ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Beyond Space & Time Empty Beyond Space & Time

Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:26 pm
100 years have passed. Wolfie, the eternal companion of Zilla, had not aged a day, but he felt like he had aged hundreds. His behavior was more akin to an old man who had become numb to everything in the world. At first Wolfie was saddened when everyone in the gang had started to pass away. He liked how Alistar always had big feasts with amazing food. He enjoyed the way Tarana would sometimes scratch behind his ears when Zilla visited. He enjoyed his conversations with Yve, however one sided they were. He enjoyed running through the forest with the beast king Asura. He liked sleeping on Bonita's lap after she had a long day of work. But slowly those good times faded. One by one, they all left the world, but none of them affected him more than Zilla. He had such a strong attachment to her, that once she passed and it was severed...he was never the same. He thought, nay hoped, that maybe when she was gone he would too. But no. His power just returned to her, along with everything that Zilla was. It tormented him, but also kept him on Earth. The reason for that was because of a promise he made with both Zilla and Yve. Yve knew about her immortality being passed to her children, and Zilla knew that one day she would leave Wolfie alone, so both asked/told Wolfie to watch after the children of Yve. Specifically Atlas, who was the one who seemed to inherit it, seeing as how the last of the children of Yve was about to pass. Wolfie headed to the dying child's death bed on what was sure to be a very sad event.
Generi
Generi

Beyond Space & Time Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:06 pm
The children of Yve had not died in the same order as they had been born, in fact the first to pass was the second eldest, Andromeda. Her body grew tired from a life of hard battle and tribal leadership, but it was the way she'd wanted it to end. After she passed, Atlas said her first words. No one had ever really discussed the fact that Atlas couldn't talk until that point, but at the ripe old age of 42, she said her first words. Funnily enough, she still looked like a teenager at that point. But no one discussed that either. One by one, as her siblings died, she gained more and more of her mother's essence. In an odd way, each sibling that died made Atlas feel closer to her mother, who had passed moments after her father a few years prior to Andromeda. And now, Atlas was all alone, or mostly, because all of her siblings had had at least one child, and they were having children of their own. Some of their children had children. They had all gathered, and the extended family friends such as the Radcliffe descendants joined them for the funeral. Apollo, the last of her siblings to live, had reached the impressive age of 125 before his powers could no longer extend his life. His open casket funeral was beautiful, and he was flocked by his many offspring and their kin. Atlas hung back, watching from afar. Her goodbyes could come last. She was very young for an immortal, only 123, but already she was tired of the sight of death.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:18 am
Wolfie did not make his presence known, although with Apollo's abilities Atlas could probably sense him there. He was hanging far back away from the funeral but he could see everything. The sadness. The despair of losing a loved one. He recalled the feeling vividly. Another curse of being a being such as himself. Wolfie sighed as he watched Atlas. She seemed to be hanging back for some reason. Shame, since she knew Apollo the longest. Also, from the last time he saw her she hadn't aged much. Something she got from her mother. Ugh. Being on Earth certainly gave Wolfie migraines. If it wasnt for those promises to Yve and Zilla he would never have come back.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:25 am
The powers of her siblings had all sprung upon her differently. Some leapt upon her quickly and knocked her for six, like Leo's immense intelligence which had given Atlas a crippling headache for nearly a month, while others had been more gentle to her - Aurora's glow was a warm relief to the stinging sadness of her favourite sister's passing. Apollo's power was the most intense of them all, but it was creeping upon her slowly. As more time passed, Atlas was becoming more and more bewildered. She could feel everything around her slowly coming more into focus. How had Apollo been able to stand this? Atlas idly rubbed her forehead and glared at the body of her brother. Stupid Popo. He always had to outdo everyone else. Well, who was the winner now? She imagined a playful argument between herself and Apollo like the two always used to have, and it soothed her aching head and heart. She was so lost in her reminiscing that she barely registered as her brother was buried and her family moved on to grieve elsewhere.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:32 am
From his perch Wolfie could see that Atlas was falling behind the others as they left her behind. He was...slightly curious as to why she was lagging back. Should he speak with the child? Out of all of Yve's children Wolfie spoke to Atlas the least. Perhaps it was due to the fact that she was so young, or at least young looking, and she had not ever really approached him before. Regardless he should at least see if the child was mentally stable before he took back off into space. With a swift and quiet movement, Wolfie made himself known to Atlas. "Child you are being left behind by your family." Wolfie told her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:15 am
Atlas' low hanging ears perked up in the direction of Wolfie's voice before her head snapped around to look in his direction. She truly had her mother's eyes, only with the cat-like pupils of her lion father. "Uncle Wolfie?" she whispered, her face a picture of youthful excitement. She probably took Wolfie by surprise as she leapt on him and hugged him tight. "Where have you been?! I haven't seen you in years!" Wolfie had somehow forgotten that Atlas was the most attached to him of any of Yve's children. As a baby she'd always cried when he was in the room, until Yve made Wolfie hold her and she calmed down. She shared toys with him all through growing up, and showed him her drawings. She was always more happy when he was around. But he kept vanishing, for longer periods of time. It was so good to see him again.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:19 am
From Wolfie's perspective, he was never good with that stuff. He knew the child was fond of him, he was just never the affectionate type. So her always clinging onto him and showering him with affection made Wolfie not really speak with her. It was not that he disliked her, he just realized there was less chance for intellectual discussion with her than with her siblings. "Hello Atlas. I came when I heard of the passing of Apollo. I was out in the universe, exploring the farthest reaches of space." Wolfie informed her. He was sure he told her that last time, but perhaps she was old enough to comprehend what that meant.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:34 am
It was a good thing that Atlas wasn't telepathic and couldn't hear these cruel thoughts Wolfie was having about her. None crueller than him having forgotten how Atlas was always affectionate with him. "Wow, the universe?" she asked, enthralled by him instantly. "That sounds so awesome, can I come with you?" She'd asked him that last time they were together, and he'd brushed her off. He was good at that, like how he was now simply not engaging in her embrace at all. But Atlas was ever cheerful and optimistic. As such, she didn't respond to the part involving the death of her brother.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:41 am
Wolfie patted her head gently then removed her from his body. "No. You belong here on earth with your family. Space is a lonely dangerous place. It is no place for a child." Wolfie said. That was indeed the truth. Space was not the fun place a child as bright and cheerful as Atlas could handle. Plus when he was in place he liked to wander in random places. He did not know what needs Atlas would require, so he would not want her to come along with him. "we should rejoin your family. Im sure they are worried for you." Wolfie said.

Last edited by bluemonkue on Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:10 am
[Wolfie.] Atlas' smile fell a little bit, but then she had a more playful look on her face. "Do you remember how old I am?" she asked him. Without giving him time to get it wrong, she answered for him. "I'm 123. I'm not a child, and I'm not afraid of space. Please take me with you. I have all these powers and no one to teach me! Come oooon." She poked his shoulder to goad him further. She may not have been afraid of the idea of space, but she didn't let on that what truly terrified her was remaining on Earth, watching her family start to care for her less and less, all while dying continuously. A[pathy and death, over and over. She had had enough of that forever, now all she wanted was an immortal companion.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:18 am
"Hmph, you may be 123 but you still act like a child." Wolfie said turning away from her. "I shall remain here for a few days. Traversing space is quite taxing. I suppose...I could lend you aid in developing your powers. This does not mean I will take you into space. I do not plan on changing my mind on that." Wolfie said. Ugh he had such a hard time because she looked so much like her mother. He did not know why he had such a tough time turning down Yve's requests. Although he did not plan on listening to all of the childs requests.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:43 am
Atlas puffed out her cheeks, upset that Wolfie thought of her as a whiny child, but nevertheless she was triumphant and gloated a bit about it. "Oh, I think you'll change your mind," she said. "Besides, if you teach me how to use my powers, what's stopping me from just following you? Hmm?" She giggled and walked around in front of him so he could see her. "So, shall we start now? What do we do first?Ooh, are you hungry?! I can cook now!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:49 am
"Sigh. Just because I'm teaching you a few things, it does not mean I'll teach you everything. I am quite old, so you would not be able to pursue me." Wolfie said. At least he was pretty sure she couldnt. He honestly didn't know how strong her powers were. "We will start tomorrow. Today we pay respects to your sibling. Although is death is meaningless in the grand scheme of life, we will honor his memory and life." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:08 am
Atlas was about to jest and prod him again, saying she could definitely keep up, but then he raised the idea of mourning more. No, she was done with mourning, she wanted to move away from that. Especially from mourning Apollo, who had been with her the longest. And then to say his life and death was meaningless... For the first time, Atlas' smile fell away for more than a second. She felt naive for not having seen this dark, morbid, and cruel side of Wolfie before. She clenched her fists and perked herself up by force. "Th-the funeral's already over, everyone else's just gone for a meal. Oh, speaking of which, I'm kinda hungry too, haha!" She laughed nervously and rubbed her belly. "I'll see you tomorrow, then?" She gave him one last look, then turned away and ran in the direction her extended family had headed. Suddenly she didn't want Wolfie at her brother's wake. It would taint the affair.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:11 am
Wolfie did not pick up on her change in feelings as he watched her run off. He sighed as he looked up at the clouds. Zilla used to love cloud gazing. It used to be one of the most relaxing things he did with her. They would find an open area with the nicest grass and just lay down and watch the clouds go by. It was mundane and a waste but..it was oddly serene. Now just looking up at Earth's clouds just left Wolfie with a bad taste in his mouth. He sighed again as he waited for tommrorow to come and meet with Atlas.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:27 am
Tomorrow came quickly for Wolfie, as new days were wont to do for someone so old, but for Atlas the day and night dragged. Just one more funeral. She hoped it would be the last she ever attended. She didn't get any sleep that night, she was too caught up on a whirlwind of different thoughts and emotions. Sadness for the last of her immediate circle dying. Excitement to be training with Wolfie. Fear of it not being up to her expectations. She had no idea how to find Wolfie the next day, so hopefully he would come to her where she was in her father's tribal home. No one here recognised her as his heir anymore. She was just a lilac weirdo who hung around.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:46 am
Wolfie teleported into the tribal hut suddenly and was now in front of her. He came at the same time they met yesterday so it was exactly tommrorow. "I am here. are you ready?" Wolfie said. He had actually been thinking of several ways to teach her how to train her skills, and was interested to see what she could possibly be.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:52 am
Atlas jumped, and then grinned from ear to ear. "Whoa! Heck yeah I'm ready! Teach me how to do that!" she said excitedly, jumping to her feet and flapping her hands. She wanted to learn to teleport, even though that wasn't one of her mother's powers. "Or, no no, wait, teach me how to fly! No! Teach me how to breathe in space! No, flying first, and then breathing in space! Haha!" She laughed loudly, and with her eyes screwed shut she couldn't see that her whole countenance was glowing. Just like her mother and Aurora before her used to do.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:58 am
Wolfie sighed as he saw her bounce around all giddily. "The first thing I will teach you to do is actually feel and control your energy. Im sure from time to time you get headaches, or aches or other types of symptoms because of your abilities. That is due to a lack of control. Once you learn how to actually control your body and it's energies then you might be able to do something more challenging." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:10 am
"Hmph, sounds lame," Atlas said, folding her arms. "I only get headaches when I first get my powers." By that, she meant she only got headaches after her siblings died and bestowed her with new abilities. "So I can already control my energy. Next!" She was very eager to skip through all the lame low level stuff and get right to the big cosmic stuff.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:16 am
Wolfie was not convinced. "Very well. Prove to me you have mastered the abilities you know of so far and I may let you skip my "lame" training." Wolfie said. He doubted the child knew the full extent of what she was capable of, but if she could show him she did, he may deem a few steps unnecessary.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:54 am
Atlas snorted. "Nuh uh, I never said I mastered them," she countered. "I just said they're all... Uh, in here." She pointed to her stomach. "And they seem pretty balanced. That's why you're here, right?To teach me how to mess with them so I can use them." Clearly, Leo's sharp mind wasn't at work here, and the gift of words was not one she saw of as much of a blessing.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:24 am
Wolfie sighed and rubbed his chin. "That was exactly what I was doing. In order to "mess" with them, you would need to know how to control your aura. Once you can demonstrate that I should be able to teach you to use them properly." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:02 am
"Oh, okay," Atlas said, feeling like she was going a bit too hard to begin with and maybe she should calm down. Man... These first few seconds were suuuuper boring. "So, uh, what do I do? And should we go somewhere else?" she added. They were in the town square equivalent of the tribe, and were getting a lot of stares. Atlas got the feeling that she was no longer welcomed here.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:10 am
Wolfie was also feeling the odd stares from the lion people. Which was strange since he had usually felt welcomed here. It had been a long time so perhaps they forgot him. Oh well. "yes let's relocate." Wolfie said as he grabbed onto her by the hand and they teleported away to a meadow that Wolfie enjoyed. "This will be suitable." Wolfie said. "Sit down, cross your legs and close your eyes." Wolfie told her as he demonstrated.
Sponsored content