ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Beyond Space & Time - Page 23 Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:57 am
"Honorable work, but boring," Elder Atlas said, raising her hand. "I volunteer to not stay here." Atlas quickly put her hand up too. "Me neither! I wanna go out and see some big butterflies."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:04 am
Wolf also wanted to go out and explore, but he also wanted to be noble and was about to volunteer, hesitantly, to stay, but wolf spoke up first. “Very well. I shall stay while the rest of you take care of the infestation outside.” Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:11 am
Both of the Atlases felt a little guilty when Wolfie volunteered, but it was very much like him to be self sacrificing. Atlas went over to Wolfie and gave him a hug, grinning up at him. "Thanks," she said, and she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek - their first.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:16 am
Wolf went over to elder atlas and pouted a bit. “I would have stayed too.” He whispered to her. He didnt want her to think he wouldnt do something WOlfie would have done. Wolfie gave Atlas a warm smile, which was rare, and gently touched her face. “Stay safe.” He told her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:33 am
Elder Atlas smirked and lightly pinched Wolf's ear, a move that would have him panting and begging in the right circumstances, but now she just did it to tickle him. "I know, my Wolf," she purred. "I believe you. I also believe that you're capable of killing more parasites than me, if you try hard enough. Your reward will be... Lengthy," she finished in a whisper. Atlas blushed and giggled up at Wolfie. "You too," she said. "Don't miss me too much."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:39 am
Wolf blushed a bit and his mouth trembled a bit, almost forming a smile but he covered his mouth with his hand. He wouldnt say it out loud but he really liked it when she did that. “I-I suppose I could reward you too should you beat me. If you do of course.” He said to her. Wolfie grinned. “I shall do my utmost. It will be quite difficult.” He said jokingly.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:11 am
Elder Atlas smirked and let go of Wolf's ear. There was no doubt who was in charge between these two. "I'll give you a head start," she said, spinning him around and spanking his backside to get him moving. Atlas heard the smack and turned to look at what the others were doing. She didn't want Wolfie to be tempted to do the same to her, so she quickly backed away from him with her hands on her butt to protect herself.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:16 am
Wolf yipped a bit, and quickly took off. She would regret giving him a head start!! Wolfie saw it, and then he saw Atlas’s adorable reaction. That was pretty cute. Perhaps hed surprise her with that later on in their relationship to see what she’d do. For now he had to focus on the task at hand.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:35 am
And so, they all began. They had no real way of knowing who killed the most parasites, they couldn't keep count after a while. In total, it was about a week before they all reunited. Elder Atlas had felt guilty about Wolfie a few days in, so went back and relieved him of his duty so he could go out and do some exploring, while she protected the queen. They all got to see such wonderful things during that time, and when they got back together, Wolf and Atlas were invigorated with all their new experiences, despite being tired from endless work. "Look, I got a bag full of butterfly scales!" Atlas said excitedly to Wolfie, showing him a little bag filled with multicoloured, shiny scales that had been shed by butterflies she'd helped.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:45 am
Wolf had actually been keeping count most of the week, but soon he got to tired. He remembered around the number of what he had done and was eager to tell Elder Atlas. When they had finally finished exterminating all the parasites they rejoined at the queens lair. Everyone had arrived before Wolf had. “Those are quite beautiful.” He said, looking at the bag of scales. He loved that she could get such enjoyment out of these things. “I actually have this as well. A battle gave it to me as a gift.” Wolfie said as he showed her a battle shell, which looked like it could be used as a shield.
Generi
Generi

Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:12 am
[Did you misspell beetle twice?]
"Whoa!" Atlas said, her eyes sparkling as she admired Wolfie's beetle shield. "That is so cool. Hey, did you see any jewel bugs? They were beautiful." "I did," said Elder Atlas from behind the queen, producing a shield shell of her own that was gorgeous green and so shiny it was like a mirror. "I suppose I can finish this now," she added, pinching the back of the queen parasite's neck and killing it in one tiny move. It slumped off the back of the queen bee.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:13 am
(Yup. Spellcheck for the win lol) “I saw a few as well.” wolfie said as they watched elder atlas kill the tick queen. Wolf felt a bit left out because he hadnt seen any jewel beetles when he was out taking care of ticks. He saw a lot of other interesting bugs though, but he didnt wanna say anything and just try to be aloof,
Generi
Generi

Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:43 am
The Queen bee made a strange, buzzing-purring sound when she was released from the parasite's grasp, and began cleaning her antennae and face with her huge hooked feet. She clicked a few things at some nearby bees, who came over to their saviours and began to jostle them into another room. "Looks like they're done with us," Atlas said with a giggle. However, they weren't kicked out of the hive just yet. They were instead lead into another large room, through which ran a river of thick, opaque honey. The small was divine. "Oh my, this is royal jelly," Elder Atlas said. She got out a small glass jar from... Somewhere, and knelt down to scoop up as much as would fit. "There is a legend about this stuff, let me check it," she said, as she dunked her finger in and pulled out a blob. They watched in awe as the jar magically refilled with royal jelly. "They were right. This royal jelly will never run out," said Elder Atlas, laughing happily and sticking her jellied finger in her mouth. From the way she cooed and sparkled, it clearly tasted amazing as well.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:50 am
Ooh. How fascinating. Wolfie walked over and just the same as elder atlas, pulled a jar out of seemingly nowhere and scooped up some honey. wolf never knew how Elder atlas did that, and now his elder self could? Maybe he should ask sometime when they were alone. wolfie also tasted the honey and....it was divine. It had to be the best honey he had tasted. He urged atlas to come and try the Honey. Wolf went over to Elder atlas, also wanting to try it if it made her react that way.
Generi
Generi

Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:16 am
Elder Atlas reached out and stuck her finger in Wolf's mouth, giving him a taste of the royal jelly. "They say that this is also medicinal," she said. "Apparently it can do whatever you desire it to do. Disinfectant, anti-ageing, pain relief... Aphrodisiac," she added the last one in a whisper, winking at Wolf. What was it she'd just given to him? Meanwhile her younger version had reached down and scooped up some jelly for herself. "Oh my gooosh," she cooed, lolling around her on belly and enjoying the taste immensely.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:25 am
Wolf blushed slightly as he sucked on her finger really quickly and then pulled it out. Damnit that was sexy. And the honey was really good. She was always teasing him so much. Although....a part of him kind of liked it. He wouldnt say that though. “I-I see. Its quite the jack of all trades.” wolf said. “Certainly.” Wolfie agreed as he helped himself to a bit more. It was nice to receive rewards like this from time to time.
Generi
Generi

Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:34 am
They all got a jar of their own, and then it was time to leave. The bees were doing a rhythmic 'dance' with their wings and big stripy booties, and outside all other kinds of insects were gathering to say goodbye. As they were ascending, they saw a horde of spiders floating past them using webs to catch and ride the air. One of them shot a dart at Wolf, which he could probably catch with ease. None of the others did tho, so it didn't seem to be an attack. Perhaps it was giving Wolf a gift, seeing as the others had their shields and scales.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:37 am
Wolf caught it and then looked back at the spider. He gave it a thank you sign then put the dart in his pocket. He never thought he’d see such gratitude from insects. It was...nice. “So, where to now?” Wolfie asked Elder atlas since she was still leading them around.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:08 am
"We've worked hard and nonstop for a week," Elder Atlas said. "I say we go somewhere to relax. Hold on, we're going fast." She grabbed Wolf's hand and zipped off at an unbelievable speed into the cosmos.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:14 am
Wolfie did the same for Atlas as they zipped off quickly after Elder Atlas. Wolf wished he could go this fast, and elder atlas said he would but it would take a long time.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:28 pm
Atlas squeaked and held onto Wolfie tightly as they flew through space faster than light. One day she would be as fast as these two, but she wasn't quite there yet. The other two were far enough ahead where Atlas felt like she could comfortably talk to Wolfie for a bit. "So those two are great huh?" she ventured. "They seem really... Close." The but spanking, Elder Atlas' constant sexual teasing, the occasional look of hunger in Wolf's eyes. "Way closer than us. Do you think their relationship is more... Advanced?" It would be strange, seeing as how their worlds were so similar but also so different.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:17 am
“Yes they are very entertaining.” Wolfie agreed. “I suppose they are quite close. their relationship certainly seems quite advanced. Perhaps it has to do with the way Elder atlas is. She seems very...playful.” Wolfie said, not able to think of another word to describe her personality.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:09 am
Atlas giggled and nodded in agreement. Playful was definitely right. "It's funny how their relationship is so different to ours," she said, and it sounded like she was fishing for something here. Those two were doing probably everything together whereas she and Wolfie hadn't even kissed yet...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:11 am
“If you want I can start acting rather playful with you. If you can handle it that is.” Wolfie said as he looked at her with a sly smile. Perhaps it was because of elder atlas but he kind of wanted to get a bit more friendly with Atlas.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:41 am
Atlas blushed a little and grinned up at him. "Maybe," she said. "Or maybe we could just... Start by acting like a couple." She reached up and tucked a strand of hair behind his ear, but then left her hand on his face. This was the perfect moment to- "We're here~!" Elder Atlas said with a song-sing voice, coming to a full stop in front of them above a big yellow planet.
Sponsored content