ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 35 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:06 pm
Knight held one hand in front of her face to shield her skin from the explosion as she flew back into the cosmos. Wow. Why did that happen? Caoimhe gave Golem a little extra juice, not that he deeded it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:38 pm
Harbinger had erected a barrier, anticipating the blast. Hmph guess she didnt know much about her science. He summoned antimatter in one hand and dark matter in the other. It was difficult but he was able to do it successfully as he tossed the dark matter after knight, followed by the anti, to have her eat another explosion. Golem groaned and growled as he completely tore the cage apart. "Golem strongest." Golem said in triumph.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:54 am
Knight slipped through reality and avoided the explosion easily. She appeared behind Harbinger and squeezed space into a single point right behind him. If he wasn't strong enough, he would get sucked into the singularity. The cage was made of glass so it shattered in a cloud of shards and glittering dust. They all had to shield their eyes to stop it from hurting them. Tenpo stretched out slightly but didn't appear to wake up.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:59 am
“I was waiting for you to get close.” Harbinger said through a strained voice. He deflected the singularity and turned around and grabbed Knight. He would take a little bit of pain if it meant he could get close enough to her to contain her in a personal area. She would no longer be able to slip through time and space, at least for now. “Lets pick her up and find the control room.” Ire said as she walked over and picked tenpo up in her arms. They all agreed as they went to search for the control room of the ship.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:17 am
Knight tried to disappear again but obviously it didn't work. At first she strained but then she stopped and smiled. "Ooh, you got me," she purred, puckering her lips jokingly. She wrapped her arms around him and dug her huge nails in through his armour. [Isn't she bound by like super strong metal? C'mon.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:21 am
(Harbinger would in no way know that XD) Knight noticed when she tried to dig into his armor, it wasnt really working very well. It seemed to be made of a similar metal that she was somewhat weak against. Harbinger noticed and broke her grip off of him and used the mind gem to scan her mind for weaknesses.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:26 am
[... What?] Knight wasn't weak to any metal, and her mind and memories were so cavernous that Harbinger would become lost in there. [Respond to this second bit, then.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:53 am
Harbingers mind was protected thanks to the power of the gem and he was able to delve deep enough to find what he was looking for. He grabbed onto Knight and began to drain her power, making her weaker and weaker by the moment.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:10 am
[You're making it reeeeaaaally difficult.] Knight grimaced. Oh no, all of her immense cosmic power, how was it being drained so easily? Probably one of the gems. At any rate, she was spooked.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:15 am
( notreally lol.)He was absorbing it, making her power his own, of course, through one of the gems powers. “You should not have underestimated me. Now you will suffer for your insolence.” Harbinger said as he took more and more power.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:27 am
Wow, he really was taking all her power. It was practically impossible, even for these epic gems! He'd be here a while, drinking all her power in through a straw. Knight blinked a few times. "Insolence?" she murmured. "You call my behaviour... Insolence?" She snorted with laughter. "You have no idea of the true scale of what you've done. What horror you're going to bring upon yourself."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:34 am
“I know exactly what I have done. I was prepared for the consequences as soon as I made my resolve. The cosmos will come for me some day but my retribution will not be from you.” Harbinger said. before he could drain her completely, a massive blast came from somewhere and blasted hi hard in the back, making him release Knigh in surprise. It was the others who had taken control of Harbingers massive ship.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:58 am
"I would not be so sure," replied Knight, regaining her composure and shaking her arms out. He had drained probably half her power, but now that she was released it was slowly coming back to her. The universe and all its matter was hers to control. "I think you'd much rather your retribution come from me," she added as Harbinger's ship loomed up out of space towards them. "The cosmic beings whom you've killed half of will be much less merciful."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:22 am
Harbinger had to admit he was very surprised that the mortals he spared could take possession of his ship. Being the.... well being that he was he had no need of it anymore, but regardless it was still his. “I will deal with you after I reaquire my shi...” Before he could finish another blast came from his ship and sent him flying away from Knight.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:26 pm
Knight snorted and rolled her head from side to side, cracking her neck. "Oh no, I'm dealing with you too," she said, squaring up to him with the ship looming behind her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:45 pm
Harbinger growled getting slightly irritated. But it was nothing he couldnt handle. He already had a method of dealing with Knight, so all he had to do was deal with his ship. He did not wish to damage it, but if he could not help it he would have to destroy it.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:14 am
Knight knew that they would have to get the glove away from Harbinger to take his power and restore their friends - and Elli. Knight focused and shot a blade of matter, only an atom across, through Harbinger's arm to slice free the gauntlet.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:23 am
Harbinger was no fool. He was not so cocky that he would not have any precautions set so that his glove would not be taken off so easily. Her blade hit his arm, but it did not slice it off, instead it went through maybe half way then was broken, deflected away by the glove. Harbinger was surprised and angered as he looked at Knight. “Realized you cannot defeat me without the gems?” Harbinger said.
Generi
Generi

Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:52 pm
"Yes," Knight said simply, and she vanished. Then she appeared right in front of Harbinger and kicked him arm hard, with such colossal force that it could cause stars to collapse in on themselves into singularities. This might be enough to get his arm off.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:51 am
Harbinger stopped her kick and it created a very massive explosion. “I could see that coming from a mile away.” Harbinger said as he shot Knight away. He had taken quite a bit of her power so he could negate most of what she did.
Generi
Generi

Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:49 am
Knight grinned. Good, he hadn't crumbled under that. But he was also focused on solely her, which was what she wanted. Suddenly from behind him, out of the dark depths of space came the most immense spaceship any of them had ever seen. It dropped out of warp half a lightyear away but was plain to see, round and huge like a planet. It shot an intense beam at Harbinger that held him in place.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:29 am
Harbinger was completely caught by surprise especially since he was also caught with another blast from his own ship from the others, and it totally left him exposed.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:31 am
Knight was feeling pretty weak right now, for her at least, though she was trying not to let it show. As Harbinger was pinioned momentarily, she reached out for the glove and began to pull with all her might. She even used both hands, which enlarged and glowed with cosmic light.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:37 am
Harbinger could do little to fight agaisnt knight while he was pinned down by this planet and his own ship. The only thing he could do was let out an loud no as all his power, including the power he stole from knight, was sucked out of him and sent into the glove as Knight tore it from his arm.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:00 am
Knight had to press her foot against Harbinger's chest to fully pry the gauntlet from him, and when she finally got it off it created a wave of energy that sent her flying back against Harbinger's ship. She groaned and slipped through the wall until she was inside.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum