ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 14 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:41 am
"She didn't tell me," Honey said bluntly, chewing on a tomato. Ire never told her where she was going, in the interest of Honey's safety. "Look, I already have all available resources out looking for her, kid. Don't worry about it."

It did appear outwardly like a date, but Amber was just thinking of it as a friendly hangout too. Though sharing a bucket of popcorn with DJ was... Nice. DJ probably noticed something odd about Amber, as when one the commercials came on, she squeaked excitedly. It was a commercial with cats and kittens in it. Did she like cats?

Cha had met Mia's mother Rollen, and was pretty much the same height as her. Seeing all the other women around here didn't surprise Cha, she knew that males and females had huge size disparity in Mia's species. But all the looks they were getting was pissing Cha off. She kept it in though when they met her parents. "Mia, my baby!" Rollen wailed when she saw her daughter, leaping up high and hugging her daughter around the neck, raining kisses down on her face. She was in full on embarrassing mother mode, and it made Cha laugh. "C'mere, my girl!" her father, Omak, growled, as he picked his daughter and wife up in his arms and spun them around. Omak was even bigger than Mia, absolutely immense.

Jin didn't respond immediately this time, she was trying to draw out a pretty poster that would help her remember all these equations. When she did reply, it was in the same sweet tone as the last time. "No it's fine! I'm just studying study what's up?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:52 am
“Hmm that may be the case, but none of your resources have been able to bring you any clues correct? You should let me assist you in this. I do not enjoy my benefactor being in this state.” Amadeus said to her.

Dj smiled. That was really cute. He decided to keep that in mind for the future. Pretty soon the movie started up. He got really excited during the movie as AMber could see. He seemed to really get into movies when watching them.

“Mommy! Daddy!” Mia said just as excitedly as she let them drown her in affection. She was never really embarrassed by her parents displays of affection. Plus she really missed them and was just as happy to see them too! She was giggling and laughing with them happily as she was spun around by her large father.

Oh she was studying. Didnt that mean that if he invited her out it would be really inconvenient and disrupt her? It took him a bit of time to respond but he decided to just ask anyways. “There was an event going on in town this evening. If you were free I was wondering if you wanted to go. with me. If you want.”
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:09 am
Honey was trying to play it cool and mature as she looked at Amadeus while chewing, but she was getting desperate. Ire would have found her by now if the situation was reversed, so Honey was being truly pathetic by not having found her. "Do whatever you want," she said, finishing her meal. "But stop calling me your benefactor. My name is Honey."

Amber noticed it, and made a mental note of it as well. The guy liked superheroes, who didn't? It made sense though, with his parents being such awesome people. As the pair of them watched the movie and really got into it, they weren't focusing on the popcorn bucket as much between them. So when they absently reached for another handful, their hands touched. Amber immediately felt his skin and recoiled in embarrassment, mumbling an apology.

They hugged and spun for a bit longer, before it was Cha's turn. "Cha! It's good to see you again, girl," said Rollen, leaping down and hugging Cha tight. Cha grunted a happy reply. Man, Rollen was strong. She may have looked tiny and squishy, but there was no denying the little females of this species were just as tough as the huge males. They had to be, to survive the... Um, 'parenting'. Though of course, Rollen's strength paled in comparison to Omak's strength, which Cha was reminded of when Omak reached down and scooped them both up into a deadly hug. Cha was being crushed! It seems they'd quite forgotten that humans weren't as tough as they were.

Jin had to reread the message a couple of times. Aww, he was inviting her to hangout? That was really sweet of him, and brave too, what with him being so shy. She responded in kind. "Sure! What's the event?" She had to know how to dress. She was tempted to ask if she should invite anyone else, but that should be Drago's decision.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:29 am
“Heh very well.” Amadeus said. “If you can get me something that belonged to ire, preferably something that is small.” Amadeus said to her. “Or something with very large sentimental meaning.”

Dj also pulled back from embarrassment and apaolgoized. Her hand was very...soft. Ugh that just reminded him of how long it had been since he had gone out with someone. Dj tried to forget that and re focus on the movie, but it...was a bit difficult.

“Daddy daddy youre gonna crush her!” Mia said to Omak. She could certainly handle her fathers bear hugs but Cha would break from the pressure. Especially since her father didnt know how to hold back his strength.

OH she said she would attend! How fantastic! Wait he needed to calm down. She may not wish to go if she found out what the event was. “It is a Japanese festival celebrating the Sakura flowers blooming. I heard that the Japanese Assosciation decided to have a cultural festivial in order for people to become better acquainted with Japanese culture.” Drago said. After he sent it he felt like that may have been a lot of information.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:22 am
Honey sighed and unbuttoned the top few buttons on her shirt, reaching inside and pulling out a silver chain. On the chain was a golden wedding band, inside of which were engraved small, sweet words. "You better not break or lose this," she said as she handed Amadeus the ring, still warm, before buttoning up her shirt again.

Whereas Amber had never dated anyone and the only hands she'd felt that weren't hitting her were her mother and father's. DJ's hands were quite as rough as her dad's, who worked long, hard days on work sites, but not as soft as her mother's either. She kept thinking about his hand instead of focusing on the movie, so an explosion on screen took her by surprise, making her jump.

Omak blinked slowly, and gently lessened his hug grip until Cha gasped for breath, having gone red in the face. "Sorry little one," said Omak, gently setting her and his wife down on the ground. Cha staggered, shook her head, and then breathed deeply. "No problem," she wheezed. Rollen was rubbing her back but also giggling at the weak human. "Come on then, girls. We got grub! Oh, and Mia, we have a surprise for you~," she trilled as she frog marched Cha towards their home.

Jin's face lit up when she read the text, and she was hasty to respond. "Omg I love Japanese culture Very Happy that sounds great! When and where are we meeting?" She said 'we' instead of 'you and I' because this kind of left it open for him to invite others, if he wanted to. She didn't mind if he did.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:37 am
When he saw her unbutton, Amadeus looked away politely and waited for her to hand him the ring. "This will certainly produce a good result. Stay here I shall return momentarily." Amadeus said as he ran off. He returned perhaps 20 mins later with a map of the world. "I found that this was the most accurate representation of this planet. Now I will require your assistance for this next part." Amadeus said as he chanted something in some kind of ancient magic and then the ring began to glow. "Now hold this and think of finding your beloved. then drop it on the map." Amadeus told her.

The explosion shook Dj out of his thoughts as well and he laughed. The fact that they both jumped at that was silly and it let him focus on the movie again. Once the movie was over it was dark outside. "I should walk you home since its so late." Dj said to Amber.

A surprise? Oooh she hoped that meant her mother hand made her something special. She really liked it when her mother made her special dish. If that was the surprise then she couldnt wait for Cha to try it as well. They made their way to their home and before they got inside someone busted open the door. It was a somewhat larger more muscular version of Mia! "R-rose?" Mia said, surprised. Oh noooo! "Thats right, yer big sis came to visit!" Rose said.

The thought hadnt crossed Dragos mind to try to invite anyone else. Perhaps lloyd and her sister? Chloe? He had Lloyds number, but he was pretty sure it was given to him in case of emergencies. He'd feel bad if he used it when he shouldnt. He hadnt collected the rest of their friends numbers either. Jin had actually put her number in his phone which is why he had it. "We can meet on 12th street at 6 oclock. They have yukata rentals there if you would want to wear one during the festival."
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:54 am
Honey knew Amadeus' magic was real, but this kind of thing seemed like mumbo jumbo that was done by 'gypsies' at funfairs. Even so, she didn't have any other choice. She took a deep breath and thought about Ire coming home, flying in on a helicopter and swooping Honey off her feet. Her thoughts got slightly deprived, so she dropped the ring on the map before she got distracted.

"Thanks, but I'll be alright," said Amber, holding her hand up. Crime had gone down a bit after the last invasion, which it normally did after such things. Most people were shell shocked and too tired to commit crimes after such events. "So, um, that movie was pretty good huh?" Honestly she hadn't been focusing as much as she should, but she liked it anyway. Though she was more into horror movies.

Wow, 'big' sister was right. Rose was huge! Still not as big as Omak but half a foot taller than Mia, and even more jacked somehow. Cha went slack jawed at the sight of the girl. "Isn't it great?!" Rollen was saying, going over to her other daughter and hugging her arm. "Rose is finally back! You've been neglectin' your mama too long," she scolded Rose with a smile, rubbing her cheek on her big muscly forearm. Omak grinned and smacked Mia's back. "We're a whole family again!"

"Alright, I'll meet you then! Very Happy btw who else is coming?" Jin couldn't help but text. She knew that DJ and Amber were seeing a film together (ooh la la~), Milo and Sakura were out of town at a concert, and Alistar and Tarana were actually volunteering fixing up the last of the destruction in the city. Good for those two. But it left a few more people that could be invited if they wanted to. Besides, they had a group chat so all of them could be messaged at once even if he didn't have their numbers.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:27 am
The ring sat upright after it landed and then began to spin around on the map. It took a moment but then it began to spin around in a circle somewhere in the middle of the ocean. “Hmmm...no wonder you couldnt find her. She’s been trapped on an island. Her life is in no danger, but she will not last much longer. I can retrieve her or you can take a plane to pick her up yourself.” Amadeus said as he circled the spot and wrote down the coordinates.

“Ill walk you half way then.” Dj said as they started walking and talking. Even though crime had gone down, DJ was still cautious. “Oh yeah I loved it! Since I picked the movie this time, you can pick the movie next time. what kind would you want to see?” Dj asked.

‘Hehe I know mama but Ive been busy. I just barely managed to get this break to come see y’all.” Rose said to her mother. “Whatcha doin Half pint? Come here and give yer sister a hug.” Rose said. Mia put on an awkward smile and went up and hugged her sister. Nobody could see but rose was using a bit too much strength and crushing Mia. “I missed ya!” Rose said before letting Mia go. “I m-missed you too. This is Cha. She’s my...” Before Mia could finish, Rose went up and leaned down to meet Cha. “She’s yer babe right? Nice ya meet you Cha.” rose said with a grin.

Drago thought about it for a while and it took him a while to respond. “Actually if its ok....id like it to just be the two of us. I want to show my appreciation to you for being so nice to me. Is that alright?”
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:58 am
Honey was perplexed. How in the hell had she gotten out there? Was this her mission? Well, she could ask those things of her when she found her. "If she won't last longer, then I won't be proud and take a plane," she said, standing up and looking intensely at Amadeus. "Amadeus. Would you please take me to her?" Would she be alright to go to some desert island in her heels and pencil skirt? Should she bring food and water, and a first aid kit? Would she even be able to go or was it just Amadeus?

Amber thought about it for a moment, then turned to DJ with an evil smirk. "The Damned," she said in a fake eerie voice. The Damned was a new horror movie getting rave reviews. It seemed like another zombie film, but people like it so it must have been good. Amber did an over the top evil laugh and started shuffling like a zombie. It was a pipe dream to see this film though. She couldn't afford another film ticket. It was probably time she got another job, after the last place fired her for... Well, they were just assholes.

Cha blushed. Was it because Rose was a complete babe, at least in Cha's tastes, or was it because she'd called her Mia's babe? Could be either. "Nice to meet you," she responded in an unintentionally sharp tone, jabbing her hand out for her to shake.

Jin was confused by that response, so she just responded with: "Oh that's fine, see you then! Very Happy " But what did he mean? Jin figured it was just Drago being his awkward self, and that he wasn't used to having friends so he was trying out new things to see what he liked. He only liked her as a friend, Jin could tell. Whereas Jin, well... She sighed deeply and went back to studying but her mind was well and truly on other things the whole time.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:19 am
Amadeus gave her a sincere smile and went over to her. “Of course I can take you.” He said. He teleported them outside on the roof. “I cant teleport us there, so we will have to fly. Ill put you in a bubble and fly as fast as I can.” Amadeus told her as he surrounded her in a bubble and then they took off into the air and blasted off. It seemed like She was protected from the elements and it just seemed like a really fast elevator ride.

“Oh! Ive heard some good reviews about that. You know, I could probably get us some free tickets to a screening of that. I have a friend who works at this small theatre that only shows horror films. I bet I could get them to get us in.” Dj said with a smile. Before he could hear her response though, the both of them could feel that someone was following close behind them.

Rose looked at Chas little hand and giggled. “Ain’t you a cutie?” rose said as she shook her hand incredibly softly. Mia felt a strange bubbling feeling in her stomach. She didnt like Rose being so close to Cha. But nobody knew her like Mia did, so she couldnt say anything. “Can we go inside now? Im really hungry.” Mia said.

Drago wasnt actually sure how he felt about Jin. He just knew she was special. Thats why he wanted to be alone. He enjoyed hanging out with their friends, but he liked being with her the most. So he was really excited to meet her later that night.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:42 am
Even though Honey was the cool, calm, and collected leader of SHADE, the sudden teleport and then them swooping up into the air surprised her. She squeaked and clung to Amadeus' arm, trying not to look down.

Amber's eyes lit up with excitement and she nodded enthusiastically, dropping the zombie roleplay. "That would be so awesome," she said, sounding more animated and girly than usual. No one got to see her like this except DJ. Amber didn't get the sense that they were being followed, because she didn't have those kind of superpowers. She was normally hyper aware of others around her, having had a rough life and needing to survive, but she was solely focused on DJ right now so that wasn't happening.

Cha's blush increased, and this time it was totally because of Rose. Wow, she was so gently. Mia was always like this with Cha too, but it was nice to have someone just as big and... B-beautiful be soft on her. She couldn't help an involuntary smile that flickered over her face. Then Mia spoke and she squeezed that smile away, slipping her hand out of Rose's and looking behind her at the rest of the family. "Good idea buddy," Omak said to Mia, slinging his arm around his daughter and leading her inside. Buddy was Mia's nickname from her parents, who had a thing for plant life but for some reason hadn't given their second daughter a floral name...

As it turned out, Chloe, Lloyd, and her sister Lily were also going to this event. Lily had persuaded her sister to go, who was always intrigued to try new things even if it involved large crowds and loud noises. Jin and Drago might see them hanging out there too, Lloyd wearing a nice shirt, Chloe dressed as usual too, and Lily in a pretty floral yukata. Jin got there earlier than she and Drago had planned so that she could be in her yukata before he arrived. She kind of hoped he liked it, she hadn't gone for anything too out there and floral, but something more subtle and pretty.|
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:59 am
It took them maybe an hour but they finally arrived at the island. It was very small and had barely anything on it. It would be very difficult to live on this kind of island. They landed on the island but they didnt see Ire anywhere. There were signs of someone living here though. They looked around for a bit and then out of the water ire came. Her hair was really long, and she looked a bit more ripped than usual, with her clothes torn all over.

“Yeah..Ill see about making it happen.” Dj said, noticing the guy following them. He got close to amber a bit. “Amber. Stay calm, but someone is following us.” Dj told her. He didnt want her to unaware of what was going on, just in case they needed to run.

Mia actually really didnt like the name Bubby. But she never told her father that. He seemed so happy with it so why stop him? She went inside with everyone and the smell of something amazing filled her nose. “Oh momma that smells sooo good.” She said happily. Eating would make her feel a lot better.

Drago actually had his own kimono to wear, so he decided to wear it. It unfortunately made him look like he was part of the yakuza, since it was jet black but he looked pretty good in it. He went to meet up with her and then he saw Jin. whoa. She looked...very beautiful in her yukata. “H-hey. Your yukata...very pretty.” He said to her. Chloe was kind of happy to be invited out, although she wasn’t that big a fan of crowds. But this whole thing looked kind of fun.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:28 am
Oh god, it was like that scene from James Bond where Daniel Craig rose from the waves like a slippery, tanned Adonis. Except Ire was much more attractive that Daniel Craig to Honey. Honey wanted this wet, beach babe Ire to rip her clothes off and tussle with her in the sand... Ugh, she'd been alone too long and was thinking more about herself than the health of her loved one. "Nicole!" she called out to her wife, kicking off her heels and jogging across the sand towards Ire.

Amber's smile vanished when DJ said that. Oh, great. Now they were going to get into a fight. Amber could hold her own, she was experienced with fighting, and DJ was a big enough dude. But they didn't know if there were more of them, or if they were armed. Amber wasn't necessarily frightened but she was definitely on edge. "Ah crap," she mumbled suddenly. "To get to my place from here... We need to go through an alley. We should loop round and go to your place instead." If they managed to get there, his parents would be more than ready.

"I made your favourite!" Rollen trilled, skipping into the kitchen. "And Rose's favourite as well," she added. The table was set for them all to eat, and Rollen was finishing it up with the last of the food. This really was a mountain of food. They were all big, with appetites to match. Cha was drowning just at the sight of it.

Jin looked up when she heard Drago's voice, and her face flushed when she saw him. Wow. He looked like such a bad boy, like a yakuza if her Japanese knowledge was anything to go by. Why did he have a kimono? He wasn't of Japanese descent, and it was an expensive piece of clothing to just have for no reason. Oh but it looked so good on him. Jin gulped slightly and reached into the little pouch that came with her yukata. "Say cheese!" she said, whipping out her phone and taking a picture of him. He wasn't posing so she caught his natural brooding face, oh lord he looked so cool. She almost didn't hear him say her yukata was pretty. "Oh, thanks, i-it was the first one I grabbed," she said dismissively, putting her phone back into her pouch. She also had a pink flower in her hair, clipping it back from that side of her face, which Drago saw more clearly when she looked down. "So, what shall we do first?" Lloyd was telling Chloe more about hanami and explaining why Lily had brought a big basket of food with them. While viewing the blossoms in the park, they would be having a late night picnic.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:37 pm
Ire looked over to who called her name and saw her. The most beautiful creature in the world. Ah this must have been another hallucination. Probably from being isolated for so long. She just knew that if she went over to it the hallucination would end and then shed be alone...but no. She went over to Honey and she was solid. She was real. She was here! “Honey!” Ire said as she tackled Honey to the ground and began kissing her excitedly. Amadeus was not quite fond of this scene. “Call me when youre ready.” He said to Honey as he took off into the sky to leave them alone.

“No lets go to the alley. It will give him less chances to escape. We can take this clown out ourselves.” With what his parents were going through, he didnt want them to be stressed and think that their son couldnt even stay safe. Plus it was just one mugger. They could take him out easy.

Mias stomach rumbled happily at the sight. Oh man she couldnt wait to pig out! “Wait till you try my mommas cookin. It is amazing!” Mia said to Cha as she was about to grab her hand and take her to the table. Before she could though Rose picked Cha up and placed her on her shoulder. “Yo can sit next ta me Cha. I wanna hear all about little bud buds school life.” Rose said as she took Cha to the table and gently sat her down. Mia pouted slightly but then walked over and sat on the other side of Cha. They had her chair propped up so that she could reach everything since the table was so big.

It looks...g-good on you. Mine is from my sister. She told me it would look cool on me. I had no reason to wear it until now.” Drago said. The Yukata and the flower pin in her hair....Jin looked truly amazing. Drago always thought she was pretty but this really struck him. “Food stalls?” He suggested. Chloe listened intently to Lloyds explanation. SHe really liked to hear Lloyd explain things. She was always so clear and straight with the information that it was easy to follow. “Im sorry I didnt bring anything.” Chloe said apologetically. Although she wasnt really the best cook. At least that’s what her family told her.
Generi
Generi

Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:28 am
Honey didn't hear Amadeus, she was too caught up in her wife. "Nicole!" she wailed, not able to keep up her cool demeanour anymore. She missed her wife and was sad, not to mention Ire must have suffered terrible hardships. So even though she kissed and cuddled her back, she also sobbed with longing and relief. "Nicole! Nicole... Oh sweetie, you need a bath," she realised, realising Ire had washed in nothing but salt water for weeks. She was fragrant to say the least. It was kind of funny.

Amber glared up at DJ. "That is the dumbest idea I've ever heard," she hissed. Seriously, they may have outnumbered him but again he might be armed or have others following him. But they were already approaching the alleyway now. They were going to have to think of something fast.

Cha squeaked slightly when she was lifted up, losing her balance from surprise and having to lean against Rose's head. Wow, the elder sister was much more brazen than Mia. She didn't know if she liked it so much, but she couldn't refuse now that she was up here. It felt a little like she was being used for something, but she wasn't sure what it was yet. She looked over at Mia for support but Mia wasn't looking at them. Great... Even when they were sat opposite each other, Mia wasn't looking at her. Cha was starting to feel a tiny bit uncomfortable around Rose after being manhandled. "It's, uh, normal," she said in response to Rose's 'bud bud' comment.

"Sure!" Jin said, falling into step beside him. Man, traditional Japanese sandals were so hard to walk in, and the yukata skirt wasn't the most mobile, so she was having to trot to keep up with Drago's long, cool strides. "So, you have a sister?" she couldn't help but ask, barely concealing her excitement. Drago hadn't told her anything about his family yet. "No need to apologise," Lloyd told Chloe, raising her hand. "You were not informed of the need for food. Furthermore, Lily loves-" "I love to cook!" Lily interrupted, opening the basket slightly to show Chloe a whole collection of bento boxes inside. She'd really gone all out, and it smelled amazing.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:31 am
“Hehe its gotta be you if youre sayin stuff like that.” Ire said. “How on earth did you find me? I was starting to think nobody would have ever found this little island.” Ire said. She was still half convinced that this was a very realistic dream.

“I know its not the smartest plan but....I dont want to bring this to my home. I really beleive we can take care of this.” Dj said. It is true he might be armed, but if he was, Dj would take care of it. It was also clear by the way he was following them that he probably didnt have anyone with him.

“Oh come on, you gotta have some nice stories about Bud bud. I know she can be a bit of a klutz sometimes.” Rose said with an innocent smile aimed at Mia. “Im not that bad anymore....” Mia mumbled, clearly embarrassed. She really hated how much rose always felt the need to tease her.

It took him a minute, but Drago realized he was walking a bit fast. He slowed down for her so she wouldnt have to walk so fast. “Oh yes. She doesnt like it when I mention her. She told me it would ruin my image. although I never understand what she means by it.” Drago said. Chloes eyes sparkled a bit. “Wh-whoa. That all looks amazing. It smells really really good.” Chloe said to Lily.
Generi
Generi

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:49 am
"Oh, Amadeus found you," Honey said, sitting up and clinging onto Ire. "He's, uh... Oh, there he is." She looked around and, spotting the wiz kid, pointed up to the sky. "Nicole, I'm... So sorry. I should've asked him sooner, instead of relying on my pride and using useless sources. If I'd done that... You would've been home long ago." Oh no, she was crying again from guilt.

"God damn it," Amber snarled, as the rounded the corner and began to walk through the alleyway. It was much darker than she remembered, but Amber's other senses were heightened. She felt like she could feel the guy behind her now. If they got out of this unscathed, Amber was going to kick DJ's ass.

Cha looked down at her plate, which Rollen had piled far too high. Speaking of Rollen- "I heard your planet was invaded recently," she said to Cha. "Must've been awful, is everyone okay?" "Y-yeah, everyone's fine," replied Cha. "In fact, we had to go out and battle a horde of hypnotised people. Mia was a total bad ass." Normally she wouldn't say such things, but she felt the urge to talk Mia up, even if it made Cha blush ear to ear.

"Really?" Jin tilted her head inquisitively. "That's... Weird? But I guess she has your back?" Jin didn't get it, so she let it go. "So, what's her name? What does she do?" Lily smiled smugly, spun around, and skipped towards the main field where everyone was setting up picnics. There weren't so many stalls here, this wasn't Japan after all so hanami wasn't as big. Lloyd took a look around though as they strolled more slowly after Lily. "I wonder why we do not have such a festival here," she mused. "Perhaps it is because our natural arboreal flora are not as definitely tied to seasons as those in Asia."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:03 am
“Heh I dont blame you. Honestly..” Ire said, wiping Honeys face. “Old me would have never even relied on the kid. Im proud of you. Besides, I got to think a lot about everything. I think...Im too tired for this life anymore. If youre ok with me being around so much, can I retire?” Ire said with a smile on her face.

Dj was prepared for that, as they went down the alley way. The person obviously followed and as soon as they were in far enough, They turned on him. “We noticed you following us. I would advise you to leave us alone.” Dj said. The man was silent for a bit but then started to chuckle. “Look at you. I thought you’d be stupid and lead me to your home, but instead you did somethin even dumber.” The man said.

Mia blushed from the praise. “I-It wasnt just me. Cha was super awesome as well. We made a really good team and managed to save our friends.” Mia said. “Well well well. Maybe since you’ve gotten so “badass” we should have another one of our sisterly Plant Attack sessions.” Rose said. “N-No please Rose, I dont wanna do that anymore.” Mia said. “Come on bud bud dont you wanna show off in front of your Bae?” Rose said. Mia looked over to Cha. She kind of did want to show off, but....Rose always beat her. “Thats the spirit. We can do it after we chow down on mammas delicious grub!” Rose said.

Mmmm...well Drago trusted that Jin wouldnt say anything about his sister so it should be ok right? “Her name is Rena. She’s in middle school right now. She’s only 12.” Drago told her. “Or maybe it could be that people dont appreciate flowers here as much as in Asia?” Chloe offered. That could certainly very well be it.
Generi
Generi

Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:13 am
Honey's smile got even wider somehow, and those tears didn't stop flowing. "Oh Nicole," she swooned. "If you weren't going to retire willingly after this, I was going to force you to anyway!" She couldn't help laughing and hugging her tight. "I love you so much. Come on, let's get you home."

"Get lost, ding dong," Amber bristled, stuffing her hands into her pockets. Damn, she didn't have much in here. Her keys, her phone, she could use both as weapons but she didn't want to break either of them.

Cha looked back at Mia, and then at her parents. Omak was chowing down and reading a newspaper or something, and Rollen was just staring into space while she chewed. Weren't they seeing what was going on here?! Cha was seeing it now, clear as day, even if they had different cultures this was bullying. "Actually, we had a pretty long flight and we're kind of tired," she said bluntly, digging into her food finally. "Plus Mia wants to take me to some mountains or something tomorrow so we gotta get an early start. Maybe you can do this thing later." She shot a playful, fake smile at Rose.

Oh a younger sister? With a Japanese name? Hmm. That made what she said about his image even weirder... "I bet she's a super cutie," Jin said absently, not really knowing how to respond to that revelation. "You are right," Lloyd said. "People in the west do not have a deep rooted appreciation for nature like some cultures in Asia and Africa do. It is sad, I think." She didn't know if it was sad or not, but other people said it was.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:14 am
“I love you too.” Ire said. She would love to go home. She needed to shower, shave, eat and sleep in a bed. “So..how do we get him to come down? You have a code word or something?” Ire said as she looked up at Amadeus floating in the sky.

“If you sit and shut up girlie, then you wont get hurt. Im not here for you. Im here for the boy.” THe man said. “What?” Dj said confused. “You see, it took me a long time but I finally got a lead to take down the bastard that’s put me away. I dont know how, but youre related somehow, and your gonna help me get my revenge.” “Anyone tell you, you talk way too much?” DJ said. Ok so this guy wasnt a mugger. He was a lunatic. “It seems he’s after me. You should run and get help.” Dj said. It didnt seem like this guy had a weapon, and was instead planning a kidnapping or something.

“Yea! I dont think I could really put up much of a challenge when Im so tired from the flight. Maybe later?” Mia said. Rose looked at the two of them then smirked. “Heh alrighty I can take a hint. Ill let ya two get yer alone time.” Rose said with a wink and then went back to eating. Mia sighed in relief as she smiled thankfully at Cha. It looked like she would have lots of explaining to do to Cha.

“I have a picture if you want to see.” Drago said. He pulled out his phone and showed her a picture. His sister...was incredibly adorable. It would have been strange if it werent for who she saw in the picture. It looked like his mother, and she was a beauty. She had stern eyes, but she looked like a model Drago looked somewhat out of place in the picture of the three of them. “well...maybe we can look at it like this. Maybe the nation as a whole doesnt, but I think its nice there are a lot of people who do. Otherwise we wouldnt have festivals like this right?” Chloe said.
Generi
Generi

Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:06 pm
"Nothing like that," Honey said as she stood up, pulling Ire up with her. "Hey, kid?" she called up to him. "Amadeus? We're ready to go now, buddy."

Amber glared at DJ. "You really are a dumbass," she growled, stepping closer to him so their arms were pressed together. As if she was going to leave him here by himself with whoever this nutjob was. She could use her keys as a shiv to defend them if need be.

Cha raised an inquisitive eyebrow at Mia but let it slide for now. She would question him later. Except when the time came for them to go to bed, all the food made Cha pass out as soon as she lay down in one of the family's huuuge spare beds. She woke up in the middle of the night needing to pee, so snuck to the bathroom and prayed that someone wouldn't hear her tiptoeing about.

Wow, what a pair of stunners. His sister would easily be a model when she was older and his mother already could be. "They're beautiful," Jin said. "Oh, sorry, probably don't wanna hear that about your family. S-so where are they now?" Lloyd was satisfied with that answer and nodded. "Acceptable," she said. Lily had found a spot and had spread the blanket down on the ground. "Let's eat!" she said, tucking her feet beneath herself in a very Japanese fashion.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:47 am
Amadeus heard his name as he came floating down and landed in front of them. “Did you enjoy your alone time?” He asked. Ire did something uncharacteristiclly and she hugged Amadeus. He had no idea how to respond, other than holding his nose because she was funky. “Uhhhhh.... youre welcome?” He said. Ire released him from the hug. “Dont get used to that. That was just an appreciation hug.” Ire said. “Noted.” Amadeus said as he made a bubble around Ire and Honey. “Enjoy your ride.” He said as he took off again with them through the sky.

“You can never just let me act cool huh?” He said with a smile as they faced down the guy. The guy seemed done with talking as he rushed towards the both of them. He was surprisingly fast as he got in close to the both of them. The guy grabbed the two of them and threw them apart, pretty hard. He was kinda strong.

Unfortunately for Cha, someone was already in the bathroom. Luckily for her it was Mia, although she had forgotten to lock the door. Mia was about to yelp but held it in because she didnt want anyone to wake up. Cha really surprised her.

“It doesnt bother me to hear that. Ive heard my whole life.” Drago said. “They are at home. I live just outside the city. If you want...you can come meet them. Ive talked about you to them, so Im sure they’d enjoy meeting you.” Drago said. Plus she was his first really friend that he ever invited to his house. Chloe nodded as they went and sat down. Chloe sat like Lily and looked at the spread. It looked amazing! For some reason though, Chloe didn’t remove her gloves. In fact, she never removed her gloves....
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:35 pm
Honey cuddled onto Ire as they flew back to base, nuzzling her head into her shoulder like a fawning child. Except when they got back, she straightened up again and was back to business mode. "Are you going to be alright being debriefed now?" she asked her wife as they started to approach SHADE. Ire must be so tired but she would have to get procedure out of the way first before she could rest.

Amber flew shoulder-first into a brick wall and - crack - cried out in pain. Something definitely broke there. She fell down behind a metal bin with a groan. Thinking as quickly as she could after shaking her head through the pain, she grabbed the lid off the bin and kicked it hard, making it clatter loudly and scatter rubbish towards the attacker.

Cha nearly jumped out of her skin too! "Oh my god, I'm gonna pee myself!" she hissed at Mia, barging passed her into the bathroom and shutting the door. "Turn around, don't look! I gotta go." She didn't know what Mia was doing in here but she was sure the girl had still been in bed before she left the room...

Jin was about to say she'd like to meet them, but the fact that he'd told them about her made her pause. What could he possibly have to say about her to his mother and sister? Oh... They'd probably seen her court case on the news. Drago's face had been on camera a couple of times after all. "Aww thanks. But I... Wouldn't want to bother them," she said with a nervous laugh. Because of Jin, their son and brother had been through a lot of crap, so they probably didn't like her much. Lloyd did not have the intuition to figure out what was beneath Chloe's gloves, and had mused to Lily about it. Lily, being the intuitive one especially when it came to human emotions, told her not to ask about it in case it was upsetting to Chloe. Lloyd sat down in a normal, comfortable position, and they began to serve food.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:42 am
"Yes I will be alright. While Im going through procedure, maybe you can chat with the boy. We owe him big so see if theres anything he wants." Ire said. Amadeus was outside the bubble and the established a bit earlier that he couldnt hear them from the outside.

Dj also hit the wall really hard and something was smashed. He hit his head pretty hard as well but he got up anyway. The attacker was annoyed but otherwise unphased by the garbage as he made his way over to Dj. He picked up Dj and looked like he was crushing him. Dj yelled out in pain but then stabbed his fingers inside of the guys eyes. The guy roared as he tossed Dj over towards Amber as his eyes recovered.

"im not looking Im not looking!" Mia said as she turned around and covered her eyes. "sorry I spooked ya. I usually hide in the bathroom when Rose is here because this room is the only one with a lock, and sometimes she tries to grab me when Im sleeping. I set up a pillow dummy so she wont find me."

"It wouldnt be a bother I promise. My sister has told me she would like to meet you." Drago said. Then his phone started to ring. He looked at it. "Oh this is her now. Excuse me for a moment.' Drago said politely as he took his call a little bit away from Jin. Chloe sat comfortably too and began to eat. But, during their food time, Chloe yelped out in pain and held her wrist. "Owowowoowow." She said quickly as she got up and ran off. It looked like she was headed towards the bathrooms.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:55 am
"We were looking for ways to get him home to his time," Honey said. "But we can't find anything and also... He seems to want to stay." She didn't know what to give the kid, really. Money didn't mean anything to him here and she already treated him well. Perhaps she would ask...

Amber dodged to the side to avoid DJ sailing into her, and ran towards the guy as fast as she could. Before his eyes healed (he had healing powers?!) she smashed the metal bin lid onto his head with her good arm.

Cha sat down and relieved herself, sighing as she did. She listened to Mia and then sighed again, this time with frustration. "Your sister bullies you?" she asked, getting up and pulling up her little pyjama shorts, and then flushing. "Why don't your parents stop her?"

Jin watched Drago walk off and then sighed. She was still having so many negative, self-hating thoughts, which her therapist said would take time to let go of. It really was taking time. At least she wasn't being reminded of the worst things at every turn... Shaking her head to clear the impending thoughts, Jin tottered over to a nearby stall and bought two sticks of pastel coloured dango. Lloyd instinctively got up and followed slowly behind her. Lily was so surprised that Lloyd was showing signs of caring for someone other than her that it brought tears to her eyes. Aww! Lloyd had made a really good friend in Chloe, and with that tiny act of following her, Lily knew that the two of them would be great friends for life.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum