ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Polyamory  - Page 4 Empty Re: Polyamory

Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:11 am
"Wow~," Nannaly cooed, looking dreamily up at the artificial sky. "So where are you going next?" "Who knows?" Nila said, shaking her head to clear her stupid girly thoughts. She too had finished her ice cream, and she threw her the pot in a nearby bin. "We only just left our old planet. We could go anywhere in the universe." "Anywhere~?" Nannaly turned to Nila with that some wondrous look, which made Nila grin playfully. "Anywhere." "Wow~... Say, um, how big is your spaceship? Like... Do you have room for one more~?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:13 am
“We have room for a lot. I built that ship to host a lot of people. Just Incase we wanted to pick up someone...interesting.” Jr said with a grin. “Im guessing you want to come with us? I wouldnt mind it if you did.” Jr said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:05 am
"You wouldn't?" Nannaly asked excitedly. "We wouldn't," Nila agreed, lazily slinging one arm around Nannaly's shoulders. "In fact, I'd really like you to come with us." Nannaly giggled shyly, tucking some of her thick hair behind her ear. "Well, I'd really like to come... With you,~" she murmured, tilting her chin up so that her face was really close to Nila's. Nila was picking up what she was putting down for real. "I can't wait to explore... With you," she growled, snaking another hand around her waist.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:13 am
Damn, Nila stole a march on Jr. well it didnt matter. If they got Nanally to come with them, then he would have chances a plenty. “Then come along with us. We can both guarantee you a fun and...exciting time up in space.” Jr said with a smile.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:00 am
Nannaly tore her gaze away from Nila, making Nila glare up at Jr. "Thank you for inviting me," Nannaly cooed. "I'll happily join you. But I have to warn you, my daddy's... Scary." She giggled slightly, which was a little chilling given what she'd just said. Nila smirked in response. "Daddy issues, huh? Hot. Funnily enough, we've both got daddy issues too, right June?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:06 am
“Hmph lets just say we have experience with scary dads. Im sure I already know the answer, but your daddy has something to do with the people who run this place right?” Jr said. He figured her father had to be the boss which was why they were so protective of her. He still wanted to hear it from her though.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:35 am
Nannaly shrugged, tilting her head and smiling coquettishly. "Something like that~," she murmured. "Well, those goons last night weren't so tough," Nila said. "We can probably handle more, if your daddy sends after us." She gave Nannaly's shoulder and waist reassuring squeezes, and her mind went blank for a bit as she enjoyed the squishy sensation. Nannaly giggled more loudly - maybe she was ticklish. "In that case, we should leave soon," she said. "Daddy's been watching us this whole time." Now that was ominous.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:39 am
Heh this was actually making Jr excited. “Alright then. Where should we go next?” Jr said. Nanally was their guide after all. If she led them to some place where they could fight more goons Jr wouldn’t complain, but somewhere more intimidate wouldnt be so bad either.~ Being with Nanally was making Jr excited in all kinds of ways.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:57 am
Nannaly blinked blankly. "I have no idea," she said. "I've lived in the sphere all my life." Well, obviously, Nila thought. A girl with an overbearing dad wouldn't be allowed to leave; Jr of all people should know that. "We have a map," Nila said. "Let's just pick somewhere random. It's how we got here." Nannaly 'ooh'ed at that. "You mean our meeting is completely by chance? What are the odds~?" "It must be fate," Nila replied dreamily, which made them both laugh. Man, Jr had some catching up to do because these two were really hitting it off. Suddenly, they heard panicked murmurs from further down the street. Three cyclops were advancing on them, barrelling past civilians and pushing over items in their way. These ones were a lot bigger and more brutish looking than the others. Nannaly groaned. "We'd better go," she said, standing up. "Why?" Nila asked, getting up casually beside her. "There's only three goons, we can take 'em." "Those aren't goons," replied the littlest cyclops. "They're my brothers."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:21 am
Oh that made this even more exciting. Jr had an idea. He bent down and picked up Nanally in his arms. “If that’s the case lets have them chase us a bit. I think this’ll make this much more fun if they get riled up.” Jr said with a smile. Oh man this woman felt amazing in his arms. Jr gave Nila a look as he began to take off.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:32 am
And with that one move, Nila had her advantage stolen from her. Nannaly whimpered a little at the big strong arms scooping her up, and clung to Jr affectionately. Nila scowled at Jr and took off after him. The three brothers gave chase. Their sister being snatched like that had given them the impression that she had been kidnapped, which turned their annoyance at being sent to save their deformed sister into pure rage. How dare someone take their midget sis - didn't they know whose daughter she was?! They stomped after them towards Jr's ship in the docks.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:37 am
“Haha that seemed to really piss them off!” Jr said joyously as they headed for the ship. It looked like Nanally was officially going with them now, seeing as how they were making a speedy get away. They quickly got inside the ship and Jr had the doors close. “Welcome aboard.” He said as they headed to the control room.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:45 am
Nannaly didn't want to impose, but she kind of had some things that she needed to get before they left. Nila figured she would before she even said anything. "I'll run back to your place and get your stuff," she said. "You two hole up here and stay safe." "B-be careful," Nannaly said, reaching up and holding Nila's hands. The taller woman smirked down at her, stroking her cheek with one hand. "Don't worry, sweetie. I'll be right back." And then she was gone, and Jr had lost his advantage again because damn that was just so cool~.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:49 am
Clever girl. Oh this contest was getting so fun! Jr activated the ship as he sat down with Nanally in his lap. “How’s about we entertain your brothers for a bit while we wait for Nila?” Jr suggested, as he pressed as few buttons and a display popped up for them.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:04 am
"W-what do you mean~?" Nannaly asked curiously. She sounded a little breathless, so it was obvious that she was very excited at being sat in his lap like this.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:13 am
“Well this ship has a few tricks to keep people from breaking into it. Hit one of these buttons and it should get them off our backs.” Jr said as he grabbed Nanallys hand and showed her where the buttons were.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:37 am
B-big hand... Nannaly bit lip and let Jr lead her hand to the console, moving as little as possible so that he had all the power. He could probably hear her heart pounding, so clearly being so small and weak compared to him was really doing it for her. She pressed a button at random, not really caring too much if her brothers were hurt.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:42 am
Jr grinned. Oh yeah, he was in control and he loved it. He had her press the sonic disruptor button, which was a fun one. “Alright now take a look at the screen.” Jr said as he gently turned her face towards the monitor. On it they could see her brothers trying to burst down the door. Then some strange speaker type machines came out from the side of the ship and a horrible crippling screeching sound was sent at them. It sounded like someone singing, but horribly.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:24 am
Nannaly could hardly focus on the screen with Jr's hands all over her, but she vaguely saw her brothers crumbling to their knees with their hands clamped over their ears. "So cool~," she murmured, shuffling back into his lap in just the right way so that she could get comfortable. She looked away from the screen and up at Jr, who was undeniably handsome and had now completely won her over.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:27 am
Jr gave her his most charming smile. “Thank you. It makes me happy to hear that from someone as beautiful as you.” Jr said. He still had his hand on her chin and was looking deeply into her eye. Oh man, it was so beautiful. And she gave him the look he knew all too well. He leaned in close, their lips almost touching. He hovered over her lips a bit and then closed the gap and gave her a kiss.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:42 am
Nannaly was very clearly into this. She was panting and rosy cheeked, her eye and lips glistening from exciting. When he kissed her, she moaned slightly and pressed her body fully up against his. He could feel all of her curves and bumps like this. While her brothers squirmed outside, while Nila was sprinting through the streets and avoiding capture by swathes of goons, Nannaly and Jr made out in the pilot's seat.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:46 am
Jr had no problems and made sure he got his fill of feeling up Nanallys every curve. Her tits, her ass, her body, his hands felt them all. They kept making out until they heard Nila returning with her stuff. Jr paused their make out grope session with a bit of a tease. “To be continued my dear.~” Jr said, giving her one final squeeze on her ass as Nila came into the room.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:07 am
Nannaly was pink all over when they finished, and she whined slightly at Jr's teasing. He already had her wrapped around his pinkie, but little did he know now that he was also tightly wound around hers. So she played up to him now, batting her lashes and pouting up at him. "You can take off now," Nila said from the door. "If your hands aren't too busy, that is." God damn it, she'd been defeated by Jr. That didn't mean Nannaly was 100% his, but he would always have the first kiss. Nannaly's blush was now one of embarrassment instead of horniness. "Th-thank you so much for getting my stuff, m-mistress," she cooed, hopping out of Jr's lap and trotting over to her. Mistress?!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:12 am
Jr chuckled as he turned the chair around and began the take off. Oh the feeling he was feeling right now. This was what he wanted. what he had craved. THis excitement, this rush, it was all he had wanted out of life, and he was becoming addicted to it. He wanted more. He had the ship take off into the sky, much to the dismay of Nanallys brothers, as they once again entered the endless sky, full of possibilities. “So, Since it worked so well last time, lets pick another random place to go.” Jr said as he pulled up the galaxy map.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:39 am
Nannaly had gone to drop her stuff off in her room, leaving Nila and Jr alone to decide. "We'll let her pick," she said, sitting on the arm of Jr's chair. "But I swear to the gods, I will win the next round," she added, sounding annoyed but grinning too. She was feeling the same thrill as Jr, but until she had taken a man or woman for herself then she wouldn't be quite as satisfied. Speaking of taking a woman, Nannaly had come back to the room with a sleepy look on her face. "Just to let you know, there will probably be fleets of ships after us," she said casually. "So you'd better jump to hyperspace quickly and go super far away~."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum