ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Into the Spiderverse - Page 23 Empty Re: Into the Spiderverse

Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:02 pm
Luna was blinking non-stop with nerves. 600,000?! And not only that, it had actually worked? Luna really didn’t want to push this, the more she gambled the more tense she got. P addressed her then and she tried a nervous smile. “... L,” she replied. Damn, she should’ve picked a different letter.

[Millie’s rues glazed over slightly. “Oh, um, ohh~,” she whimpered, shifting about beneath Jet. “This feels... Different,” she managed to say. This wasn’t what she’d been hoping for and honestly it felt quite weird. She could, like, feel inside of herself somewhat?]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:11 pm
P smiled slightly. “Nice to meet you L. I want to test your luck some more. COme with me to the high rollers room. You came with a posse correct? They can accompany us as well.” P said. Well... that worked out for them. Millie and Clementine were summoned over and they headed over to the high rollers den. Once inside they could see an even more expansive lineup of gambling tables. Plus, the prices for everything here were incredibly high. 

[“y-yea, that’s what I was gonna say.” Jet said. He wasnt sure how he felt about this. It was weird for sure. Jet tried to move, and he was hit with 4 times the stimulation as before. It made his whole body tingle.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:02 pm
Luna was trembling like a leaf. Oh god, oh no, not only had she gotten herself into a pickle, but her friends now too. She felt a hand on her back and looked up into the smiling face of Millie. Millie was so cool and capable, she’d keep Luna safe if things went wrong. Luna returned the smile and was calm, though Millie was actually terrified

[Not only was this not what Millie had wanted, it was also too much for her. Jet merely moved the tiniest bit but it sent volts all through her body as if it were a full orgasm. She spasmed and whined, her mind going completely blank. If Havoc was in her mind now, he could probably fee, this was too much for her. He could also probably see what kind of threesome she’d been hoping for.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:29 pm
Clementine put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a nod. This was actually really good for them. They saved time getting into the high rollers room thanks to her. It was a little bad that they had garnered the attention of P who seemed to be a very important person here, but that also meant Luna could distract her while Millie and Clementine looked around. “Ok L, lets play.” P said, sounding somewhat excited as she took Luna’s hand and headed towards some expensive looking slots.

[Jet was also not really feeling comfortable and Havoc could feel both of thier discomfort. Havoc did not like that and so he stopped and Jet let out a loud sigh. “I....I did not mean to make you two feel bad.” Havoc said. He was feeling that perhaps he was being a bit overzealous in trying to join them, especially since he was confused by what Millie had envisioned.]
Generi
Generi

Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:41 pm
Luna followed nervously after Penny. What was with the glee, and the handholding? Millie glanced at Clementine with a questioning look. Who was this ‘P’?

[Millie sighed too, and relaxed beneath Jet. “Don’t worry, baby,” she panted. “Let’s just... Take a break... And then carry on after... If you’re up for it.” She grinned down at Jet, wondering if his libido could stand up to hers. Maybe it could, seeing as he’d been inside her for so long now. Millie had a little idea. “Hey Havvy? Can you, like, make your face appear?”]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:46 pm
Clementine shrugged. She had no idea what P’s deal was, but with her being occupied by Luna the two of them could move about a bit. P took Luna over to a table and they watched a couple of people play. “Am I being forceful? Its just you seem like youre closer to my age than a lot of the people around here. I dont get many chances to talk with those my age.” P said. Meanwhile, Clementine had taken Millie a little deeper into the high rollers room and on the far side they could see one single guard in front of a very important door. 

[Yeah....a break...is a good idea. Dont worry I can keep on.” Jet said as he laid back. He had plenty more pent up inside of him to release so after the tingles wore off he wanted more. Havoc slowly showed his face near Jets shoulder like he usually did. He looked somewhat upset. He didnt say anything but just looked at Millie.]
Generi
Generi

Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:24 pm
Luna shuffled about it. “No, you’re fine,” she answered P. “I just didn’t expect to be this good. I-I only came here with m-my girlfriends for some fun, but now things are going so well. I don’t wanna let anyone down. I don’t wanna let you down,” she added. Was that manipulative? Probably.

[Millie sighed in relief when Jet pulled out of her. She rolled onto her side and grinned at Havoc. “Kiss me.”]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:05 pm
“You are fine. I was impressed so I want to see how long we can keep your lucky streak going. If you win again, Ill treat you to something.” P said to luna. Meanwhile, Clementine had Millie watch as she went up to the robot guard. The robot guard looked confused but then suddenly he was covered in a thick web and crushed into a ball. Clementine made sure nobody saw as she tossed the robot up to the ceiling and webbed him. If it wasnt so loud and dark in this room, somebody might have noticed. Clementines skill was not to be underestimated. She gestured for Millie to follow her into the room. 

[Havoc looked confused. “Why would you want to kiss? That doesnt make sense after what I just did.” Havoc said to Millie. He didnt understand Millie at all.]
Generi
Generi

Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:15 pm
Luna just laughed nervously and went to wherever P was telling her to go. Millie raised her eyebrow. That was an impressive and kinda freaky skill Clementine had there. She followed after her, glancing around to make sure they weren’t seen.

[Millie pouted playfully. “Aww c’mon Havvy, kiss me~. Don’t you wanna kiss me~?”]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:37 pm
P took Luna to another high stakes game, and even though she didnt do very well, P still decided to treat Luna to something at the bar. “So what’s your story? you said you came here with your girlfriends but they didnt seem to stick with you.” P said. After they went through the door, Clementine webbed it shut. They went down a looong hallway that led to an elevator. Instead of calling the elevator Clementine forced the doors open and they could see the bottom of the shaft. Clementine shot a web up to the very top and held out her hand to Millie. Looks like they were going to propel down on her web.
Generi
Generi

Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:48 am
Luna was actually quite relieved to not win another round. It might become suspicious, even though she wasn't doing anything covert to keep winning. "Oh, um, we just came here for the fun," Luna replied to P's question. "I guess that's why they went somewhere else when it got so serious, we just came here for some fun." Did that sound realistic? Was it clearly bullshit? Ahh, undercover work was so stressful. Luna was sweating buckets right now. Millie blinked at Clementine. "Ooh, don't mind if I do~," she said teasingly, taking the girl's hand and going into her arms.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:39 pm
“Relax L. I wont bite you. Lets get something to eat.” P said. It looked like P just thought Luna was nervous from meeting her and wanted to get her to loosen up. Clementine rolled her eyes and held onto Millie tightly and jumped down the shaft. They were going pretty quickly, but Clementine stopped them right before they hit the bottom. Clementine gently let go of Millie and opened up the elevator doors. They were faced with another hallway with no lights. Clementine gestured for Millie to light it up for them.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:29 pm
Luna felt too sick with nerves to eat but she didn’t say that. “S-sure!” Feeling brave, Luna decided to loop her arm around P’s, to show her she was comfortable and trusted her when really she didn’t. Millie whooped as they descended, and then adjusted her hair and dress when they landed. “Don’t mind if I do.” She made her whole body glow, most brightly at her hands which she held aloft. Together they walked down the corridor.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:10 pm
P hadnt really smiled but with the arm loop a small smile came over her face. P ordered them food and they played some more games. When Millie lit up the room, they could see that the hallway stretched far down. It would be a bit of a walk. while they walked, it seemed like a good time for some conversation.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:44 pm
Luna decided to make conversation with P, or try to. “So... What brings you here?” Did that sounds natural? Was it too probing? Nosey?! Millie cleared her throat and it echoed through the darkness. “Pretty spooky, huh?” She joked. “I sure am glaD you’re here, haha!”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:02 pm
P looked like she was contemplating what to say. “I just needed some alone time. I also had to check on something. My...guardian owns this place, and she wanted me to see that things are running nice.” P said. She must have been talking Equinox! Clementine nodded as she did something. She made some webs and then opened her hands and revealed a message. “Do you know sign language?”
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:58 am
Luna's eyes sparkled - it must have been the shadow elf! "Y-you mean like your mother?" she asked as casually as possible. "That's pretty cool." Millie blinked a couple of times. "Oh, actually yeah I do, I had a deaf friend in college. I wonder if our sign language is the same as yours," she added, both saying and signing it at the same time.

[Is there any reason why you dropped the PM?]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:42 pm
“Mmm Im not sure. I never knew my birth mother, and so its hard for me to tell if she’s a mother or not.” P admitted. “You got a mom?” She asked after taking a sip of her drink. “Its close enough.” Clementine signed to Millie. It looked a little more rough than Millies but she could still make out what Clementine was saying. “Yes this place is creepy.” She added to answer Millies earlier question. 

[Havoc was unsure wether or not he wanted to kiss Millie so he turned to Jet. Jet gave him a motion to go for it. Jet was unsure how he felt at first with Havoc joining, but essentially Havoc was an extension of Jet himself. And maybe having Havoc experience this kind of thing more would be good for their future relationship with Millie. Havoc turned back to Millie and got close. “How does this kiss thing work?” Havoc asked her]
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:45 pm
Luna thought about it for a moment. She decided to be honest. “I do,” she said. “She pushes me too hard, and she doesn’t know I... Like coming to places like this.” She was about to say something about her heroing but caught herself. “But I love her.” Millie hummed in thought and carried on down the corridor with Clementine.

[Millie wasn’t horny anymore thanks to the grinding halt Havoc’s behaviour had caused, so she had time to think about this more calmly. She still wanted to bang him, though, and if not Havoc then definitely Jet. “Well,” she said as she lay back on the bed, letting her arms loll casually above her head to make her boobs jut upwards sexily. “You just pout like this.” She demonstrated. “And then put your mouth on mine.”]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:20 pm
“I see...Im sure its nice. When people push you hard, it means one of two things. One, they hate you and they want you to suffer. Or two...they know you can do great things. Hope your mom is the second one.” P said as she took another drink. they made it to the end of the hall and found what they were looking for. A room full of records. “Grab any important looking documents and then lets get back to Luna.” Recluse said in their earpiece. 

[Jet felt himself getting horny again when seeing her tits like that, but he held himself in check as he let Havoc go forward and then do what Millie said. He kissed her like she wanted. Havoc didnt feel slimy but just really smooth.]
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:23 pm
Luna was getting super uncomfortable. This conversation was getting sooo deep and she now knew more about P than P was overtly saying. P was nice and all but Luna really wanted to get away from her, if only the mission didn’t depend on it. How much longer?! “Y-you’re right,” Luna said. “You’re super right. How do you get so clever?” Millie muttered about not being sure what looked important, and where the hell was she going to keep this stuff in this tight dress? She managed though, but her body rustled when she walked.

[Ooh this was a nice feeling. Havoc felt kind of like silicon~. She could tell he was being cautious but also curious, and him not being disinterested was super hot honestly. She wanted to guide him at first, but perhaps letting him explore on his own was best. So she lay still, only moving her lips to deepen the kiss, and one hand went to hold Jet’s. Hopefully he was still okay with this.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:06 pm
P chuckled slightly. “You get clever by living. Meeting new people. Dealing with life. Thats pretty much it.” P said. “Time to go.” Lunas earpiece said quietly. Clementine seemed to know what they needed and they gathered what they needed and quickly headed out. They made their way back to the shaft and headed up, then made it to the floor with Luna. Once they got there, the two of them edged around the outside of the room and waited for Luna by the entrance. 

[Jet was surprisingly ok with this. In fact, seeing how Millie kissed was really hot. He squeezed her hand lovingly as Havoc continued the kiss. He kinda liked the way Millies mouth tasted, and he stuck his long tongue out to taste her a little more.]
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:12 am
Luna jumped slightly from the voice in her ear. Man, the relief at being able to get outta here was palpable, Luna was terrible at this. “Th-that sounds sad,” Luna continued her conversation with P in as natural a tone as possible. “I-I hope life hasn’t been too unkind to you- oh my god, is that the time?!” She pretended to spot the clock on the wall behind P. “My mother’s gonna be home soon, I’m supposed to be studying! Ack, I gotta go. I’m real sorry.” She got up quickly and began to edge away.

[When Havoc stuck his tongue in her mouth, Millie moaned and arched her back up so that her boobs pressed against his torso. Ooh~ she loved tongue action anyway, but Havoc’s tongue was long and super prehensile. The kind of things he could do with this tongue... Thinking about it was such a turn on. Thankfully Jet holding her hand was like an anchor to keeping her from completely losing his mind.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:53 pm
P looked confused but didnt try to stop her. “You should get back then. I hope we can meet again L. It was...nice chatting with you.” P said as she waved goodbye. Clementine and Millie were waiting for her at the entrance and soon they were able to get out and head back to Recluse. “Mission accomplished ladies! Luna, you were awesome!” Recluse said. 

[Havoc had to admit that he liked the sensation of Millies tongue. He wrapped his tongue around hers and played with it. No wonder Jet liked this. Also her skin was really nice as well. Jet could feel his cock getting erect as he saw this. He was getting horny and wanted to touch Millie too. But this was Havocs turn. Unless Millie wanted them both at the same time?]
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:57 pm
Luna laughed nervously at Recluse’s compliment, then slumped against Millie. “Whoa, you’re a lil clammy there babygirl,” Millie commented. “Stressful?” Luna just nodded and blinked sluggishly. “Well, you did good kid. Let’s get you home so you can tell Jake all about it, huh?”

[Oh, Millie definitely wouldn’t mind a little two-on-one action, or even some two-in-one, but Jet was right that this was Havoc’s turn. Havoc’s tongue was intoxicating, she had never felt anything like this before. To think this was Havoc’s first time... With a gasp, Millie broke free and looked up at Havoc, panting. “T-touch me wherever you want~,” she breathed. “If you wanna touch me~.” She glanced sideways at Jet - this wasn’t just an invitation for one of them.]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum