ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Interstellar Highschool - Page 4 Empty Re: Interstellar Highschool

Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:37 am
Roxanne shared with Quinn and then looked at Caoimhe. "Oh? I havent made many vegetarian dishes. If you wouldnt mind, could I try some on you?" Roxanne asked her. "I could also make you some too Celeste if you enjoyed it." roxanne said o her. Oh man Quinn was in heaven. Roxanne's food was amazin! Katherine blushed and smiled. "Hehe thank you. Im always happiest when Im eating." Katherine admitted. "Which one is your favorite? I am partial to Zibby, the lovable companion yet loner of the Precious Alliance. It is the one I relate to the most. I even have a keychain of it." Dazi said as she pulled a keychain out from her pocket. It was of a very adorable little mascot character.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:51 am
"Nah, it's fine," said Caoimhe, smiling and shaking her head. "I got ma own food. Thanks, though." Celeste bit her lip and said nothing. She really, really would like some more of that food... Also she didn't mention aloud that she was vegetarian so why was she being offered it? Aaliyah smiled a tiny smile in return and set about eating her own food. "It's good," she murmured. Surely Dazi was mocking her? The monotone delivery and her generally serious nature made Aditya think to Dazi was insulting and belittling her... Until she produced the key ring. "I like... Zibby too, ya," she mumbled, not looking at Dazi. "And... Pimpum, ya." Pimpum, the fluffy pompom creature, was basically everyone's favourite because it was so fuzzy and acted like a cute baby. "And... Jebip, ya." Now that was unusual. Jebip was not a villain character, per say, but no one really liked him. He was all tentacles and long limbs, and had no face.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:00 am
roxanne was just offering food in general. She didnt say no, so maybe that was a sign that she could? She kind of liked how cutely shy Celeste was as they continued eating. Oh! Katherine liked it when Aaliyah smiled. It made her happy in a strange way. She wondered what it was as she continued to eat. "Pimpum is really cute. He's a favorite because of his cute face. I dont have a keychain of him yet, due to it being rare on my planet." Dazi said. "You like Jebip? I like it too. Its sad that everyone is so scared of it because it has no face. I suppose reading facial cues is really important. I think it's cute though. I have a sticker of it....do you wish to have one?" Dazi offered. She hadnt been able to talk to anyone about this before, so she was getting pretty talkative about it.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:09 am
Aditya listened to Dazi with growing fixation. Despite the conversations going on all around them, Dazi was the only one she could hear. Her face went from shy, to sceptical and confused, to intrigued. Her lips were pouting slightly as she watched Dazi talk, but it wasn't a sad pout this time. And then Dazi asked if she wanted a sticker. "Mm, ya," she shook her head. "I wouldn't want to take your... Jebip away from ya."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:12 am
"its ok." Dazi said as she reached into her bag. She kept it on her at all times. She pulled out a little case, that was also from the Precious Alliance, and opened it up to reveal a bunch of different stickers, stamps and keychains. "I have extra. I could only collect a few of them on my planet. I hope to get more when I can." Dazi said as she held it out to Aditya so she could pick something. She was glad she had a friend here who liked the same things as her so she would gladly share her things.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:24 am
Aditya's eyes lit up and sparkled with wonder at the sight of Dazi's treasure. What a beautiful bounty! "Amazing, ya," she murmured. "I, uh... Wasn't allowed to collect such things ya." She looked a little saddened. "Space parents liked to travel light ya... Thank you for showing me, ya," she concluded. Dazi's collection was her own to keep and Aditya could only admire.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:28 am
Dazi's ears flattened a bit when she heard that. "That seems somewhat sad. Well...if you are fine with it, whenever you wish to see then you may ask me. I also have stuffed animals of a few of them if you want to see as well." Dazi said. As they were chatting, their conversation could be heard from some girls nearby...
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:50 am
Now it was like all of Aditya's skin was sparkling subtly with wonder. "I would... Really like that, ya," Fluffy toys? She'd always wanted to at least hold one, but had never even gotten the chance to do that. Meanwhile, Kat had realised she was also sat next to Dazi, and was staring at her ears and tail. Dazi's ears were bigger and her tail bushier, but Kat's tail was longer and she had claw nails, unlike Dazi.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:54 am
Kat probably noticed that Dazi's tail was waggling a lot right now as well. She was really happy, because she had made plans with a friend. 'perhaps after school if that is alright with you?" Dazi asked her. Ruby looked over to see what Kat was looking at. "What are you lookin at Kat?" Ruby asked her. It was silly though, Kat probably didnt know what Ruby had asked.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:09 pm
"Ya," Aditya agreed after a moment's hesitation, with a big goofy smile plastered across her face. She'd made a friend! That had been her main priority, her number one task, when coming here, and she seemed to have done it! Funnily enough, with the cold and mean one who'd scared her at first. What was the phrase about books and covers...? "Oh, I am living here during term, ya," she added. Her space parents thought boarding her would give her more experience away from them. Kat looked at Ruby, wiggled her ears, and then jerked her head towards Dazi. Seemingly she did understand after all. Odd.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:59 am
“I too am living in the dorms. My benefactor said he wished for me to interact more with others.” Dazi said. Oh, so kat was looking at Dazi’s tail? “Hey dazi. You and cat have animal ears. Are you two from the same place?” Ruby asked. Dazi turned from her conversation to Ruby. She then looked at Kat. “We are not. There are no people from my planet who are pigmented like she is. I beleive our planets may just have similar types of ears and tails. I do like your tail Kat. It is very long and it looks easily manageable.” Dazi said as she grabbed her tail and stroked it. It was very hard to manage because of how wild her hair was. They all continued to chat until lunch was over. They all had bonded a bit more and went through their classes normally until it was finally after school. A few of them had been talking about what clubs they wanted to visit. Roxanne was really glad Celeste was going with her to choir. She was a bit upset because Vanessa bailed to instead go to another club with Efi. Quinn really wanted to go to the handicrafts club, but Caoimhe wanted to go to botany, so they decided to try them both together, since QUinn was also kind of interested in botany. YOu could grow a lot of your own plants to save money after all. Dazi was unsure of what club to go to so she decided to follow Aditya if she didnt mind it. Katherine felt like Aaliyah wasnt really interested in clubs, but she was sure I’d be fun if they found one they liked together. So she asked Aaliyah if she would like to at least look around.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:38 pm
Kat didn't really know what was being said, but she watched Dazi with interest as she spoke. The girl didn't appear to have fangs like Kat did, just like how she lacked claws, but Kat didn't envy the maintenance that came with that bushy tail of hers. But she swatted her tail away when Dazi made a grab for it, and gave her a tight-lipped smile. After school, Celeste was pretty engrossed in the signing up process to choir, she didn't want to delay any longer and had kind of blindly dragged Roxanne along with her. Caoimhe wanted to hang out with Quinn more, she was a bundle of fun and her accent was cute, so she signed up to the crafty club as well as the botany club. Surprisingly, Ruby was there signing up too. "Didn't take ya for a botanist," she said to her. "Or is the host you're signin' up for?" she added teasingly, looking at the teacher who was running botany club. He was, for lack of a better word, a beast, but his toothy smile was sweet. Aditya was less hesitant to be with Dazi now, and she easily encouraged her over to a club she thought they'd both be interested in - the animal maintenance club! Not many people signed up for this, because it involved the intense upkeep and care for the many animals they kept at this school. Class pets, mascot animals, and all manner of cute, weird, and friendly animals. Aaliyah was totally up for just looking around with Katherine, and she kept close to her as they walked around. Perhaps something would take their fancy. No one saw Kat there, though.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:10 am
Roxanne did not mind being dragged with Celeste. It was kind of cute how excited she was. SHe couldnt wait to hear Celeste’s singing voice. They arrived at the room and were greeting by beautiful singing voices. Ruby blushed when she mentioned the large...muscular...botany teacher. “I-I have an appreciation for pecs...uh plants is all!” Ruby said. She covered her face in embarrassment for saying that. Quinn just giggled. Aww Ruby had a crush on their teacher. He was pretty beefy. If someone had an appreciation for muscles she could see why they would fawn over him. Dazi liked this club! Despite her face being stoic, the animals could detect that she meant no harm and came up to her easily. The senior in charge was glad they came, because this would be her last semester but nobody else had signed up. The two of them coming was her saving grace. Katherine enjoyed walking around, hearing recruiting and demonstrations from different clubs. They then stopped by a cooking club. “Oh. This could be fun. I’d like to get better at cooking. Can we look at this one?” Katherine asked Aaliyah.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:06 pm
"Ooh, my~," Celeste marvelled at the singing voices they heard before them. "Doesn't it sound beautiful?" she murmured to Roxanne. Caoimhe giggled and just winked at Ruby. "Well, glad to have ya on the scene with us. Hey, where's the kitty Kat? Thought she'd wanna join this thing too, she's all... Green-like?" The animals were unsure how to react to Aditya, on the one hand she was giving off the most harmless aura and had a friendly, squishy countenance. On the other hand, her shimmery skin and gigantic eyes were unnerving to a lot of them. The only one not unsure of her was an amphibious creature with huge googly eyes and a sucker mouth. It latched playfully onto her arm and she giggled. Aaliyah was about to say 'we're already looking at this one', but her deadpan delivery would make her joke sound mean. So she just nodded and let Katherine lead the way. Cooking had never interested her, but she didn't want to be left out so she'd do whatever Katherine did.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:10 am
“Its does sound good. But I bet itll be even better once we join.” Roxanne said with a smile. “Shall we?’ She said as she opened up the doors for Celeste to walk through. “Im not sure actually. She said something to me in a language I didnt know, pointed at her neck, then took off. I told her I’d be coming here though, so maybe she will join us?” Ruby said with a shrug. “Hehe I like Kat. She’s an interestin’ one.” Quinn said. Although it seemed that everyone in their class were pretty interesting. Dazis face didnt change, but Dazi could see her tail swishing back and forth, which meant she was really happy. “I am glad we came here. This is a very enjoyable place.” Dazi said to Aditya. Katherine smiled and then turned to the door. She took a deep breath and they entered. It was kind of awkward at first, because Katherine wasnt good at meeting new people. But then she looked at Aaliyah and summoned her courage and introduced the both of them.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:33 am
Celeste nodded her head gratefully and stepped inside. The sound filled her ears and heart with warmth and she instantly felt like she was home here. “I hope she’s alright,” said Caoimhe. “Bein’ somewhere where ya don’t speak the language must be real confusin’.” “Mya,” Aditya agreed with a nod. She didn’t know school could be so fun! Aaliyah didn’t need to be introduced but she was socially exhausted at the moment and was happy to let Katherine do it. Besides, she had such a nice voice.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:58 am
A few of the girls stopped singing when they saw the two come in. “Oh hello! Looks like we got some freshman who want to try out for choir?” A friendly Alien girl said as she came up to them. “Oooh you two look like you have some chops. Do you care to give us a demonstration?” She said eagerly. “I dont mind. Celeste?” Roxanne said, offering for Celeste to go first. Ooh when Caoimhe said that, it made Ruby a little worried. “Uh I think Ill go check on her. You guys have fun with the rest of the club.” Ruby said as she waved and left. When she was gone Quinn giggled. “Aww aint she the cutest?” Quinn said to Caoimhe. “Your inflections are very cute. It is pleasant to hear them whenever you speak.” Dazi said to Aditya nonchalantly as she played with another little fuzzy creature. Katherine took to the cooking quite easily, and it was clear she was already very experienced. In no time she had already made a few pies and some cookies with some fancy designs. The others were impressed, but only Aaliyah could probably recognize they were giving KAtherine some dirty looks for being better than them.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:47 pm
Celeste bowed her head. “You first, please,” she whispered. She was shy, though she figured that going second to one of the alien starlets would make her look like an even weaker singer. “But what about... Okay,” Caoimhe conceded. She’d been about to remind ruby of the huge teacher guy who’d be hosting this but it was too late. “Yeah. She’s super soft despite how she looks. I like her,” she agreed with Quinn. Aditya pressed her lips together slightly. She wasn’t hurt, Dazi had meant it as a compliment if not an observation, but her completely uncontrollable inflection has gotten her in trouble a few times for the very reasons Dazi cited... [They’re signing up to clubs not suddenly running a bakery.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:04 pm
Roxanne smiled and nodded as she took a step forward. “Ok this is a Song that I hope you all can enjoy.” Roxanne said as she cleared her voice and began singing. She didnt want to go full blast, but she wanted to sing a song that was still beautiful in its own right. Quinn smiled as they waited for the botany teacher. Meanwhile, Ruby had headed out towards the nurse, remembering that Kat had gone towards that direction. Dazi headed Aditya go quiet and turned to her. “Is everything alright? I did not hurt your feelings did I?” Dazi asked. (Its a cooking club they would want to know if they could cook lol)
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:37 am
The choir were easily impressed, not only with her singing but with her looks too. She would make a great icon for the group, the teacher was thinking. Celeste was stunned, even if Roxanne was singing on low effort, and clapped along with everyone else. Kat was actually no where near the nurse, but Ruby caught sight of her walking into the principle's office for some reason... Aditya shrugged and kept stroking the nearest animal. "Is not something... I can help..." She may or may not have whispered a tiny 'ya' at the end. [Nah this is just rushing in.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:44 am
Once she was done, Roxanne was feeling pretty good. She then looked to Celeste. ‘Now its your turn.” She said excitedly. Uh oh. Was Kat in trouble? Ruby went over to the principles office and waited outside. She hoped Kat hadnt done anything or went somewhere she wasnt supposed to accidentally. “I see. I did not mean to make you sad. I think it is nice. I like hearing you speak.” Dazi said. Katherine and Aaliyah went into the cooking club, but for some reason they weren’t cooking or doing anything. Their recruitment was asking if either Katherine or Aaliyah liked to cook and then they handed them a flyer and left.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:59 pm
Celeste looked nervous, but after a deep breath, she began to quietly sing in a lilting, gentle voice. Despite clearly being a bit nervous and being quiet as a result, they could tell she had a well-developed and strong set of pipes on her. But everyone seemed to much prefer Roxanne's voice, as their stunted applause reflected. Kat was in the office for a few minutes, before she emerged again with a slight smile on her face. She noticed Ruby and jumped slightly, then spoke to her in Russian. A device around her neck translated her speech: "what are you doing here? Are you in trouble?" "You are being very nice," Aditya told Dazi straight up, concealing the 'ya' again. "Why-a?" Everyone else seemed to be friendly naturally, but to Dazi it didn't seem right.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:38 am
Roxanne was clapping the loudest. Being from a musical background, she knew talent when she saw it. Celeste had a beautiful voice and talent to spare. IT was so lovely. "Whoa hey! I can understand you now. No Im not in trouble, I was worried about you because you just disappeared. I saw you entered and was worried you were in trouble." Ruby said. Dazi looked confused by the question. "Is it weird that I act nice? I have no ill will towards you or anyone, so I see no purpose in being mean. Being nice helps you make friends. That's what my benefactor told me." Dazi said. "Well that wasnt too fun. Is there anything you want to do now?" Katherine asked Aaliyah as they left the awful cooking club.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:11 pm
Celeste tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled shyly at the ground. It looked like they'd been easily accepted into the group. Kat listened as the device translated for her, and then spoke back to Ruby. "Not in trouble," she said with a knowing smile. She then approached Ruby to stand right in front of her and said in a low, husky voice: "thank you for worrying about me~." Aditya was confused, but at that point the club stalls were starting to close down so they had to sign up and leave, with the hope of returning to the animals within the week. After they had sorted that, Aditya turned to Dazi. "Benefactya?" Aaliyah thought that the introduction to the club was just fine, after all they shouldn't need to do anything to join a hobby club, and was disappointed in Katharine for being negative. She didn't expect it from such a sweet girl. She just shrugged and looked around.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:04 am
Roxanne was glad. They said goodbye to the girls as they headed out, since it was almost time for the recruiting ended. “How exciting, right Celeste? I wonder what songs we will get to sing.” Roxanne said. Uh whoa. Kat was very interesting now that Ruby could understand her. “No problem. Even though we couldnt chat, I still think were friends. Do you wanna head back to the dorms?” Ruby asked. “My benefactor is the one who takes care of me. They gave me food scraps and provided me with my job. Without them I would have surely perished. I owe a lot to my benefactor.” Dazi explained to Aditya as they left. (Negative? She said it wasnt fun, that doesn’t warrant disappointment) Katherine looked confused at Aaliyah. She seeemed to be upset about something. Maybe it was the club? Well Katherine wanted to cheer her up. “Hey, you wanna go check out the dorms now? I havent met my dorm mate yet, or gotten a good look at the rooms.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum