ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 26 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:38 pm
DJ and Amber had taken Lloyd and Chloe to their parents' safe room, which is where they'd spent a few hours here and there as kids when their parents were being targeted. When they came out, Lloyd and Chloe were taken to the fembot to examine it. "This is complex, but basic," Lloyd said cryptically when they opened up the fembot's head. "It appears mass produced. Do you agree?" She turned to Chloe.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:04 am
“Y-yes I agree. It seems to be one of...” Chloe paused trying to process the info. “One of several thousand. A large army.” Chloe said. An army? Oh lord they were doomed. “B-but I noticed something about this bot. Do you see this Lloyd?” Chloe asked as she showed Lloyd a chip that seemed to be how the robot was controlled. However, it was not a control chip a person but rather some machine.
Generi
Generi

Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:02 pm
"Hmm," Lloyd said, with an upwards inflection that made her sound more interested than was characteristic of her. She gently took the chip and studied it. "Yes, you're right of course," she said. "This has the precision of a machine-produced item. An army of robots, mass produced by another robot. The ringleader perhaps?" She turned to look at the others, who were all frankly a bit stunned that the pair of them had deduced all that from a 'dead' robot. "Anyone else feel their brain melting?" Cha muttered. "I don't understand," Amber piped up. "Did you guys' parents piss some robot off or something?" "Yeah, why is a robot trying to hurt us?" Jin agreed with Amber.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:23 pm
“Wow...you two are crazy smart. That went over my head.” Mia said. “I mean they might have? Our parents were the superheroes of this city. It would make sense if they made enemies. I dont recall them ever mentioning a killer robot or something.” Dj said, wracking his brain for a story from his parents that involved some kind of evil robot. “We dont even know if its targeting us or all super powered people. We dont have enough information to go on. For now, we need to figure out where they took Amadeus.” Lola chirped in.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:52 am
Lloyd blinked at being called crazy, but the 'smart' part made up for it. Olivia had slunk off to sit outside, with both her palms placed on the ground. She was in deep concentration mode, her whole body glowing a faint purple as she looked as far and wide as she could. "W-we should suit up," Jin suggested, thinking that a battle was imminent so the right gear would help.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:56 am
“I dont have my suit here. Its at home.” Mia confessed. A few of them didnt have their suits because it was just a normal hangout day. “We should make stops at everyone’s house who needs it then make a beeline towards the school. If Lola’s right and its not just us being targeted then whoever is on campus might be in trouble.” Dj said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:57 am
None of them had their suits, Jin was obviously suggesting they each go get theirs. "We should split up so that we can move fast," Cha said. "Stay in contact and meet at the school as fast as possible." "I think we should stay together," Amber said cautiously. "Some of us can't fight like the others."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:59 am
“Historically, splitting up almost nerver works. Especially when we dont know exactly where these robot women are hiding.” Lola said. “How bout this? We split up, but only into two groups. We protect those who cant fight by splitting up our battle power.” Dj suggested. Both sides were right, time was of the essence and splitting would make things go faster.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:30 am
So they decided to split into two groups. Olivia and DJ would suit up at theirs, with Tarana, Alistar, Sakura, and Milo with them. The twins, Drago, Mia, and Lola would shepherd the two brainiacs and Amber. Lloyd figured out the most efficient journey based on where everyone would have to pick up their suits. Thankfully, some of their suits were already at school so they didn't have to stop off at everyone's houses. "Be safe," Amber said to DJ briefly as her group departed. Olivia had not found Amadeus in time, so had to go get changed to her chagrin.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:35 am
“You too.” Dj said back to her as they all went their separate ways. “Dont worry about Amadeus. Hes a tough guy. He’ll be ok.” Lola told Olivia before they separated. “You two stay by me. I’ll make sure none of the roboladies attack you.” Mia said to Lloyd and Chloe, trying to make them feel a little safer. They were holding hands and Chloe looked at Mia. She trusted her friends.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:18 am
It took just under an hour, but eventually they were all back together again in their gear. "Sorry," Jin apologised as her group arrived last. "Our parents were terrified, we had to calm them down before we could leave." Funnily enough, it had been Mia and Drago that successfully calmed them down - their parents really liked their daughters' choices in partners.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:24 am
“Its nice to know that everyone’s parents are safe though.” Mia said. “It is odd though. It doesnt seem like anybody else has ran into these robots yet. They’re all just dealing with the power outage.” Lola said. “I guess that means they are just targeting super powered people.” Milo said. “Which means we should get to the school quickly and find any others who could be targeted.” Dj said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:35 am
Seeing as they were already at the school, they were going to be getting there pretty quickly. "Nothing looks wrong here," Jin said as they all crept forward, keeping the non-combatants surrounded by those who could fight more easily.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:38 am
‘that’s true. But also...where is everyone?” DJ said. It was true that all the lights and everything were on, but it was weird that there werent any students going around on campus. It wasnt that late at night, so there should still be people. “I got a bad feelin.” Drago said. As they walked they could hear footsteps.....heavy footsteps....and a lot of them coming towards them.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:30 am
"Is that a robot army?" Cha hissed, pulling Mia back so that she didn't round a corner that potentially had said army about to walk around it. "Get ready," Tarana hissed, her own body starting to shiver with barely held-back energy.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:33 am
“It seems so.” Dj said. Oh crap they were woefully under powered for a fight against a robot army. Then he had an idea. “Lloyd, Chloe. Is there a way for us to track the Ai that’s controlling the robots? If we can find where its main brain is, then perhaps we can shut down the army before they take over or whatever their plan is.” Dj said. “I-I mean maybe its possible. But we’d need a really strong computer and a few of the AI chips in the robots. Do you think we could do that Lloyd?” Chloe asked her.
Generi
Generi

Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:59 pm
Lloyd thought for a moment. "Yes," she responded. "Using multiple chips, we can bypass the need for a computer by triangulating the homing signal they all let out. I'd suggest a minimum of... Four chips. We need four robot chips," she added, addressing the rest of the group.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:02 pm
“Ok so our mission is to bust up 4 of the hundreds of these killer robot ladies and then punch the robot controlling them. Sounds simple enough.” Mia said getting fired up. “Lets isolate a few and then quickly pull away from the rest.” Lola suggested. “I can probably stop the army from interfering with a gravity barrier. But then you all will have to fight the four we let through.” Milo said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:31 am
"What about a time bubble, or something?" Jin asked, looking at Drago. "Can you do that?" If he put them all in a big time bubble, they could keep moving and doing their thing while the robots advancing would be frozen. But she wasn't sure if Drago could use his powers like that, she'd only seen him use it on people he was holding onto.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:38 am
"I havent tried doing that with so many people....but I could try." Drago said. The robots were drawing closer and closer so Drago took a deep breath and then spread out his arms. Suddenly everything began to go really, really, really slow, almost to a stop but not really. The robots had just rounded the corner but now they were in super slow mode but everyone else was ok. "Hurry...cant...do this long..." Drago said in a very strained voice.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:39 am
Everything was coated in a mesmerising shimmer too, which distracted them all for a moment. Even Jin, who was used to it, because she was swooning over how awesome her boyfriend was being at the moment. "Quick, grab some!" she said, clapping her hands to snap the others out of it. Cha threw out a shadow whip and grabbed one at the front of the charge; Tarana let loose a little and grabbed another one, chucking it hard against a wall.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:07 am
Mia grabbed two robots and tossed them to the wall as well. As soon as the girls made contact, the robots sprang to life. It looked like they had negated Dragos power once they touched them. "Alright lets take these things down quick." Lola said. Mia crackled her knuckles and charged one of the robots. Lola went along side her and targeted the second one and Milo was prepared to smush them if they needed it. Meanwhile the one in chas grasp dismantled itself and slipped around her whip and the one tarana was facing squared up.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:49 am
Tarana snarled and darted at the robot, tearing strips off it with her bare hands. It wasn't long before it was in pieces. Cha and Jin went back to back, and then went at the robot that Cha had grabbed with shadows and bubbles.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:55 am
Even though the parts were torn apart, the robot seemed to be able to still operate them. The pieces quickly latched onto tarana one after the other. Alistar decided to help and ran in and began yanking parts off her and smashing ones he could. The robot seemed to learn from the fight and it began to creepily crawl and dodge around their shadows and bubbles. However it could dodge all and soon Cha was able to grab hold as a bubble exploded in its face. Mia punched the robot hard on the ground and quickly picked it up and smashed it again, not giving it a lot of time to do anything. She planned to overwhelm it in order to keep it from attacking. "This seems to be going well." Dj said. "lets hope they can keep the chips in once piece though..." Chloe said. she could probably fix them but it would be nice if they werent dismantled.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:06 am
Amber leapt in to help Tarana and Alistar, and in so doing she grabbed part of a robot head. "Hey, is this a chip?" she asked, holding up the piece. "Yes," Lloyd said, holding out her hands so Amber chucked it to her. Great they had one! Now they needed a couple more. "That looks like one too!" Jin said, bubbling another piece that looked like a chip and sending it flying over to Chloe.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum