ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Beyond Space & Time - Page 24 Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:45 am
That certainly seemed like the perfect moment but then wolfie had to stop them right away or else they might have flown on by. Damn. wolfie hadnt been paying attention to where they were going so he looked to see where they had arrived.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:56 am
Wolfie might recognise this place, as it was one of the many relaxation planets in this galaxy. He and Atlas had been to one before, earlier in their wandering days. Something awful had happened there though... "Let's go get massages and facials and mud baths and-" Elder Atlas rattled on and on as they flew down into the atmosphere.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:01 am
Wolfie certainly remembered this place. He glanced at Atlas though, curious how she felt, remembering what had happened. “Are you going to be alright?” He asked her comfortingly.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:10 am
Atlas glanced at Wolfie curiously. "Yeah?" she said. "Why wouldn't I be?" This was a whole different planet to the other one, and anyway she had seen so much worse since then.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:14 am
“Just..making sure. Lets enjoy our time here together.” Wolfie said to her as they landed down beside Wolf and Elder atlas. “I do not think we have the time to do all of those things.” Wolf was saying to elder atlas when wolfie and atlas set down beside them
Generi
Generi

Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:34 pm
Atlas laughed nervously and didn't say anything more about it. Was Wolfie doubting her? After seeing her older self and seeing what true power in a woman was, he thought she was weak? That had to be it. Atlas swallowed that thought and went after the others. "We have all the time in the universe for those things," Elder Atlas was saying.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:24 pm
He didnt think she was weak at all, he simply just wanted to make sure that she was ok. “I suppose that is true.” Wolf said. With the way they lived sometimes, he could sometimes forget that they literally had all the time in the world. “Indeed. It is always good to try different things in the universe. It can make such a long life fullfilling.”Wolfie tacked on.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:53 am
They all descended through the atmosphere and arrived at what seemed like a front desk of sorts, except it was the front desk to the entire world. There were swarms of people, but Elder Atlas bypassed all of them with no protests from the guards. A few people in line even recognised her, and called out greetings; she waved back like a queen doing a regal drive-by. They were waved past the front desk by staff, taken into some kind of portal, and were inducted into a grand chamber. If Atlas hadn't known better, she would have thought they were in a traditional Japanese onsen, which somehow also had the decadence and frills of Rococo France, topped up with a few ultra-futuristic flourishes. "Ooh~!" "Lovely, isn't it?" Elder Atlas said, beginning to disrobe right there in the middle of the room. Atlas squawked and made Wolfie look away. Some little locals flitted over with towels and robes for them all.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:57 am
Wolf seemed used to this kind of thing, and also began to disrobe. He was never really comfortable with all this standing on ceremony, but he knew Elder Atlas enjoyed it. Wolfie respectfully looked away, and waited until they were presented with their robes and towels before he began to strip down himself. "This place is indeed quite impressive." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:43 am
Atlas managed to put her robe on and then removed her clothes from beneath it, so that no one saw her. She caught a brief glimpse of Wolf's body and had to stop herself from staring. Damn, what a fine ass... Ugh. She shook her head and pulled her robe tightly around her. Elder Atlas, however, let hers hang loosely, erotically so, over her shoulders, revealing much bust. "There is so much to do here," she said, running her hand through her hair. "Where would you like to start?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:49 am
"How about we take your lead? You are the one most familiar with this place." Wolfie said. He did his best to keep from staring at Elder atlas. She was quite the erotic creature....he shook his mind of such thoughts and just waited for what she wanted to do. Wolf didnt really care either. He knew they would leave unless they did everything elder atlas wanted to do.
Generi
Generi

Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:39 am
"Hmm... Oh, first let's get drinks!" Elder Atlas suggested. She reached for Atlas and twined arms with her, leading her away but making sure their skin didn't touch. Who knew what would happen if alternate versions of the same person touched? Atlas twigged this and made sure they didn't have skin contact. The pair sashayed away and went through another portal, stepping out into a large indoor space. There were exotic plants everywhere, surrounding a pool and various jacuzzis. There were people of all kinds everywhere, some in robes, some complete naked, wandering around, swimming, or lounging poolside. The place had a very chill vibe to it. They went over to a bar and Elder Atlas ordered them all a cocktail, which shimmered like the northern lights. Atlas took a sip and cooed with delight - it tasted a bit like raspberry, but also of many other tastes she'd never experienced.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:48 am
The wolfs just followed after the two, with wolfie admiring all the different kinds of things he hadnt seen before. Like Atlas, he was absorbing all the new sights. wolfie wasnt that big into Liquior, but he had to admit that the cocktail tasted very intersting. Wolf was enjoying the drink too, although he enjoyed anything that was sweet. “I think I want to go swim.” Wolf said to everyone. That was one of the things he enjoyed doing most whenever they had a chance to go anywhere with a body of water they could enter.
Generi
Generi

Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:59 am
"Off you go then," Elder Atlas acquiesced, sitting on a bar stool. "Just don't get eaten," she added teasingly. There were plenty of eyes on them, as attractive a bunch as they were, and the women in and around the pool would just love a naked Wolf to ogle.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:03 am
Wolf harrumphed. As if someone would be able to eat him. “Do you want to go for a swim too?” Wolf asked Atlas and Wolfie. Wolfie looked to Atlas. “You should go swim. Im sure itll be fun.” Wolfie said. He didnt really like to swim all that much, but Maybe atlas would.
Generi
Generi

Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:21 am
Atlas felt a bit like Wolfie was making her go for a swim, and raised an eyebrow at him. "Uhh, I guess so," she mumbled, putting down her unfinished drink and walking after Wolf.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:26 am
Wolfie was merely making a suggestion. He didnt know why but it felt like lately Atlas was overanylazing everything he said. He was unsure of where it came from. “Come on. I know the best spot.” Wolf told her as he dove into the water.
Generi
Generi

Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:46 am
Elder Atlas burst into laughter, watching Wolf dive into the water without taking his gown off. What a silly boy! Atlas didn't really feel comfortable swimming naked with this guy - she was sexually liberated but only with people she chose to be, she didn't just walk around in the nude - but having been dismissed by Wolfie, she didn't have much choice. She went a bit further away so Wolfie and her Elder self couldn't see her, disrobed, and splished quickly into the water
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:51 am
He could swim with it, so Wolf was fine. He didnt need to show off his body in front of the others. Even if he didn’t believe it, a part of him still took Elder atlas’s words to heart about being eaten. He waited for Atlas to find him and then swam into a deeper part of the area. Wolfie sighed as he took another swig of his drink.
Generi
Generi

Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:56 am
Atlas swam languidly over to Wolf, noting that he really wasn't taking his robe off. "Does that not feel weird?" she asked him. Elder Atlas studied Wolfie. "He sighs like that too," she said. "Despite being relatively young, he sighs like he's seen it all. Hmm, I suppose you really have seen it all though." She gave him a wry smirk and sipped slowly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:03 am
“weird? Not particularly. COme on.” Wolf said as he led her through the waters. He seemed to know this area well, as he took them to a spot that did not have many people. when they got there he sighed as he dried his robe. “Do you want your robe back?” He asked, not looking at her. “I have seen just about all. But I cannot say I understand all. Atlas in particular.” Wolfie said as he took another drink. “If I may ask...how long have you been intimate with wolf?” wolfie asked Elder atlas.
Generi
Generi

Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:16 am
"Um, no, I'm good," Atlas said, looking over to the literal other side of the pool where she'd left her robe. She didn't see much point in getting it back now, and she wasn't going to be a weirdo like Wolf and choose to wear clothes in water. Elder Atlas snorted at that answer. What a typical man thing to say. "Oh, how do you know we're intimate?" she asked him, leaning forward slightly to show him more bust and giving him a playful look. Chortling, she leaned back and became more thoughtful. "It's been about 300 years now. When the last of his mortal family passed, he came to me in need of comfort - not that kind of comfort, but it became that. The physical came first, and the emotional later. We were not each other's only until, oh... 100 years ago. Now, truly, I cannot imagine ever being with another." She giggled, a little sheepishly. "My, how young and naive that must sound."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:23 am
“Ok.” Wolf said still not looking at her directly. “So...the older me....is he like...really cool?” Wolf asked Atlas a little sheepishly. “300 years huh? My that is...quite a long time. I do not think it sounds naive at all. it seems are circumstances were almost identical. Except...we only just recently noticed our feelings for one another. There is no physical intimacy, it is all purely emotional at the moment.” Wolfie said. He was spilling quite a lot about everything but she was easy to talk to.
Generi
Generi

Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:39 am
Atlas looked over at him and smiled. "Yeah," she said. "The coolest. And what about the older me, what's she like?" "No time is a long time when you're immortal," Elder Atlas said wistfully. "At least, unless the two of us are apart, then any amount of time is too long." She took another sip. "So you two are new to your relationship? That's sweet. I once regretted that my first time with Wolf was only physical, based on our needs for company. But the first time we were together after confessing our feelings was the best night of my life. There have been many, but all before that night have paled into insignificance. So for the two of you to be starting out with these feelings... Well, the Heavens will rock." She snorted and dug him in the ribs with her elbow. "Just try not to break any planets, alright?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:43 am
wolf thought about his answer. “She’s....well she’s everything. Its hard to explain in words. She’s just a dazzling light in a universe of infinite possibilities.” wolf said. “Hmph. I doubt we are anywhere near that point. It seems that as of late, my comments and concerns have been seen as belittling. I respect her quite a bit, but I also just wish to keep her safe and protected. Perhaps this love of mine is too overbearing.” wolfie said.
Sponsored content