ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Interstellar Highschool - Page 5 Empty Re: Interstellar Highschool

Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:06 pm
"Y-yes, me too," Celeste replied, still trembling with nerves and excitement. "You were really amazing, by the way. I've honestly never heard anyone who sings as well as you do." Wow, why was she gushing like this? Friends, huh? Kat liked that, and she grinned. "Sure, friend," she purred, linking arms with her and heading to the dorms. She wondered if they were going to be dorm mates. Aditya was surprised by this turn of events. "Food scraps? You had a job?" She was really trying hard to quieten the 'ya'ing. Dorms? Aaliyah hadn't really given thought to how they'd be living, but this made sense. She turned to look down the corridor. "Think they're that-a way, let's go."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:20 pm
"hehe oh thank you, you're makin' me blush." Roxanne said with a giggle. "Your voice was so pretty too! You have so much raw talent!" Roxanne said to Celeste. Ooh Kat's voice made Ruby tremble a bit. She blushed slightly as she linked arms with Kat and they headed to the dorms. "Do you know who your roommate is?" Ruby asked. "Food scraps are what I get fed by my benefactor. I have not yet earned the right to eat food from the source. If I tried, my benefactor would get in trouble." Dazi explained. "Yes I did. My job was a courier. Neither rain, sleet, hail, snow, hurricane, blizzard, lava, earthquake or bandit attack will keep us from delivering. that is the duty of the courier." Dazi said, sounding somewhat proud. "Ok. Lets go." Katherine said happily as she walked with Aaliyah. "I..I hope we're dorm mates. It's been really fun hanging out with you." Katherine said to Aaliyah.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:05 am
Celeste's face was pink with embarrassment and she shook her head. "N-no, I just... I-I've been singing my whole life," she explained as they walked towards the dorms. "Like you, really. I-it's just practice. You, though, you made it look so easy!" Kat shook her head. "Nope," she replied. As they walked, Ruby could feel Kat's floofy tail occasionally swishing against her lower legs. Was her tail wagging? She certainly seemed to be enjoying having her hand on Ruby's muscly arm. Aditya slowed down and then stopped walking, a look of horror etched on her face. Dazi wasn't allowed to eat food, but only scraps? She had to work such a horrible job?! What the hell, no wonder she came off as so unpleasant. Aaliyah was so surprised by that proclamation that she stammered a few times. "R-rea-... Uh... Um..." And now she was blushing like a maniac too. No one had ever enjoyed her company before. "M-me too," she managed to say. "It'd be nice, because... You're nice?" Damn, she was awful at this friendship talk thing.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:12 am
Roxanne giggled. “Hehe you have to make it look easy so others dont see how hard it is right?” Roxanne said with a wink. She was becoming more and more endeared towards Celeste by the minute. Ruby noticed and smiled herself. She was glad Kat was so happy, and that it was so easy to see that she was. They were just about at the dorms now. Dazi stopped as well when she saw Aditya stop. “What is the matter?” Dazi asked, confused by the look on her face. Katherine gigggled. “Thank you. I think you’re nice too.” Katherine said to Aaliyah as they came ot the dorms. THe names of the girls was on their rooms, so they just needed to look now.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:25 am
"I-I suppose," Celeste murmured, smiling up at Roxanne. She was really in awe of Roxanne, perhaps she could ask her to mentor her in how to be confident just like her? Ruby and Kat came towards the same time as Katherine and Aaliyah, so they waved amenably at each other as they went to see who was sharing rooms with who. Aditya didn't know what to say. She just felt so... Bad for Dazi, and was suddenly overwhelmed by this urge to protect her and make her happy. This must have been what being a parent was like. "N-nothing ya," she finally replied, walking over to Dazi and forcing a smile. "Is just... No more food scraps and bandits here, ya."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:36 am
“hello you two.” Roxanne said. “Hello. You guys are looking for your rooms too?” Ruby asked. “Yup. Why don’t you search with us?” Roxanne suggested. It would be more fun with more people. “I think that’ be lovely.” Katherine said with a smile. Dazi looked confused. “Ok. I agree. THe food here is nice. I would assume there would be no bandits here?” Dazi said, thinking about it.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:29 am
Aditya didn't think Dazi understood, but she let it go for now. "We find our rooms now, ya," she said, grabbing onto Dazi's elbow and pulling her along.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:41 am
Dazi was confused but just let Aditya lead her towards the dorms. When they arrived, the others from their class were there as well. Looked like everyone was searching for their rooms.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:28 pm
It seemed like all of their belongings had been delivered to each of their room so they could settle in easily, now they just had to find their rooms. Who would be with who?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:23 am
So they all went around and figured out who was rooming with who. Vanessa was rooming with Caoimhe, which Vanessa was unsure of because she had only ever lived with her sister before. Caoimhe seemed chill though, so she was sure it would be alright. Quinn would be with Celeste which Quinn was just fine with! Celeste was such a sweet heart and she had an angelic glow about her. Roxanne was with Aditya which made her happy. She was so curious about the cute little big breasted alien girl. She would smother her with questions later. Ruby was with Efi. Ruby didnt know how to feel. She didnt really think Efi would like someone like her, but she would do her best to have them get along. Katherine was with Kat. Katherine felt kind of self conscious living with such a beautiful exotic type person like Kat. But she was determined for them to be friends.And last was Dazi with Aaliyah. Aaliyah gave Dazi a look of indifference. Hmmm perhaps she was like Dazi and had issue expressing emotion? Dazi would help her due to her new found knowledge from her friend Aditya.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:06 pm
Caoimhe smiled warmly at Vanessa as they went into their room and picked their beds. "It's nice to bunk up with someone we know, right?" she said. "Though, lemme guess, ya'd rather be with ya sis?" Celeste was very polite to Quinn the whole time, bowing a little and letting her enter the room first, letting her pick her bed, and offering to help her unpack before she unpacked any of her own stuff. It was actually a defence mechanism for her to be super subservient but to Quinn it'd just be like she was being super nice. Aditya, as ever, was shy and silent as she unpacked her sparse belongings into her share of the room. If Roxanne looked, she would see the type of clothes Aditya wore. Namely, shiny, tight, and skimpy outfits that would accentuate those 'big breasts' that Roxanne seemed to fixate on. Efi grinned as she entered the room with Ruby. "Cool, I get to room with She-Hulk," she... Purred? It didn't seem like an insult, maybe she really did like think it was cool. Efi never was anything but honest, after all. Kat had gotten into the room before Katherine. She looked disappointed for a bit when she saw who came in, but then got up and hugged her warmly. "Roommates!" she said happily through her translator. Actually, Aaliyah gave Dazi the opposite look from indifference. It may not have been the most expressive face, but anyone with sense would see that Aaliyah was really interested in Dazi from the way she looked at her ears and tail. But Dazi was blatantly ignoring her, which made Aaliyah feel defensive, so the pair of them got off to an icy start.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:46 am
"Yeah this is pretty cool. Eh, its all good. It is kinda weird to not be with her, but I think this will be pretty cool. Plus we're still in the same buildin." Vanessa said. "Uh its not like I don' appreciate the niceities and everythin, but you don't have to be so nice to me Celeste. I just want us to be friends and relax!" Quinn said with a big toothy smile. Roxanne of course saw her outfits and it made Roxannes eyes sparkle. She came over to Aditya and looked at her clothes. "Oh I like your choice in outfits. These would look really cute on you Im sure!!" She said happily. Ruby was unsure how she felt about being with Efi. She didnt seem mean at all, but Ruby felt like she was too much for her to handle. "Uh th-thanks? I think it's cool we're roommates too." Ruby said with an awkward smile. Katherine was surprised but then giggled as she hugged Kat back. Well she was really friendly! Ruby was sure they could be good friends. "Yeah roommates!" Katherine said happily. Well dazi did not have that sense so she was unaware. She did see Aaliyah looking at her tail and ears though. A few awkward moments passed then Dazi spoke up. She held her tail as she looked at Aaliyah. "I am not sure if you may have some concerns but it will be alright. I do not shed that often. You will not have to worry about my fur." Dazi said, thinking that Aaliyah may have been thinking that.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:19 am
"True," Caoimhe said, as she started unpacking her clothes into her set of drawers. Apart from her uniform, she only seemed to wear long, floaty items of clothing, like kimonos and maxi skirts. "What's it like havin' a sister?" she asked Vanessa. Celeste didn't understand what Quinn meant - don't be nice, but be my friend? "I-I'm sorry," she mumbled, folding her hands together behind her back. Aditya's cheeks flushed and she held the item currently in her hands - basically some gold strings - close to her chest. "This is... Religious garment, ya" she murmured. It wasn't something she considered cute. Efi smirked and then started unpacking her stuff with her back to Ruby. Kat purred a little, her whole chest vibrating against Katherine's, and then she let go. "I'll help you unpack," she offered. Kat didn't seem to have her own stuff to unpack. Aaliyah turned to look at Dazi and blinked a few times. Shedding? Was that something that might happen? Aaliyah's ears and tail were hairless so she'd never figured that that might happen. Huh. Well, maybe Dazi was just anxious about that so she had been acting mean. She nodded in response but couldn't think of anything clever to say. "Me neither?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:39 am
Oooh Vanessa was diggin Caoimhe's clothes. They certainly fit her. She started unpacking too. "Hmmm...its kinda hard to say. Its like having a clone of yourself but whos also different. We have the same height, voice, and look but we're so different it's nuts." Vanessa said. "N-no no! it aint nothin to apologize for. I just want ya to relax. Like I wanna hear bout you and maybe help ya unpack!" Quinn said with a smile. "Oh I see. I still think you'd look cute in it. I think you'd look cute in anything though hmhm." Roxanne said with a smile. Katherine giggled. "Thank you. I don't have a lot of stuff, but I appreciate the help." Katherine said. Her clothing was comprised of mostly muumuus and things that covered her body. Oh they were conversing! Dazi's tail whipped back and forth slightly as she looked at Aaliyah. "That is good news. I hope we can get along. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I would like us to be good friends." Dazi said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:43 am
"Mhm, mhm," Caoimhe hummed as she listened, unpacking and organising all of her non-clothing items. She had a lot of plant pots with only soil in them... "I don't get it really, but it sounds nice," she told Vanessa. Celeste looked like she understood, and smiled slightly. "O-oh... Okay," she said, stepping back and beginning to unpack her own things first. Aditya was so deeply uncomfortable with all these unnecessary compliments, so she just fell silent and hastily finished unpacking everything, then went and sat on her bed. Kat appreciated how soft all of Katherine's clothes were. They were all a decent size too, and looked very comfortable. she politely ignored her undies, though, as she shouldn't touch those. Aaliyah perked up a little. Huh, so that was how it was? She could get with that. Dazi seemed too blunt to be a liar, so Aaliyah believed her. "Sounds good," she said simply, before turning to get her stuff out of her small bag.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:51 am
“Heh I suppose it could be.” Vanessa said as she sat on her bed. She didnt really seem that interested in unpacking all her stuff right away. “Can I help you unpack? I bet you have some really cool duds.” Quinn said as she got close to Celeste. Roxanne giggled as she saw Aditya’s reaction. Perhaps she came on a little too strongly. It was hard though since Aditya was so precious. “Hehe sorry if I came on too strong. This is my first time rooming with someone other than my sister so I was a tad bit excited.” Roxanne said. “Thank you. Do you not have things to unpack kat?” Katherine asked her once they finished. Good they were bonding! Dazi’s tail wagged excitedly as she got her stuff, which was actually just a small backpack. “Do you like scraps? I have some from my benefactor. Id be willing to share them with you.” Dazi offered as she opened up her backpack and pulled out what looked like a plastic bag filled with something that looked like bread crusts? Or something similar.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:36 am
With that closed ended statement, the conversation was cut off abruptly and Caoimhe felt a bit awkward. Hmm... "Why aren't ya unpackin'?" she decided to ask Vanessa. Celeste looked confused as she unpacked her all-white wardrobe. "What's a dud?" she asked Quinn. Aditya shrugged and smiled tightly. She was thinking about how awkward it would be to have to do her morning and evening stretches in front of this girl who'd been basically drooling over her since she stepped into the room. She'd probably have to go in the bathroom in the corridor which they shared with the whole block... Kat listened to the device translating for her, then shook her head. "All my stuff is already here," she said, gesturing to her drawers. Huh, how odd. Aaliyah tried not to look too... Off-put? Scraps? Benefactor? Dazi had some weird ways of saying her parents gave her snacks - she didn't know Dazi's situation - but even deprived Aaliyah knew that bread crusts were not a good snack. "Not hungry," she said flatly to Dazi, not knowing what else to say. "Uh... Thanks. You keep what's yours."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:48 am
"I dont have a lot of clothes here. Me and my sis are the same size so we just share clothes. If I need anythin' I can just go get it from her. vanessa saw the plant pots Caoimhe was unpacking. "You really like plants huh?" Vanessa asked. Quinn giggled. "Dud means clothes. It's slang." Quinn told her. Celeste seemed real innocent which was cute. "If you have any questions or concerns please tell me. Id hate for our stay together to be unpleasant." roxanne said with a genuine smile as she went to unpack her stuff. "Oh. Well fantastic....do you like music Kat?" Katherine said, deciding to go a bit out of her comfort zone ans ask her something. "Ok. If you wish to have any do inform me." Dazi said. It seemed like nobody really liked scraps here. Maybe it was because the food in the cafeteria was so good? Dazi had no clue. Dazi got up onto her bed and rummaged through her backpack. Aaliyah could probably notice that Dazi didnt have any other luggage.
Generi
Generi

Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:33 pm
"Ohh, cool," said Caoimhe, finishing off her unpacking and then pushing her bag under her bed. Then she looked around at all the plants around her and smiled knowingly. "It's a hobby," she said. "Greenfingers 'n all." She got up and began to arrange them on her half of the room. "Hmm... Duds," Celeste murmured, looking into her drawer of 100% white clothes. She must look so boring. Aditya murmured in response as she decided to do something as she wasn't tired yet - she got a book out of her bag and began to read while lying on her bed. Kat curled up in a comfortable seated position on her bead and listened to her collar translating for her. "I don't listen to much music," she admitted. "Do you want to recommend anything?" Huh, so Dazi didn't have much either? Aaliyah was realising that they were even more alike than she thought. She had finished with her stuff so she took off her shoes and lay down on her bed. Wow, this was sadly the most comfortable she'd ever felt.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:31 am
(Lets do a skip to next day. XD)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum