ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 11 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:10 am
When Squishy looked around, it could see something peeking out from underneath the bed. It looked like...a wing. "Looks like Vixiix is getting into it. We should probably get to our rendezvous point." Morella said after catching up to Aditya. Golem growled in pain but then grinned as he grabbed Kyun before she moved after stabbing him. "Not the first time golem has been blinded!" He said as he chucked Kyun very quickly away from him then focused back towards Vixiix. He swung his sword at Vixiix and Vixiix blocked it but then fell to vis knees. The sword was ridiculously heavy!!!

The guards quickly came in and called in a medic for Indie. They carried her off as Ire came and asked Tempo what had happened. After writing out what happened Ire then put a search out for Zeke. He didnt seem to be nearby, and after searching it seemed like the only person who might actually know his location was Indie.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:27 am
Squishy scrunched up its flattish nose as it looked at the wing poking out. Who had wings? No one that it knew of. This could be potentially dangerous, but it squatted down and stole a glance under the bed anyway. Aditya tore her eyes away from Viviix and went with Morella. Her emotions couldn't get in the way of this mission, she knew that. Seeing as Kyun wasn't dumb enough to have not already teleported way out of reach, that was impossible. She was beside Aaliyah again, and they gave each other a look. It was pretty obvious what their next move would be. The ran up either side of Viviix, put their sword and staff respectively under Golem's wrist, and pushed upwards. The combined strength of Viviix and the two women was enough to push Golem's sword away, but that weapon was a threat to the two of them who didn't have any armour. They would have to relieve him of it.

Tenpo was tired from using her voice, even if only a little bit because she wasn't used to it, but they still had to find Zeke. That all depended on when Indie woke up, though. Tenpo hoped she hadn't gone too hard and put her into a coma.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:57 am
(ica has wings lol) Squishy probably forgot about Ica's wings because she normally had them folded behind her back, but she had them spread out a bit to fit under the bed. She had her hands over her eyes so she hadnt noticed that Squishy had found her. While the others were headed towards the meetup point, Daniel had successfully gotten all the gladiators back to the entrance. He forced open the doors and quickly took them out while the others distracted Golem. Golem was still slightly blinded so he couldnt see Caoimhe, but he could sense that there were others helping Vixiix. After his sword was pushed away, Golem rapidly and skillfully twirled the sword in his hand and stabbed it into the ground. "Golem ready. Come at me!" He said boastfully.

It took a little while, but Indie finally opened her eyes. They decided to let tenpo come in and speak with her since she saved her from what happened. When Indie saw Tenpo her eyes began to well up with tears. "Tenpo....Im...Im...so sorry...." She said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:20 am
Squishy smiled, and cleared its throat. "I've found you," it said. It supposed that Ica looked cute right now. Kyun and Aaliyah both lowered their stances and held their weapons ready. Huh, they were an exact mirror image of one another. Their eyes met briefly - huh, that was kind of cool. "I'll lead," Kyun whispered. "I'll follow," Aaliyah replied, then looked back at Caoimhe. "Boost?" Caoimhe had just woken up a little boy and cajoled him out of the arena, before turning to face the fight before her. Kyun and Aaliyah both felt really good and stronger suddenly, but Viviix felt the same. Vis thick armour was difficult for Caoimhe to see through. Kyun and Aaliyah burst forward and sprinted at Golem simultaneously, leaping into the air in front of him.

Tenpo's eyes were teary too, and she shook her head. Indie did nothing wrong. She gently stroked Indie's hair and face to soothe her. It didn't seem like Indie was afraid of her despite seeing her powers.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:32 am
Ica uncovered her eyes and realized Squishy was referring to her. "Oh dear. Looks like I lost." Ica said as she wiggled out from underneath the bed. "I thought that was an optimal hiding place too." She said, not realizing that she gave away her hiding space. Vixiix sprinted forwards as well, going straight ahead so they could cover golem on both points. Golem didnt move for a moment. Was he...sensing them? Whatever it was he seemed to realize their plan as he grabbed his sword and swung it in front of him, causing them all to get hit with a sharp and strong blast of wind that blew them back, even Vixiix, as they were sent flying backwards. "Haha golem is the mightiest!" He said laughing aloud as his eyes were beginning to heal. Soon he would see them all, although he probably wouldnt have to.

Indie started crying at tenpo's warmth and forgiveness. In her heart she had done something unforgivable to her dear friend, and seeing her treat her so nicely even after what she did was almost too much to bear. After a few minutes of crying and consoling, Indie calmed down. "we need to go find Zeke. That shadowy thing took him to its hideout." Indie said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:45 am
"It was a good idea," Squishy confirmed, helping her up by her hands. "But truthfully, if I had found Pijbe first, I would have left him to hide and come to find you first. Alone time with you is enjoyable." Kyun and Aaliyah were nimble enough to avoid most of the blast, and had hopped onto the walls at either side of the arena. This was great! Now they could pincer Golem from both sides while Viviix carried on down the middle. They both leapt at him again.

"Where?" Tenpo mouthed. But she put her hand on Indie's shoulder firmly, not letting her move out of the bed. Strain after the injuries Indie received would not be good for her in the long run.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:55 am
Ica felt her heart thump when Squishy said those words. "I...agree. alone time with you is enjoyable. It gives me a strange feeling in my chest." Ica said. This was actually not great. If Golem waited long enough the both of them could get swiped by golem's massive sword. So, Vixiix decided to take care of that. Just as Aaliyah and Kyun got close, Vixiix went in and grabbed the sword, and planted visself so golem couldnt swing it, giving them an open shot at him!

Good thing tenpo did because Indie was just about to get up. She had to help, but in her condition... "If you go back to where you found me the first time, in the back alley in the middle of the city, there's a secret door there by the wall. You will see an infinity symbol on the wall. Press it and it will lead you there." Indie told her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:47 am
"Yes," Squishy agreed. "At first I thought we should see a doctor about the strange chest feelings, but now I realise they're normal... No, good. Don't you think?" It got closer to Ica. As Aaliyah and Kyun were both already midair, they continued on their course. Aaliyah knew that hurting Golem just made it more mad and that he probably couldn't be knocked unconscious, but they could try it anyway. They both swung their weapons at the back of his head and smacked him hard.

Tenpo pulled a grim face, but nodded with determination. She would have to go alone so that none of the guards got hurt, but she would have to wait until no one noticed her leaving. Everyone was fussing around Indie at the moment anyway. About half an hour later, she managed to sneak away unnoticed.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 am
Ica's face flushed a bit. "I...think I would agree. They seem to be very good." Ica said to Squishy. Golem was hit pretty hard from behind and was sent flying forward as Vixiix tossed him hard towards the wall. The crowd was...silent. Their champion had been flung towards a wall by some unknown newcomers. The people running the coliesum decided to end things now or else their biggest money maker would stop making them money. So they sent in guards to take everyone out. Vixiix didnt fight back, and suggested the others do the same. They could find a better time to escape. Plus this might give them a chance to speak with golem in the quarters.

it was difficult, but tenpo was able to make it to where Indie told her to go. Once she hit the secret room it went down into a deep basement. She could probably feel the darkness in this place.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:30 am
Squishy put its hands around Ica's and held them, looking intently down at her. "Pijbe will be really proud of himself if he stays hidden for a long while," it said quietly. "There's no need to find him yet." It lowered its head towards Ica's, like it had seen people do in movies with people they liked... [Just like that?] Unfortunately, this plan was scuppered somewhat as everyone was taken away to separate holding areas. Kyun and Aaliyah were forcibly relieved of their weapons.

Oh no, not another confined space. Tenpo hoped Zeke was resilient as she boldly went underground.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:44 am
"I think...I agree." Ica said. Wait, Ica knew this. Was Squishy going to initiate a..kiss? It was true that Ica really liked Squishy. Perhaps this was...the most natural thing? Ica had no idea how to do this type of thing so she would let Squishy lead. (there will be more lol. just didnt want it drawn out) That wouldnt really stop them though. Kyun could teleport after all. and no room could hold Vixiix. "We need to find Golem and smuggle him out. Although with the way he was acting, he may not want to leave." Daniel said to Caoimhe and Aaliyah. They put the humans in the same cell.

As she went down more and more, it got a lot darker. She hit the bottom floor and was just in a big empty room. Well empty except for a lone person on the other side of it. It was Zeke!
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:26 am
Squishy had no idea either, so it just went with its instincts as well as copying what it had seen on TV. It puckered its lips slightly, and kissed Ica gently on the mouth. Ohh, her lips were a lot squishier than the rest of her body. She was dry to the touch, in a good way, and smooth, but her lips were moist and pliant. Wow. They had tried to separate Aaliyah from the others as she'd proven herself to be a powerful asset, but she was sticking to Daniel like glue. "That weren't Golem," Caoimhe murmured. "Golem, Goliath, whatever, somethin's happened to make him do this." The cells had fallen silent as someone came down from upstairs and started looking around. It was a large-ish, hooded figure, and she had a particular interest in Kyun and Viviix, two of the ones who'd bested the Goliath.

"Zeke?" Tenpo called out to Zeke in their mind space, barely being able to see in this gloomy cavern. Her footsteps echoed down here, showing her it must have been a bigger space than she'd thought. That didn't make things any better though.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:33 am
Ica was surprised at how wet Squishy was. Plus he was...really squishy. But it felt really nice and pleasant. It made Ica's heart flutter a little more than before. It was a really amazing feeling. She just followed what he did and kissed him back, but had no idea when to end it. She kind of didnt want to. "Well we dont know what he's been through. but perhaps if we meet up with him, we can talk and see what happened." Daniel said. "for now lets just focus on getting to him. I hear someone coming." Daniel said, hearing someone coming towards their cell.

it was really weak, but she could faintly hear Zeke's voice calling out to her. It seemed this inky shadow thing was holding him down. If she wanted him free, she would have to get rid of it like before.
Generi
Generi

Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:54 pm
Squishy also had no idea, but since both of them were holding their breaths, it stopped the kiss after about thirty seconds. It was panting from the breath holding, but also from joy. "That was really enjoyable," it told Ica, keeping its arms around her. Aaliyah made sure to stand protectively in front of Caoimhe, though this annoyed her a bit, as a huge hooded figure rounded the corner in front of their cell. It was about eight feet tall, and clearly well muscled. It studied the room for a while, but was looking most at Aaliyah. "I'm surprised someone so unimpressive helped bring Goliath down," it said, and it was a rough-voiced female. "That armoured thing is something else, and the Faylan's a freak of nature, but you? You're nothing but a lanky monkey." Aaliyah was taken aback and lunged angrily at the bars.

Not again, Tenpo thought reluctantly. She sighed, and the whirlwind of force whipped around the cavernous shadowy space. "What are you?" she whispered, nay breathed aloud, and it was enough too create a small spiral of air spinning off into the darkness.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:10 am
"I agree. Does this mean we are in a relationship now? It would lead to more kissing if I am correct." Ica said. Daniel quickly grabbed Aaliyah, not wanting her to be hurt just in case there was something on the bars. Although he was very pissed at what this woman said about Aaliyah. "If your only business is to insult us then please leave. We have more important things to do than entertain you." Daniel said with venom in his voice.

It seemed to affect the darkness but not make it go away entirely. It was much more thick here. "ssss.....get lost.....I neeeed.....a hossssst....I am darknesssss.....incarrrrrnete........" A voice coming from all around the room said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:35 am
Squishy nodded in agreement. "I would like that," it said. "I would also like to do more than that, but I'm not sure of the process. We should discuss this another time, Pijbe has been waiting a while." As much as it wanted to carry on kissing. Aaliyah just curled her lip, making the big woman laugh. "Knew you were just a lackey," she said to Aaliyah. "And important? You're in a cell. I thought I'd be impressed by you but you only beat Gogo on a fluke." Caoimhe perked up slightly. "Ya call him Gogo too?" she asked quietly. The 'too' made the woman's face fall somewhat.

Tenpo didn't really know how to respond to that. Hmm... "Pick another host," she murmured, making the ground shake. She just wanted it to leave people she cared about.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:24 am
More? Ica would have to study about this more in order to please Squishy. "I would agree. He is probably wondering why we have not "seeked" him yet. Can we proceed while holding hands?" Ica asked. She really wanted to do that with Squishy. "I would certainly say what we are doing is more important than hearing a random stranger insult us for no reason. Also that was no fluke. We have known Golem for a long time and have dealt with him on multiple occasions." Daniel said matter of factly.

The thing hissed and retreated from her. "yoooou are...poissssssson...not worth......the troubllllllllle...." THe darkness said. "I willlll....beeeee baaaaack..." It said with its final words as it seemed to have completely vanished. Seemed Tenpo just made her first super villain arch-enemy.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:00 pm
"I believe the word is 'sought', but I would... Love(?) to hold hands with you," Squishy said, taking her hand and squeezing gently. The woman waved her hand at Daniel and dismissed everything he was saying, clearly he wasn't important to her anymore. "You," she said, pointing at Caoimhe. "What is your name?" Caoimhe was uncertain, but she answered her questions. "Hmph. Kiki," the woman grumbled, pulling back her hood to reveal herself. She had a full head of fiery red hair, just like Caoimhe, but her features were more rugged and her pointed ears indicated she wasn't human. "I'll take this one," she said to one of the guards, who opened the bars and went in to grab Caoimhe.

Tenpo almost lashed out and attacked the thing as it was leaving, but she didn't want to hurt Zeke. Who she ran towards after the darkness vanished.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:17 pm
Ica squeezed Squishys hand back, and although she did not show it on her face, she was quite delighted. Her face was lit up more than before. She happily went to go find Pijbe with Squishy. Daniel narrowed his eyes as he moved in front of the guard. He did not care who she thought she was, he would not let her disrespect them and separate them. He grabbed the guards arm and twisted it then slammed him onto the ground. "I do not know who you think you are, but I am not letting you take my friend." Daniel said.

Zeke seemed fine, if not a bit bruised. He opened his eyes and looked at tenpo. "Are...you...alright?" He asked her in their mind space. Even like this he was still worried about others.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:05 pm
Aaliyah also moved, but she went right for the big red head. "Guys, c'mon," Caoimhe said softly, stopping Aaliyah in her tracks. She looked at Daniel and shook her head, he really hadn't needed to do that to the guard. "It's okay." She walked over to the big woman and stood beside her. They had to get to Golem, and this seemed like it would work. Not that they could let the woman know that their plan was to get to Golem.

Tenpo smiled sadly, and leaned down to kiss Zeke's forehead. "I'm fine, you silly," she thought. "Are you hurt? Can you move?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:32 pm
She must have forgotten how rough the guards had treated them before, but Daniel held his tongue. He had no sympathy for any of the people here, minus the other gladiators. And what was Caoimhe planning? Did she think she could bring Golem back herself? He didn't like this plan, but it looked like she left no choice as she just walked over to the big woman. Daniel didn't say anything as he just went and sat on the other side of the cell to show he would stop being hostile. He gestured for Aaliyah to do the same. They would figure out a way out after Caoimhe left.

"Just a little...numb." Zeke said as he slowly started to get up. Whatever hold the thing had on him was going away now as he could feel control coming back to his limbs. "what happened?" He asked Tenpo.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:09 pm
The woman snorted with laughter at Daniel's temper tantrum, and walked out of the cell with Caoimhe following. Aaliyah just looked at Daniel in disappointment at his attitude, then went to sit in the other corner. Now they would have to wait. Aaliyah trusted Caoimhe, because she was strong, though Daniel didn't seem to agree. Caoimhe and the woman walked up through the cells and through the back corridors of the gladiator's arena. They seemed to be throwing a party in there. Many of the others were in there, gathering intel and hearing stories about the Goliath. But Caoimhe was taken beyond all that, up several floors into a huge and fancy living suite. Could it be that Golem lived here?

Tenpo put her arms around his waist and helped him stand up. "A shadow creature," she thought. "It took Indie and then it took you. It fled. It might come back."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:13 am
It had nothing to do with Caoimhe's strength, is was more their reliance on a stranger who clearly did not like them. Nobody seemed to be seeing that though. "Let's continue to look for a way out of these cells. We do not know what they will do with us if we stay here." Daniel said as he got up after the woman left with Caoimhe. Once they arrived they could hear things being smashed on the other side of an extravagant door, plus a familiar growl. Seems golem was just tossing things around in his room.

"Good. We'll...take care of it for good...if it does." Zeke said, clearly pissed at this thing that had caused them so much misery.
Generi
Generi

Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:29 pm
"Someone say 'way out'?" Came a familiar voice from behind the pair of them. Kyun was suddenly in the cell with them, grinning wickedly. Aaliyah squinted at her. "How didja-?" "I dunno, tell ya later," Kyun cut her off. "Ain't got many o' these so hold on. We'll get out 'n meet up with the others. You first, handsome." She walked over to Daniel and hugged him around the waist, which made Aaliyah feel some kind of way, but then the pair of them vanished in a whoosh. Whoa... The woman smirked down at Caoimhe and gestured for her to stay back, as she opened the doors and walked into the room. "Gogo, quiet bein' a baby," she said loudly. "I brought you somethin'."

Tenpo just shrugged, and then hugged Zeke tightly. "I'm glad it's over," she thought quietly, burying her face into his shoulder.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:37 am
Daniel was confused, and then was even more confused when he was grabbed by Kyun and then suddenly everything zipped so quickly that he almost heaved as he was somewhere else. "Daniel you're ok!" Haley said happily. Oh. it was the others. Apparently Kyun could teleport. Golem's room looked very impressive...or at least it would have if he hadnt trashed it. As he did break everything though, there were little robots that cleaned things up so he could continue to rampage. Upon hearing the girls voice Golem seemed to calm down. "Golem not being baby. Golem mad cuz Golem sucker punched! If golem could kept fighting he would have won!" Golem said angrily. He hadnt faced towards them yet.

Zeke held onto tenpo happily. And before he could stop himself from saying it, the words just came right out of him. "I love you tenpo." His face went beat red once he said it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum