ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Into the Spiderverse - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the Spiderverse

Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:31 pm
Millie's heart was pounding out of her chest but she pretended that she was totally in control in this moment. Sometimes she liked to have men trailing behind her like obedient puppies, and hearing Jet patter along behind her - oh yeah, she had him on her leash. God she was going to do bad things to him later. Millie was reliving all her fantasies again in her mind as they went to meet the great weaver. But when they arrived, he had just left. "Aww," Millie whined in annoyance. Oksana gave the pair of them a look, but she wasn't surprised. "We must press on," she said.

Equinox burst into unadulterated laughter, a horribly dark sound which echoed and rang in the ears. This was not her condescending laughter, the laugh she used on Morzo all the time, but a laugh of pure sadistic delight. The young woman, the girl had stabbed Morzo! She hadn't bowed in fear when he threatened her, or general fear from his loathsome appearance, or Equinox's own. She had approached, misdirected, and attacked without hesitation. "Good girl. Good, clever girl," she praised the woman though she could not see her.

[Equinox made no reaction to having her tits roughly grabbed, the move gave her no pleasure and she was just focused on not suffocating on Morzo's beast. But she had gone off into a daydream to make this more pleasant, and that daydream was turning her on. Morzo could see the shadows swirling around and reaching out from under her. They began to slither over the edge of the building and writhe in through windows. If Morzo wasn't going to turn her on then she would have to do it herself.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:04 pm
“Hehe guess we missed the great weaver.” Jet said. Now that they had time to breath, Jake could properly say hello to his friends. “Hey jet! Its so good to see you again! You’ve gotten really buff!” Jake said. “Hehe thanks. You look like you’ve gotten a lot taller...and I see you brought some friends...” Jet said, just noticing Nadja and huntsman. Oh yeah. It was probably the time for him to explain the two of them. To jet and to wanda.

Even morzo had to admit he was impressed. Even if his reputation had not been known, his presence, along with Equinoxs, would terrify even the most hardened of foes. Perhaps this girl was without fear, or her hatred towards men that they had heard of was so fierce that it made her overcome all her fears. Either way, Morzo was intrigued. He walked a bit more into the street, anticipating another attack. He was right, because from the side, the girl uncloaked and attempted to slice morzo again. He was prepared for it and caught her blade. She seemed unphased as she pressed a button on it and it sent an electrical shock through Morzo. It didnt affect him and he tossed it and the girl aside. Before she could cloak again, Morzo grabbed her and lifted her in the air. “These seem handmade. You created all this yourself?” the girl just glared at morzo, giving him the most hatefilled look he had ever seen. Interesting. Morzo tossed her to Equinox. And turned away. “Go ahead.” He said as he dissappeared through the shadows. He was sure Equinox would want to talk with her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:19 pm
"Yeah, I never really had time to ask what that was about," Millie said to Jake, looking over at Nadja and Huntsman who were just awkwardly hovering at the edge of the group. "You'd better explain well," Wanda said, menacingly aura rolling off her in thick oily waves. "Before I go over there and kill one of them." Huh, no guesses on which one of them she meant.

Equinox caught her and put her down on the ground, though she kept a hand on her shoulder to hold her back if she tried to go after Morzo again. "Trust me, child, he's not worth it," she said to her as Morzo slithered back to his hidey hole. Equinox slid her eyes over the girl. She was pretty, very pretty, and might've been cute if she weren't glowering. Her baggy clothes didn't do much to cover her gigantic breasts. Equinox could tell those were the bane of her existence.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:33 pm
“How about you all have your talk on the ship?” Joe suggested. with confirmation from Oksana, they all boarded the ship and headed back to their original place as Jake explained to everyone about what had happened with Huntsman and Nadja. “Now Nadja is doing really good and we’re friends. And Huntsman...well he seems like he isnt interested in doing bad things anymore.” Jake concluded. “The boy is correct. And you can refer to me as Emanuel.” Huntsman said as he took off his helmet. He was...actually pretty handsome. Even some of the scars he had on his face were enhancing his cool look a bit.

“Its always worth it to rid another man from existence.” The girl said as she checked the sword that Morzo had grabbed. What exactly was he? He was immune to being stabbed as well as her electro shock sword. Which was a shame, because she could only use that once before having to fix it again. “Who are you? Im assuming you were searching for me.” The girl said with the driest of voices and a non expressive face.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:40 am
Well, Wanda was impressed that Jake had won over the insane Nadja, but the fact that Huntsman had just tagged along a few days ago didn't fill her with trust. She also refused to use his real name, how ridiculous. She glanced over at him briefly to give him a snide look, but the shock of what she saw made her look away immediately. No. Oh god no. Of all people. Of all people, why did he have to be him? Scowling, Wanda walked away, which looked to everyone like she was angrily storming off. "So... We cool now?" Millie said to Nadja, who had instantly taken Wanda's place at Jake's side. Nadja just curled her lip and shrugged. "Whatever."

Ohh, Equinox was liking this girl more and more. "Yes," she confirmed. "We are on a journey through the multiverse and are in need of ones such as yourself to help on our quest for destruction. But talking of grandeur bores more, it is something men do. I am Equinox. Tell me, what is your name?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:54 am
Huntsman looked confused. He was sure wanda would say something horrible towards him. But maybe that was progress. He knew he was working on zero trust here, So he knew. Jake was kinda sad that Wanda stormed off, but he didnt follow her. He figured she would most likely like to be alone. “She’s really nice and helpful. I wouldnt have been able to fight crime as well as I was without Nadjas help.” Jake said, taking off his mask and giving Nadja a smile. “Well..good. Im glad things seemed to work out.” Jet said. He was a bit on the fence about the two, but if Jake trusted them then why not?

The girl seemed to be processing what Equinox was saying. She wasnt the guilable type, but the way Equinox talked and the fact that she had not seen or heard of people like her and the strange magic man n this world of hers it made sense. “....You can call me P. Do you have proof of this multiverse travel?” P asked Equinox. The thought of her being able to kill more men across the multiverse was tempting, but she would need confirmation before she would jsut agree.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:19 am
Nadja's metallic cheeks looked a little more shiny when Jake addressed her so kindly - was she blushing? They had arrived back to their ship now, and were about to take off. "We are heading back to base," Oksana told them. "Strap in. We will repair the ship there, and then rest. You will all need it." Oh, R&R? Downtime? Millie's eyes moved towards Jet but then away again quickly, not wanting to make her thirst too obvious.

"My only proof is to show you, P," Equinox said, holding out her hand. "I understand that you trust no one... But think of the possibilities."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:29 am
Jake grinned but didnt say anything. “Terrific, we can use this chance to properly get to know one another.” Joe said positively. “Yeah, Im so interesting in knowing more about you all!” Jake said excitedly, looking somewhat more towards Luna. Jets eyes also glanced over at Millie but then moved away. He wanted some alone time with her so much right now. “Oksana, we are clear to warp.” THe pilot robot informed Oksana.

It was true. If this woman was telling the truth, then a whole new plethora of opportunities would open up for her. SHe was having an easier time trusting Equinox because P felt like they were...kindred spirits in a way. She wasnt sure how. “I require more tech. Better tech. Take me to a universe that has this and I will beleive you.” P said to Equinox as she took her hand.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:49 am
"Everybody, buckle up," Oksana ordered, and once again they all sat down. This time, Nadja managed to wrangle a seat next to Jake, because Wanda was sitting right at the back away from everyone else. Millie and Jet also sat side by side one another, and Millie could swear she felt electricity sparking between the pair of them. And then they blasted into warp, so that electricity was transformed into the horrendous lurking of their molecules.

A demanding little madam she was, but Equinox liked a woman who knew what she wanted. At least, if her wants didn't contend with Equinox's wants. With a smile, Equinox looped P's hand around her arm and then led her in the direction that Morzo had walked. "Unfortunately, we only have passage through the multiverse thanks to that detestable man," she said, her voice scathing over his reference. "Pay him no mind, I know you already do not fear him, but I will keep him from you regardless."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:55 am
They all warped through space and in just a few moments they were back at their home base territory. Once they could shake off the awful feeling of the warp, they all got up and Joe showed them around the ship. He showed them their rooms, where everyone went to converse and relax, where they ate, and everything. “Alright, you all can go ahead and do whatever you want until Oksana gathers us again. I recommend you go chat with some of the others.” Joe said. THe other spiders had gone off to do their own thing near the begining of the tour. Minus luna.

P was not that comfortable with the touching, but she let it go. “If we’re simply using him as a tool then I will...tolerate his presence.” P said as they headed to where Morzo dissappeared. When they got close, a large dark portal opened up for them.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:13 am
"Jake!" Luna leapt seemingly out of no where onto Jake, after they separated for him to be shown his room. "Let's eat together, I'm staaarving, aren't you starving?" He had barely had time to throw his bag onto his bed before she was tugging him out the door towards the canteen. "You have just got to see our food generators, they make food out of nothing, it's almost literally magic! Come on!" She added the last part to Millie, whom they were passing in the corridor. "Oh, no thanks, I'm gonna take a nap," Millie mumbled in response.

A tool indeed, one that Equinox had regrettably come to enjoy using in more ways than P needed to know. They crossed through the dark portal, and P felt that things on the other side were ever so slightly different. The feeling went away after a few seconds, but that initial feeling was distinct enough for her to realise she was very much elsewhere.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:18 am
“Sure I could eeeat!” Jake managed to say before being pulled. He just barely got his bag in his room when he began to get dragged out. He smiled as he happily was pulled along by Luna. “You tired? I was hoping we could chat for a bit.” Jet said from beside Millie. His room just happened to be by hers. Meanwhile, Emanuel had gone off to look for Wanda. He had noticed, ever so slightly, that her energy seemed to change after he introduced himself. Perhaps they could have a conversation.

whoa. P was no fool. She could clearly feel the shift in her body, and this new place. So....she was telling the truth. This filled P with an incredible sensation as they stepped out into....a technological paradise. “What...is this place?” P asked in amazement at all the technology she hadnt seen before. Plus...the weapons mounted on the wall.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:28 am
Millie looked at Jet with a smirk. "Do you seriously think I meant that?" she asked him, referring to her needing a nap. Of course she wasn't tired - but she did want to go to her bedroom. "Let's catch up," she said as casually as she could, walking ahead of him into her room. Wanda was already in the canteen, enjoying an artificial coffee. It wasn't so bad. She watched with amusement as Jake was led by the wrist by Luna towards the buffet-style counter. "Okay, so you just tell it what you want and it makes it for you!" Luna clapped her hands excitedly. "What this... Beef bulgogi." There was a flickering light, and then appear a plastic tub filled with the Korean dish she'd requested.

"No idea," Equinox said casually, reaching out to lightly flick the nearest weapon. The metallic clang sang through the space they were in. "I've not been here before. Go, look around," she encouraged, releasing P's hand.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:35 am
Jets heart almost skipped a beat as he followed her. Oh man, ok he needed to be cool. He had to handle this correctly, but he had no idea what to say or do. “You’re sweating. Its gross, she wont like it.” Havoc teased him. “Stop.” Jet said in his mind to Havoc as he entered Millies room. “Whoa!! How did it do that!?” Jake said with sparkles in his eyes. THat was amazing! “Can I try that?” He asked luna, pointing to the dish she just ordered. Emanuel came in a few moments later and spotted Wanda. He actually wanted a cup of coffee himself so this was lucky. He grabbed a cup and walked over to her. “May I sit here?” He asked. Sofia was over in the corner watching all the interactions while chowing down herself.

P didnt show it, but she got very giddy as she looked all around at the different tech. She felt like a kid in a candy shop. So many weapons she could use to kill. It was thrilling. “Im taking these.” She said to Equinox, just in case there was any confusion that she wouldnt.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:59 am
Millie walked towards the bed and turned slowly to face Jet. She had a look on her face, but it turned into a smirk when she saw how uncomfortable Jet looked. "You okay over there buddy?" she asked. Luna picked up her bulgogi and held it away from Jake. "No way," she said teasingly. "Get your own. Ask for whatever you want!" Wanda glanced up at Emanuel and groaned. She still had her mask on so he couldn't see her face. He still hadn't, in fact. "Do whatever you want," she said begrudgingly.

Equinox just smiled and stepped back. She could tell the girl was holding back her excitement, and she had no judgement for that. Equinox had a hobby too that didn't involve violence, but no one knew about it. She would be as excited as this if she were surrounded by it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:08 am
“Y-Yeah Im fine. I just...mmm..” Jet said as he got closer to her. He got real close to her. “I really missed you.” Jake pouted a bit but then looked at the machine. “Uh....pepperoni pizza?” He said. Well..that was good. She didnt spit at him or anything so Emanuel sat down. “That kid is something isnt he?” Emanuel said looking over at Jake.

P took all the tech she could carry and fiddled with it. She equipped a bunch of new gear and weapons then went back to Equinox. “.....Penny. Is my real name. What’s your story in all this?” Penny asked her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:17 am
Millie stepped a little closer too, until her chest was brushing against his with each breath. She couldn't hold back anymore, and she got the feeling that she wasn't reading the situation wrong so there was no need to hold back anymore. Reaching up, Millie pulled Jet's head down and kissed him passionately. The machine flickered again and produced a generic looking, thick crust, meat-covered pizza. "Mm, looks good," Luna said. "C'mon, come eat with me!" She saw Jake's friends Wanda and the Huntsman, and skipped over to them. Thankfully Wanda didn't have to answer Emanuel's asinine conversation because the two young ones were headed their way now.

It was adorable that Penny had come to trust Equinox so quickly, Then again, she did feel a strange connection with the girl that led her to trust in her too. "It is a long one," Equinox said, taking Penny's hand and looping it around her arm again. "I'll spare you the details, but I can tell you over dinner. Are you hungry, Penny?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:26 am
Jet was glad because he really wanted to do that as well. Jet wrapped his arms around Millie and he equially kissed her back. Havoc was not really part of this, so he went into the recesses of Jets mind until they were done with whatever it was they were doing. “Hey. You guys are sitting together.” Jake said happily as he brought over his pizza. “Do you want some?” He offered some of his pizza to Wanda and Emanuel.

“It has been a few days since I have eaten. Eating would be a good idea.” Penny said. As they were about to leave, a web wall shot out in front of them from behind. “Whoa whoa ladies. As hungry as you may be, stealing weapons for money is not the right way to go about things.” A voice said. When they turned around, they saw a man standing there in a Spidersuit.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:56 am
Millie put her arms around Jet's neck and jumped up to put her legs around his waist too, the kissing intensifying. She wasn't going to waste any time here, they had been apart so long and anything could happen any moment to separate them again. Now was the time where she finally got to live out the fantasy she'd been having since he left. "No, thank you," Wanda said gently to Jake, in complete contrast to her tone with Emanuel earlier. "So, you were a bad guy right?" Luna brazenly asked Emanuel.

Equinox tutted and sighed. "I am also hungry," she said to Penny, largely ignoring the spider beyond a brief glance. "I will finish up here... No, actually I shall leave that in your hands." She released Penny's hand and smiled encouragingly down at her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:08 am
Jet happily and easily held Millie up as their kiss intensified. His hands were on her butt, not on purpose, but he wasnt going to move them until she said to. Oh man, he had been dreaming of this for a long time. This was finally their moment together! “Hmmm...I suppose you could say that. I did whatever I could or was asked to for money.” Emanuel said. He politely declined the pizza as well. “Why? What made you a mercenary?” Jake asked. “its not an interesting story kid. I needed money. Plain and simple. I had no family, and after my wife was killed I needed something to do.” Emanuel said after taking a sip of his coffee.

Penny nodded. This was her chance to show her skills werent all just talk and rumors. “Hey ladies, it kinda hurts my feelings when you ignore me like that.” The Spider-Man said as he got closer. “We dont have to fight. Im not fond of hitting women.” He said. Suddenly, Penny was gone and then the spiders hand was on the floor. “Hard to hit me without your hands.” Penny said, flicking blood off the blade she used to slice his arm off. The spider was in shock. His spider sense...it couldnt react fast enough to her attack. He seemed to not realize his hand was gone. As the pain began to register, his spider sense flared again and he jumped away from Penny. As he did though, his leg was sliced off by Penny and he fell to the ground. “Going somewhere?” Penny said coldly as she approached the crippled spider, who was busy webbing his stumps to stop the blood flow.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:34 am
As if Mille was going to tell him to get his hands off her butt. God, she'd only hand minimal exposure to his hands last time so feeling them on her now was like brand new. They were even tougher and a fair bit larger than she'd imagined. She continued to make out with him but reached up behind herself to unzip her spider costume... Wanda tried to ignore that last part, but god damn it. There was a chance that if he saw her face, it would have the same affect on him as his had her. And then neither would be able to deny their connection... Luna was instantly in a flood of tears. "Oh no~!" she snivelled and hiccuped. "That is so sad!"

My oh my, what an exciting girl. It was not just her speed and efficiency that thrilled Equinox, it was her blood-lust too. The girl was being outwardly cold, but Equinox could practically smell the glee on her. They both felt the exact same way when killing men, then. Oh, Equinox was going to love nurturing this girl.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:42 am
As Millie was about to get her zipper down, a sudden knock on the door made them both jump. “Hey kiddos! Jet and Millie right? I didnt see you with the others, so I was wondering if you two had heard about the mess hall? You should fill your bellies when you have the chance.” Joe said on the other side of the door. Jake also felt really bad for Emanuel. “Im sorry about your wife.” Jake said. “Me too kid. Unlike me she was good people. She didnt deserve to go out the way she did.” Emanuel said. “Anyway, after our last battle I realized there was no point in what I was doing and decided to get free from that life.” Emanuel said.

Oh Penny was certainly excited. It was not unusual, but even so she had a hard time keeping herself from not smiling like a lunatic at the thought of ridding another man from the earth. “Any last words?” Penny said. “Please, you do...” The spider said, but before he could finish, Penny had already stabbed into his chest. She twisted it until the last breaths escaped his throat and he was dead. Thats when Pennys facial muscles twitched a bit, forming a berserk grin before she turned to Equinox. “Apologies. I like to take my time.” Penny said, indicating that she could have easily killed the spider faster.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:01 am
Millie regretfully took her mouth away from Jet's and looked at the door. It seemed Joe wasn't coming in, and anyway how did he know they were both in her room? Not wanting to stop now, Millie turned her attention back to Jet as she pulled her hoodie off over her head, and then finished unzipping the tight part of her outfit. The unwavering eye contact was a sign that she wasn't going to stop. How noble, Wanda thought scathingly to herself, but she didn't air these thoughts out because Jake and Luna wouldn't like it. Luna wiped her dribbling eyes and nose on her sleeve and got up to hug Emanuel. "Well, welcome to the team!"

Equinox hid her shameful lust at seeing a man killed. It really turned her on, and recent events with Morzo had made that kink even stronger. Having the young girl kill him helped to dull that particular urge, but even so she too had a twisted, wicked smile on her face. "Never apologise for such a fine craft," she said, putting her arm around Penny's shoulder. "Come. We have much to discuss, and eat."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:09 am
Jet didnt know if he could stop. He was fully into this. He had his eyes on her costume as it slowly began to fall down after she unzipped. Oh man oh man... ‘Hey, are you two ok in there? I know you guys dissappeared during the visit to the great weaver so I can understand feeling a little awkward around everyone. But lets go hang with them, its good to get to know your teammates!” Joe continued as he knocked again. Emanuel didnt hug her back but he didnt do anything to repel her. The girl seemed very simple, so there didnt seem a reason to get upset with her. “Im not sure there is much I can do in regards to the team.” Emanuel said. “Oh you could teach us how to fight better! wanda has taught me a lot of stuff in the past, so even more combat fighting stuff would be awesome.” Jake said looking at Wanda for agreement.

Penny smirked as she held onto equinox. she felt like her and Equinox would be getting along just fine... Meanwhile, Morzo had appaeared somewhere else in a deep forest. He had felt that this dimension had a being that had a very unique and powerful magic, and it made him curious. If he could recruit them, then it would certainly make his magic knowledge even greater.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:32 am
Mille rolled her eyes and groaned. "Joe, I'm trying to take a nap," she said in an annoyed tone. "I dunno where Jet is." The tight part of her outfit was slowly falling down, revealing a pink lacy bra. Wasn't this the one that Jake had bought for her while they all shared his dimension. Wanda folded her arms and crossed her leg over the other, harrumphing slightly. "I highly doubt he could teach you anything that I already have not," she grumbled. "Well, you haven't taught me anything," Luna pointed out. "So, will you teach me?" she asked Emanuel, nuzzling him slightly. "Jake already got taught stuff by Wanda, he's way ahead of me. Please~."

Thankfully when they arrived back at their base dimension, Equinox could not sense Morzo's detestable presence. He must have gone to the dimension where he said he had found something of interest. Good. Equinox led her to the kitchen area and slapped the chef awake. They had enslaved her and she was useless for everything other than cooking, so they kept her in here 24/7. "Make us something nice," Equinox ordered, and the chef begrudgingly obliged. In the forest world, Morzo was being followed by a small figure, but who was it?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum