ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Into the Spiderverse - Page 10 Empty Re: Into the Spiderverse

Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:10 am
Jake smiled at that. “I think that makes you even more amazing.” Jake said thinking about it. But she was right. So long as he was trying to do the right thing, then wasnt that all that mattered? “Thanks wanda.” Jake said. Jet chuckled. “You’re right, so long as we say we will win, then we’ll win, simple as that.” Jet said standing up and stretching. “And just for the record, I dont think youre a dumbass. I think youre really amazing. Im glad youre the first person I met here.” Jet said with a charming smile.

“Yes. This was a success!” Morzo said excitedly once the testing had completed. They were successful in opening up the portal, if only for a brief moment. with some power adjustments, then they would be able to stabilize the portal and cross dimensions. Nadja and Equinox were there watching the experiment and it was...a spectacle.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:58 am
Wanda just shrugged and nodded at Jake. She could tell he was a pure soul despite all he’d been through. She wanted to make sure he was safe even though she knew how strong he was capable of being. Millie blushes and tucked some hair behind her ear sheepishly. “I’m glad we met too,” she mumbled, averting her eyes. God, he was such a dream boat. To think they’d have to go back to their own realities soon...

Nadja was watching with eager hunger as her Morzo completed his work. Finally! They’d be able to take over the rest of the multiverse - together! Equinox was also watching with a rising hunger. To think she could go to other worlds... Her lust for male murder was rising.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:03 am
“SHould we go back? I think I’ve come up with an idea for us to beat the bad guys.” Jake said with renewed vigor. “I feel a lot better now.” Jet said. “Hmmm...optimism and females are quite powerful motivators.” Havoc said. “Shush you. We need to think up some new fighting attacks now, so we can beat those baddies.” Jet said.

“Nadja I have a job for you. Go check on N-N and see what she’s found out about the device you recovered from the spiders. You can do that for me right?” He said gently touching her chin.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:14 am
Nadja gave Morzo those doughy pathetic eyes of hers and nodded. “Yes, Morzo,” She cooed before trotting off obediently to do his bidding. She didn’t even see anything weird about leaving Morzo and Equinox alone. Equinox had her hand on her chest with excitement as she approached the machine.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:16 am
“I saw the way you were looking during the test run. I take it this finally piqued your interest?” Morzo said. He wanted to have a bit of a one on one with her since she seemed to be the only one with any real power from the ones he had hired. She also seemed to have some ambition as well which interested morzo.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:09 am
Equinox turned her head slightly and curled her lip at Morzo, who dared to approach her. But then she realised... This door into an opportunity of a lifetime had been opened by him. Only he had the key to keep that door unlocked for her, so unfortunately she would have to play nice with him. Even if he knew she was faking it, so long as she played along he'd let her accompany him through the multiverse. Her snarl turned into a pouting smile and her whole body turned towards him. He could tell what she was offering just by her body language. "Consider me... Wanting," she purred, eyes flickering back to the machine.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:19 am
Morzos face contorted into a grin. He loved it when women were so straight forward with their desires It was clear how much she did not care for his company, but with the power that he was now wielding he could sense her intentions straight away. And he didnt care. He felt he could get much more out of her than with Nadja. “Then let me give you an...offer.” Morzo said as he approached her...

After a while of planning and completely recovering, the team decided it was time to head to Morzos machine. If they waited any longer, not only could Morzo complete his machine, but everyone’s stability could gradually get worse. Jake couldnt make a goober like the one before. The first goober could be used remotely after being planted, but the new goober would have to be used manually. So since Jake was the only one who knew how it functioned, it would be his job to send everyone home. It was a heavy responsibility but he had the power to do so. Everyone believed in him. For now they just needed to infiltrate and stop the machine. So after talking it over they figured out how to sneak in and began. “Once we’re inside, chances are we wont stay undiscovered for long. So lets get in, and get you all to the machine and send you home so I can then activate the self destruct sequence.” Jake said for the forth time. they were outside their entry point now and he had continued going over the whole plan the whole way there.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:34 pm
"Millie and I will provide cover fire," Wanda reminded the group. "Jet, you are keeping Jake safe. If the beastman shows up, this time I will not miss him with my sleeper darts so don't worry about him. Millie can handle the mirror and the shadow woman. So the two of you need not stress about anything." Millie looked a little uneasy at being the one in charge of keeping back two of the more slippery enemies.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:48 pm
"hey itll be fine. Me and Havoc have a way of dealing with the robot woman too, and Wanda can handle the gunman. so we have our bases covered. We can do this. You can do this too buddy." Jet said with a reassuring grin. Jake took a deep breath and nodded. He believed in them so he just had to believe in himself. "alright. Lets go." Jake said as he led them through an underground tunnel way. How weird, he was just here a few days ago and it was what started this whole thing. And this time hed end it. they made their way inside and found themselves at the massive room with the machine. Jake pointed to the very top of the room and there they could see the control panel. "Its always gotta be on the ceiling." Jet said with a heavy sigh.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:53 am
Before they had even made a move, a siren started blaring to alert their foes that there were intruders. "Damn it!" Millie groaned, rolling her eyes.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:56 am
“Guess they were more prepared for us than we thought.” Jet said. “Its fine. Once we get up to the top then we can fix this whole mess.” Jake said. As they were ready to head to the ceiling, they could see a hatch opening from nearby and out came all the bad guys. Asura was looking extra aggressive now. Huntsman hung back a bit but kept his eyes on Wanda.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:44 am
Wanda also kept her eyes on the Huntsman. There was a small flash of light as Nadja zipped out from behind Asura and charged right at Millie. "Round two, bitch!" she shrieked. Millie squawked and ducked to the side, but the two of them were already tangling. "Get up there," Wanda urged Jake, pushing him forward.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:49 am
"you aint goin nowhere kid!" Asura said angrily, but suddenly his legs were frozen. Jet had iced him to the floor. "You heard wanda, get goin! we can handle this." Jet said. Jake nodded as he shot out a web and zipped himself up and away from the others. He hoped they would be ok. No, they would be. He believed in them.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:03 am
Wanda would clout Jet over the head later for revealing her name to the enemy, but now her focus was on subduing the enemy. She raised a handgun and went to firing live rounds straight at the Huntsman, wanting to keep him on the move so that he couldn't focus on the kids. Nadja and Millie were zipping around between mirrored surfaces and neon lights, landing a few punches and kicks here and there.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:40 am
Wandas plan worked as Huntsman engaged her and began firing himself. So her name was wanda huh? Huntsman would keep that in mind, as Wanda took him a bit of ways away from the others. Asura got angry and began to smash into the ice. when he did though, a black tendril poked up and stuck him with something. Since wanda was preoccupied, Jet figured hed use the backup tranquilizers he had been given just in case he was paired up against the big lion man. Meanwhile, inside the control room, Morzo and Equinox could see everything happening. “Turn the machine on. If we’re lucky itll kill all of them.” Morzo said. The control manager nodded as they began to start it up, and everyone could hear it whirring to life. Jake was hustling to get to the ceiling before that happened.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:56 pm
Equinox cared not for the fighting happening before her, she only saw them all as obstacles in the way of her ultimate ambition. Killing them with the machine was the quickest way to clear her path. She did not even feel regret that the beastman would be caught up in this. Nadja heard the whirring and lost her focus on Millie, meaning the other girl got the upper hand and smashed her into the wall. "Morzo?" Nadja whimpered from the crater she was in, looking towards the observation window. As Jake was crawling across the ceiling, one of the metal panels popped out accompanied by a metallic scuttling sound. Out popped the head of N-N, facing away from Jake. But then it turned a creepy 180 degrees and stared at Jake.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:55 pm
Everyone seemed slightly concerned as the machine roared to life, and a bright light generated in the middle of the room. From the light, a portal opened up and suddenly it felt as if the dimensions themselves were tearing as different pieces of reality began invading the room. Jet had to dodge a car that flew at him out of nowhere. Asura was getting drowsy and couldnt move out of the way in time as a building came and mashed him away from Jet. “Oh crap.” Jet said. “THe dimensions are coming apart. We need to shut the machine down.” Havoc said. Jake jumped when N-N popped out of nowhere and jumped back a bit. Dang he was so close. THen the machine came to life and he barely managed to dodge a billboard that came at him. Huntsman was still focused on Wanda but he also could see that this situation was escalating.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:47 pm
"Morzo?!" Nadja whined again, as a lamppost harpooned towards her. She managed to dodge being impaled, but she was totally out of the fight now. She was frightened by what was going on around her, and that Morzo hadn't spared her from this dangerous situation. Millie narrowly avoided a whole train running through her ass as she zipped up to the ceiling, hanging onto a panel that had been knocked loose. N-N turned to watch the dimensions being split by the machine. "So much data," she mused. Her head snapped around to stare at Jake again. "Don't you dare stop this," she hissed, crawling out from the panel and skittering towards him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:21 pm
Nadjas calls went unheeded as Morzo excitedly looked at the destruction. The portal was not yet complete, so they needed it to open more. Jake eeped as he began crawling away from N-N. “I dont suppose there’s a user manual that lets me turn down your crazy?” Jake said as he moved quickly away from N-N. Jet wanted to go up top to help them, but he was worried about Wanda. He quickly made his way to her area, where Huntsman was still attacking her, regardless of what was happening.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:41 pm
"Shut up," N-N hissed as she scuttled towards him, raising one hand and turning her fingers into whirring drills. She would butcher this kid for a chance to get more data. Millie clocked N-N's terrifying advance on Jake and wanted to jump over to help him, but a full sized building came shooting at her. She cursed and leapt out of the way, but maybe not fast enough... Wanda was finding it easy to dodge the Huntsman's bullets, because this reality warp was also warping gravity. So his bullets were curving away from her and towards wherever. Wanda decided to engage him in other ways, as she darted around some debris and darted at him, punching him in the jaw.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:14 am
“I cant. I always talk when killer robot ladies are attacking me.” Jake said as he dodged both N-N’s attacks and debris from all kinds of things. This was getting worse by the minute. He needed to get to that machine. Jake shot some webs at N-N’s face and body, trying to gunk her up and slow her down even the slightest bit. Before she was smacked by the building, Jet zipped in and grabbed Millie out of the way. Ugh his mind was all over the place, but after seeing that Millie was about to get squished he had to save her. Huntsman took the punch to his jaw and used it to flip backwards and gain some distance. He then looked around and sighed as he put his hands up in surrender. this could be a trap...
Generi
Generi

Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:32 pm
It seemed to work, as Jake's web got right into one of N-N's primary sensors. She snarled, sounding like rusty nails being scraped across corrugated iron, and stopped her fingers from whirring so that she could bat the web off of her face. Millie wasn't going to get squished by the building, but she really liked that Jet swooped in to save her anyway. "Thanks guys," she said to them both as he swept her away. "Oops!" A large hunk of debris was hurtling towards them, so she blasted it in half with a powerful laser beam. She had to look awesome in front of Jet too. Wanda didn't buy whatever Huntsman was selling, as she cocked her gun quickly and fired right at him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:09 am
Jake took the opportunity to make a slingshot out of webs and propelled himself at N-N, using as much force as he could to kick her off the ceiling. “Petal to the metal!” He managed to shoutout. “Thank you.” Jet said. “We need to get to that button. But it gets further and further away by the minute.” Jet said as he looked up. Huntsman gritted his teeth and took the shots. Luckily he was wearing his bullet proof armor, but that...still hurt. “I hope that showed you that Im done. I didnt get paid enough to deal with all this.” Huntsman said.
Generi
Generi

Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:43 pm
N-N wipes the web off her face and snarled. “It’s ‘pedal’!” She took the kick right to the face and flew backwards, sliding down the wall and to the floor. So much for data - now when she came at him again it was because she wanted to kick his ass. Millie looked flummoxed for a moment, but then she had an idea. A ‘bright’ one. “Hold on,” she said to Jet, wrapping one arm around his waist before they shot towards one of the bright lights in the ceiling. Wanda would’ve spat on the ground at his feet had it not been for her mask. “Coward,” She grunted. With this guy likely outnof the picture, Wanda turned and ran right towards a building that was coming for her, somersaulting and leaping onto it to get her higher.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:00 am
Jake grinned but then dodged as his spider sense went off and he managed to barely dodge what looked like half of a car. This was getting out of control. When he looked, the button was so far from him, and N-N was still comin towards him. He shot more webs in her direction and then began running towards the button again. Oh man not again! Jet and Havoc braced themselves as they were turned into light energy again. Huntsman was about to shoot at Wanda, but then something was about to hit her straight in the head. For some reason he shot that instead, missing her, and stopping her from being hit.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum