ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Magical Warriors of Silvatica - Page 18 Empty Re: Magical Warriors of Silvatica

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:14 am
“I dont know names of places, but there’s lots of water.” Foo said to her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:24 am
"Helpful," Robin muttered in reply, before taking Foo off of her head and planting him down next to Padma. "I'd better pack a bag, then," she said, going up to her room to make ready for their next journey. She was done in less than five minutes and returned with a big rucksack on her bag. "We off?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:01 pm
"We're good to go." Maui said to Robin after she came back out. On to their next adventure!!! Maui was kind of excited. They were stronger now, and they had a new teammate. He was sure they could beat whoever they met next! They made their way outside and Foo transformed into his powerful lion form. "Hop on." Foo said as everyone started climbing on his back. Ugh Dae-jung wasnt a fan of traveling this way.
Generi
Generi

Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:43 pm
Elvira didn't like travelling like this either - normally because she was the tallest of the two girls so she had to sit in front of one of the boys with his hands on her... But this time, Robin sat in front of Elvira and Padma behind her. She hoped Maui was sitting behind her... Ugh what thoughts she was having!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:05 pm
Sad for Padma, Dae-jung did not enjoy flying so he refused to be at the end. So he hopped up behind Padma and Maui jumped up on the rear. “Alright hold on.” Foo said, more to Robin since she hadnt flown on him before. Foo took off into the sky and roared, creating a portal and passing through.
Generi
Generi

Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:01 pm
That was pretty sad. Padma tried not to look too dejected as she held on with all the others while they flew through Foo's portal. What wondrous place would they go to now? Robin was instantly thrilled and she threw her arms out either side of her to feel more of the wind whipping around them.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:45 am
They exited the portal flying over a large body of water. This reminded Maui of his home, although the water was certainly different. It was kind of choppy and it looked like a storm was brewing.
Generi
Generi

Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:57 pm
Padma had never seen a large body of water be whipped into such shapes, but below them now the water was swirling and whirling into deep vortexes that were getting deeper and deeper. It looked like they might reach all the way down to hell... She held onto Elvira more tightly as they all flew over. "That doesn't look right," Robin said over the wind that was picking up.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:24 am
“I cant even surmise where we are with all this choppy water.” Dae-jung said, trying to figure it out. “Foo can you fly closer to some land?” Maui asked. “I would but the shard is somewhere around here. It might be what’s causing this weather!” Foo told them as he flew them steadily through the storm.
Generi
Generi

Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:32 pm
Robin saw that this was a strange storm. The intensely turbulent ocean currents were whipping up some air above them, of course, but there was no wind being generated higher up in the atmosphere. There were no clouds and rain that normally accompanied ocean storms. "This shard is controlling ocean currents," she murmured in fascination.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:03 pm
“Let us quickly find it and get it to calm down then.” Dae-jung said. He could swim of course, but he was not a fan of being in open water with such nasty currents. “Im heading closer now.” Foo said as they got closer to the source of the disturbance.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:13 am
As they swooped lower, they all felt more of the effects of the wind being whipped up by the sea. Padma held onto her head scarf more tightly. They would have to transform into their magical outfits, but they needed a bit more room for it so couldn't do it on Foo's back.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:18 am
As they continued through, Maui could see something. “Hey do you all see that big ship over there?” Maui said pointing. Upon further inspection, they could. Foo got closer to it so they could see it better. “It appears to be a yacht.” Dae-jung said.
Generi
Generi

Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:02 pm
"A fancy yacht," Robin observed, sounding impressed. "What's a yacht?" Elvira asked dully. "What is the difference between a boat and a yacht?" Padma wondered aloud as they swooped closer. They could see from this distance that there was a person on the deck - a small person.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:42 am
“It’s just much more expensive. There’s not a whole lot different about it.” Dae-jung said. As they approached they saw someone. It looked like... “A little girl! She must be in trouble!” Maui said as he quickly transformed and leapt towards the yatcht. He had little cousins. Maui was very protective of kids.
Generi
Generi

Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:53 am
Maui was so brave, Padma was inspired to jump off of Foo too and join him in saving a girl. But as he floated and she fell down, the saw the little girl moving her hands in rhythm with the movement of the sea. Was this... Her doing? Come to think of it, her pretty blue dress did look like one of their transformed outfits.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:00 am
Maui landed on the yatcht and noticed what the others did. She didnt look like she was in any danger. Foo landed with the others on the yatcht and they approached the girl. The closer they got the more they could see that she was wearing a magical outfit like them. “Uh Hello there?” Maui said to the girl.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:43 am
The girl wasn't blind, and had seen the group of strangers land on her yacht on the back of a huge creature. She looked over her shoulder at them and grinned a wide grin. "Hello there!" she said. Padma noted that she and the girl looked fairly similar, though the girl's skin was darker, her braided hair was not concealed by a hijab, and she had a red spot in the middle of her head. She stopped controlling the ocean and turned towards them with a giggle, the yacht levelling out and the whole area clearing up.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:45 am
Huh well that pretty much confirmed it. “Hello there. My name is Maui and these are my friends yeah? we’re just like you.” He said with a smile. After everyone got off his back foo changed back into his normal form and floated up to her. “Haha no you guys arent. This girl is like crazy stronger than all of you.” Foo said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:24 am
"Foo, really?" grunted Elvira after he'd blurted that bit out. The girl blinked in confusion and then grinned wider. "You mean... You can control the sea like me?!" she said excitedly. "Not exactly," said Robin gently, waking over to her too. "For example, I can control the clouds." "The clouds?" the girl laughed. "That's so boring. What about you, hijabi?" She pointed at Padma while Robin smiled like someone who'd just died inside; Padma went pale. "Um... I-I control rain, sister." "Oh, water control like me! Hehe, but I'm better at it," the girl responded. Elvira growled to herself. What a beast!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:28 am
Foo couldnt help but chuckle. Oh he liked this one. Maui jsut smiled. He hoped none of them took what she said to heart. Kids were always kind of...direct with their way of speaking. Dae-jung understood as well. “Hmph, well I control fire.” Dae-jung said summoning a fireball in his hand.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:42 am
"And I can control ice," Elvira said, swirling up a small flurry of snow around her despite it being warm out on the ocean here. "So I could freeze your whole ocean business if I wouldn't." She couldn't, but the kid didn't call her bluff - in fact she looked quite impressed with Dae-Jung and Elvira. "Cool! What about you?" she asked, turning her attention on Maui.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:44 am
“I control the wind yeah? and I can move..” Maui quickly took off and ran a circle around the yatcht anc came back in front of the little girl so quickly. “Real fast.” Maui said. It was always fun to show off a bit in front of children. “So what’s your name?” Maui asked the girl.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:13 am
The girl cooed and clapped excitably, but then started giggling. "You mean wind like what baba gets when he eats chillies," she teased. Elvira was just about done with this child and wanted to cuff her about the ear, like she had any younger siblings and cousins who'd annoyed her, but she'd let her introduce herself first. "My name is Devi. Oh! Baba!" she squawked suddenly, seemingly reminding herself with her anecdote. "I have to go home now, or baba might use the slipper." She ran into the inside parts of the yacht and it suddenly lurched forward. Robin was confounded. "Does she know how to drive this thing?" she asked nervously, clutching the railings.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:18 am
“Uh lets go make sure she does.” Maui said as he detransformed and ran down inside the yatcht. “Devi is it ok for you to be out on this Yatcht?” Dae-jung asked when they arrived. He had a strong feeling this was stolen seeing as how there were no adults aboard.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum