ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 20 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sat May 26, 2018 8:14 am
Huxley chuckled. He had hoped she would respond in such a way. “Looks like you havent given up. Good. If you really do love will then Im sure you can handle this.” Huxley said. “Ill switch over to Milo. Convince him to tell you more about Origin.” Huxley said. He took a deep breath as his body began to morph once more, but this time it got smaller and more childlike. When it was finished, a little Boy was standing in front of Caoimhe and he had the biggest smile on his face. “Coco! Im back out yay!!” Milo said happily as the pressure around them got slightly heavier. Milo’s gift was controlling gravity.

Well so much for stealth. Daniel quickly followed Squishy as the guard saw them approaching. It saw that it was it’s former headmaster, and he freaked a bit. Before he could summon the guards Daniel quickly came up to him and hit him with some kind of sleeping fans from his arm. “Go to sleep kid we got better things to do.” Daniel said as he lowered the kid to the ground and moved him out of the way.

Zeke quickly went up to her and hugged her to his chest. “Dont be. Its my fault. I had no idea I was making you feel this way. I had just assumed that everything was ok and had made the situation worse by not communicating.” Zeke said rubbing her head. “I never wished to make yo feel negelcted. I hope you can forgive me for that too.” Zeke said.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 26, 2018 4:08 pm
Caoimhe held her arms out to Milo instantly and her eyes got a bit watery. "C'mere, my Lolo," she mumbled. Milo didn't come out very often, probably because his personality was considered the weakest of the bunch despite how strong his powers were. The gravity distortion was hurting her injuries but she didn't care, she was really fond of Milo and his happy reaction made her think he didn't hate her like all the others did right now. Oftentimes Milo gave her the affection she was missing from Will, too.

"At least he didn't immediately attack me," mused Squishy to itself rather than to Daniel. It carried on further in.

"Don't apologise," Tenpo begged, putting one arm around his waist and the other hand in his still floppy hair. "This is all my fault. I love you, Zeke, I love you. I love you!" She was so relieved that her brief descent into horror was nothing but her imagination, and that Zeke was still hers and only hers. What would she do without him?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 26, 2018 8:34 pm
Milo smiled widely as he ran over and hugged her. “Its been a long time since I got to come out. Im happy to see you again coco! Everyone else seems really upset right now.” Milo said to her.

That was probably a sign that they weren’t too heavily brainwashed. Hopefully they could break whatever hold whoever was responsible had on the kids. They made their way inside, and they found a sort of holding cell. Inside they saw a bunch of the kids that had been captured last night. They looked elated to see Squishy. “Professor, you found us!” One of the girls said happily.

Zeke held her happily. “I love you too. SO so so much. Im sorry it didnt feel like I did. I promise Ill do better.” Zeke said. He pulled her back and gave her a happy kiss. Aaliyah could probably hear their commotion from outside now.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 27, 2018 3:18 pm
"That's 'cause I did somethin' bad, Lolo," admitted Caoimhe, resting her head on top of Milo's and stroking his hair. Something about holding a child right now was making her feel funny. "But I want ya to know that I didn't mean it 'n I'm sorry, 'n that I love Will. And you," she added in a whisper, squeezing his cheek. More like in a mother-child way, though.

"Are you hurt?" Squishy asked, approaching them and putting its arms through the bars. "Where is Ica?"

Aaliyah quietly snuck in behind them and slipped Tenpo's box onto the floor, and then crept back out. She would apologise to Zeke later, but now was his and Tenpo's time. Tenpo was probably going to spend the rest of her life apologising for being so horrible to Zeke, but there was one way she wanted to make it up to him now... Aaliyah made sure the door was shut behind her as the two started getting a bit heated. Oh that was a bit awkward.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon May 28, 2018 9:06 am
“I know you didnt mean it Coco. WIll does too. Its just that that meanie O is making him feel bad about everything. Im always happy, but even she makes me feel not happy sometimes.” Milo said, That was the first time Caoimhe had ever heard that Milo could be unhappy.

They reached out and touched Squishy, happy to see it. “A scary blonde woman came and took her again. They’ve been...trying to do something to professor Ica. Every time she comes back, she gets quieter. You have to go save her.” One of Squishy’s older students said, and pointed them towards where they took her.

(Glad that was resolved peacefully XD) Honey managed to get to Zekes home and knocked on the door. Zeke woke up and realized it was early morning. The night before and some of the morning had been dedicated to Tenpo and Zeke making up that he didnt even realize what time it was. He got up and kissed Tenpo and then put some clothes on to answer the door.
Generi
Generi

Mon May 28, 2018 4:42 pm
"For real?" Caoimhe asked, trying not to sound too elated that Milo had said Will wasn't mad at her, maybe. "That's not good that she makes ya unhappy, Milo. Why is that?" This Origin needed to be dealt with. Milo's happiness was a force of nature more powerful than his gravitational abilities, so O must have been quite something to make him unhappy.

Squishy turned away from the students and looked towards where they said Ica was taken. When it got angry, it got less human looking. It grew strange antenna from its head, an extra three eyes, and everything about it looked more alien. The children had never seen it angry before so it turned away so only Daniel saw it. "This way," it growled, stalking towards where Ica was.

Tenpo's hand trailed after Zeke but she didn't wake up, she just murmured and rolled over languidly. There was no energy in her body, they'd only just stopped a couple of hours ago and she was exhausted. Zeke was greeted at the door by Honey, whom he hadn't met yet so she just looked like a well dressed, round, blonde woman. "Ezekiel Zane," she greeted him. "My name is... Harper, I work at SHADE. Sorry to disturb you, I know you're on the no-contact list outside of emergencies. And this is an emergency." She smiled tightly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue May 29, 2018 9:30 am
“She’s not a very nice person. She always does mean stuff to everyone. The only person she’s not mean to is Will. He’s the only one who makes her sleepy. But now Will is sleeping and he wont wake up. Hux says that we have to do something before Will wakes up.” Milo explained to her.

Oh man Daniel could feel Squishy’s anger. Daniel broke open the bars of the kids. “Follow the path and get out quickly. There are soldiers outside of the tunnel.” Daniel told them as they quickly vacated. Then Daniel went after Squishy. The two of them went through the door and entered a long hallway and at the end, they could hear talking. “.....surprised that you’ve held out this long. I thought seeing a familiar face would make it easier for you to come to our side. Its a shame.” A very familiar voice to both Daniel and Squishy said as they got closer.

Zeke was surprised, but he was even more surprised about what was asked. He could read the woman’s mind and it seemed the situation was dire. “I see. Give me a moment and Ill come along to figure out more about the psychic wall.” Zeke told her, without her even explaining about what he was needed for.
Generi
Generi

Wed May 30, 2018 12:31 am
"D'ya know what that somethin' is?" Caoimhe asked, frowning slightly and wincing where she got a shot of pain through her face.

Squishy's pace slowed, but then regained as it marched towards where Ica was. This could be a trick, or it could be a revelation and a completely unwanted reunion with heartbreaking consequences. Either way, someone was torturing Ica and it was going to stop them.

Honey was a bit unnerved by Zeke reading her mind, but she'd been prepared for it and simply rubbed the back of her head self-consciously after he'd walked away. Meanwhile, Tenpo was still sprawled out in bed, blissfully unaware that her husband was about to leave.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu May 31, 2018 9:53 am
“Well...you have to make us all go away. Me, Huxley, and Leroy. When we are gone, then Will and O will fight, but Will should be stronger than her.” Milo said a little sadly. Of course he would, he wouldnt want to go away.

Daniel was getting a bad feeling but they couldnt stop now. They went through the door and they were greeted with quite the surprise. Ica was tied up on a chair, with her wings stretched and several of the feathers pulled out. But the worst of it all was the person who was standing there doing it....Hailey. “No way.” Daniel said. It should have been impossible because Hailey was supposed to be dead. Several years ago, Haileys power began to go haywire. She would unentinonally break things, and her wind would whip out and hit people. She was scaring everyone around her, especially Squishy and Ica, who had become best friends with her. The three had a very close bond and Squishy and Ica tried to help her. They all decided that maybe she should try to release her energy and maybe it would stabilize her. They took Hailey out in the middle of nowhere and Squishy and Ica urged her to let loose. Sadly, once she did, it seemed to be too much for Hailey and instead of the power going out, she imploded and it seemed like she was vaporized. The two blamed themselves for what happened to her and made the school in her memory so that no other child or person would be hurt by their powers again. But now she was standing here. “Well welll. Isn’t this a pleasant reunion?” Hailey said with a sinister smile.

This time Zeke wouldnt leave without telling Tenpo. Plus this seemed urgent so he needed to let her know. He walked in and gently shook her. “Hey tenpo. Im sorry to wake you but I need to tell you something.” Zeke said quietly.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:22 am
Caoimhe looked a little saddened by that. "This is all my fault," she said, her words starting to slur as her cheeks continued swelling from her beating. "I don't want ya to go away, Milo. Hux 'n Leroy are difficult, but you're a treasure. Ain't there any other way?" She figured there wasn't, though.

It didn't matter how close Squishy and Ica had been with Haley in a past life, or how responsible it still felt for her death. Haley was torturing Ica now and Squishy wasn't having that. Squishy whipped its arm out and pushed Haley away, whipping her against the wall, and then went over to Ica and began unbinding her.

Tenpo murmured in her sleep and slowly woke up, looking up at Zeke with the most loving, doughy eyed look he'd ever seen. Her smile vanished when he said he had to tell her something, though. Why was he already dressed? Was he leaving? Couldn't they just stay in bed together all day, basking in their love for each other?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:33 am
Milo reached up and touched her cheeks. Then he gave her a big smile. "Its ok. I will still be a part of William. And if you guys have babies maybe theyll be like me! You never know right?" Milo said with a hopeful look in his eyes. "So dont be all sad. Coco is always the prettiest when she's happy!" Milo said to her.

Hailey didnt react as she let Squishy toss her into the wall. "Heh still ever the hot head I see. Didnt even hesitate." SHe said as she removed herself from the wall. Next was Daniel as he barreled towards her and smashed her through the wall. "I dont know what's going on, but get Ica out of here. Ill hold her off." Daniel said as he disappeared after her. Ica's eyes looked a little hazy but then she could feel her restraints loosening and felt something familiar. "S..squi.." She said weakly. She had really been through it.

Zeke returned the look and smiled as he got down beside the bed. "I got called by SHADE. It seems theres some trouble and they need my help. I wont be doing anything dangerous though, dont worry. Ill be back soon and we can continue alright?" Zeke said as he gently took her hand and kissed it.

Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:09 am
Oh no, Caoimhe told herself she would never cry again but here she was, with big fat tears welling down her cheeks. "Babies... Yeah, you're right," she snivelled, blinking fast to stop herself from crying more and then hugging Milo close. "I promise to be happy for you, my Lolo."

"I'm here," Squishy said softly, releasing Ica from her restraints and holding her gently. "It's alright. Let's get you out of here." Squishy was trying to be a good individual, but it had only ever cared about Ica. It could selfishly forsake all others for her. So it found no qualms leaving Daniel, a good person, to fight Haley, its old friend who it had killed. It would also get Ica out of there before returning for the children.

Tenpo sat up slightly and put her free hand on the back of Zeke's head, caressing his floppy hair and looking a little saddened. But only a little. "Hurry back to me," she whispered, leaning in to kiss him passionately before releasing him. She trusted that her husband would not be too long.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:18 am
Mil wiped her tears after the hug then got up. "thank you. I think for us to do this though, you're going to have to get help from your friends. because the only way for us to assimilate is to make us hurt. that's what Huxley says." Milo told her.

"h...hail..." Ica tried to say Hailey's name but she couldnt get it out. Their frined, their regret was here, and Ica couldnt do anything to stop her. They couldnt leave, but she couldnt argue against Squishy as he led her out and they could hear fighting in the background as they got further away.

"I will. I promise." Zeke said as he kissed her back and then tucked her into bed. He gave her one last kiss on the forehead then finished getting dressed and headed out to meet Honey. "Ok. We can go now." He told her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:04 am
"My... Friends?" Who was Milo talking about? Caoimhe didn't have any friends, she was isolated here and her only friend was now gone from her life. Her old hero friends had moved on with their lives too. For god's sake, Caoimhe didn't want to hurt them anymore.

Squishy didn't care, it was all about her safety now. But Squishy did change direction slightly, and freed the kids from their cage as they headed out. "Protect Ica," it instructed them, almost coldly, as they left and got back outside.

Honey had heard a little bit of the soft interaction between Zeke and a woman, definitely his beautiful wife Tenpo, whose picture Honey had ogled in her file. She had a tiny blush on her cheeks as she stepped back from the door and went to lead Zeke back to where he was needed. Tenpo curled up into a ball, holding Zeke's pillow tightly and taking in his scent as she drifted back to sleep...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:14 am
"The super ones. Huxley said they were really strong, and could help you. I think its a good idea. Its lonely being by yourself, so relying on your friends when you need them is always a good idea right?" Milo said to her with a smile.

The kids didnt complain, she had done so much for them so they would do what they could to protect her. When they all got outside the soldiers were there and they quickly took Ica to a place where she could heal nearby. By the time they had made sure all the students were saved and they were planning on returning, Daniel came out, looking a bit banged up, but otherwise ok. "Sorry. I couldn't stop her. She got away." He said.

(give this a second)
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:48 am
Caoimhe sighed and looked away. "Alright, whatever. Just tell me what to do 'n I'll do it." She'd had a glimmer of hope before but it was gone again. Life was only ever miserable these days.

As soon as Ica was outside and safe, Squishy went back inside. It had revenge to take on the one who hurt its life partner. It had only been a minute at most, but Daniel was already telling Squishy that Hailey had escaped. "Ugh, how?" it growled at Daniel. Was Daniel so weak that he couldn't last one minute in a fight? It pushed passed Daniel and went down to the room where Ica had been being tortured.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:55 am
She couldnt see it because she looked away but milo looked really sad. "I...I dont know. Huxley said only we know what hurts us the most. The thing that makes me sad, is when you're sad or upset." Milo said.

Squishy must have been really focused on just Ica because it took longer than one minute to go through the base, rescue the kids, and lead them all outside and make sure they all had gotten out safely. Daniel didnt appreciate Squishy's attitude, although he could understand it. If someone did something horrible to Aaliyah Daniel would be pissed. When Squishy got back down, just like Daniel said, Hailey was nowhere in sight.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:10 am
Caoimhe looked slowly back at Milo. "Then I guess I'm hurtin' you too," she muttered. Could they get this over with already?

It had only been a minute, and it was ridiculous that Hailey had gotten away. Squishy was so angry right now, it went back up to the street and was about to punch out its rage on the one who'd let her get away. But then it saw Aaliyah standing with Daniel, gently swabbing the cuts on his face and then kissing him. And Ica. Ica was being carted away in an ambulance. It passed by Daniel and went into the ambulance to be with Ica. Rage could come back later, for now it wanted to be with Ica.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:31 am
Wow. Caoimhe was being really cold right now. It was making Milo feel...really sad. "C-coco...do you hate me now because of what I said?" He said to her. She could feel the pressure increase a bit.

Squishy's rage must have blinded it, but at this point it didnt matter. The fact that Hailey had escaped hadnt changed. But now they knew who it was that was behind all the kidnapping of the kids. Now they would have to launch an investigation on Hailey and figure out how she had survived and what to do next. They headed back to the school and when they arrived Honey was there with Zeke. He saw everyone come in and was glad they were safe.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:21 am
"No. I could never hate you," said Caoimhe quietly. "I could never hate any of you, really. I love Will entirely, 'n that includes you. The others too."

As Ica was in an ambulance, she was going to hospital obviously. So Squishy and Ica went to the hospital while everyone else went back to the mansion. Aaliyah was worriedly caressing Daniel's hand. When she saw Zeke, she balked a bit in embarrassment.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:31 am
"We all like you too. Huxley is...sometimes mean but he likes you a lot. Leroy likes to break things, but he says he likes to break less things when you're here. We all like you. That's why Huxley says we need to do this. To make things better for you and Willy. So even though it's scary, and Coco loves us, you have to hurt us first. Im ready." Milo told her.

Ica woke up in the hospital and looked for Squishy. When she saw it she reached for its hand. Hoping it'd tell her what happened. "Hey Aaliyah. It's been a long time. You look good. You too Daniel." Zeke said. It was just as strange hearing Zekes voice as it was to hear tenpos. It was nice to see Zeke doing so well.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:49 am
Caoimhe sagged and was utterly defeated. "Okay," she murmured. "Lemme... Lemme say goodbye to all o' y'all first. Please."

Squishy had been sat at Ica's bedside the whole time, keeping its eyes on her. It had reverted to its normal form and was holding Ica's hand tenderly. It practically leapt forward when Ica awoke. "Ica," it murmured. "How are you?" [Literally Aaliyah was helping Tenpo leave Zeke the night before.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:59 am
"Ok. I dont know if Leroy will be able to talk well, but huxley says he wants to go last. So heres leroy." Milo said as he took a deep breath and then began to turn into electricity and grow larger. Leroy came out and he was holding his arm. "Cant break..hazzzz to zzzzay goodbye...." Leroy said, holding back his urge to use his powers.

"Not..good. Feel like...I got my feathers...plucked out....how are you?...and the kids?" She asked Squishy. (oops forgot) "Sorry to call you in like this Zeke. but we need help. If you could, we need your help examining this psychic barrier." Ire said. Time was of the essence after all. Zeke nodded as he went to where the kids said they felt it and he began looking for traces of psychic waves or residue with his mind.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:43 am
Before Milo went, Caoimhe gave him one last kiss on the forehead, and then blew lots of raspberries on his cheeks. "Goodbye, Milo," she whispered, and then he was gone. Her sweet little Milo, gone forever. Maybe. And then there was Leroy. "Hey," she murmured, reaching out and touching his cheek. She didn't know how it worked, but when Leroy was in a good mood with her, his touch didn't hurt her.

"I'm fine," Squishy said. "The kids are fine." It was holding her hand in both of its and kissing her knuckles. "I'm sorry I didn't protect you, Ica. I'm so sorry." Honey was watching Zeke with interest. All these super powers were fascinating to her. Not to mention that Daniel and Aaliyah were a drop dead gorgeous couple, with their respective robotics and monkey bits. And a baby bump, wow! Honey was swooning a little.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:50 am
Milo looked like he would cry when he finally turned to Leroy. She wasnt being hurt, so it seemed he was fine. "I....have to go zzzzzooon.....I cant help....how I break zzzztuff...but you never got....mad....you are zzzzzzooo...zooo good to me. I...c-cant stop..but you didnt either....th-thank you...." Leroy said. He had explained to her that him being covered in electricity was pain unless he released it.

"its...not your..fault...I thought...I was stronger...but when I saw Hailey....I couldnt fight back." Ica said tears forming in her eyes. "She was alive...but somethings wrong with her...she's filled with so much hate..." Ica said. Zeke felt around a bit more and then he found something. "I can sense the one who made the barrier....they're very powerful. They are...keeping me from finding them. But I can tell you the area they are in. They're somewhere downtown, underground." Zeke said. "Hmm perhaps there are other underground tunnels we dont know about in the city. We need to investigate this more. However, our first priority is keeping the kids safe. Im sure after losing them, there might be an attempt to try to capture then again." Ire said.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum