ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Polyamory  - Page 19 Empty Re: Polyamory

Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:44 am
Grog let out a loud sound as Nila’s foot connected with their gut. Such....such power. Grog had been thrown off balance by the punch toss so the kick made Grog flip backwards and pass out on the ground. One kick? This guy was laaame. “Strongest my ass.” Jr said. Nobody knew what to say. Did Grog...just get one hit KOed?
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:46 am
"Huh?" Nila squinted down at Grog, wondering if he was faking it. It was a basic move if he was... But no, he had genuinely passed out from her kicking his stomach. With a whistle, Nila looked around at the others nearby. "Anyone else?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:23 pm
There were a lot of quiet whispers as everyone was figuring out what to do. “Man, y’all are much wimpyer without your boss around.” Jr muttered loud enough for everyone to hear. That got them riled up as one of the inmates spoke up. “You bastards! You probably got a cheap shot in on grog! Y’all aint that tough!” Jr smirked. “You might be right. How bout this? If any of y’all are brave enough why dont you try to take a swing at my friend here? Then y’all would be the boss right?” Jr suggested. It seemed that they would need a little more oomph to get complete control of this mooks.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:28 am
"Offer up yourself next time," Nila grunted at Jr, though she was happy to take the hit if needed. "Well?" she addressed the wider audience more loudly. Man, screw this uniform. With little effort, she extended her third pair of arms and ripped through her shirt, leaving it hanging off her shoulders and loosely off her waist. Oh great, she had six arms instead of four?! There was no way anyone would step to her now, she was basically Grog 2.0 in their eyes.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:44 am
They were certainly very frightened of the person who laid out the strongest of them but then they looked to her companions. They didnt look so tough, and the guy was just standing there smirking. "H-how about you let that guy fight? He seems like he thinks he's hot shit." "I am hot shit." Jr said in reply. " "Why are you provoking them?" Azarea said. She trusted in Jr and Nilas strength, but she didnt know how well they could handle a mob of them.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:48 pm
"Don't worry," Nila whispered to Azarea. With one of them picking on Jr, she realised they might also try to pick a fight with Azarea and Faye - but Nila had an idea for that, when the time came. "Hot shit indeed," Nila agreed more loudly so the others could hear. "Who wants to find out?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:39 am
“Flure take on this little punk!” A large alien said from the back as they walked over. They were about a foot or two taller than Grog but only had two arms. FLure was the second toughest guy after Grog. He was really slow but he probably had the most power in this whole prison. “Little punk stand still. Flure punch.” Jr smirked. Oh this perfect he had to show off too. “Alright big guy. I can promise you that you cant move me from this spot. Give it all you got, “Jr said as he held up one of his arms with his palm open. Flure got pissed. THis little creature was underestimating him. Flure reared back his arm and sent what seemed like a devastating punch. The force of it sent a small shockwave around those close by. Jr however had not moved. Flure panicked a bit. It felt like he had hit something unmovable. Who were these people?
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:19 pm
”Aww, go easy on this one,” Nila interjected before Jr could retaliate. “He seems kinda dumb.” She was only half joking.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:44 pm
“I was going easy on him.” Jr said. “Alright big guy. Its my turn right?” Jr said as he cracked his knuckle. Flure was nervous but didnt want to lose face. “Little man take Flure attack. Flure take little man attack.” Flure said as he crossed his arms and readied for Jr’s punch. Hmmm...based on the punch Jr was sure to kill this guy if he hit him too hard. Jr walked up and punched Flure right in the chest. Flure let out a loud grunt then fell to his knees. “You...too...strong...” Flure said as he passed out much like Grog. “You heard the man. Anyone else?” Everyone was quiet. Nobody even thought of opposing them now. “Alright guess we’re the bosses. What should our first order be Nila?” Jr asked.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:20 pm
Now was time for Nila to initiate her plan to get everyone to definitely leave Az and Faye alone, even if they weren't with she and Jr. Turning towards the smaller women, Nila dropped down to one knee and bowed her head. "Mistresses, what would you have us weaklings do to these even weaker weaklings?" she asked graciously. Her thinking was that she and Jr had just demonstrated that they were the strongest here, so pretending to be weak compared to Faye and Az would put everyone off approaching them entirely.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:34 pm
Ahh Jr saw what Nila was doing. He went beside Nila and did the same thing. "Anything you command our mistresses. Faye was totally confused, but Az picked up on it pretty quick. How smart. "Yes you have done good. Now listen up! We were not captured, we came here of our own volition. If you leave us be that will be the end of it. We shall handle our business and you can go about your lives. However if any of you stand in our way...well you see what will happen." Az said as she pointed to Grog and Flure. It seemed to get the point across. Az turned around towards where they came in and the crowd of inmates parted. "Come along." Az said, wrapping arms with Faye as they began to walk back. Well she was quite the showman.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:00 pm
Quite the showman indeed, though Nila would've thought the 'less is more approach' to pretending she was tough would've been a better look. Getting to her feet again, Nila squared her shoulders and folded all of her arms, strutting menacingly after their smaller superiors.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:42 am
After they left the mob and were back at their cells, it seemed the guards also witnessed what happened and “decided” that they could chill in one room, Az sighed. “Nice theatrics. You really went bombastic with that performance.” Jr said. As puffed her cheeks a bit. “You both put me on the spot. I panicked. Id rather have been more regal and subdued. Guess Ill have to adopt this persona now.” Azarea sighed. “If it makes you feel any better, I totally blanked. I had no idea what was going on.” Faye said.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum