ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:57 pm
"Oh," Caoimhe said slowly, looking down at the plant nearest to her. She didn't say anything after that, continuing to unpack her belongings. Knight cringed visibly at William's blatant display about caring for someone else more than Caoimhe, even when Aaliyah seemed to be doing fine on her own. "I'm headed back," Knight said before she vanished. Squishy went to help Caoimhe unpack, but she was putting away her delicates and it got embarrassed by the sight of its mothers underwear. "Um... Are you hungry?" it asked her. "The gastropub has a deal for cheap meals at the moment." "Okay, sounds good," Caoimhe replied, having finished unpacking. "Should we invite everyone?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:03 pm
William saw no reason not to tell the truth in the situation. He could tell that he had made her upset however. "I think is good idea. Nice to have everyone eat together." WIlliam said as he took out his phone to contact the others. He was still worried since she seemed less energetic...
Generi
Generi

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:21 pm
Squishy also contacted Ica, while Caoimhe freshened up a bit. She didn't don any floaty clothes or pretty scarves, though. On the way their, she listened idly with vague interest as Squishy told her its superhero tales, and how it might have feelings for Ica. They met everyone else outside of the pub. Aaliyah had pushed herself to join them, but she was basically hiding behind Daniel. Caoimhe greeted them as usual. "Hey everyone. Ali! Ya look great!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:31 pm
William had a worried look on his face as they all arrived. She had not been acting her normal self. Maybe she was just tired from the trip? He tried to convince himself as they all showed up. Elli went up to her and gave her a hug. "Welcome back Caoimhe. I'm glad to see you're doin' ok." Elli said to her. Then she turned to Aaliyah. "Doesnt she? This is her first night out." Elli said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:17 pm
With Elli's help, Caoimhe steered the conversation towards Aaliyah. "Your hair looks great," she complimented her. After she'd hugged Elli, she approached the other girl, and they shared a quick, awkward hug. Squishy was eager to get inside and eat, so they all traipsed in and found a table. It was, by now, early evening, so they could all share a casual dinner together. "Do anything nice in New York?" Knight easily cut through the silence in the group like a hot knife through butter. Caoimhe was sipping some water with lemon before she responded. "Oh, yeah, mostly went to central park. It's beautiful this time of year, all red and orange."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:39 pm
"Ive never been to New york, so that sounds so nice." Elli said with a smile. "What happened with the plane?" Ica said, getting straight to the point with barely any tact. She was confused why nobody had asked about it, especially since they were so concerned from before.
Generi
Generi

Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:00 pm
There was the briefest, heaviest of silence's after Ica' question, but Caoimhe was quick to respond. "I don't want to talk about it," she said, smiling at Ica. It had been just what she'd told Squishy and William, and like last time she sounded tired but with no other negativity. Squishy felt what it assumed was guilt for not mentioning to Ica that she shouldn't speak about this topic, but it also remembered how curious she was about everything.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:05 pm
Ica nodded to her response. That was enough for her. If she said she didn't want to talk about it then she wouldn't mention it again. Caoimhe's response however made everyone worried. If she didn't want to talk about it, didn't that mean something bad happened? Haley was feeling a bit out of place here, although she was happy to be invited. "For now let us speak of something else." Daniel said, doing his best to change the subject to alleviate the tension.
Generi
Generi

Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:49 am
They all chatted and enjoyed their food, mostly focusing on Squishy, Ica, and Haley's adventures with the Pied Piper. It seemed they had defeated him after a hard, week-long game of cat and mouse. Caoimhe was proud that her alien child had grown so much. She, Daniel, and Aaliyah didn't say much the whole evening though, as they were all still bristling from their own experiences. But Aaliyah seemed to be more relaxed when she had Daniel around, so she stuck close to him. After dinner, they all went their separate ways. Squishy would have wanted to stay with Caoimhe, but it wanted more to stay hanging out with Ica.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:22 pm
"You have not seen her in a few days. You should go be with Caoimhe. I feel that she might need some companionship." Ica told Squishy as they were getting close to leaving. William noticed how quiet Caoimhe had been. He was still worried, but didn't know what he could do to help her. Zeke noticed the tension and made sure to stay out of her mind just in case she had something she didn't want heard. Caoimhe was the closest to him if she wished to speak about anything as they left.
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:11 am
Squishy would agree to that, but Caoimhe had expressly told it to spend time with Ica instead. She was like a doting mother, excited to see their child find someone they cared about. The only one Caoimhe couldn't think of a good justification to leave for was William. Reluctantly, everyone else said their goodbyes and headed on home, leaving Caoimhe and William standing awkwardly outside the pub as the sky turned dark.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:16 am
William did not know what to do or say in this situation. He wanted to know more about her trip but he didn't want to pry because she seemed to not want to discuss it. "You uh....want get tea?" William finally said, breaking the silence between the two of them.
Generi
Generi

Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:30 am
Caoimhe had her arms folded across her chest loosely as she regarded William. Many things were clearly different about her, and one she made obvious now was that she could speak her mind confidently. "Will," she said. "I'd really appreciate it if ya acted normal around me. Please. I won't bite if ya ask somethin' I ain't ready to answer yet... But if ya'd rather not hang out with me, feel free to leave." It may have been harsh but it was certainly candid.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:45 am
WIlliam sighed. "I do want to hang out. I..want to know what happened on trip. We all hear about attack. I want to know...what happen?" William said getting straight to the point. He did feel like he was stepping on eggshells. The way she was acting, he wanted to know what happened.
Generi
Generi

Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:33 pm
Well, there was no point in softening the blow or hiding anything now. Caoimhe had gotten good at bucking up, growing a spine, as it were. It would relieve the tension between them, hopefully... Or might push William away forever. At this point, Caoimhe didn't care at all. "I killed him," she said flatly. "I just wanted to knock him out but I went too hard. Now mama hates me. My two biggest fears, killin' someone 'n losin' mama. Now that I've told ya, can ya please treat me normal?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:34 pm
William...was at a loss at what to say. He wanted to tell her it would be ok but he didn't know if it would. He wanted to say her mama didnt hate her but...he didn't know her mama. He was so sure his own mother hated him for the things he did so he couldn't weigh in. He couldnt tell her that killing the guy was ok. William had killed before and it never felt ok so even though he knew how she felt, he didn't know what he could do to make her feel better. After a few moments of silence William finally said something. "...Ok. I get. I treat you normal." William said. He came to the conclusion that maybe just treating her like it didn't happen would be best.
Generi
Generi

Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:37 pm
Caoimhe smiled, the most genuine and happy smile since she'd arrived back in the city. "Thanks," she said, rubbing Will's shoulder. "I, uh, I'm gonna go home now." She was going to ask William if he wanted to join her, as he'd stayed at her place quite a lot in the past, but she didn't know if that was okay anymore. Oh, to hell with being too scared. "D'ya wanna come with, or d'ya got somethin' to do?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:06 pm
“I have to check schedule...I think I am good.” William said trying to make a joke. He felt like it didn’t work very well with his flat tone of voice but he was sure she got it. In truth he wanted to spend a bit more time with her just to make sure she was alright.

Last edited by bluemonkue on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Generi
Generi

Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:40 pm
[justify]For a moment his attempt at a joke confused her, but then Caoimhe understood and broke out into a grin. That was more like the normal Caoimhe. "Dork," she gently chastised him. A cold breeze blustered by and made her teeth chatter. "A-a'ight, let's get outta the wind," she said, stepping closer to Will and walking off[ with him right beside her. She wanted to stay warm but didn't want to get too close and creep him out./justify]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:47 pm
William didn't seem to mind when she got closer as they got back to her place. He wondered what they should talk about. He didn't know so he just circled back to what he had asked earlier. "How about tea? I miss tea you always have." William told her.
Generi
Generi

Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:56 am
Caoimhe had instinctively gone to the kettle to make a fresh, green brew, and looked back over her shoulder when William admitted to something so sentimental. "Really?" she asked, wondering if maybe he'd made a mistake when speaking a second language. She hoped not, because it was such a sweet comment. Wearing a goofy smile, she set to work making herself and William some lovely, refreshingly green tea.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:41 am
"Y-yes. Nobody makes tea like you. Thanks to you I have acquired taste for it." William said. He didnt tell her, but he had actually tried to make tea on several occasions, none of them really turning out very good. He wanted to try to brew her a pot and let her know that she got him into tea. It was very...calming.
Generi
Generi

Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:19 pm
"Oh really?" Caoimhe asked, a little teasingly. "Sounds to me like you've tried... Oh, shall I teach ya?" she asked, pulling him to stand beside her while she carried out the simple task of straining leaves and brewing to the best flavour. "I reckon we could do with a strong one today," she said, leaving it in a bit longer than usual.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:28 pm
"Uh...y-yes. When you are not around, I try. Not so well though, so please...teach me please." William said as he sat there and watched her make the tea. It was very helpful for him.
Generi
Generi

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:08 pm
Even though Caoimhe was the one to pull him in, Caoimhe blushed at William's candidness. He wasn't normally so... Open, like this. It was unexpected and lovely. "Ya don't have to say please twice," she whispered, looking up at him. "Ugh, crap," she grunted, realising it had been brewing for a bit too long. "Lemme just pour this," she said, bustling a bit like her usual self.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum