ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 21 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:05 am
Caoimhe didn't expect Leroy's departure to be such a gut wrenching one, but he was making her well up even more. "It's okay, Leroy," she murmured, kissing his forehead and then pressing hers against his. "You're a good boy, Leroy... I hope you're not gonna be in pain anymore." Funny, Leroy caused her a lot of issues but she was going to miss him as well.

"It's not your fault either," Squishy replied. "We will face Hailey and all that that implies soon, but for now, you must rest and recover... Seeing you like this... You don't know what it does to me." Its smooth face crumbled slightly and it rested its head on Ica's shoulder. "Whoever it is ain't gettin' back in here," Aaliyah said to Ire. "We can protect this place, and the kids." Honey swooned again. Aaliyah was glowing with radiant, mama-bear goodness.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:12 am
"yezzzz....thank you....I will....mizzzz you Caoimhe...make uzzzz happy....It hurtzzzz...itzz time for huxley...." Leroy said to her as he backed up. He gave her a smile, something he had not done before, and then he began to turn into Huxley. Huxley groaned as he stood up. Transforming from Leroy was always a pain. Huxley sighed as he looked at Caoimhe. "well...I have no clue what to say." He said.

Ica looked at Squishy and smiled. "You are so kind...its one of the things...I love about you the most.." Ica said to Squishy happily as she moved her arm over and gently held its head. "I agree. Now that we know someone might be after them, we'll make sure they stay safe." Daniel agreed. He was feeling bad for Hailey escaping so he would make up for it by protecting the children. "We shall all do our part. In the meantime, Ill send a team to search the subways downtown. Perhaps we can squeeze them into a corner." Ire said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:50 am
Caoimhe smiled wistfully at Leroy until he started transforming, when she gingerly got out of bed and groaned in pain. Then Huxley was in front of her. "Don't say anything, then," she murmured, holding out her arms to him.

"I love you too," Squishy whispered. It sounded sad. "Please... Forgive me. For letting you get hurt." "I'm on it," Honey told Ire smartly, and she was already on the phone calling a team to search the subways. Meanwhile, Tenpo had woken up at home and was fretting about Zeke. She didn't want to be the super clingy type, especially after last night, but she was starting to worry.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:58 am
Huxley chuckled. "you're such a cheesy person you know that? I suppose thats somethin Will enjoys about you." Huxley said. He came in and gave her a hug. "It was fun teasing you. I hope Will gets some of that from me." Huxley said with a laugh.

"its ok...Im alive...that's what matters.." She said. "I can feel..the medicine...." Ica said as her eyes got really heavy and she could feel herself falling asleep. Zeke could see everyone around him getting really pumped and...he felt it too. But he made a promise. To himself and to Tenpo. He was done playing a hero. He couldnt get back into it no matter what was happening. "If you need me again, dont hesitate to call me. Ill be a phone call away." Zeke said to Ire. "Of course. Thank you for helping today." Ire said. She felt bad for calling him, but he was the only one they could. She knew why he didnt hero anymore, and she didnt blame him. She just wanted him to live his life. Zeke said his goodbyes to everyone and quickly headed home, texting tenpo that he was on his way.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:09 am
Caoimhe winced, but giggled. "You know what... I wouldn't mind that, sometimes. Asshole," she added. Huxley was the only person she'd ever insulted on the regular.

"I'll be right here," Squishy said to its now sleeping partner. And it was, the whole time, barely evening blinking as it watched over her protectively. From Tenpo's immediate response, it was clear she was waiting by the phone. "Great Very Happy I'm making brunch, hurry home Wink "
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:19 am
"heh this back and forth we had...it was fun." Huxley said as he let go. "I guess this is farewell. Im gonna change back to Milo. He wants to say goodbye one last time. Plus I dont think my face should be the last you see." Huxley said with a grin.

A couple hours passed bye and Ica was still sleeping. The others were busy doing all they could to prepare just in case something happened with the kids when Aaliyah got a phone call. It was from tenpo speaking about Zeke. Seems he didnt come home after he had left them...
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:36 am
"Heh," Caoimhe smirked. "But it was the first..." She tiptoed up and kissed him on the cheek. "Bye Hux." She would be happy to see Milo one more time, it had felt so brief for her favourite other Will.

"Tenpo, honey, calm down," Aaliyah said soothingly, but hearing Tenpo having a freak-out after last night was upsetting. "He's probably just gone to the supermarket to pick ya up some flowers or somethin'. Right? Hey, c'mon, he might just be walkin' slow. I'm sure he's nearby." She clicked her fingers at Daniel to get his attention and pointed out the door. He needed to find Zeke, now!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:41 am
Huxley was surprised as he rubbed his cheek and laughed. "bye caoimhe."Huxley said. He transformed back to Milo and as soon as he was done turning back, he started to cry. "Coco." Milo said as he hugged onto Caoimhe.

Daniel could hear what was going on and he quickly got up and went out. He took to the rooftops and headed to some of the places he figured Zeke might be. He also hit Ire with a message, which was sent to Honey. It was almost time for Honey to go home, but not Ire. She would be staying overnight to take care of surveillance on the kids.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:22 pm
Caoimhe's face was stained with tears now as she sat down on the floor and held Milo. "Good to see ya again so soon, my Lolo," she murmured and cooed. "There, there, it's okay baby. It's like ya said. Me 'n Will're gonna have babies, 'n it's gonna be you bein' reborn. We'll get to meet 'n fall in love with each other all over again, 'n I'll get to hold ya when you're even tinier. Right?" She liked the idea she was spinning, but didn't know if it was true at all.

It wasn't late at all, Honey still had hours left on her shift, and anyway she was part of this mission and wouldn't leave until this was done. "Tenpo, darlin', come to the school okay?" Aaliyah was still saying. "We're gonna find Zeke but why don't ya come on down to the school first? W-we're gonna send ya a car," she added, when Honey overheard her conversation and gestured to her phone that was calling an armoured convoy. Tenpo accepted, and within 30 minutes she was at the school with them, looking distraught and only just dressed.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:44 am
Milo held onto her tightly as cried into her chest. “I dont wanna go...I want to stay.” Milo said. Then she soothed him with what he had said earlier and he seemed to calm down a bit. “Y-yea. Ill make sure to be the happiest baby for you.” Milo told her as he sniffled and put on a brave smile. “Huxley says its time. You have to use your powers on us in order for us to go away. Huxley says to keep taking until there’s barely any left. Maybe you can use our energy to fix yourself.” Milo said.

Daniel had returned with no news of Zeke. He hadnt been to any of the spots he’d normally gone, after tenpo had informed them of where they were, and nobody had seemed to have seen him after he left the school. It was getting really worrisome until they got message sent by none other than Hailey. The message said: I know you all had zeke look for my psychic. Can’t have you doin that now. But just to be safe, we’ve decided to keep him. Perhaps we can get him to come out of retirement and come to my side. Only time will tell. Tell Tenpo I said he’s my man now.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:06 pm
Caoimhe nodded. "Okay. I promise to make it not hurt... I love you," she said to him one last time, kissing his forehead. Whether or not her hypothetical future baby would actually be Milo or not, she would treat them just the same as she'd treated Milo and give it all the love in the world. She kept her arms around Milo as she started to gently pull on his aura, and Huxley's, and Leroy's. It was a lot to take in, so it was slow, but for Milo and the others it would feel like drifting off into sleep. She was straining too much to talk to Milo and tell him how brave he was, but she was caressing his back all the while.

Tenpo was distraught. "Baby girl, c-calm down," Aaliyah told her, hugging her close but wincing at the same time. Tenpo was hyperventilating and her collar was starting to run out of charge. It was getting too loud in here. Oh god, poor Zeke. He had been dragged back into this, and was now likely being tortured like Ica had been. Honey felt partly responsible for Zeke's involvement, so she wanted to make one part of it right. "I'm going to go to the hospital," she said quietly to Ire. "Ica's recovering, but maybe she knows a bit more about this Hailey. I'll report back with the intel if you like this idea, ma'am?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:54 am
Milo held onto her until she could feel his strength get weaker and weaker. He was going away so slowly, but it looked like it was working. At least until Milo’s body began to transform and it turned into O. She quickly pushed away from Caoimhe, a crazed look in her eye. “I see how it is.You collaborating with those losers and tryin to make me go away huh? Hate to break it to you, but that’s all about to end right now.” O said with a grin. It was easy for Caoimhe to tell that she was considerably weaker though.

Daniel called Morella to come fix Tenpos collar. It seemed kind of crappy, but he couldnt let Tenpos stress over thise affect their baby. He did understand and feel for her though. “Ill go back out and see what I can find as well.” Daniel said. “Its a good idea make it happen.” Ire told Honey. “Meanwhile ill head out with the search time that’s headed downtown. We’re going to find Zeke no matter what.” Ire told them, but especially Tenpo.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:18 pm
Caoimhe sat back against the bed, wincing from all her bruises and the new one forming from where O had pushed her. "I'm... Sorry I didn't get to know ya properly," she grunted. "Thing is... You really suck." The whole room lit up with warm, green light and O began to weaken more. It was Caoimhe's aura, and it was as strong as it had ever been.

Tenpo was doing breathing techniques to calm down, all while Aaliyah stroked the back of her head and shushed her. It was working, mostly. Tenpo involuntarily put her hands on Aaliyah's bump and just stared at it for a little while. There was something so calming about a growing bump with a little one inside. Aaliyah let her touch the bump as much as she wanted. "Good girl... Now ya ready to go out there 'n get your boo back," she told her. Tenpo's lip was wobbling yet she nodded. Honey nodded to Ire and clicked her heels together before marching off to the hospital. She hoped Ica was awake at this time.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:07 am
O gritted her theta as she got on her knees. “Aww come on man, this aint even fair. I barely even got to come out and have some fun!! Come on Caoimhe. at least let me walk around a bit before ya kill me.” O said with a sad smile.

Ire headed off to downtown to see if they could find any clues. Daniel also made his way there to see if he could help. When Honey arrived, Ica was awake. “I can feed myself Squishy. You dont have to pamper me like this.” Ica said. She was feeling a lot better now, or at least that’s what she had told Squishy so it would feel better about this whole situation.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:16 am
What horrific manipulation. Caoimhe looked like she was about to cry but held it in. "Y'already did that," she said. "Look at ma face because of it." She wasn't going to kill her anyway. Will would always have a small, quiet part of him that enjoyed violence and was generally an asshole, but hopefully the other sides of him would drown that out.

Morella had arrived and was fixing Tenpo's collar. She now had a grim look in her eyes as she imagined what would be coming next. And Squishy was not naive to Ica's stoicism, which was why it was trying to feed her. Neither of them noticed Honey at the door.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:22 am
“Tch.This aint over. You may be able to...get rid of the others like this but....Im stronger. Ill come back someday. You best beleive that.” O said to her with a nasty look in her eyes. She then fell to the ground as Caoimhe suppressed her.

“There we are. It should be good to go now.” Morella said after working on the collar for a few minutes. Ica sighed as she opened her mouth and let Squishy feed her since it didnt feel like it would give up. She was the first to notice Honey. “Oh hello.” ICa said to Honey.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:36 pm
Caoimhe's eyes had gone steely again as she silenced O, hopefully for good. Whatever came next, she would deal with it, whether that was by Will's side or not.

"Thanks," Tenpo murmured, rubbing her neck slightly. She was ready to go out and find Zeke, but she and Aaliyah had kind of been left at the school. Honey clicked her heels together and walked into the room. "Hello, I'm Harper from SHADE," she introduced herself. "I need to ask a few questions about Hailey, if I may."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:40 pm
It was quiet for a moment. O just laid there unmoving. But then Caoimhe could see her body changing back to that of Wills. His energy was swirled all together and then it became a single solitary color. He groaned as he sat up, unsure of what had been going on. “What...what happened?” William said, still groggy.

they both knew where the others were headed though. Downtown. Ica made a sad face as she gestured for Honey to come in. “I dont know how much help we will be but we will answer any questions we can.” Ica said. They had to find Hailey and figure out what was going on and how to help her. ICa knew deep in her heart tat Hailey wasnt evil...
Generi
Generi

Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:20 am
Caoimhe was sat on her knees in front of Will, waiting with trepidation for him to wake up. It felt like so long since she'd seen him, but it had been a couple of hours at most. She smiled weakly at Will. "Another... Ahem, another personality came out," she mumbled, not meeting his gaze. "She was dangerous... The others said to get rid o' her, so we did. They're... All gone now."

Honey came to stand beside Ice and tried to look sympathetic. "It's believed that she has taken Ezekiel, but we don't know where. Do you have any idea where they might be?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:24 am
“Another one...” William said as he sat up and looked at her. “Did they... hurt you? No...it was me that did this.” William said as he reached over and gently touched caoimhes face. “I feel so different. I am not knowing how to explain.” William said.

Ica sat up. “She took zeke? Oh no. This is all my fault. I hesitated to stop her when I saw her...” ica said feeling horrible that their friend who wasn’t even involved in this was taken. Oh poor tenpo.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:51 am
Caoimhe winced the tiniest bit, but then leaned her cheek onto Will's hand. It felt warm and gentle on her beaten up face. "This is all my fault," she told him. "Will... I'm sorry."

Honey waited for Ica to calm herself and give her any sort of answer.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:55 am
“I remember what happen. You..kissed omak. I...overreacted. Everything else is fuzzy...” William said. “I am...sorry I hurt you. I am always hurting you. I...understand why another man would be feeling more secure.” William said to her.

Thanks to Squishy helping her calm down ICa took a deep breath. “S-sorry. I dont know where Hailey could be. After the incident we checked every place she would ever be...but. If we rescued Huey, he would be able to help. He is a kid we helped who can find people quickly.” Ica said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:03 am
Caoimhe sighed and shook her head. "Will... I told ya." Why was he still twisting this? "It meant nothin'. He gave me a hug to comfort me, which I didn't ask for, 'n I looked up 'n he kissed me. That was it. Didn't mean nothin', I made him stop right away. He was a friend to me, that was all."

Well, this was a waste of time coming here. "Thank you for the information," Honey said, smiling at the two of them. "I'm sorry to take up your time, I hope you have a speedy recovery." She turned and left, heading back to the mansion.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:11 am
“Heh...I see....First time I heard, I only had doubts about myself. Hearing it again.....it is not so bad.” William said. “I feel...happy. It is strange, but I feel much better about myself. More..positive. I am sorry for overreacting.” William said to her. That might have been that bit of Milo shining through.

(Guess Squishy had no feedback XD) After honey left, Ica looked at Squishy. “We should be out there helping them search.” She told it. Once honey returned to the school, she found Huey, who was a kid who wore sunglasses over his neon looking eyes. “What do you need me for>” He asked.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:25 am
Caoimhe's eyes started watering. That was Milo alright, her sweet child. "Will... D'ya forgive me? I-I'll never... Not be sorry, 'n not hate myself for what I did."

"We will be," Squishy said, putting its hand on the back of her head and kissing her forehead. "Once you've healed, my love." Honey smiled at the kid. Damn, she was always awful at talking to teenagers. "Ica told me you can find things easily," she said. "If you don't mind... Could you find Zeke? Or Hailey, the one who took you?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum