ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 39 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:04 pm
whoa Lloyd was quite impressive!! Milo liked that she knew sign language, because it meant there was another person to talk to Sakura. Then suddenly Jin burst out with the gifts. “Oh yeah I forgot!! Awesome!!” Mia said with a big smile on her face. Since they knew her so well, they probably got her some kind of exotic treat, or maybe an accessory big enough for her to wear. She would be happy with either one!
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:13 am
[I didn't think of anything so just imagine they're all cute.] Amber looked a little embarrassed to receive something so cute from a stranger but she didn't refuse, in fact she looked quietly happy about it. Lloyd was also pleased in her own way, and put her gift safely in an outer pocket of her bag.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:24 am
They all enjoyed the rest of their lunch and had a really enjoyable time. Once it was over it was time for classes once more. The rest of the day passed by pretty nicely, when it was time for one of the biggest draws for the students: After school clubs! Milo was really hyped because perhaps this semester he would finally get more people to join his club!! Meanwhile, something was causing a bit of trouble around the school...
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:55 am
Jin always made sure to join as many clubs as she could fit in, and this year was no different. She rejoined the same clubs she always joined - the track-and-field team, after school arts, MMA and self defence, cooking club, and the debate team. She liked to always have something to do alongside homework because she was always so full of beans. Cha also joined the track-and-field team and MMA clubs, because Mia and Jin were both on it. Normally that did it for her, but she always subtly joined whatever else Mia was up to that year. This year, Milo's club only had one member: Sakura. That was how it had always been. Except this year Lloyd approached Milo's table and read his pamphlet. "I would like to join," she said.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:05 am
Daniel was similar to Jin, except he joined a lot of intellectual clubs such as debate, science club, etc. He loved expanding his mind and learning new things, but he also joined a psychical club or two just so he kept in shape. Mia was all about sports! She was glad Cha and Jin were joining her again, it was always fun being in clubs with them. Mia actually wanted to join a new club this semester but she was nervous about telling the others. So she pulled Cha aside because she could always confide in her. “Hey Mia. I think I wanna join a different club this semester. Will you come with me?” She asked. Milo was elated when Lloyd said she wanted to join. “For reals?! Oh how awesome!! You’ll be the first member we’ve gotten since starting!! welcome to the club!” Milo said excitedly.
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:27 am
Olivia also joined the intellectual clubs, because her mother had always stressed the power of intelligence and knowledge, and how privileged they were for having access to it. But she also joined the gymnastics club and MMA club with the girls, because her powers were passive and they all needed to know how to fight just in case. Amber was a bit confused which ones to join, but at the encouragement of the girls, she also joined MMA. In fact it seemed like pretty much all of them were in it. Lloyd leaned back from Milo's excitement and simply nodded slowly. "Do you recommend any other clubs to join?" she asked them, clearly not phased at all by what he'd just said.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:34 am
“Oh there are so many that I think you’d like! Oh! If youre interested in technology, there’s a research club that is run by I think only one person. But I heard she’s really good with tech. Her club room is on the 3rd floor of building 2.” Milo said. Mia took Cha’s silence as agreement as she led her to a room labeled sewing club. “So I know it’s kind of silly, but Ive always wanted to learn how to sew. Ive been watching videos on it but Im not sure if Ill be able to do it. Will you try it with me?” Mia asked Cha. “You know what? I think this semester we should make a club of our own tarana. wouldnt that be fun?” Alistar said, thinking about it as they were looking around.
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:10 am
"Thank you," Lloyd said in her clipped tone as she stepped out of the room and went to look for the other club. Sakura turned to Milo and giggled silently. Milo was so excited for a new member! Oh, Mia was talking to her? Cha hadn't noticed because Mia had said Mia, so... "This is really cute," Cha admitted, looking into the room full of sewing machines and materials. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm feeling it. Let's do it!" "Oh?" Tarana asked, having already signed up for MMA and cooking. "Why do you say that? And what club shall we make?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:38 am
Thanks to his directions, finding the club was very easy for Lloyd. The door was open, and inside there were tons of different machines scattered through the room. In the corner Lloyd could see Chloe, who was tinkering with something with her back turned. She had a bunch of metal floating all around her and shed reach up and grab pieces to make whatever she was making. “Really? Cha your’e the best!” Mia said with a big hug, but not too hard as she set her down. It looked like whoever was running the club hadnt shown up yet, but it was open so they could look and wait. “Hmmm no particular reason I just think it’d be a really fun idea! Oh how about we start a club that goes and around and helps out others? Like a mini super hero patrol club!” Alistar said, suddenly getting very excited.
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:10 am
That looked very interesting. Lloyd knocked loudly on the girl to make her presence known. Cha grunted from the hug, that was gentle by Mia's standards but still a tight squeeze. "Grr, yeah, I know," she said when she was set down. Mia's hugs always made her a bit lightheaded, but not because they were rough... "Aren't those banned?" Tarana asked.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:18 am
Chloe jumped up in surprise as the metal fell to the ground. She turned around and noticed Lloyd, moving her sleeves over her hands in the process. “Uh h-hello. I didnt hear you come in.” Chloe said. She was one of the new girls....Lloyd. What was she doing here? “While we wait for the president Im going to practice.” Mia said as she walked over and sat down at a sewing machine. It was very small compared to her. She saw a needle and thread, and with a bit of difficulty, she picked them up and tried to thread them. It was adorably sad because it was way to small for her to do. “They’re only banned if we use our powers irresponsibly. But mine is pretty passive, so I think I could convince the student council that its ok. We could call it a community service for clubs....club.” Alistar said with a grin.
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:28 am
"My name is Lloyd," introduced the girl. "I am interested in your club." Cha went and sat opposite Mia, watching what she was doing. Hehe, she looked so adorable and dorkish as she tried to thread the needle. "Want a hand?" she asked her, but she seemed to be really enjoying watching instead with her chin in her hands. Tarana grinned too and gently pushed on Alistar's arm. "Alright," she said. "If you can convince them, then I'll follow you 100%."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:40 am
“Im Chloe. O-Oh really? You’re interested in technology? I have to warn you, Im the only member and I mostly just spend time making gadgets.” Chloe said to Lloyd. Mia sighed. “Yes please.” Mia said as she handed the needle and thread to Cha. Once Cha threaded it, Mia set up the sewing machine fairly well. Then the president came in. “who are you two?” She asked. “Oh h-hello! Im Mia and this is Cha. we were thinking of wanting to try to join this club.” Mia said. “Heh I can always count on you Tarana. Alright Im getting really pumped for this!” Alistar said excitedly. While they were talking they ran into someone who looked very concerned. “What’s goin on?” Alistar asked. “Someone stole my backpack. It was here and then it was suddenly gone.” The person said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:41 am
Lloyd came into the room and sat down opposite Chloe to observe her. "I am interested in everything," she said. "Including technology. May I please join your group?" Lily said kindness never hurt anyone. Cha was always happy to help Mia - usually it was the other way around. She simply nodded in greeting to the teacher. "A thief!" Tarana said, looking quizzically at Alistar. "This seems like something for crime fighting heroes!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:53 am
“Well if you’re alright with just us as members then sure. If youre interested in a lot of things, feel free to check out some of the things Ive made.” Chloe said as she gestured around. She would love to chat about anything she’s made before. The teacher looked very tired and told them that the club wasn’t meeting today because the senior running it was feeling ill. but she got Mia and cha’s information and then they could leave. “Aww poor senior. But now that were all signed up! Im pretty excited for it.” Mia said happily as the two of them headed towards MMA since that’s where most of their friends would be. “Yeah! Helping could show our club is worth making, plus we’d get to help stop a thief!” Alistar said to Tarana then looked at the student. “Dont worry citizen we shall recover your stolen items!” Alistar said. Meanwhile, Daniel was walking and chatting with Amber as the other girls finished up their first day sparring. As they talked Amber could feel something whoosh by her in a flash, and her pockets felt a little lighter.
Generi
Generi

Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:19 pm
"You shall be reunited with your goods," Tarana said to the boy with a solemn nod. She was super excited about this but wanted to play it cool. DJ was doing most of the chatting, but Amber was happy to listen to all of it. DJ was a super cool dude... She felt the whoosh and pushed her hair back slightly, but then realised her hoodie pocket wasn't pulling down anymore. "Hey, my keys," she mumbled. "And my phone. The heck?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:36 am
Ooh Alistar liked it when she talked like that. It was so cool. Alistar grinned as they took off. “We should find Olivia. She might be able to tell us any places where someone might be hiding out. “ Alistar said. Dj looked in the direction that the whoosh went by and frowned. “Seems we might have a thief. Lets go.” He said as he took Amber towards the direction of the supposed thief.
Generi
Generi

Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:11 pm
"Good idea!" Tarana agreed. "She is probably with her mother, let's go there." They headed to the gymnasium, where Olivia was helping out. Her mother was one of the teachers at this school, who taught gym and ran some of the physical clubs. They were currently repping MMA and gymnastics, while supporting Sakura's mother, who ran the Saturday dance school and weekday singing classes. Amber glowered angrily and followed DJ. This school had seemed alright, but what the heck? A thief?!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:06 pm
Perfect timing, for DJ and Amber were headed that way as well, since the very fast theif was flying through the halls headed towards the gym. Dj and Amber arrived at about the same time as Alistar and Tarana. “Hey! Have you guys seen something stealing things from people pass by?” Dj asked. “Oh! we’re actually trying to find the culprit right now! We came to ask Olivia for help.” Alistar said. “Olivia?....hmmm that could work. Lets go talk with her.” Dj said as they entered the gym.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:32 am
Since they hadn't really discussed their powers with the newbies - it wasn't encouraged, just in case some students were sensitive about it - so Amber was at a loss as to why they were going to ask Olivia for help. But she went anyway, curious about this whole thing.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:37 am
When they enetered the gym, it seemed that the theif had struck once more. It had pilfered a bunch of gym equipment plus a few things from the club members. Dj saw his sister and they ran up to her. “Olivia. Looks like you ran into the theif too. Can you search around the school to see if you can find any places the theif may be hiding out?” Dj asked her, a little quietly just in case anybody was listening.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:01 am
"It's just some kids playing a prank," Olivia replied to her brother, cleaning up where things had fallen over after something had been stolen. She sounded like her mother when she was exasperated. "It's not," Tarana insisted. "It is a mysterious thief, Olive. We need your help to investigate." Hmm, Tarana never really messed about. This must be for real. "I-I'll take a look," she said, rubbing her hands together and then pressing one against the wall. Her eyes glowed blue suddenly. Amber tilted her head, wondering what she was doing.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:05 am
Dj could see Ambers confusion so he decided to explain a bit. “Olivia is a kind of esper. She can see things through other objects and find where things are located. For example, since she’s touching the wall she should be able to search around the whole school by basically feeling everything through the walls. Its kinda complicated in a way.” Dj said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:26 am
"Huh," Amber said. "That's pretty useful." "It sure is," Olivia agreed as she rubbed her hands together and then pressed a palm against the nearest wall. Her eyes glowed purpleish and she looked like she was concentrating. A minute late, she groaned and took her hand off the wall, her eyes losing their glow. "There's crawl space full of crap up there," she said, pointing to the ceiling. "Great, you found the stash," praised Tarana, but Olivia just grumbled and rummaged around in her bag for some headache pills.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:34 am
“Now we just need to get up there. If Mia was here, we could get Lola up there no problem.” Dj said looking at Lola. She could certainly make herself light enough and just float up there, but she would need a big push. “Does anybody know where Mia is right now?” Alistar asked everyone present.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum