ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Beyond Space & Time - Page 22 Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:44 am
“We can show them some of the cool places we’ve been to together.” Wolf suggested. He liked that there was someone his age, because maybe that meant Atlas would enjoy the things That Elder Atlas didnt really like as much, but Wolf did.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:59 am
Atlas kind of wanted to get back to their own dimension as quickly as possible, to help the citizens who needed it. But without knowing where the one who'd brought them here was, they couldn't do anything. It made Atlas a little antsy. She looked to Wolfie, letting him decide.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:01 am
“Until whoever brought us here shows themselves, I beleive we will just be brought here again. I think momentarily staying here would be the best.” Wolfie said. He could sense Atlas’s antsyness but they had time. All the time in the world.
Generi
Generi

Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:55 am
They did - but the people in their universe didn't. Atlas was in turmoil internally but externally she calmed herself and smiled slightly. So long as she was with Wolfie, she could be alright.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:26 pm
Wolfie could feel she was a bit upset and he grabbed her hand and squeezed it. “So what is it you two do?” Wolfie asked. Wolf puffed his chest out. “Well we’re kind of heroes around the cosmos. We go around and rescue people who are in trouble.” Wolf said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:53 am
"Sounds just like us," Atlas said, smiling at the thought. It was nice to think that there were some universal constants. It seemed elder Atlas was thinking the same thing as she smiled warmly. "I know where we can go for now," she said. "It's somewhere I haven't taken my Wolf yet, so you probably haven't taken your little one with you," she said to Wolfie.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:00 am
Oh? Wolfie was curious where this was that elder atlas was speaking about. “Lead the way please.” Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:18 am
Elder Atlas pulled her Wolf in close and blasted off into space, taking them towards a brightly coloured nebula. Wolfie would probably recognise this place. They approached planet of blue and green, and as they descended towards the ground they realised everything here was like a meadow on Earth - but much, much larger. There were towering flowers and grass blades the height of houses. And insects, enormous insects. Atlas 'ooh'ed in excitement. What a beautiful place!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:21 am
“Hmm I see. Its surprising how similar this world is to the one I know of.” Wolfie said as they looked around. Wolf was pretty amazed at the size of everything here. “Its like we’ve been shrunk. How cool.” Wolf said as he gawked like Atlas.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:25 am
"Woooow!" Atlas crooned as they flew closer to the surface. "We aren't just here to sight-see, though," Elder Atlas said, dripping with the smugness of knowing what was up. "Looking down there." She pointed towards a clump of white flowers, atop which sat an enormous honeybee the size of a horse. On its body were a couple of small, oddly coloured creatures that didn't resemble any insects from Earth. "There's an alien infestation taking over this planet," Atlas explained. "The delicate ecosystem is being destroyed. We can help them but first we have to prove to the natives that we're worth more to them than a squishy snack. Shall we?" She turned to Wolfie before diving down to the bee and ripping one of the parasites off of its back. The bee bucked up in surprise and the parasite shrieked as Elder Atlas crushed it to death with ease. There was still one more on the bee though.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:31 am
Wolfie followed after elder atlas and took care fo the other parasite quickly as well. “How curious. Bees. In our universe they’re more akin to humming birds.” Wolfie said to ELder atlas. “Well this is interesting. Lets go. Can’t let them do everything right?” WOlf said to Atlas as he flew towards another honeybee to take care of some of the parasites. He seemed to be enjoying himself.
Generi
Generi

Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:32 am
Both of the parasites were taken care of so Wolf jumping in was unnecessary. Atlas followed him down and watched as the bee shook its body like a dog shaking water out of its fur, before turning to look at Atlas and Wolfie. She appeared to be studying them. Satisfied, she clacked her mandibles a few times before taking off into the air, her wings throwing up a surprisingly massive shockwave of displaced air. They could hear her still clacking away to herself as she flew up. "Alright, we're safe here now," Elder Atlas said. "That bee is telling everyone that we can help them with their infestation. We're more useful to them than just a meal now." Atlas 'ooh'ed in wonder.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:37 am
“I suppose we will be the exterminators this time around.” Wolfie said. “I can handle these things easy.” wolf said, raring to go to fight some parasites.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:11 am
"Indeed," Elder Atlas said, clapping her hands twice. "But in the meantime, we can also sight-see and such. I've heard many things about the nectar on this planet, and the honey the bees make here is the liquid magic, they say." Her stomach growled loudly, making younger Atlas giggle. "Oh I see. You were just hungry," she teased, and the pair of them giggled together. Despite being from different universes, and thousands of years apart in age, their giggle was exactly the same. It was a bit creepy.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:14 am
Wolfie chuckled lightly, and Wolf just sighed. This wasnt the first time they ended up going somewhere due to Elder Atlas’s urges. “I would enjoy to taste some honey.” WOlfie said, ever the curious type, especially when it came to food. “It wouldnt hurt I guess. But Im still planning on taking out the most ticks.” wolf said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:33 am
"We should have a prize for the winner," said Atlas. "I agree," her elder self agreed. "But maybe, a prize between myself and Wolfie, and between yourself and Wolf. Seeing as we are clearly superior so there is no competition," she joked, grinning. Atlas was about to argue when they heard a rumbling sound approaching them. It was more bees, flying towards them from out of the sky. All of them had at least one parasite on them.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:39 am
“I am game for this competition.” wolfie said, cracking his neck. “Oh me too! We can think of a prize afterwards, lets get started now!” wolf said, ready to go since the bees were fast approaching.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:01 am
And so they began, cleaning each bee as they came. At first they were weary of the small soft creatures, but when a few of them had been preened of parasites they were more trusting. They themselves were too big and clumsy to help one another so they had to rely on the smaller creatures to help. It was long work, but soon enough they had helped thousands of bees. A few of them started nudging and pushing the vertebrates, wanting them to go somewhere. "Maybe it's time to visit the hive," Elder Atlas suggested.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:03 am
Wolfie agreed. Especially since he was slightly behind Elder atlas. He needed to make up the difference, and the hive was probably the best place. wolf on the other hand was a bit ahead of Atlas. He had to keep his lead so going to the hive sounded great. “Lets get there then,.” Wolf said excitedly.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:29 am
"I'm gonna rescue the queen!" Atlas whooped, jumping onto a bee's back and letting it fly off with her. Huh, Elder Atlas had been just about to do that. She commandeered a bee of her own and soared into the air. Flying through the giant grass and flowers, this was what it felt like to be a tiny insect. It was amazing and disorientating. They could see many other kinds of insects too - beetles, flies, butterflies. They really did look like Earth insects too, Atlas could even name some of the butterfly species. What was up with that...?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:32 am
“Well lets go. Can’t have the ladies get a lead on us.” wolfie said as he took hold of a bee as well and gave chase. wolf grunted and then also got onto a bee as they followed after the two. This place was really neat. Wolf kind of liked how small they were compared to everything. It was an interesting experience.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:38 am
They flew for a little while, taking in the sights and sounds of this magical world, until they arrived at the hive. It was an enormous structure, like a skyscraper, and was rumbling like thunder with all the bees that were inside. They were taken in, into a soaring mass of orange wax structures, and roomed-sized hexagonal pools filled with honey. The smell in here was divine, though the height of it was dizzying. The guests were taken down a spiralling tunnel through the pools of honey, past countless works and hundreds of squishy white grubs that were being fed by smaller bees. Then they reach a large chamber, inside which was the queen. She was much larger than all of the others bees, and had an unnerving intelligence in her compound eyes.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:41 am
This whole experience was fascinating to Wolfie. There was no place like this with massive insects that he knew of back in their dimension. Seeing something new he was unaware of was quite...exhilarating. Wolf was getting very excited as well, especially when they saw the queen. He began to scan her to see if she had any of those ticks crawling over her so he could be the first to find one.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:21 am
There was in fact one very large parasite, hunched over the queen's back. As she gave birth to another grub, the parasite stabbed it with its tube-like tail, planting a tiny baby parasite into the surface of its skin. The grub shrieked but there was nothing the bees or queen could do. The queen parasite had its mouth parts latched onto the back of the queen's neck. Maybe this was why the bees weren't attacking the parasites, because if they did their queen would be killed. "If we kill it, do you think all its babies will start dying?" Atlas asked.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:24 am
“Hmmm that’s a possibility. There’s also a chance that if we attempt to kill it the tiny parasites might go into a frenzy and begin killing the larvae and the other bees.” wolfie said. “Then what should we do?” wolf asked. “This is one suggestion, but perhaps one of us stays here and keeps the queen parasite from infecting anymore grubs while the rest of us deal with the other parasites. Then when all the parasites are gone, we can take out the queen parasite” wolfie said.
Sponsored content