ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Beyond Space & Time - Page 21 Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:13 am
Atlas rubbed her eyes hard, trying to figure out what the heck was going on. This was some alternate reality business that was messing with her perception of... Well, everything. "Let me guess, her name is Atlas," she said. "Because I'm looking for an older version of you, also called Wolf." The older Atlas' mouth curved into a smile and she chuckled a little. "Yes, I'm looking for my Wolf," she purred in a voice that resonated barely controlled power. The two of them had obviously figured out what was going on here.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:23 am
"You are correct. How strange. Have you come to my dimension or did we go to yours? Once we find Atlas....uh my atlas, then Im sure she will know." Wolf said to Atlas. Well...she was certainly sensual. "Hmph. Then lets find them. I have not been able to find Atlas...uh my Atlas." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:34 am
"I'm sure Wolfie will know too," Atlas added, stroking her chin. She suddenly went pale. "Um, s-say. You don't think one of us randomly switched places with the other right? Like me and your Atlas swapped universes, or you and Wolfie did? Because that would mean we're a whole universe apart..." "Yes, I cannot sense my Wolf anywhere," elder Atlas lamented with a sigh. "I truly hope that we are not a universe apart after some strange cosmic swap." It seemed both women were having the same thoughts.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:40 am
"hmmm...well th-that would certainly be a problem. I mean I suppose." Wolf said, not sounding too sure. "I think the only thing we can do is maybe find the place where we were last?" Wolf suggested. "That would prove problematic. I suppose with our power we may be able to reenact the warp, but we would need to find the point of origin." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:53 am
"Weren't we right here?" Atlas asked, puzzled and looking around. They can't have gone far. "I'm sure we can come up with something," older Atlas replied with a confident smile. She closed her eyes and seemed to be expanding her cosmic sense, looking around for any warp point.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:31 am
"What? you came to me remember?" Wolf said. Clearly they were at different areas. "Anyway, lets just....close our eyes and try to search for them harder?" Wolf suggested. Wolfie closed his eyes and did the same, having his cosmic energy mix with hers. Their energies were familiar but subtly different. Wolfie used that to try to pinpoint where exactly her energy entered into the dimension. "I think ive found them. Shall we?" Wolfie said, as he opened his eyes and they were glowing cosmically.
Generi
Generi

Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:43 am
Atlas was clearly still disorientated. She pouted at young Wolf's tone, and then closed her eyes to focus. She kind of had cosmic sense now, and could feel something big and familiar almost nearby. Elder Atlas opened her eyes too and they were also glowing, a kaleidoscope of pinks and purples. She grinned at Wolfie. "Race ya," she said, before disappearing into space with a flash of light. Wow, she was fast!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:29 am
Just like with their older selves, the energy of both Wolf and Atlas began to mix ever so slightly. Just like Atlas he could feel something like thier companions close and was trying to call out for them. Wolfie was surprised for a moment then also grinned. Oh a race? Alright. He zipped right after, through space, following her energy. It had been quite a long time since he went this fast.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:49 am
[I don't even get what you're trying to say with that first bit.]
Atlas could tell that Wolfie and whoever he was with were on the move, quite quickly. They were a long way off. What had propelled them so far apart? "I think they're coming to us," she said, drifting towards the familiar feeling. The older Atlas laughed from up ahead of Wolfie, sprinkling a trail of stardust behind her as they rocketed through the cosmos. She got a little bit distracted from what they were supposed to be doing by having him chase her, honestly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:52 am
“Yeah I can feel it too. I suppose we should just wait for them to get here. I wonder how this happened?: Wolf said. Wolfie laughed as well as he poured on the juice and sped up to catch her. This was actually pretty...fun! He hadnt gone this fast in centuries, much less with someone else who could.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:38 am
"Hmm," Atlas agreed with a hum, looking through the universe to where two bright lights were approaching them. "I guess those two will be able to figure it out." Atlas let Wolfie catch up so the pair of them were flying side by side. She smirked at him, none too subtly dragging her eyes over his physique. He was quite the specimen. Is this what her Wolf would look like when he was older? The thought excited her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:41 am
“So...you're a young version of Atlas. It's sort of interesting to see her like this.” wolf said to Atlas. Wolfie was eyeing older atlas as well. If she turned out to look like this, that meant she would grow to be a very fine woman. It was something to look forward to, so see her mature in such a way. wolfie smirked back at her as they continued their journey. He could feel them fast approaching their younger selves.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:19 pm
"You too," admitted Atlas, drifting a little closer to younger Wolfie and looking at him intensely. "Is that... Puppy fat? Huh, I just assumed Wolfie was always chiselled, but look at you." She giggled and gently poked his cheek, which was a bit squidgier than Wolfie's. It was cute. Elder Atlas felt bad, but she kind of wanted to spend a bit of time with this older Wolf. Her younger self might not like it though, and her Wolf was very possessive despite her superiority. She smiled at the thought, then stopped suddenly right next to where their companions were.

Last edited by Generi on Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:35 am
Wolf pouted a bit. “You certainly are atlas. She always pokes me like this as well. And my muscles are plenty fine.” He added. Wolfie was surprised but also stopped before they reached their companions. “What’s on your mind? We are close to approaching them.” He said to adult Atlas.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:36 am
Atlas giggled. "I wasn't talking about your muscles," she teased. "But they are plenty fine." [Please reread my last message.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:43 am
Wolf pouted a tiny bit, but he didnt seem to really be all that upset. Then suddenly, their two older counterparts appeared in front of both of them. Whoa. WOlf and wolfie both had a strange feeling when they saw each other.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:55 am
When Atlas saw Elder Atlas, she made a small choking sound. Her older form looked, at first glance, so much like her mother that it upset her slightly. She hadn't seen her mother in hundreds of years so to see someone who looked so much like her so suddenly made her miss her insanely. But then she realised it was actually her, just older looking, so she swallowed those feelings and rubbed the back of her head. "Uhh, wow," she mumbled. The older version of her smiled knowingly, having seen her brief grief.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:03 am
“So...wow.” wolf said when he saw wolfie. “Yes...wow indeed. Atlas, I am glad to see you are safe.” wolfie said as he went up to her. He didnt know what to do or say though, but he knew he was happy she was ok. wolf got bashful as he approached Older Atlas.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:06 am
Atlas went up close to Wolfie, stroking his face and smiling. "Yeah," she said. "That was really freaky, huh?" She was still shaken from seeing her older form and needed some comforting. Her older self was being less subtle as she grabbed her younger companion and pulled him in for a tight hug, smothering his face in her chest. "My poor young Wolf," she wailed dramatically. "You must have been so scared without me! Never fear, for I am here now."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:09 am
“Most certainly. I was distraught when I thought you were lost.” Wolfie said to Atlas, gently touching her hand on his face. “Now that we have found each other, we need to sort this dimensional mishap.” He said. Wolf grunted and blushed then grumbled a bit. “I-I wasnt that scared....I knew you’d find me anyway.” He mumbled under his breath.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:55 am
"Yeah," Atlas agreed, nodding her head and letting go of Wolfie. "What even could have caused that?" Elder Atlas smiled warmly down at Wolf. She was hiding the fact that she had been very worried about having lost him, though she knew he could handle himself. The thought of potentially not being in the same universe as him had hurt her so deeply. Now they just needed to find out what caused this so they could avoid it happening again.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:59 am
“I am not sure. It seemed to be a freak anomaly. However, It specifically targeted us from separate universes so it cant be a coincidence.” Wolfie theorized. “Maybe someone was trying to call us for help or something?” Wolf suggested. It wouldnt be the first time someone tried to contact them by strange means.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:18 am
"I wouldn't be inclined to help someone who would take my Wolf away," Elder Atlas crooned dramatically, mushing his face into her chest again. Atlas giggled at the sight of serious Wolf being teased so openly. Elder Atlas grinned at Atlas' reaction, then finally released her younger companion from her torments. "It is kinda roundabout way of asking for help," Atlas mentioned. "How will we contact them further?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:24 am
wolf grumbled some more as he was finally let go. “Good question. If they could bring us here, then maybe we just need to wait until they contact us.” Wolf said. “Makes sense. Since this is your dimension, how about you give us a tour?” WOlfie said, looking at Elder Atlas.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:39 am
Elder Atlas chuckled. "Why, I'm sure it's pretty much exactly the same as yours," she pointed out. "Though with some... Subtle differences." She and her younger self looked at each other, the latter giggling nervously.
Sponsored content