ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 19 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sun May 20, 2018 8:36 am
Caoimhe hadn't told Omak about Will's other personalities because that was an intensely private thing, but she mentioned he sometimes had moods. She realised after the fact that that made it sound even worse. "Is this, uh... One of his moods?" Omak asked Caoimhe, rubbing his bloodied knuckles. Caoimhe was dazed but she still slapped Omak on the face. "Asshole!" she snapped. She at first thought that either Huxley or Leroy was coming out to defend the weaker Will. But the laughter was different. Still holding her eye, she turned to this new person. "Who are you?" she asked quietly.

"O-oh, thank you!" Honey flustered. Ugh how embarrassing! She should have just gone for the brown sugar or maybe cut out the sweet thing entirely because she certainly didn't need it. Now Ire could see just how much of a weak glutton she was. She averted her gaze from Ire's face and instead looked at her arm. Ooh wow, she could see Ire's musculature even through her shirt. Honey's embarrassed blush doubled down with a sort of... Excited blush. Honey enjoyed it when people took care of her like this. "Thank you, ma'am," she repeated more quietly, taking the jar back from her.

"Shit," Squishy cursed. "Oh, sorry. You kids stay here and enact the SHADE protocol, which way did they take Ica?"

This hadn't gone unnoticed with Tenpo. Zeke's mood had improved considerably since the woman Celeste had started working at his office, which he was also spending much more time at. How could Tenpo not be suspicious? Sometimes she wished she could read his mind to find out what was going on. Sometimes she would think loud, suspicious thoughts, she would think to him that his new busy life made her lonely, she would think many loud things to him but he seemed to hear none of them.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun May 20, 2018 8:50 am
Whoever it was they were ignoring her as they kept laughing and changing. Williams silver hair was turning a dark purple color and grew a lot longer. He also become much more slender and... feminine ? When it was over they sighed as the started to get up. when they did though they grabbed Caoimhe by the throat, holding onto her with a death grip. "OOOh wheee!! Freedom at last." They said as they looked at Caoimhe and a wide smile spread across her face as she let go of Caoimhe and turned to Omak.

"No problem. It hadnt occurred to me to ever add anything to my coffee. Could you make mine like yours?" Ire asked her. Perhaps having something sweet would give her some more energy.

"we...we dont know. It was like they disappeared." The student said apologetically. Not even the kids that had good enhanced senses could sense her anywhere nearby. Squishy might not be able to rescue her and the other students by itself.

Zeke had made it a rule to avoid listening to Tenpos thoughts. He loved her so much that he didnt want to violate her trust that way. So her thoughts were subconsciously blocked out by zeke, but he had never told her that. Anyway, a day was coming that Zeke had informed Tenpo about. There was a psychologist luncheon that was happening on the upcoming Sunday. He felt bad because they usually spent their Sundays together but he had to make an appearance. "Ill be back later ok?" Zeke told her.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 9:05 am
"The hell?" Omak spluttered when they first saw Will turn into... A woman? A girly guy? What was going on?! Caoimhe was so surprised and honestly probably concussed from the punch so she didn't react properly, and just let this new person strangle her. Her lips had turned blue by the time Omak charged forward and tried to break the person's arm to free her.

Honey fluttered her lashes and puckered her glossy lips ever so slightly before smiling. She had nice teeth. "Sure," she murmured, spooning honey into both of their coffees and stirring it. The bitter coffee went so well with the mellow honey. [Shit I made an analogy without even realising it hahaha.] Honey cooed softly when she took a sip.

Squishy scowled and rubbed its temples. "Enact the SHADE protocol anyway. We may need their help." [This is going to effect those two above.]

"Have fun," Tenpo told Zeke, kissing him a bit more passionately than she needed to. Zeke knew she was going out today to go baby clothes shopping with Aaliyah and Daniel's dad so she could keep her mind on something other than... Celeste, whom she'd never met and could only imagine in her head.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 9:18 am
The person had tossed Caoimhe down on the ground already, but when Omak came over they grinned wider. When Omak tried to touch them, somehow,...his arm had broken instead. the person then laughed as they kicked Omak and it felt incredibly painful. Where had that power come from?! "oooh that looks like it hurt." They said.

Ire took a sip and it..was very delicious. Unfortunately she wasnt able to enjoy it for long becuase a solider came in and informed her that Squishy's school had enacted the SHADE Protocol last night. "Last night? Why did it take so long for it to get to me?" Ire said somewhat angrily. The solider explained that they had some serious issues last night and something was blocking them from leaving until this morning. Ire cursed as she told Honey to come with her to go see Squishy. Seems that the school had a barrier put up around it so nobody could chase after the kids that were kidnapped. Ire arrived at the school to a Squishy but...where was Ica? "Squishy what happened?" Ire asked it.

Zeke was happy with the passionate kiss as he went to the conference. He agreed to meet up with Celeste first since it was in a place she had not been to before that Zeke was familiar with. When they arrived though, nobody had shown up. "Hmmm...I suppose we're early?" Zeke said looking at his watch.

Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 9:31 am
Omak grunted and held onto his arm, before flying like a rag doll through the air. Someone of his size was not used to getting through around like this, nor used to pain from a beat-down. "Stop!" Caoimhe rasped. Her windpipe was damaged somewhat. "Who are you?!"

[Soldier.] Honey didn't bother to ask about the itinerary, as she knew the SHADE protocol being enacted in any place meant that anything planned for the day or even the week was out the window. She had studied all of SHADE's agents before working there, but seeing Squishy in person was still unnerving. "Someone came with an army of robot spiders," it was saying to Ire with a clipped tone. This was the angriest Ire had ever seen it. "They took some of my students, and a 'mysterious woman' took my Ica."

"We're on time actually," Celeste countered, looking at a clock on the cafe wall. "Strange. I was hoping to meet some others from our profession," she admitted. They waited there for quite some time but no one showed. This was a real disappointment, but at least Celeste enjoyed her boss' company, despite his intense gaze.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 9:49 am
The person looked at Caoimhe, tilting their head in a really creepy way and grinning. "hehe you can call me O. And I just got to say, you two are my biggest heroes. So much mental and physical destruction against poor little Willy was just what I needed to get out. I suppose my suggestions to beat the ever loving mess out of big boy over there also helped, but Im much too humble to brag hehehe." O said with that creepy grin. "Now, should I finish him off? Hmmm..." O said as she looked over at Omak.

"I see. this is serious. Did anyone get a good look at this woman?" Ire asked as she ordered some SOLDIERS to get some tools to dig through that hole so they could find more clues. Sadly, none of the students could recall seeing the woman, although they remember her being there. "Some kind of psychic block? That's never a good sign. Don't worry though. We're gonna find your students and Ica." Ire told Squishy. She was surprised that there was someone who could overpower Ica. She had become one of the strongest people in the city.

"I agree. Hold on let me make a phone call." Zeke said as he walked off. He came back a few minutes later with a dissapointed look. "Well it seems the conference was canceled at the last minute. The host had to deal with his kid missing and decided to cancel. We lived the closest so they decided to contact us last. Seems they were about to call right before I did." Zeke informed Celeste.
Generi
Generi

Wed May 23, 2018 5:00 pm
Oh no, this was her fault? Of course it was, everything that was happening was because of Caoimhe. She shakily got to her feet and reached out to 'O'. "Leave him outta this," she wheezed. "He's nothin'." Omak had managed to sit up and groan in pain, but his expression looked hurt in a different way when Caoimhe said that. "If you wanna hit somethin', hit me," Caoimhe continued saying to O. "Please."

"Psychic block?" Squishy murmured, tapping its lips. "I should call Zeke." Their telepath friend might be able to help with this, though he had a life and career outside of heroism now.

"That's awful," said Celeste with a mildly horrified expression. "I hope he finds his child." She completely forgot that the event had been cancelled when Zeke told her that, as the safety of a child was tantamount. Normally she was serene and placid like the glassy surface of a calm lake, but the information Zeke had told her made her subtly disturbed. She had her hands clenched on the table between them.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu May 24, 2018 8:13 am
"oooh dear what a predicament. hmmmm...Oh I know! I'll split the difference!" O said as she ran over and kicked Omak hard in the stomach. She then came over to Caoimhe and grabbed her by the hair lifting her up. O slapped Caoimhe twice then grinned. "There ya go. Cant have ya too beat up. You're my savior after all. Now if you dont mind.." O said as she dropped Caoimhe on the ground. "Im gonna go have some fun! See you later." O said as she started walking away from them.

"Ill get in contact with him as soon as possible." Ire said as she pulled out her phone to call him. She tried, but it was silenced. "Honey, see if you can get someone to locate Zeke as soon as possible." Ire told her. "Hey what's going on?" Daniel said as he and Aaliyah showed up. Today was the day they were supposed to meet with Squishy and Ica about positions at the school. They had not been informed about what had happened.

"I hope so as well. He's a good collegue of mine." Zeke said. He saw how disturbed she was so he gently touched her hands. "Itll be ok. He told me SHADE was involved. The person in charge knows what she's doing." Zeke said. He had his phone on silence due to the confidence, so he didnt even know that that particular person had just called him.
Generi
Generi

Thu May 24, 2018 4:20 pm
Caoimhe didn't make a sound as she was strung up and smacked about. She protested only a little at Omak's kicking, and gasped a little as some of her hair was torn, but she was clearly not going to fight this. Until O tried to walk away. "Hey," she croaked, throwing a wave of green energy at her from where she was slumped on the ground. O's energy was so strange, actually it was pretty unpleasant. It kept shifting and swaying away from where she tried to grab hold. Was O immune to her powers?

Honey nodded and turned away to go and work her admin magic. Squishy didn't have the time or energy to ask Ire who 'Honey' was and why she had such a sugary name. Aaliyah had been all for coming here, it sounded like a great opportunity, but on finding it all messed up like there'd just been a fight, she didn't want to be here anymore. For her little Danny's sake.

Celeste smiled softly , her eyes looking between Zeke's hands on hers and his face. She seemed to be reading him, and found him to have innocent intentions, so she left his hands on top of hers. Someone else, happening to pass by the restaurant at that point, saw Zeke holding another woman's hands and assumed the worst... The person had turned away and gone before Celeste retracted her hands and sighed. "Well. Shall we stay here now that we've arrived, or shall we return to work?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri May 25, 2018 11:14 am
As she was walking away her body trembled slightly when Caoimhe threw the energy at her. O turned around and smiled at Caoimhe. "oooh I got a bit of the tinglies from that. Did you really want me to come back that much?" O said as she walked towards Caoimhe menacingly. "Well I suppose this is still the body of your husband. Although....hmmmm I wonder if I should tell you the big secret?" O said as she came over and squatted in front of Caoimhe.

Ire informed Daniel and Aaliyah about what had happened during the night. "Oh no...hey why dont you let us help? We've done plenty of hunting missions. We might be able to help find some way of locating Ica and the missing kids." Daniel suggested. He had received a bunch of upgrades to his robotic eye and arm, courtesy of N-N, so perhaps he could do something helpful.

"Well this is technically our lunch break. And the coordinator told me they had paid in advance and wanted us to eat if we wanted so the reservation didnt go to waste. I think we should eat then we can go home. Just let me tell my wife about what happened." Zeke said as he took out his phone. "Oh darn. I forgot to charge my phone.....well lets eat then Ill surprise her by coming home early." Zeke said with a smile.

Generi
Generi

Fri May 25, 2018 4:57 pm
Caoimhe squinted up at O through her eye that was slowly closing over. "What... Secret?" she asked without thinking. O was either going to lie just to upset her, or tell her something deep and dark that Will had kept from her.

Squishy relaxed a little. "That would mean a lot to me," it said, before looking over at Aaliyah. "Only if you're sure." Aaliyah put one hand over her bump, but nodded a moment later. Daniel and Ica had a distant but strong bond, sort of like siblings, which she could understand. And there were missing children, so god damn it, mama Aaliyah was going to help them.

[Shall we skip to the end of this?]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri May 25, 2018 11:22 pm
O had a massive grin on her face as she got in close and whispered to caoimhe. “Unlike the others I’m special. Which means that unless I feel like it...you won’t be seeing will anytime soon.” O said as she leaned back. “Tata for now. Time for lights out!” I said as she knocked caoimhe out. When she came to she had been patched up and was laying in her bed. Across from her Huxley was sitting there. “It’s about Time you woke up. You have seriously screwed us.” Huxley said.

“Good. If you need anything just ask.” Ire said to them. Daniel nodded as they headed to the area. Daniel scanned the scene using his eye to see if he could find a clue. He would leave Aaliyah to use her superior senses to see if maybe she could find a recognizable scent that could help them.

After his dinner with Celeste zeke headed back. He decided to pick up some of tenpos favorite sweets on the way to apologize for going out on their hang out weekend. “Tenpo. I’m back from the luncheon!!” Zeke said as he entered the house.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 26, 2018 12:42 am
Caoimhe woke up with the worst headache she'd ever had and a dizzying nausea. She didn't notice Huxley for a bit as she reeled over the side of the bed and threw up into the bedside bin. The quick movement only worsened her nausea and her headache, so she just hung there for a bit, unable to gather her thoughts enough to hold her hair back or to question what had happened. Huxley's usually chilling voice was oddly soothing. But she didn't speak to him just yet, she needed a few more moments.

The problem was, Ica smelled similarly to Daniel so him being there would throw off her scenting skills. Funnily enough, being pregnant had heightened her sense of smell somewhat, which had been a nightmare at first when she had morning sickness. So she picked up a faint, distorted smell of someone else who was vaguely familiar... Who was that? Aaliyah couldn't crouch like she used to despite not being fully bumped-up yet, so she just slowly walked in one random direction, seeking out this familiar scent.

When he got home, Tenpo was sat in the kitchen with two small boxes in front of her. One of them was the box Zeke had presented her beautiful music note earrings in, and the other he'd proposed to her with. Both had their respective contents back in them, where she'd normally always be wearing them both unless she was bathing or sleeping. She'd never been able to hide her emotions from Zeke even without his telepathy, so when he saw her face, her red eyes and pouty bottom lip were a dead giveaway.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 26, 2018 12:50 am
Huxley sighed as he waited for Caoimhe to finish throwing up and having her moment. "We need to speak so do hurry. We do not have much time before Origin wakes up." Huxley said looking at the clock.

Daniel could see that she had found something. He did as well. He found faint traces of dirt that were not from here. "I found something sweetheart, what did you find?" Daniel asked Aaliyah. "Hows the progress on finding where zeke is?" Ire asked Honey.

Zeke looked quite confused as he walked into the kitchen and saw the boxes and Tenpo's face. "Tenpo...what's going on?" He asked her. He could of course tell she was upset, but he had no clue about what.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 26, 2018 1:03 am
Caoimhe eventually sat up and reclined against the back of her bed. "Speak, then," she muttered, tugging all the plasters and bandages off of her face. She didn't want them to be there, her wounds needed air. Did he just say Origin?

"I found a scent," said Aaliyah, pointing off in the direction it had headed. "The wind's scatterin' it, we better hurry." Honey had just hung up the phone when Ire came over. "Yes, ma'am. Zeke's at his office by the grand gardens," she told her.

Tenpo didn't say anything, or have the chance to as someone bustled into the room. It was Aaliyah, all fiery eyed and bumped, with a bigger cardboard box. Zeke could see Tenpo's clothes in it. "Honey, we're leavin'," she said to Tenpo after glaring at Zeke a moment. Tenpo bit her lip and slowly got to her feet.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 26, 2018 1:12 am
He sighed. "You have royally screwed up William's mind space and you released Origin. The both of you met briefly, and you should consider yourself lucky you arent dead." He said as he rubbed his horns. "Im not sure how much you know about MPD, but there's a theory that the main personality that usually is seen may actually be a split personality from the original person. The reason we call her Origin is because she may be William's original personality who ended up being split between who he is now and part of who he used to be. She holds all the power among us all. We've all kept her back, but after such a big shock, William receded inside himself and now...Origin is free." Huxley said to her.

"Let's quickly follow after it then." Daniel said. "Ill get some wheels then. Good. Another team head over to Zeke and get him here so we can figure out more about what is happening." Ire said as some soldiers to find Zeke.

"W-wait wait hold on, what is going on?" Zeke said desperately as he moved to block them from going. Why was she leaving? What was with the death glares?

Generi
Generi

Sat May 26, 2018 1:22 am
Caoimhe swallowed loudly as she searched Huxley's eyes for a potential answer for this dilemma. When she found none, she asked him in a hoarse whisper: "what are we gonna do?"

Aaliyah didn't want to use a car, the fumes would block out the faint and fading smell of this mysterious person. Flanked by Daniel and Squishy, they followed her nose on foot.

Tenpo looked down at the ground and didn't say anything. Her collar looked like it was malfunctioning a bit so she was maybe not speaking because of that. Aaliyah came and stood between them, allowing Tenpo to leave behind her. If Zeke had known Dominique, he would have thought Aaliyah looked like her now, as she towered over him with one hand on her hip and her eyes burning with cold fire. "We saw ya in the cafe with blondie," she hissed.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 26, 2018 1:30 am
"The hardest thing we can do. Something that I would much like to avoid, but in this situation, perhaps it is the only way to fix this mess." Huxley said. 'You're going to have to assimilate us into Origin, and then try to assimilate Origin into Will. That would be the only way to fix this. However, if we all fuse into William...he will be different. I could not say if it would be for the best or worst though." Huxley said. He sounded very serious, so there was no lie in his words.

Daniel kept close to Aaliyah, and Ire made sure they all had protection as they went after the scent. It took a while but it lead them down into the subway. "Aaliyah sweetie....you should stay back.If we have to fight, I dont want you to risk getting hurt, or Dj getting hurt either." Daniel said to her.

"With Celeste? This is about her? She came with me to the conference....do you think Im cheating on you?" Zeke said, dumbfounded by the very idea of it.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 26, 2018 1:39 am
Caoimhe squinted and rubbed her head. "I dunno how to do that," she grumbled. Splitting Will and Golem had been simple in context, but this was completely different. Especially considering Origin's slippery, morphing aura that she hadn't been able to grasp.

"You're right," said Aaliyah, putting both hands on her bump. If Daniel had dared to say something like that in the past then she may have dumped him then and there, or given him the cold shoulder for weeks, but she was grownup and knew their baby's safety came first. It wasn't like anything could touch her with her years of experience anyway, but Dandan came before her ego. She took Daniel's hand and put it on her bump, then let him go. Squishy had already pressed forward into the darkness. Meanwhile, Honey was in the city seeking out Zeke.

Aaliyah looked like she was about to spit fire, but Tenpo held her hand up. Huffing, Aaliyah turned and took the box away to leave these two alone. Tenpo looked at Zeke with a bleak expression.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 26, 2018 1:47 am
"I know you dont. Nobody does. That's just a theory that hasnt truly been tested. Plus our situation makes it more...difficult." Huxley said as he sighed. "The theory states that should the personalities suffer enough trauma then they may be able to assimilate into the core personality. However, if lets say I was to fuse with Origin, then you would have to deal with not just my ability but also hers. That would be quite trying." Huxley said.

Daniel gave her a quick kiss as he then followed down into the darkness with Squishy. They followed the trail until they hit a dead end. Just a wall. Daniel scanned it and found a switch which opened up a hidden door that led to somewhere even further down. "looks like we found the HQ. You ready?" Daniel asked Squishy.

Once aaliyah left, Zeke looked to tenpo. "Tenpo Im sorry I didnt call you, but my phone died. The conference was cancelled but we still had the reservation so we had lunch together. That's it. Nothing else. Id never cheat on you." Zeke told tenpo.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 26, 2018 2:04 am
"And what's her ability?" Caoimhe asked quietly, hoping there wasn't more on top of her being insanely strong. Also did this mean that Will was actually a girl? That threw her whole world view into disarray. The man she loved wasn't a man, but a woman? What the hell?? Now she was questioning her whole marriage to him.

Squishy was obviously ready as it had already started making its way with purpose down into the lair below.

Tenpo folded her arms defensively over her chest and looked away. "You've been talking about her for weeks," she whispered. Her collar was definitely malfunctioning in some way, as her whispering was loud and gave Zeke tinnitus. "You've been distracted since you've met her. We haven't... You know. Since you met her."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 26, 2018 2:14 am
"I have no idea. Origin is very mysterious. I just know that she can change things to her liking. It shouldnt even be possible for Origin to be a female. That is why I do not like the idea of fusing. It is concerning. However....Milo might know more about Oscar. He came before me and Leroy, so perhaps he knows something I dont." Huxley told her. Milo was the other personality of Williams that Tenpo actually kind of got along with.

Daniel nodded as he followed Squishy down. It was nicely lit and very clean, despite it being underground. Very easy to tell someone lived down here. This is where they would find Squishy's students for sure. The two of them went all the way down and could see a large underground area. "How long has this been down here?" Daniel said. He had no idea there was this much space underneath the subway.

Zeke gritted his teeth when she spoke. She must hav been really upset if she wanted to hurt him like this. "I'm...Im sorry. Its easy to talk about her since I cant read her mind. I didnt know it was bothering you. The reason we havent done that was because I felt like you didnt want to. You gave me all the signs that said you were bothered by something. I thought you'd tell me when you were ready." Zeke said.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 26, 2018 2:23 am
Oscar? Was this another personality that Caoimhe wasn't aware of? Oh god, how many of them were there? Also, she distinctly remembered that Huxley came first so that was just false information. But Caoimhe liked Milo the most so she'd be happy to talk to him. "Whatever it takes," she murmured. It didn't sound like she had any energy or fight, or even life, left in her at this point.

Squishy shrugged. How would it have any idea how long this had been here? It normally would be able to tell the difference between rhetorical and literal questions, but it was stressed and wasn't thinking about anything other than Ica's safety.

So now Zeke was blaming her, no attacking her, when she was the one who'd seen her husband with another woman? Of course Tenpo hadn't been in the mood, all Zeke did was fascinate over another woman. Who happened to be gorgeous and lovely, and had good traits that Tenpo didn't. Tenpo hadn't known this side of Zeke, she'd not seen him get angry before and now he was getting angry at her. It saddened her and scared her equally, and she backed away from him a bit. She should have just kept silent and been a subservient wife to a disinterested, if not unfaithful, husband.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 26, 2018 2:49 am
(Typo. Computer was bein a douche) Huxley came out after Golem left, but that didnt mean he was the first personality to be created. “I can see how much this has drained you. Considering that you cheated on us, I assume this has become too much for you. I would understand if you want to walk away from all of this.” Huxley said with no hint of snarkiness or any of his usual sass.

Daniel kept quiet as they focused and walked through the hallways. After a moment they saw someone and hid. Upon looking closer it was one of Squishy’s old students. He was guarding a door. Daniel scanned and he could detect faint traces of blood. “I can see some blood...its Ica’s. She must be behind that door.” Daniel told Squishy.

Zeke wasnt angry at all. He was actually really sad and concerned. He could tell he had seriously hurt Tenpo without even realizing it. When she started backing up he felt like he wouldnt be able to solve this easily. He would apologize to Celeste later but he would have to tell Tenpo. “Tenpo...Celeste is a lesbian and is married to a woman named Jazzmin. I have no romantic interest in her whatsoever, and she has none in me. I dont know what you thought you saw, but I would never cheat on you.” Zeke said firmly.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 26, 2018 7:50 am
Caoimhe's doughy, dead eyes went steely in response. "Let's make this clear, Hux," she hissed. "I ain't no cheater. I made a mistake 'n ya can see I'm sufferin' for it. And, there's no us. There's me 'n Will, no you, no Leroy, not even Milo. I'll do anythin' for him 'n if he decides he wants to leave after then, only then, will I walk away." Seems she still had a little fight in her after all.

Daniel telling Squishy that just pissed it off. It angrily got out of their hiding place and walked with purpose towards the door.

Tenpo's eyes started watering then. Oh... Oh no... What was wrong with her?! How could she do that to Zeke, distrust him and act so rashly and now hurt his feelings? Oh no, now he would hate her and think she was a crazy partner, and be more cautious around her when they should both be open. Something which she had not stuck to. "I'm so sorry Zeke," she whispered, covering her face. "I don't know what I was thinking. Please... Forgive me." She swayed like she was going to fall over.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum