ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Interstellar Highschool - Page 3 Empty Re: Interstellar Highschool

Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:12 am
Several of the new students arrived all at once, nervous to get to their first lesson on time. Three of the initial four were humans, or human(likes), and all of them had different expressions on their faces. The very first was Celeste, with bouncing blonde hair and a 'heavenly' glow to her. She was living in the on-site boarding facilities, during and outside of term time. She would have no excuse to be late when she lived here, so she bundled into the classroom, flustered and nervous, and took a seat right at the front.

Next came Caoimhe, another human who would be boarding here during the week and heading home at the weekends. Caoimhe wasn't exactly human, though, which might explain the strange way she was staring around at the room. Huh, no life here... Except the bright white Celeste. "Hey there," she greeted the blonde, flopping down in the seat next to her and flipping her ginger hair over her shoulder. "Want some tea?" Somehow, out of her pocket(?!) she produced a flask of tea and began to sip from it. Celeste was baffled, but liked the girl's easy cheer already. "Yes, please."

The third student to arrive drew both of their eyes, as she was most definitely a non-human(like). Little Aditya, no more than 4'11", buxom and shimmering purple, wearing a pointed golden helmet, and lacking a nose, was 100% alien. Though that was an offensive term here. The bewildered blonde and entranced redhead intimidated Aditya with their stares, making her lower her gaze and slink nervously to the back of the classroom.

As the rest of the students showed up, so too did the ones who didn't want to be here. Another non-human(like) - no, a human(like) came in and sat right at the back, glaring coldly at anyone staring at her. She was tall, very tall, with flexible ears and a long, prehensile tale. Aaliyah did not want to be here one bit. No matter what school she went to, Earthen or otherwise, she got teased for her differences. It didn't matter what she did, everywhere she was shunned. So here she was, shunning herself so that no one would do it for her.

With green hair bouncing and swishing about, it was no wonder Kat got stares when she entered too. Everyone in this class seemed a bit of a weirdo. The sight of her cat ears and furry tale made Aaliyah's stomach flip somersaults. So there were others like her, too? That was amazing! Kat largely ignored everyone and went to curl up in a seat at the back, not next to Aaliyah. She was already not looking forward to this, seeing as she didn't speak much damn English...

One the last students to arrive drew eyes too, but in a good way. In strode a proud, dark skinned human, with long lashes and long braided hair, and her uniform heavily stylised. The teacher would not be pleased, but Efi sure looked damn good. Her gaze swept across them all, and even the ever cheerful Caoimhe felt a wave of self-disgust when Efi glanced at her. Something about this girl made her want to improve herself, but she knew she'd never be as good... The hell was this feeling? Satisfied that her dominance was asserted, Efi took her seat to the side of the classroom and waited for the snorefest to begin.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:37 am
The students that had already arrived were interested in the new people. They were all certainly interesting.

"Hey can I have some tea too?" Quinn asked Caoimhe when she noticed her whip out a flask of tea out of nowhere. She was sure that some tea would get rid of some of the first day jitters. Besides, she was curious about her new classmates, and wanted to get to know them a bit more.

Dazi was sat beside Aditya. When she came over Dazi was...somewhat intrigued. Although she was not used to it, she actually wished to engage in conversation with Aditya, simply because she looked to be..hmmm Dazi didnt know the word. The problem was that she did not know how to engage properly. So while she was thinking of the words to say, she kind of was glaring at Aditya unintentionally.

A tall lanky girl came over and sat beside Katherine in the far back. Oh she was interesting. Although just like Katherine, she looked a little nervous to be there. She could understand. The first day of school was always a bit scary. Maybe...maybe Katheirne should take the initiative and try to talk to her. Yeah, she wouldnt change from her shy self if she didnt try to make friends right away. "H-hello. My name is K-Katherine." Katherine said with a smile on her face.

Although there were certainly some interesting people coming in, the one that intrigued Ruby the most was the green haired girl. She was very....pretty. She had an interesting air about her as well. She sat close to Ruby and Ruby did her best not to stare. She wondered what she was all about.

The twins certainly garnered some attention, but when Efi came in, both of them turned to her. Oh my how stylish. She looked like she just owned the place. She certainly had a dominant aura as she came in and sat down. Vanessa was certainly intrigued by Efi, although Roxanne had her eyes on the somewhat glowing girl over in the corner drinking tea..

Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:07 am
Caoimhe turned her gaze away from Celeste and her tea, and smiled up at the new comer with the Antipodean accent. "Hey there, 'course ya can," she said, getting out a few mugs somehow and pouring them each a cup of tea. "My name's Caoimhe," she greeted them both. Celeste turned the name over in her mouth a few times, trying not to mispronounce it. "I-I'm Celeste, nice to meet you both," she said quietly.

When Aditya sat down, she got a strange prickling feeling in her quills. She scratched her head, feeling confused, and then looked over randomly into the eyes of someone who was glaring most viciously at her. Oh, what was that about? It was so intimidating and came across as so mean, that Aditya felt her eyes welling up. It was her first day and already she wanted to go back to her adoptive parents. They'd told her to be brave and yet she was feeling very vulnerable.

Aaliyah's ears flickered as she looked over at Katherine. Huh, somehow she hadn't noticed the girl sat there next to her, probably because she was making herself look very small. But she greeted her nicely and looked like she could hardly harm a fly, so what was the harm in speaking to her? "H-hiya," she said back quietly. Her accent was so thick that it could be heard in even that one word. "I'm Aaliyah." She didn't try to smile due to her teeth, but she didn't look miserable or intimidating despite it.

Kat sat with her knees up to her chest and wrapped her tail around her legs, perching quite comfortably on her chair. Unlike Ruby, who was being subtle about it, she quite openly looked over and stared at the muscular, white haired girl beside her. What a handsome picture she was. Kat brazenly ate Ruby up with her eyes, staring most intently at her arms and butt, and nodded in greeting when Ruby met her gaze.

Efi flicked her braids back over her shoulders and swept the room with her eyes, taking everyone in. Jeez, everyone in here was such a cutie. Everyone took her attention in some way or another. But it was definitely the pair of tall, gorgeous, dark skinned twins that drew her attention most. Especially since one of them was looking at her too. Efi smirked playfully back at the girl.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:29 am
"why thank you! The names Quinn. are you two freakin out a bit from the space school?" Quinn asked. As far as she could tell, Caoimhe was a human. Celeste probably wasnt(?) but she didnt like to assume. She had heard that some humans had crazy super powers and stuff on Earth so she could be one of those.

Dazi finally remembered the phrase she was to use in order to communicate with someone. She hadnt noticed that Aditya looked like she was on the verge of tears as she gave Aditya a more intense look and spoke. "The weather is nice today correct?" Dazi said. Although it was a question, the way she said it made it sound like a threat.

Alright!! She managed to start a conversation! Oh this girl, Aaliyah was what she said, had a thick accent. She wondered where she was from. "its nice to meet you. A-are you excited to for this school?" Katherine asked, trying to continue on the conversation. As she said it though, she felt really lame and silly and she couldnt help her face turning a bit red from embarrassment.

Ruby could feel Kat's gaze, and when their eyes locked, Kat seemed to be staring very intently at her. Ummm...perhaps she wanted to talk? Ruby figured she might as well try as she turned to Kat. "Hey there. My name is Ruby....I like your tail." She said. wait was that weird to say? She wasnt sure if it was ok to mention or say anything about someones tail.

Vanessa smiled bashfully when Efi gave her a smirk. Oh wow Vanessa was really happy that she did that. What an odd feeling, especially since she had gotten gazes from plenty of people. As impressive as Efi was, Roxanne was more intrigued by the tea group in the corner. She wanted some tea....she decided to depart from her sister and go over to them. They still had plenty of time before classes actually started. "Hey there. Couldnt help but notice you guys had tea. Do you mind if I had some? My name is Roxanne." Roxanne said with a super star like smile.

Last edited by bluemonkue on Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:45 am
"A lil," Caoimhe admitted with a shrug. "To be honest, I'm just happy to be somewhere new. Never thought I'd be able to afford to come here. Oh!" They all looked up at the girl who was suddenly towering over them, smelling of fruit salad and success. "Sure, gurl, sit down," Caoimhe invited, pouring another cup of tea into a new mug. Celeste shuffled over and smiled warmly up at the tall girl.

Ah, was that a threat? Aditya didn't know why such a simple phrase could make her feel so frightened, but she shrank down into her seat and looked around for an escape route. The weather was nice? But they were in space, there was no weather out here! Aditya saw that a seat had come available next to one of two tall, dark skinned ladies, and she quickly got up from her seat and moved away from the scary Dazi.

"Nah, not really," Aaliyah replied. She noticed Katherine's face go red when she said it like that, and realised her conversation was probably a bit too abrupt. Katherine came across as quite soft, so she would have to be nice to her. "H-how 'bout you?" she tried, putting her chin in her hand.

Kat tilted her head at Ruby, pretending she'd understood what the white haired girl had said. Something about her tail? She swished it around a bit and grinned at Ruby. "Kat," she said.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:38 am
"heh I can understand that." Quinn said, agreeing with Caoimhe. Then Roxanne came over. "Why thank you." Roxanne said with a smile. She elegantly sat down, swished her hair and then took the mug and sipped the tea. Oh wow. roxanne was...crazy glamorous. Quinn was feeling a little self conscious beside Roxanne. "Uh hey there. Im quinn, and this is Caoimhe and Celeste." Quinn said, introducing her new friends. Roxanne looked at Celeste. She was even more bright up close. "Hello there." Roxanne said, flashing a super star smile.

Dazi thought she got her sentence right, but the girl she was speaking too ran off. Did Dazi said it wrong? She was sure it was the right question. Her ears drooped as she contemplated the reason that her first interaction went wrong. She pulled out a notebook and started writing something down. Vanessa smiled when the cute little alien girl came over, although she looked distressed. "Hey there. Are you alright? did that girl bother you?" Vanessa asked her.

Oh they were conversing!! Fantastic!! "I-Im a bit excited. I mean its not often you come to school in space. Im hoping to make lots of friends here." Katherinethat she could do this. said. It was getting easier to speak with Aaliyah. She was proud of herself for being able to talk to a total stranger.

Ok so it looked like it wasnt weird that she mentioned it? thats good. "Oh. is your name Kat? It's nice to meet you." Ruby said with a smile. She had a feeling that this girl had no idea what she was saying.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:51 pm
Celeste was used to bright lights, as she was always emitting her own, but Roxanne's pearly whites were blinding and she squinted slightly. All three other ladies at the table suddenly felt quite inadequate next to this tall, affluent looking beauty. "Ahh, man, I hope there's some kinda botany class," Caoimhe admitted to the others. "That's what I most wanna do. What 'bout y'all?"

Aditya snivelled a little, then wiped her eyes with her hands and told herself to buck up. What would Corlock and Kyun say if they could see her being such a pushover?! Really, she just missed them though... The tall one with dark skin and hair greeted her much more warmly and calmed down her fluttering heart in an instant. "N-no, not really-a," she said. "Just seemed a it angry-a... My name is Aditya, who are ya?" No need to beat around the bush with this one, if Aditya made a friend then people who didn't like her, like the first girl, wouldn't be an issue.

Aaliyah always thought of herself as a good judge of character, even if it was just seeing the negativity in everyone. It was so strange but... She could see Katherine starting to open up like a flower as they interacted. How could that not melt Aaliyah's steely heart? "Me too," she agreed with Katherine, even smiling a little bit in the corner of her mouth. "Hey, what's your first class?" Maybe they were in the same lessons together.

From Kat's slow blink, it was clear she really did have no idea what was being said to her. Maybe it would be best for Ruby to tell her her name clearly too. But why was someone who couldn't speak English here to begin with?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:41 am
"Oooh botany sounds like fun!! I used to take care of plants for my momma. Although that sounds fun, id like to join a handicrafts club. Im pretty good with my hands." Quinn said with a grin. "Botany does sound lovely. Im here for the choir club though. My people are known for our singing, and I absolutely love music." Roxanne said.

Vanessa gave Aditya a warm smile and a pat on the back. "My name is Vanessa, its nice to meet you. How bout I go over to that girl with you and see what she's angry about? Its not good if you dont know. Could lead to some bad times later." Vanessa said.

Katherine gave Aaliyah a very happy smile. She was glad that the first person she met was so friendly. "Um Im pretty sure its....galactic history?" Katherine said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper that had her schedule for the day on it. She hoped she shared the same class with Aaliyah.

Yeah it looked like she didnt understand what Ruby said. So ruby told Kat her name the say Kat said hers. "Ruby." Ruby said as she patted her chest. Maybe the reason she came here was because she wanted to know the language.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 05, 2018 5:18 pm
"Really?" Caoimhe asked, putting her chin in her hand and looking at Quinn after her statement. This one seemed like fun. Celeste perked up considerably when Roxanne mentioned the choir and her love of music. "Do you think there will be a good choir?" she asked, her eyes sparkling. "I, too, love to sing."

"N-no, it's fine ya," said Aditya with a shake of her head. "So, ahh, what is your first class ya?"

"Hmm... Same as me," Aaliyah commented, checking out her own diary. She didn't know how to feel about this class. On the one hand, it could potentially be quite boring, but on the other hand she was excited to learn new things about unknown worlds. "Well, at least it ain't math?" she attempted to make a joke.

"Rrrrruby," said Kat, rolling the R all over her tongue and testing out how it sounded. She seemed to like it, and grinned at Ruby. They didn't get a chance to talk more as their homeroom teacher walked in. She was a buxom, pink-skinned lady with dark eyes and even from the back, they could smell her candy scent.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 05, 2018 6:58 pm
"Yeah. Me and my mum always liked making things together." Quinn said. Oh how cute!! Roxanne liked the look in Celeste's eyes. "Oh really? I bet you have a beautiful voice. When we get the chance let's go check it out together." Roxanne said to celeste.

Vanessa shrugged. If she didnt want to deal with the angry girl, she wouldnt force her. "Ok if that's what you want. Oh my first class is....math." Vanessa said. She wasnt a big fan of math, but it wasnt like she was bad at it.

"How great. It would be nice to know someone in there. We can be maybe overwhelmed or confused together." Katherine said with a smile. She then giggled at Aaliyah's joke. "That's true. Math is a little hard for me." Katherine said with a smile.

OOOh ruby got shivers from that for some reason. She might have asked Kat to say her name again, if not for the fact the teacher just walked in. Everyone straightened up and returned to their seats . She had a mean looking glare, but she smelled so sweet. "Good morning ladies. I will be your homeroom teacher. You can just call me Klu." She said as she took her seat.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 06, 2018 3:51 am
And so, after that, they all went off to their separate classes. Vanessa, Efi, Ruby, Kat, and Roxanne had maths, while Katherine, Aaliyah, Caoimhe, Quinn, and Celeste had galactic history. Celeste was only paying a little bit of attention, as she was more interested in going to the choir later with Roxanne... Dazi and Aditya were the only ones who were in the art class. Aditya didn't know anyone in here, apart from the incredibly angry girl, who she was trying her best to avoid. It was quite a lonely experience because of it, though she did enjoy beginning her art scrapbook for her end of year project.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 06, 2018 6:38 am
Vanessa wasnt the biggest fan of Math, Although Roxanne didnt mind it. She wasnt very focused though because she was excited to go to choir with Celeste. Ruby was very good at math, and she did her best to help Kat who seemed to be struggling a bit. Katherine was glad to be in the class with Aaliyah. It was fun to have a class with a new friend. Quinn was glad too, because she might need to ask for Caoimhes help with this one. The history was a bit confusing. Aditya couldnt ignore her for long, because after explaining and letting them work a bit on their future project plans, the teacher put them in pairs for a big project. And Aditya's partner was Dazi. Dazi realized, she believed, the reason why the conversation went through. Dazi needed to be more positive. When they were sat together, Dazi tried to do just that. "I am Dazi. I will be your best partner. I apologize for earlier. My social interactions need improvement." Dazi said, reading down what she wrote just to make sure she got it correctly.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 06, 2018 5:23 pm
Unfortunately, Celeste was just as bad as Quinn at galactic history it seemed, so the two of them just kind of bumbled their way through it. It was kind of fun. Aditya had shuffled as far away in her seat as possible from Dazi, but then she spoke and it made Aditya stop, perking up a bit. How strange... Aditya still didn't really feel comfortable around this girl or even trust what she was saying, but she had such an honest way of saying words. Plus she was no longer frowning, and looked much less scary for it. Come to think of it, looking at her now she realised how fluffy Dazi was. She didn't know what to say in response just yet so she only nodded.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon May 07, 2018 8:12 am
Once the class was done, Qunn couldnt be happier. "That was fun but super rough. Its makin me really hungry. Cant wait for lunch." Quinn said with a smile as the lot of them headed towards their next class. Oh a response!! Dazi's body betrayed her facial expressions as her ears perked up and her tail waggled a little bit. "I am unaware of what your name is. I would appreciate it if you told me." Dazi told her.
Generi
Generi

Wed May 09, 2018 4:37 pm
"Ahaha, already?" Caoimhe asked in a gently teasing tone. "But I guess we live here now, hope the food''s good." She'd only just arrived to live here in the morning and had a packed lunch, so didn't get to try any of the school food. Aditya pursed her lips slightly and looked to the front of the class where the teacher was speaking to some other students. They'd all been introduced to one another at the start of the class, so supposedly Dazi had forgotten. May as well jog her memory. "Adi... Aditya."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu May 10, 2018 7:38 am
"hehe my tummy loves telling me what to do. Im certainly lookin forward to it!" Quinn said to Caoimhe as they went to their next class. Dazi remembered the introduction, but she did not want to seem strange by addressing Aditya by her name without her telling her. "It is a pleasure to meet you Adi-Aditya. I hope we can be friends. I have not had one before so I hope it is ok if I ask you questions." Dazi said to Aditya. (lets skip to lunch)
Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 2:40 am
Aditya didn't bother to correct Dazi because it was the silliest mistake to make, especially when she'd already heard her name. She just slipped back into silence again for the rest of the class. The day carried on in the same way until lunchtime, where everyone who had met in the morning went and sat together for lunch. Aaliyah had been worried that she and Katherine might get ostracised, but Caoimhe and Quinn insisted that they join them so that was good. Some of them had home-made packed lunches from their parents or guardians, while the others had to make do with the school meals. But thankfully, they were delicious. Aaliyah was looking at her plates like she had no idea what they were, especially the wobbly pink thing that smelled sweet. "Aww man, I love ma mama's food but that looks way better," Caoimhe whined while looking at everyone else's plates. Aditya had her own food too and was happily tucking in. It looked protein rich.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 3:04 am
Quinn didnt get much for lunch, which was surprising because she said she was so hungry. Since she didnt have a lot of money, she wanted to see how much she could get away with eating so she could save in the future. "Haha I dont think anything ever tastes better than a mama's cookin'." Quinn said. "Really? Our mother was never a particularly good cook. I usually was the one who made our meals." Roxanne said as she pulled out a rather fancy looking lunchbox. Katherine was also not sure what some of the school lunches food was, but it should be fine since it was a school lunch right? "Im sure its tasty." She said to Aaliyah. Dazi pulled out a wooden little box and inside of it was...it looked like rice. Only rice. She pulled out a little fork and on it, Aditya could make out a cute little paw print that belonged to something she knew..
Generi
Generi

Wed May 23, 2018 4:49 pm
"What d'you get?" Caoimhe asked Quinn as she dug into her very vegetarian meal. Celeste, Kat, and Aaliyah were all stunned by the meal that the twins pulled out. It looked better than any food any of them had ever had in their lives. Kat almost gave into her animal instincts and snatched it, but she kept her cool next to Ruby... "Sm-smells good," Aaliyah commented to Katherine, looking at the lunch both of them had gotten. Aditya caught sight of the paw in the corner of her eye and thought she'd not seen right, so she just took a bite of her lunch before stealing another brief glance. Oh, it was! She couldn't help taking another, longer glance to make fully sure that she had seen right.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu May 24, 2018 8:44 am
"not much. Just a sandwich and some potato sticks." Quinn said. She felt her mouth water from the twins lunch as well. Man, when Roxanne removed the lid off the lunchbox, the food just looked even better. Roxanne noticed that a bunch of them were staring at her meal. "hehe if you all want, I dont mind sharing. If you enjoy, I could make you some tomorrow." Roxanne offered. Ruby just had a bunch of meat type products on her plate. She should probably eat more vegetables. "y-yeah. Lets dig in." Katherine said with a wary smile as she took a bite. Dazi was eating her rice when she noticed Aditya staring in her direction. She was confused at first, but then she looked at where Aditya was looking and realized what she was holding. Her ears flattened and her face went a little pink as she quickly hid the fork. She gave Aditya a look that was hard to read, but she looked very embarrassed.
Generi
Generi

Mon May 28, 2018 12:57 am
"Ya made this yourselves?" Caoimhe asked, impressed that this wasn't a mother's cooking and instead their own. So not only were they beautiful, and probably smart too, but they were also great cooks? Wow. Celeste was intrigued about trying it but didn't want to ask... Funnily enough, Kat also had just meat products. She leaned over Ruby slightly and gently nudged her, smiling at her food choice. Aaliyah also took a bite of the main part of the meal, and it was okay, so she continued to eat while watching all the others and Katherine. Aditya wasn't good at reading other's faces, especially not Dazi's, and the ears flattening looked a bit angry to her. Oh dear, the angry side of Dazi again. Her bottom lip pouted slightly, and she turned away to eat her own lunch.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon May 28, 2018 9:25 am
“Well I didnt Roxanne did. Im not that great at cooking.” Vanessa said. Roxanne giggled as she saw Celestes interest in their food. “Here, go ahead and try some.” Roxanne said as she held out her lunch box to Celeste. Ruby saw Kat’s lunch and grinned. Looks like they had the same type of tastes. That was kind of nice. “I think I can get used to eating this.” Katherine said happily as she scarfed down the food with a pleasant look on her face. Katherine looked very happy when she ate. Dazi was confused by Aditya’s reaction. She thought if someone found out about her past time they would ridicule her for it. But Aditya seemed upset that she hid it? Perhaps she would like to see it? Dazi was uncertain, but she decided to go for it as she scooted over to Aditya. Her ears were perked up as she pulled out her spoon and showed it to Aditya. “D-do you perhaps know what this is?” She said to Aditya.
Generi
Generi

Mon May 28, 2018 4:23 pm
Celeste smiled and took the tiniest forkful. "Oh, it's really good," she murmured, glowing slightly. Kat grinned in return and the two settled into their lunch together. There was something so pleasant about the way that Katherine was enjoying her food. It made Aaliyah feel all warm and fuzzy inside. She watched Katherine with a soft expression on her face, not really paying attention to what she was eating herself. Aditya looked a bit surprised by Dazy's scooting, but when she asked, her answer came like a reflex that she couldn't stop. "The Paw of the Precious Alliance ya," she whispered. It was the symbol of goodness and hope in her favourite childhood TV show.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue May 29, 2018 9:16 am
Roxanne giggled. “Im glad you liked it. Anybody else?” Roxanne asked. Quinn was drooling slightly. “Uh I’d..id like ta.” Quinn said. Roxanne moved her food over to Quinn and Caoimhe since they were sitting together. Katherine looked over to Aaliyah and blushed. “D-do I have some food on my face?” She asked, wondering why Aaliyah was watching her. Dazi’s tail began to wag quickly. “You know about...the Precious Alliance?” Dazi said. She sounded a bit excited.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:29 am
"Mm, no thanks," Caoimhe murmured. "I'm a veggie. Smells great, though." Celeste looked a little guilty and quickly swallowed what she had eaten. She was vegetarian too, but the food enticed her so much that she'd forgotten herself. Why was she so led into temptation...? Aaliyah flushed a bit and looked away. "N-naw. Ya just look real happy," she mumbled, embarrassed. "Ya," Aditya murmured, looking down into her lunch. She didn't want to get too excited in case Dazi, the very serious and very scary girl, didn't actually know much about the show other than surface level things.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum