ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Polyamory  Empty Polyamory

Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:47 am
Several years had passed since that day where Jr had invaded Earth. After a show of humiliation and a lesson he wouldnt forget, Jr straightened up his act. He had matured, ever so slightly, and was now even more powerful than he was then. However, over the past few years he had done nothing but train and train, and pretty much just do whatever he wanted. and now...he was bored. Even though he was a prince, he had no obligations to speak of. The planet ruled by his father was doing great, and his father had no plans to retire, so Jr was left to his own devices. His family strongly believed in supporting whatever it was he wanted to do, but he had no idea what he wanted to do. Then suddenly it came to him. “Nila. Lets travel through space.” Jr said to his childhood friend, sparing, and sex partner, Nila, during one of their training sessions.
Generi
Generi

Polyamory  Empty Re: Polyamory

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:18 am
"Sure," Nila said instantly without even hesitating a moment. Nila was one of the many children of slaves on this planet (it was prospering but no one said Golem was a kind leader), but her six arms had made her tougher than the other slave children. She'd avoided ending up as an abused prostitute and became one of the many gladiators that entertained this planet, which is how she and Jr met. And then once she was friends with a royal, she basically became a royal herself. They spent their youths fighting and fucking anyone they pleased, including each other, but the only desire they hadn't sated was their desire for adventure. Nila had teased Jr relentlessly after he returned from Earth with his tail between his legs, but she was also super jealous because he'd gotten to see the universe. Also she was mad that he left without her. So when she eventually forgave him for that, the questions about space were relentlessly. She could never persuade Jr to do anything but it had been obvious since he returned that Nila also wanted to go to space. When he finally asked, she was almost annoyed by how casual it was - so she punched him in the gut and ended the fight. "I'm already packed."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:22 am
It wasnt that Jr didnt want to go back in space, he couldnt. After his stunt, and having endangered his sister, his father forbade him from leaving the planet. Not only that, but Golem had it made so that the ships could not be accessed by Jr unless he was given permission. Because of that, Jr had enacted a plan immediately. Jr chuckled and rubbed his stomach. He loved how hard she could hit. “Good that makes this much faster. I have a surprise. It was difficult to keep it so secret.” Jr said as he led Nila back to his room.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:30 am
Nila groaned. "This is not a surprise, I've been here before," she said, and honestly she'd lost count of how many times she'd been up to Golem Jr's palatial room. At first he'd snuck her in, but then his parents found out (he still didn't know his precious baby sister Kiki had snitched) and they told him to do whatever. Anyway, she wasn't in the mood for that at the moment: they'd won a big battle two nights ago and had celebrated with so much food, drink, and horny fans, that she was still feeling the after effects two days later.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:34 am
Jr laughed. “I think I’ve had my fill for a while after that big battle after party two days ago. No, we’re not here for that.” Jr said. He went over to his mantle and pressed a button. when he did, his bed lifted up and then something appeared. It looked like...a teleporter? “Come on.” He said as he activated it and the both of them teleported away. The room they arrived in was very dark, but then Jr clapped his hands and lights turned on into a massive room, and in that room was...a space cruiser.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:41 am
Nila stumbled slightly from the unceremonious teleportation, but shook her head to clear the sparks in her eyes. Those sparks returned when she saw the spaceship in front of her. "Oh... Oh wow," she murmured, all six of her hands clenching in excitement. "No way! Oh my god, we can go... Get my bag, which I packed but is in my room," she added more irritably, glaring at Jr. "That's got all my battle gear, June, now I gotta go grab it. Where even are we?" "Here," said a little voice behind them, making Nila jump. It was that pesky Kiki, who always seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. She was holding Nila's giant knapsack, which was even bigger than she was, and she was directing a disappointed look at her big brother.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:44 am
Oh goddamnit. How was it that Kiki always was able to be everywhere Jr didnt need her to be. “Kiki. I see you’ve followed behind me once again.” Jr said. He had no idea what she would ask for, but it was best for him to play it cool. However if she asked to go with him that would be a problem because he wasnt planning on returning any time soon.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:50 am
Kiki's lower lip wobbled. "You weren't even going to say goodbye," she whimpered, throwing Nila's bag on the ground with a loud clatter. Nila awkwardly went to pick it up, and then shuffled towards the ship to avoid getting in between a sibling interaction. She'd killed her brothers so she really couldn't relate to not hating one's siblings. Kiki walked up to her brother and reached up to take his hand. "Promise to not get hurt again," she said. "And... Promise to come visit me?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:53 am
Jr sighed. She was such a sweetheart. It was hard to tell what she was thinking at times, but he at least knew she loved him. He bend down and touched her head. “Nobody can hurt your big brother anymore. Im the strongest out there. It is true I was going to leave before saying goodbye, but only because of father. But dont worry little one. Ill come visit you someday. Ill even send you gifts from when Im out in space. How does that sound?” Jr said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:02 am
Kiki's lip wobbling had turned into bubbles of tears now, but she braved a smile. "That sounds good enough," she said, putting her hands on Jr's cheeks so she could stop him moving away before she kissed his nose. "I love you. I love you, Nila," she added more loudly. There was a pause, followed by "love you too" from an uncomfortable Nila by the ship's hangar door. Kiki giggled and let Jr go. He wouldn't notice until a bit later that she'd slipped her favourite necklace around his wrist. "See you soon."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:08 am
“See you soon little one. Let mother know that I tell the family I love them....but wait a couple hours.” Jr added at the end. He already had plenty of his belongings on the ship already so they could already board. He waved to his sister as he led Nila to the control deck. “Im able to operate this beauty by myself, but I also have an AI assisting. I think youll like her. Alu say hello to Nila.” Jr said as a virtual woman appeared by his monitor. “Hello Nila. Its a pleasure to finally meet you.” Said the AI Alu in a very...seductive voice.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:19 am
Nila narrowed her eyes at Jr. "June? Why would you make your AI... So sexy... When we can't even have sex with her? We can't, right?" she added, directing this question at Alu instead. Man, Jr had even given her a great rack, but if she was just a hologram then what was the point?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:26 am
Jr chuckled. “Alu switch.” Jr said. alu nodded as her body shimmered and then it became a rather handsome gentleman. “You can pick whichever you want. Alu is customizable. Anyway enough talking its time for us to take off. Alu you know what to do.” “Right away sir.” ALu said as the ship began to come to life. Jr took the wheel and pressed a few buttons himself. He was glad he studied to get his pilot skills up to par. THe ship roared to life and then a bay door opened and they shot out of it. Once outside, Nila could see that they had been transported to a far mountain side that few ever went because there wasnt much there. Perfect place for a hidden base.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:34 am
Nila was still confused as to whether Alu was bangable or not, either as a woman or a man, but for now they were blasting off into space. She took a moment to further consider how Kiki had gotten all the way out here... But let it go, and ignored everyone else to look forward into the endless cosmos of space. "Oh my god," she breathed. "We're actually doing it. We're actually going out into space!" She normally was so tough and masculine, but the wonder on her face made her look like a dewy eyed girl.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:37 am
“Yes. That sweet smell of adventure. I have waited for it for so long. Building this ship was not easy, but now that it’s finished we are free to go anwhere!! AIu open up the star map!” Jr said as he stood up and a large map of their current galaxy spread out before them. “Nila, Ill let you pick our first stop. We can literally go anywhere so pick any planet you want.” Jr said excitedly.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:56 am
Nila was hyperventilating almost as she looked all around the map. "Oh, I don't know, there!" she said, running over to the map and stabbing her finger at a random binary star system. Then she put both her hands on the giant space window and looked back over her shoulder at Jr. "Now get over here," she purred, waggling her ass at him. All this excitement had dispersed her hangover-food-baby and really got her going. And when they were done, Jr showed her around the rest of his ship, and then they ate and slept in the pilot's seat, both too excited to sleep in their beds. The next day, they had arrived at the binary star system. Neither of them knew that this was one of the many fronts of a mafia that owned this quadrant. A binary Dyson sphere around both of the stars was really a huge market place that sold goods to fund the mafia, and acted as a money laundering system. As well as that, it had one of the most popular restaurants in this quadrant.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:59 am
Neither of them had any idea as they landed at the port. The first thing they neede to procure was money. Jr had brought a lot of expensive things that the two of them could pawn in order to get some cash to endulge themselves. They were lucky enough to find a pawnshop who gave them generous amounts of money for the items he sold. However, the items had to be reported to the mafia...“So, I dont know about you but I want to eat some food from this place. When you go to a new place you have to try the local food.” Jr said excitedly.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:05 am
"What was Earth food like?" Nila teased, elbowing Jr in the ribs. She'd dressed up all nice for this place and was down for whatever. When they'd pawned off some stuff, and taken some pictures with a few locals because they found them attractive, they headed up to the northern edge of the sphere where the best of the best restaurant was. And it was super busy. They had to wait a little while, but eventually got seated. "So, I feel like the mafia is a cyclops mafia," Nila noted, looking around at all the security with their singular eyes. Jesus, cyclopses were monstrous. Even the shortest one was about 9ft tall.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:08 am
Ugh Jr wished he could have tried some human food. the most he had was a “protein bar” and he got that from his sister, who had gotten it from one of the humans. Meh it was fine. “It does seem like there are a lot of them. Mafias are pretty intersting. I wonder if the boss is strong.” Jr said as they had finally gotten seated. Now they just had to wait for their waiter or waitress.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:27 pm
"No doubt," Nila said, eyeing up a 10ft security guard as he stomped past. "If he is a lowly goon then the boss must be like a skyscraper." She winked up at the guy and waggled her fingers, drawing a smirk from him before he had passed them by. "Maybe we can join his mob and earn money by being mercenaries. That's basically sponsored adventuring, just with a little murdering here and there." "Would sir and madame like a drink?" said a little voice beside them. "Yes, actually," Nila said, glancing down at the menu. "But I haven't decided, what would... You... Rec... Omend...?" Nila trailed off at the sight of the waitress who was serving them. She was a cyclops too, but unlike any of the others. Other cyclops females were humongous like the males, but this one was tiny! She couldn't be more than 4ft5 tops. And her body wasn't muscular, it was soft and round like a marshmallow. And her eye, oh god, it was big and blue and sparkling like an ocean reflecting a clear sky. The waitresses batted her long lashes at Nila and smiled. "Of course~," she said in an effervescent voice. "What flavour profile do you prefer?" "S-s-s... Sweeeeeeet," Nila drawled. The waitress smiled, and Jr might have noticed it was a coy smile, before leaning over Nila's menu and pointing to some options, naming them off. "Oh, yeah, that one," Nila mumbled, picking a random one when she was really feasting on the sight of her enormous tits. "Certainly," said the waitress, noting it down before turning her charm on Jr. "And for sir~?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:29 pm
Jr was looking at the menu but when he heard the voice he looked over it. His gaze went up, expecting a giant slender cyclops beauty, but then his eyes trailed downward to see a lovely small curvaceous beauty. Her small stature drew more emphasis on her luscious curves and her massively beautiful eye. “Ill also take the recommended. Although my flavor profile is spicy.” Jr said, eying up this wondrous beauty. She seemed to be quite rare among all these giants and that just gave her more appeal.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:57 am
The waitress looked up in thought, her bottom lip sticking out cutely. "Spicy, hmm~ oh, I know just the thing," she said, writing something down on her notepad before returning her gaze to her customers at the table with a cute smile. "I'll be right back with those~." With a swish of her luscious black ponytail, the waitress was gone. Nila watched her go, practically slathering over how her little black waitress' dress did nothing to subdue her hypnotic jiggle. "Wow," she breathed, her chin slumping into her hand. "Space is great. We visit one place and already we've met the most beautiful creature in the universe."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:02 am
“Indeed. She is quite the beauty. I did not plan on finding a beauty such as her so quickly.” Jr said as he stretched. “So Im pretty sure I already know what you’re thinking.” Jr said giving Nila a sly grin. It was probably the same thing they always thought when they both found an attractive woman they both liked.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:16 am
Nila looked at Jr with the same wry smirk. "Oh, it is on," she said, punching all three of her rights fists into all three of her left palms. "But don't worry, I'll let you watch me sleep with her when I win her over. Did you see the way she looked at me? God, I'm feeling all romantic suddenly." This was nothing new: whenever they encountered a particularly attractive man or woman, Nila would go all gooey and wax poetic, totally at odds with her normal personality.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:20 am
“She was clearly amazed to see someone with so many arms. People with two arms are always amazed by those who have more.” Jr said. “Anyway I might be gracious enough to let you join us once I win. I carve enough to go around after all.” Jr said. Anyway first one to acquire her name would be ahead of the game. Jr was poised to get it first once the waitress returned. For now, jr just happily watched the waitress bound all around, not particularly caring who noticed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum