ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Into the Spiderverse - Page 24 Empty Re: Into the Spiderverse

Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:58 pm
Clementine patted Luna’s head and gave her a thumbs up to tell her that she did a great job. “I can go through all the data and send it up to your ship. If you want, you can head back and Ill inform your ship when I finish.” Recluse said. It looked like they had successfully finished their mission, and also found out there was a new player in the game. P. They didnt know a lot about her, but they knew she was some big shot in morzo and Equinox’s crew. They might need to be wary of her in the future. But for now they made their way back to their ship and headed back to the others. 

[Oh Jet certainly did. Havoc was curious. If the inside of her mouth tasted so good, he wondered what other parts of her body he would like. Havoc let his tongue out and went down to lick Millies breasts. He wrapped his tongue around her nipples. He liked the way she tasted here too. Meanwhile, Jet wanted to get in on some of that kissing action as he moved to Millie and gave her a deep passionate kiss.]
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:39 pm
[What’s happening here now?]

[Millie closed her eyes to feel all of what Havoc was doing to her. Oh that tongue, it was driving her wild. Would he go down on her even with Jet’s seed inside of her? She hoped he didn’t mind. Speaking of Jet, Millie was going to turn to him and see how he was doing, but then she felt his mouth stealing hers and oohhh~! Two of them at once?! Millie had only dreamed of threesomes, there had never been any guy she’d met who was interested in them, and if they were they tended to not look like much. But here she was now, being tasted by two of them and oohhh~...]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:58 pm
(They return, then we do a little something for Luna and Jake.) They all finally returned to the ship and everyone reunited. Jake was excited to hear how Lunas mission was, and Jake was happy Millie was ok. Clementine went to let Oksana know that the mission went off without a hitch and to provide her with the new information. Before she did she waved to Millie and Luna as she headed off. “She’s pretty stoic huh?” Jet said to Millie as Clementine went off. 

[It looked like she was enjoying the kiss. Good, Jet was as well. In his mind, Jet informed Havoc that Millie was really enjoying this, and that she might really enjoy it if he went down lower. Havoc listened as he went down to Millies pussy. It looked very inviting, despite the little bit of Jet that was inside. He let out his tongue as Havoc began to stick his tongue deep inside of Millie, very very slowly. Meanwhile, Jet decided to give Millies tits some more attention as he began to massage and toy with her breasts as they continued to make out.]
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:03 pm
Luna collapses against Jake when she saw him. “Jake!” She snivelled. “I’m s-so glad to see you!” Wow, she looked beat. The tension and mental exhaustion has caught up with her and now she was a nervous wreck. Seeing her friend who made her feel so comfortable just now made her realise how tense she’d been.

[Oh god! Oohhhhhh! As Havoc’s tongue slowly filled her, with Jet pinning her by the mouth and boobs, Millie arched her back and moaned looooooong into the night. It wasn’t just that there were two guys on her at this moment - Havoc’s tongue was something special. Like really special. It was just the right consistency and size inside of her to not be weird, and oohhh~ the way he could wriggle it around so dexterously and so strongly was driving her insane. Thank god Millie and Jet to cling to or she might be screaming right now. As it was, she wrapped her arms and tongue around Jet and her trembling legs around Havoc’s shoulders, begging them both for more.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:52 pm
Jake blushed but held onto her. "A=are you ok? What happened?" Jake asked her. "Maybe you should take Luna somewhere quiet where she can relax." Jet said to Jake.

[It seemed like they were diving her crazy which was awesome. Jet kept it up as he wrapped his tongue around Millies as he continued to knead and play with her breasts. Meanwhile Havoc was getting more into it. Millie tasted really good and he liked the juices. He put his mouth on her pussy and began to suck while his tongue still swirled around inside of her.]
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:48 pm
Millie agreed with Jet, prompting Jake to take Luna to the bed and bath area. Luna probably wanted a shower and then bed. “Th-thanks,” Luna mumbled when she went into the bathroom. “Umm, you don’t have to follow me in here though.”

[Millie was writhing with the rhythm of Havoc’s tongue and moaning in sync to Jet’s lap tongue and pinching fingers. It wouldn’t be long now before she came from them both. And sure enough, after another couple of minutes, with one hand on the back of each of their heads, Millie arched her hips up off the bed and came around Havoc’s tongue.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:57 pm
Jakes face went bright red. ‘Uh y-yeah of course!! Sorry sorry. Ill wait for you in the bed rest area.” Jake said quickly as he let her go and quickly went over to go wait for her. After Luna bathed and dressed, they reunited and headed to Jakes room. She smelled really nice...Jake tried to shake that thought away as he anxiously waited to hear from her.

Meanwhile, back in the dimension Penny was currently in, it had been discovered that they had been compromised. She called Equinox over to let her know that the spiders showed up. “Seems they got the drop on us. THe didn’t discover the plans for the extradiemnsonal device Im developing, but I think we should strike agaisnt them.” Penny told Equinox.

[Havoc got a mouth full as he pulled his tongue out after she had finished cumming. “Millie is quite tasty.~” Havoc said with a slurp of his tongue. “I agree.” Jet said seductively to Millie as he gave her a quick kiss and smiled. “Did you enjoy it?” He asked her.]
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:47 pm
After a little while, Luna crept out of the bathrooms and walked over to Jake. She accidentally bumped into the back of him, but then just kind of stayed there, her forehead pressed against his shoulder blade. “I’m so embarrassed, Jake,” she mumbled sleepily. “I’m so tired but all I did on the mission was talk.”

Equinox was surveying the scene of the room from which the data had been stolen, which had their henchman all around it investigating. She turned to Penny and smiled, rubbing the back of her head. “Hmm...” The henchmen around them suddenly froze stiff and Equinox gripped the back of Penny’s head hard, making her crane her neck back. “Giving the orders now, are we?” Her whole demeanour was frosty and dark as she glared down at the girl. But a couple of seconds passed and she loosened her grip, returning to stroking Penny’s hair. “Ready the ships,” she ordered the nearest henchman without looking way from Penny.

[Millie nodded absently, her eyes focusing again and her body unwinding. Ooh that had been a big one. Millie wanted more of it, she wanted more of them both at the same time, it was addictive from the offset. “I want more,” she whispered to Jet, staring into his eyes while her hand tenderly stroked Havoc’s head. “Please~.”]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:56 pm
“Well what’s wrong with just talking?” Jake asked as he led her over to a spot where she could rest. She sounded like she was about ready to pass out, but he wouldnt tell her to sleep if she wanted to tell him about the mission. 

Penny grunted but didnt break eye contact with Equinox. She didnt say anything and remeained silent as Equinox released her hair. Penny was only briefly confused but was over it. She had thought about her conversation with L, and realized she was not in a similar situation. She was not here for family, she was here for a purpose. Her emotions got the better of her only slightly but they were immediately redacted. “This was a mistake on my part. I will correct this by killing some spiders.” Penny told Equinox. 

[More? Hmmmm....Jet had an idea. “Alright. Close your eyes for a moment. I have an idea that you might like.” Jet said to Millie. Once she complied he got up off the bed and she could hear some whispers between Jet and Havoc. She could then hear some strange noises and then they stopped. “Alright open your eyes.” Jet said. when she did there were two naked Jets standing in front of her, but one was jet black with blue highlights all over hsi body. He opened his mouth and Havocs tongue came out. “How’s this?” Havoc and Jet asked her.]
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:39 pm
Luna scoffed. “Please! If you’d been there instead of me, you’d have kicked the whole place’s butt and taken their information from them. Instead I just sat playing gambling things with some weird girl. She was nice but... I dunno, she made my skin crawl.”

Aww, Equinox upset her. Oh well, the girl may have been under Equinox’s protection but she still had to learn a few lessons - like where her place was. Equinox kept stroking the back of Penny’s head and then put her arm around her shoulder as the ships arrived.

[Millie gasped and looked at the pair of them in surprise and wonder and... Lust. This was going to be the best damn night of her life. “You look amazing,” she said to them both. What should she do? Should she stand up and let them have her like that? Should she spread herself on the bed here and let them come to her? Decisions, decisions! After a moment, Millie decided to get up and staggered over to the pair of them. She went to Havoc first and began idly storming his sexy Jet body.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:41 pm
Jake did like that she had so much faith in his ability, but it made him sad to hear she didnt think she could do anything. “You were distracting the enemy. That’s really impressive!” Jake said. “Tell you what? How about we relax and do something fun to de stress you from your mission? I would always read comic books after something really stressful.” Jake said. 

[“I was unsure we were able to even do this. Its kinda strange.” Jet said. “Ive never had arms and legs before. It feels odd.” Havoc said. Havocs faux body was very smooth but also really hard. It felt just like Jets just a different texture. Havoc touched Millies arms. “This is nice sensation. Feeling with hands.” “I can feel you doing that. This weird. But Im kinda alright with it.” Jet said as he walked behind Millie and began touching her waist.]
Generi
Generi

Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:03 am
Luna perked up somewhat and looked up at him hopefully. "Do you... Do you have any comic books with you?" she asked. That sounded like a really nice destressful thing to do right now.

[Millie was breathing heavily as she touched Havoc all over his chest, tracing lines and ridges that were also on Jet's chest. Jet was feeling this too, which was good. She craned her neck around to look at Jet, and leaned back to kiss him, tenderly and needily. When she leaned back, it made the front of her body jut forward and rub against Havoc. Ooh~ she could feel his member rubbing against her like this. What did a girl have to do to make him hard?!]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:35 am
“Hehe I always have comic books with me.” Jake said. He realized that didnt sound as cool as he meant it to be. “I mean, I like to always bring a few with me just in case I get bored.” He said as he went to grab some. “I have a bunch. You want to read a funny one, a serious one, or like one where heroes join together from different comics?” Jake asked excitedly. 

[It actually seemed like they were connected, because once Jets cock got hard, so did Havocs. They were sharing sensations right now, and to jet it just felt like there were two of him on either side of Millie. Havoc liked the feelings so he decided he wanted a little more stimulation. As Millie made out with Jet, Havoc began to rub her tits. He liked how soft they were.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:56 am
Luna thought for a moment. "Hmm... A funny one? Unless you have one with... Romance?" Oh no, that sounded kind of like Luna was hitting on him, when in reality Luna just liked romances in any context. How would Luna explain this without making it really obvious that she liked Jake?! She couldn't, so she just blushed and left what she said to hang heavily in the air.

[Millie moaned and her tongue lolled out into Jet's mouth. Havoc's hands felt good on her tits, so so good~. She started subconsciously gyrating her hips, rubbing herself against Havoc's member as it got harder and bigger. Damn, she supposed he had copied Jet's, because this felt perfect. She felt Jet's own actual D getting hard and poking her in the butt at the same time. This was getting serious now. Millie opened one eye and squinted up at Havoc. She moved her hand down from Havoc's shoulder and grabbed his wrist, guiding his hand down to grab her thigh and raise up her leg to his waist.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:03 am
Jake thought about it. He didnt think she was hitting on him with comic books. The idea of that totally flew over his mind because he was so excited to show her his stuff. romance Romance....”Oh this one kind of is. Its a special anniversary addition. I like this one because of the art style but it does have a fair bit of romance in it.” Jake said as he grabbed it and plopped down next to her. wait...how were they going to read the one comic book together? 

[Jet happily took her tongue and twirled it around his. Havoc took his hands off of her breasts and down to her leg like she wanted, so Jet took his hands and groped her tits. Havoc was unclear what she wanted until he looked down. Oh right his throbbing memeber. Because of Jet he could feel it wanting to enter Millie. He kind of did too. He lifted her leg like she wanted and used his other hand to rub her pussy. He was sure it had to be wet before he stuck his thing in it and she seemed to get wet from stimulation.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:12 am
Oh Jake was so cool, if what Luna had said had gotten to him, he didn't let on at all. Luna swooned internally and then shuffled closer to him to read the comic. She assumed they would just read it silently together and turn the page when they were both done.

[Millie couldn't hold back any longer, the moan that escaped her then was loud and tore her mouth away from Jet's. She grabbed onto Jet for dear life and looked down to watch Havoc rubbing her into a wet frenzy. Of course, she was already pretty wet from all the stimulation anyway, and from the amazing tonguing she got just before, so it wasn't long before Havoc's hand and her thigh were soaked and she was literally begging for his cock. "Give it to me~," she whined. "Please~!"]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:17 am
Oh it seemed that’s wat they were doing as Luna got really close to her. Guess he would hold it and they would read it at the same time. SHe smelled really really nice...and her face was so close and it was such a cute face...ugh he needed to focus on the book. It was hard to though because he had read it so many times so he got through it quickly while he waited for her. “Tell me when you’re ready to turn the page.” He told her.

[“you heard the lady Havoc.” Jet said. He was actually getting pretty into this. He had an idea. “Why dont I help?” He said as Havoc stood up. Jet moved his hands to both of Millie’s back thighs and lifted her up so she was in the air and spread eagled in front of Havoc. Jets cock was rubbing up on her ass as Havoc moved closer. “Alright then. In I go.” He said as he moved his cock up to Millies pussy and slowly went inside of her.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:37 am
Luna didn't answer, and then Jake probably realised why she had started leaning on him so heavily. As soon as she got close to him, someone she trusted and really liked, and someone who smelled as good as he did, Luna had felt the mental exhaustion from earlier wash over her and she promptly fell asleep.

[Oh, Millie had been just about to do that to Havoc anyway, but she supposed it was only fair that Jet be involved in this manoeuvre too. She twisted her upper body so one arm was around Jet's shoulder, and with the other hand she reached out and grabbed Havoc's shoulder for balance. And then he started entering her and ohhh~! Her toes curled and she wrapped her legs around Havoc's hips, encouraging him to come deeper and deeper into her. Yeah, this was identical to Jet's D, but that was more than fine by Millie. When he was all the way in, Millie took a couple of deep, calming breaths. "H-how's it feel?"]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:50 am
Jake looked over and..oh. She had fallen asleep. Her sleeping face was very cute. well everything about her was. He maneuvered his arm very slowly so that she could be more comfortable, and he ended up wrapping it around her so now she was more on his chest. He didnt mean to do it, but it didnt wake her, and she seemed more comfortable. He was glad. She must have been really tired from her mission, so he wanted her to get as much sleep as she wanted. Man...Jake in that moment realized that he might be in love with Luna. That thought made him happy, because he felt like she loved him too. 

[when Millie over her legs to wrap around Havoc, Jets hands were now just holding onto her ass. Her amazing perfect ass. “It feels good. Warm. Its wrapping around me tightly. It feels good to move.” Havoc said as he went in as deep as he could. She could take all of him and it was awesome. Jets cock was rubbing in between Millies ass as he watched. This was strangely hot.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:04 pm
[A-skippidy skoop?]

[Millie moaned and her pussy trembled from being called tight. For some reason it really turned her on when guys called her tight, and Havoc being a virgin made it even more of a compliment. Maybe compliments would encourage him too? “You feel good too, Havvy~,” she cooed. “So big and hard~. Do whatever you like to me~.” She flexed her thigh muscles, making Havoc go in and out of her slightly. Millie hadn’t forgotten about Jet back there, rubbing his hands and cock against her backside, but she would return this favour when she and Havoc had gotten used to one another.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:14 pm
(Yup. Onto some main plot!) A little while passed and as everyone was resting up, alarms began to blaze throughout the ship. “Enemy detected. Fast approaching the ship. Everyone, prepare and meet in the cockpit.” A robotic voice blared as red lights flashed all around. That certainly woke up anyone who was sleeping as they all got suited up and headed to see what the commotion was about. 

[Havoc was enjoying this. He liked the way this felt and the way Millie liked it. Jet himself was in no rush. He could feel what Havoc was doing, to a lesser extent, and it was very pleasurable. He just held Millie and decided to rain her with kisses all along her collarbone and neck while Havoc began to thrust in and out of Millie slowly picking up speed.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:32 am
"That doesn't sound good," Millie said, still half asleep after another tryst with Jet and Havoc, as she stumbled to her feet and dragged herself into her spideysuit. They ran to the cockpit and found everyone else already there.

[Millie's toes curled and her voice spilled out of her as Havoc started to move in and out of her. This was the good stuff, not just because of Havoc's magnum D but because there was another magnum D digging into her backside and its owner was kissing and nibbling the sensitive junction of her neck. Millie had an idea for that but she wanted to give Havoc the exclusive treatment at first. When the tempo was nice and intense, and the slapping of Millie's ass was good and loud, Millie looked back over her shoulder at Jet and reached down to spread her ass. "R-room for one more~," she purred.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:43 am
Once everyone arrived they were given the lowdown of what was happening. It seemed as they were traveling, they had been targeted by a impressive enemy shift. It looked like they had gotten some improvements because their ships looked a lot more menacing. “We need head toward a nearby planet and try to lose them.” The navigation bot said. 

[ohh! Looks like Jet was gonna have his fun as well. He had not done Anal before, but if Millie was cool with it... Jet moved his cock underneath mIllie to lube it up a bit with her juices, courtesy of Havoc, and then moved his cock up to her ass. He gently began to push it in, but it went in a lot more as havoc slammed into her as his speed increased.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:12 am
"There, the nearest uninhabited planet," Oksana said, pointing to the star map. They would pass by another couple of planets, but those had life on them and Oksana did not want to bring their war there.

[Millie cried out loudly, not just from the sudden entry into her ass but also from Havoc suddenly getting rough with her. It wasn't entirely enjoyable, nor unenjoyable, but it was quite overwhelming. She didn't want this feeling to ever end! She was so full, so squished between them, so vulnerable and so overpowered by them both. Oh god yeah, Millie always knew a threesome would be amazing. "Don't stop~!" she begged, gripping them both. "Don't stop~!"]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:29 am
The navigation bot nodded as they began to steer towards the planet. The entire ship shook as they were hit by soemthing. “Does this thing have any weapons?” Huntsman asked. He wouldnt mind manning a cannon or something in order to keep them at bay. “No, this is a stealth cruiser. Its built for speed not power.” Joe informed him. They got down to the uninhabited planet and entered a rocky mountainous area. They were weaving through rock formations and boulders, but the enemy ship managed to nick the spiders ship and they Had to make a crash landing. 

“Im sure spiders are on the ship. Ill wipe them out. I wont need your assistance.” Penny said to Rollen. They had been tasked to take out this cruiser that Equinox had located after it left the nearby area of the planet they were on. Penny wanted to kill some spiders to release some frustrations, but for some reason, they had rollen, Morzos new “companion”, accompany her quite Equinox and Morzo went to discuss something. 

[Jet felt Havoc was going a bit hard, but it seemed like Millie was into it. He was as well honestly. She wanted them to keep going, so they both obliged. Jet moved deep inside of Millie. Her insides always felt amazing. She was especially tight in her ass and it was driving Jet nuts. He pulled out and then pushed in, and pretty soon, havoc and Jet were in sync as they went in and out at the same time.]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum