ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Beyond Space & Time - Page 25 Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:50 am
"Hmm," Atlas murmured, studying Wolf as he told her these things. It was unlike a Wolf to be this emotive about something, and it brought a tear to her eye honestly. So sweet... "That's lovely," she whispered, clearing her throat and shaking her head. "Um, I think Wolfie is the opposite of that actually. But in a good way! He shows me all these amazing wonders and true horrors, things that would blow my mind if he wasn't there to keep me tethered. He's like my anchor, a constant in a dizzying universe. Heh, does that sound lame?" Elder Atlas looked thoughtful. "Perhaps. But at the start of our relationship, I was overbearing of Wolf too, it's only natural of us older ones to protect the young. Not that we don't respect them and trust them to fight on their own... Tell me, what was her mother like?" she asked suddenly, seemingly out of no where.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:00 am
“Mmm not at all. It sounds similar to me I suppose. I guess since we’re younger eternals, we look to the older ones for strength and to be our anchors. How was Wolfie before you started traveling together?” Wolf asked. “Her mother? Mmmmm...she was interesting. She fell in love with a mortal beastman named Asura. She gave up her immortality to all her children, and grew old and passed away. I had never seen someone like us so committed to their family. It was certainly something to be admired.”
Generi
Generi

Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:29 am
"Same as he is now," Atlas said, leaning her head back against the side of the pool. "He had someone on Earth he considered a daughter. After she passed, he basically vanished and became a lot colder than he used to be, but he's opened his heart again. I think?" Elder Atlas shook her head. "But what was she like as an immortal being?" she asked, considering Wolfie had only told her what Atlas' mother was like in regards to other people instead of what she herself was like.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:37 am
“Hmmm...I see....who was the person?” wolf asked. He seemed to want to know the parallels between him and his adult form. “She...would be the very image of what you’d expect an immortal to be. Powerful, stoic, heavenly. Upon meeting her, a lesser being would feel like an ant. Not that she was stuck up, but simply just her being there made one feel like she was above them. She was the most powerful eternal Ive ever met.” wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:04 am
Atlas wondered that too, and leaned a little closer to him so that they could converse more comfortably. "Her name was Zilla," she said. "She was a fearsome bird tribe lady who used to be at war with my father's tribe, but the two of them formed an alliance. She married a woman and they had two children together. Come to think of it, Jazzmin and Alex were pretty much human..." Elder Atlas nodded her head. "My mother was the same," she said. "Well, my mother was literally a supernova. Don't ask... I had a lot of inferiority complexes when I was younger, because my mother was such a perfect being. Now that I am older, I'm over it and know my own self worth. Atlas may not fully be there yet, and seeing me is probably making her feel inferior. Especially because I don't mind flirting with you." She grinned and squeezed her arms together, making her breasts neeeaaarly fall out of her oh so loose and low gown.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:10 am
“Oh...My mothers name was Zilla. She found me when my real parents abandoned me. She raised me and taught me many things, but we realized that I was not like everyone else. I didnt age, and as everyone got older I stayed the same. I watched my sister grow old and have children, then I saw her children’s children and so on....it was very lonely. I still miss my mother. Maybe wolfie still misses her too.” Wolf said. Wolfie cleared his throat and smiled slightly. “I do have to admit, you being like her but closer to my age is...certainly confusing. But I know my atlas, and even though you two are very similar, youre also not in many ways. I suppose since I look like your wolf it makes you want to tease me as well?” wolfie said with a charming grin.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:43 am
Atlas looked saddened, and reached out to pat Wolf's back. Ugh, damn, back muscles... "I know he misses her," she whispered. "We never stop missing those who couldn't stay." She shook her head to clear those thoughts. "Did you ever find out who your real parents were? And why they abandoned you?" Elder Atlas chuckled some more. "Of course," she said. "But as tempting as it is, and really it is tempting..." She dragged her eyes blatantly all over him. "I would never indulge. My Wolf is my only, now."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:47 am
“I suppose that’s true....no I never found them. I dont really care much at this point. If they abandoned me they would clearly never want to see me. So why bother?” wolf said. “Of course. I feel the same way about Atlas.” Wolfie said. “Doesn’t mean we cant “appreciate each other’s company.” Wolfie said with a grin.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:59 am
"True," Atlas acquiesced, patting Wolf's back again. "Oh well. I know plenty of families that were made rather than born. So blood doesn't have to mean anything. I'm glad your Zilla found you." "Indeed," Elder Atlas murmured, leaning back against the bar and looking around at the pool. "Those two are having a deep and meaningful conversation," she said, her ears twitching towards where the other two had slunk off to. "Come, let's get them and go get some treatments. My skin has been soooo dry recently!" She downed the last of her drink and hopped up, her glowing skin shimmering in the light and not a bit dry.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:02 am
“I am as well. Heh. You talk so much different than my atlas. I guess it’s because we are closer to each other’s ages?” Wolf said. “Very well. I am quite curious about the “facilities” here.” WOlfie said to Elder Atlas as he finished his drink and also stood up.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:09 am
"Really?" Atlas looked flummoxed, she thought they spoke exactly the same. He must have been referring to something specific that Elder Atlas did and she didn't. "Whereas you two sound exactly the same," she replied, thinking that both Wolves were well-spoken and aloof. Elder Atlas waltzed around the pool until they found their younger halves, who were sitting close together in the pool while they chatted. Elder Atlas watched from a distance with a wry grin.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:12 am
“Really? Huh. I dont feel as cool as him. But perhaps in time I will....meh anyway. Lets go find them. Im sure they will come look for us soon.” wolf said to Atlas as he stood up.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:29 am
When Wolf stood up, he oh so nearly revealed himself to her. Atlas blushed and averted her gaze, though his bits were still beneath the surface. "Y-you're right," she said, standing up and covering her chest with her arms. She had to go back over to the other side of the pool to get her robe, but then she saw herself and Wolfie walking towards them.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:31 am
Wolfie had gotten her robe back for Atlas and then rejoined Elder atlas as they walked towards the two of them. “It seems like you two had a fun chat.” Wolfie said as he held atlas’s robe out to her. “I would say we did. I bet you two had fun talking as well.” WOlf said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:43 am
"Quite," Elder Atlas agreed, smiling knowingly. Atlas didn't really like that, but she tried to ignore it as she took her robe when Wolfie offered it. "Thanks," she said, climbing out of the pool and putting the robe on as quickly as possible so no one saw anything of her. "Follow me," Elder Atlas said, leading the way out of the pool room to another portal. "They do these most amazing slime treatments here." "Ew?" Atlas didn't like the sound of that. "Oh no, trust me, you'll love it," her elder self assured her. As they walked, Elder Atlas and probably Wolfie got the strange sensation that they were being watched by eyes with sinister intent, but didn't want to startle the younger ones so neither of them brought it up...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:45 am
“Its not that bad. Like she said, you might really enjoy it.” wolf said as they headed towards the portal. When WOlfie felt the sinister intent, he then understood why they had truly came here. Well, he wouldnt make a move until Elder Atlas did so. She clearly had a plan so why not indulge?
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:57 am
They were transported to another room, this time it looked like a Turkish style bathhouse. There were large tubs everywhere, filled with opalesque slimy fluid that shimmered and reflected all the colours of the rainbow. They were handed tiny swimsuits to wear, the women thongs and the scantiest bikinis, and the men small swim pants. "The slime is sentient," Elder Atlas explained, slipping on her bikini under her robe before removing it. "If you don't cover your sensitive bits, it gets a bit... Personal." She chuckled, making her chest bounce. Geez, the bikini barely covered her, only really hiding her nipples and vulva. Atlas donned her own but kept one arm over her chest and her other hand down below. She didn't like the idea of a living slime touching her all over, but by then Elder Atlas was stepping into one of the tubs and had sunk down her up to neck. "Aahhh~!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:59 am
wolf’s face got a bit red, really getting turned on by Elder Atlas’s moans, and quickly went into the tub to try to purge his thoughts. wolfie looked to Atlas. “Do you want to go into one together?” He asked her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:22 pm
Elder Atlas wasn't moaning sexually, she was just enjoying the sensation of all her pores being cleansed at once. Wolf was just horny. Atlas looked at Wolfie shyly and nodded. She reached out and took his hand, releasing her breasts to bounce around as they walked. They weren't entirely the size of her Elder self's yet, but but they were the same shape and Wolfie could easily tell they'd get there one day.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:50 am
Wolfie took her hand and did his best not to stare. It was funny,  he cared very little about her body so long ago but now he was aware. He slowly le her into one of the baths as they were engulfed in goo.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:09 am
Atlas had always been more shy about nudity between the two of them, which Wolfie knew about. Now the shyness persisted but it was different. Less like she didn't want him to see her and more like she didn't want him to see her yet. She was going to save all of those intimate things for their first time - except when she stepped into the tub of goo, she rolled her head back and moaned sensually. Ugh, how embarrassing, but it felt so good! Now Wolfie knew how she looked and sounded when she was feeling good. She bit her lip and looked away from him. Maybe he hadn't noticed her- oh but god, this goo was making all her pores feel thoroughly rooted through. No wonder they had to keep their intimate zones covered.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:15 am
WOlfie didnt make any noise, but he certainly felt the interesting intense feeling. This goo was very very relaxing and amazing. He let out a loud sigh as they both were engulfed by the goo. It was actually making WOlfie a little bit...tired. Or maybe he was just so relaxed that he could feel himself drifting off. wolf had gotten in as well and he too was feeling an amazing feeling. But it was odd, he didnt remember it making him tired last time....oh well. It felt nice so it was fine.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:30 am
Elder Atlas stretched her arms up above her head and yawned, making her breasts heave out of the goo. With such a tiny bikini on, basically everything was on show. She knew she shouldn't be this tired, but she figured something like this might happen and was ready... For... Whatever... Soon she was sound asleep with her head leaning back against the side of the basin. Atlas had fallen asleep too, dreaming blissful, sensual dreams. Those dreams became more focused when she slid sideways and rested against Wolfie...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:32 am
wolf also drifted off to sleep as the goo took hold of him. wolfie figured this kind of thing might happen, but it seemed like this one caught him off guard. He protectively put his arms around Atlas before he felt his consciousness fade out....
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:02 pm
Wolfie was probably the first to wake up after that. Everything was barely in focus. He had a bit of a headache, but also his body felt like it was made of jelly. The goo had really cleared out his pores but also loosened him up far too much. He might be able to see the others in his state. Wolf was slumped next to him, they were sat on something. The two Atlases were not with them, but a bunch of men dressed in dark clothing were gathering around them. "Oh, shit, give him another dose," one said frantically. "He's coming to."
Sponsored content