ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Into the Spiderverse - Page 11 Empty Re: Into the Spiderverse

Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:28 am
N-N was still scuttling towards Jake like a deranged spider chasing a fly. Millie and Jet reappeared up on the ceiling - and they were right next to the button. "Hold on," she told him, grabbing onto another loose metal panel. Wanda didn't notice that she'd been saved by the Huntsman as she continued her way up to the button, where Millie and Jet already were.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:33 am
“You sure can hold a grudge! Can you still feel my size 8 boots on your face?” Jake said, still taunting her. He kept her distracted while the others got to the button. Jet looked at the system with Millie. “Do you know how this works?” Jet asked Millie. Huntsman didnt really care. For some reason he got a weird surge of emotion. He put his guns away and decided to jsut wait it out.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:47 am
"What does the size matter?!" N-N rasped, now getting really annoyed and frustrated at being bested by a bratty human. She was catching up to him now though, which was taking all of her concentration away from the button. "Hmm," Millie hummed, leaning in to take a closer look. "... Nope." She had never been a tech-head, it was Jake who would know what to do with this. Wanda shot a grappling hook and zipped up beside the other two. "What's the situation?" she shouted over the clattering of an 18-wheeler crashing into a building nearby.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:54 am
“The situation is that Im going to go tag out with Jake, because neither of us have no idea how this button works.” Jet said as he shot a web and jettisoned himself towards Jake and N-N. “I take it you dont get many dates do you? Im sure you’d be popular at sci-fi conventions.” Jake said, shooting more webs towards her and even throwing debris at her to keep her distracted.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:36 pm
”You are so annoying,” N-N hissed. All of a sudden her proximity siren alerted her to an income hostile, and she spun her head around to see Jet pelting towards her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:57 pm
Jet had thought up a new move with Havoc. He ran at N-N, and several tendrils came out from behind his back, coated in ice spikes. He then sent them all at her at once. “Get to the button!” Jet yelled at Jake. Yeah he didnt have to tell him twice. Jake nodded as he thwiped away from the both of them and headed towards the button. Meanwhile, Morzo and Equinox had finished their preparations to traverse the void. He didnt even care if the spiders stopped the machine, so long as they went through.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:27 am
N-N clearly wasn't firing on all cylinders anymore, because when Jet attacked her she was barely able to counter. From over by the button, Millie cheered at the sight of Jet beating the robot's ass with ease.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:33 am
And with N-N out of the way they had no obstacles in sight and they made it over to the button. “Well..looks like its finally time to say goodbye everyone. Who wants to go first?” Jake said as he configured the controls and was ready to open up portals. Jet looked over at Millie. “Well...I guess this is where we get mushy and say farewell huh?” Jet said to her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:26 am
"Ugh," Wanda grunted. "If you two are going to get weird, I'm going first." She quickly patted both Millie and Jet on their shoulders before turning to Jake. "So... Be a good boy," she said awkwardly, before reaching out and gently rubbing his cheek. Ugh, she'd grown fond of the plucky and noble young lad. While they were doing that, Millie turned to Jet. "So this is it," she said, and it sounded like she was forcing herself to be chirpy.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:28 am
“Yeah...take care of yourself Wanda. And...thanks for everything.” Jake said. He set the coordinates for her dimension and opened it up so she could jump through. “Yeah...oh the hell with it.” Jet said as he leaned in close. “I dont know if we’ll ever see each other again, but id kick myself if I didnt do this.” He said as he went in for a kiss.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:58 am
Wanda gave Jake one of her rare smiles, and for a moment it looked like she was a proud mother. But then she leapt through the portal and had vanished. "Me too," Millie said as she yanked her mask up slightly so that she could lock mouths with this wonderful, kick-ass, hot-ass guy. It was just as good of a kiss as she could have hoped for, save for the fact that they were hanging from a ceiling with debris flying all around them.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:01 am
Jets masked had peeled away so they were having lip on lip contact. Oh man he was so glad to be kissing this badass, sexy as hell girl. when the kiss was done Jet gave Millie a sad longing look and then looked to Jake. “Jake...its been a blast man. Stay tough aracnikid.” Jake nodded and set it so Jet was next. “Take it easy meat bags.” Havoc popped out and said one last time as the two of them jumped into the portal, blowing a kiss to Millie as they went in. Then Jake looked at Millie. “Looks like its just you now.” He told her as he set the coordinates.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:35 am
Millie had hoped for at least a little more, and she didn't get to say goodbye to Havoc. She reached out to them both longingly as they fell back into the portal, looking like the coolest thing ever. This brief encounter would haunt her... "Ahem, guess so," Millie replied to Jake after clearing her throat. "I'm not kissing you though," she added teasingly, reaching over to give him a one armed hug. "Stay safe, ya hear? No more getting into trouble."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:38 am
“Heh I cant make any promises. Well...I can make one.” Jake said as he finished setting up here portal. “we will see each other again. I dont know when, but we will. I promise. Stay safe Millie.” Jake said to her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:42 am
Millie laughed, but it was very clear that she was crying too. "Don't get my hopes up," she said. "See ya, kid." She let go and let herself fall through back into her own world...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:59 am
As Jake watched the last of his new friends go through the portal, he ignited inside of himself a goal. A goal to do whatever it took to be able to meet them again. For now though, he programmed the machine to self destruct after he closed the portal. He Took some information for himself, set the self destruct and then quickly left. He had no idea what happened to Morzo or Equinox and didnt care. If they didnt appear that meant he wouldnt have to fight them. He managed to escape as the self destruct went off and closed the portals for good. Now it was time to get to work...

Epilogue

4 months passed as everyone had continued on with their lives. Although, all of them were curious as to how their spider comrades were doing in their own dimensions. Jet had given up any hope to ever meeting Millie again, until one day when he arrived home. Similarily, when Wanda and Millie returned home, their was a cute little spider Robot sitting where they could see. As soon as they came in, it scanned them and then a little pop up projector appeared and there was the face of Jake. “If youre seeing this then congrats! My little spiderbot was able to make it to your dimension! I did promise we would see each other again. Although I wasnt able to open a portal long enough for us to use, I was able to send these little guys to you all. They function as phones so when you feel like chatting, just activate them and we can all video chat with each other! This is prerecorded so call me when you see this!” Jake said as the message timed out...

End of season 1

Season 2

A year had passed since the events in Jakes home dimension. but, in the last several months everyone had been getting along well. Those little spider bots were amazing, and everyone was impressed. Jet had been chatting a lot with Millie and they even had a few...sensual exchanges over the phone. However, with no progress on Jakes side in regards to them being able to cross dimensions, the feelings the two of them had were starting to become more harmful than anything. They decided to keep things somewhat like plationic friends and stopped messaging as much. In his efforts to forget about Millie, Jet had intensified his crime fighting, going at it harder than ever before, becoming a bit more reckless. On Jakes side, he had hit a wall. He had used all the resources at his disposal to create a way to get everyone to see each other again, but it wasnt enough. He simply didnt have the tech to do what he wanted. Even he was starting to lose hope that he’d be able to accomplish what he set out to do.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:28 am
Wanda kept going with Wanda things. Her life had been touched by Jake but she would be fine to remember him fondly. He called her occasionally which she didn’t mind, he clearly missed her. Aside from that, her life hadnt really changed all that much. Millie was also trying to move on from Jet. There had been a couple of hookups that had been okay, actually they’d been pretty good but only because she’d closed her eyes and imagined they were him. They didn’t help at all. Fighting crime did help somewhat, and she was doing more of that than ever.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:32 am
One particular day when Millie was crime fighting she happened upon a bank robbery. But something was strange about it. Even though it was supposedly a heist, there was no money stolen. when she returned outside, her senses were telling her that someone was watching her. Then from out of the shadows a dark figure appeared. “Hmph...you dont look like much.” The deep voice said from inside the shadows. This was clearly a trap.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:25 pm
Millie had been watching from the top of a nearby building. This all seemed very off... Then her spider senses were going like mad and she turned around to see who was squaring up to her. “I’m as ‘much’ as I need to be,” she replied sarcastically as she stood and stretched her arms out. “What’s it to you?”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:53 am
Out from the shadows came a person dressed all in back. There was something unnatural about its movements, and the fact that Millies spider sense was blaring. “Its nothing to me. You are nothing to me actually. Just someone I was sent to kill. Nothing personal.” The person said as they casually but menacingly walked towards her.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:21 pm
Millie stood up straighter and frowned at the guy. “Guess there’s no point asking who sent you,” she said, her hands starting to glow. “... So who sent you?”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:25 pm
“Youre right. There’s no point in asking.” The stranger said. He raised his hands and they began to glow a dark crimision fire. However, before the stranger could approach her further, suddenly some kind of energy beam blasted the stranger from the side. In the direction of a beam, Millie could see someone...flying towards her? They landed in front of her and she got an oh so familiar tingle from their spider sense. “Hey there! Im glad I got to you in time.” The Spider-Man said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:05 am
Millie blinker a couple of times. “I’m not really sure what’s going on but thanks?” She said, assuming the guy had just saved her from an ass whoopin’. She’d have been able to take him anyway...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:09 am
“No problem! I mean, Im sure you could have handled that guy just fine, I just wanted to be safe just Incase he had friends. The names Joe. And I came to ask you for some help.” Joe said to Millie.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:21 am
”Sure,” Millie agreed instantly, but then she pointed at the guy who’d been blasted. “Is he sorted or is he gonna come back?”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum