ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Into the Spiderverse - Page 2 Empty Re: Into the Spiderverse

Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:09 am
Of course the automaton would be the first to arrive. “I arrive when I please. Especially since I call the meetings.” Morzo said. He flicked his fingers and the metallic woman was moved from his chair as he walked over and sat Down. “Im assuming you found the place ok?” Morzo said non chalantly. “Its not difficult to find.” A voice from the corner said as a man appeared from the shadows. “Ah huntsman. Welcome.” Morzo said. Huntsman just harrumphed as he went over and sat in his chair. “So who else was invited to this meeting?” He asked. Morzo was paying quite a lot of money so he was expecting more than just these two to show up.

“We hunger Jet.” The symbiote said to Jet as they swung across the city. “Yeah, I do kind of feel my stomach growling. We didnt have a chance to get some grub before we got sent here.” Jet said. “I dont know if our money will work here though.” Jet realized. “I like squirrels. Lets eat a squirrel. I can smell them in that park.” THe symbiote said. “Ew gross we arent eating squirrels Havoc. But...maybe they have food stalls in the park? I suppose we can go check it out.” Jet said as they made their way to the park, very careful not to be seen.
Generi
Generi

Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:06 am
The automaton did her closest approximation of a sigh and folded her arms, as another of their diabolical comrades came in. "Also in attendance will be the one known as Asura the Berserker, and the one who calls herself Eclipse," she told the Huntsman, knowing the full list because she knew basically everything. Nadja didn't have a chair so she stood slightly behind Morzo, obedient and meek in this moment.

Millie had just found a burger cart and bought herself the biggest, greasiest, cheesiest, onion ringiest burger she could get. "So good!" she crooned after a couple of bites, with meat juice around her mouth and spilling over her hands. The food was calming her down a bit, so when she was done she was going to figure out where to go from here. She'd seen others like her when she fell through the vortex. Perhaps she should find this dimension's her and they could figure out how to get her back home. Ugh, she hoped this version of her wasn't too cute...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:48 am
Ugh the berserker. He was a wild one. Huntsman had worked with him a few times in the past and things never went according to plan because he was such a battle junky. He had heard stories of Eclipse, but he hadnt worked with her before. Huntsman was wondering what all this was going to be about, but chance were that they wouldnt find out until everyone was present. A few moments passed and they could hear thunderous footsteps as a large figure entered the room. He had an incredibly powerful aura as he stomped his way into the room. “Hmmm...seems Im the last to show up.” Asura said.

Jet landed in the park, and using Havoc, he transformed his suit into a normal pair of clothing. They only walked a few feet when Havoc stopped Jet in his tracks. “I smelll something gooood. Meat!” Havoc said. Jet took a moment to find the smell and then he smelled it as well. “Hamburgers! Oh man I could use a burger. Lets go get one.” Jet said. They went over to the burger cart and ordered a big fat burger as well. Luckily his money was similar enough where he could use it. Jet walked a few feet with his burger when he felt a strange sensation. It was almost like his spider sense but instead it was like he was...sensing someone like him. He looked around to see the direction it was coming from.
Generi
Generi

Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:13 am
Nadja rolled her eyes when Asura stomped into the room. Surely if he could see two empty chairs, and she was standing behind Morzo, then he clearly wasn't the last one here. Stupid animal brain of his... "You are not, but feel free to take your time," N-N said icily. She had been working on her sarcasm and was getting quite good at it. "We will, thank you," said a sultry voice from behind Asura. Out stepped the one known as Eclipse, a woman who was somehow both pale yet dark, willowy yet buxom, and cold yet inviting. She had a bewildering affect on both men and women, and Nadja was trying to remember why she'd hated her as she looked at her. Eclipse reached up and rubbed Asura's mane. "Hello again, fluffy one," she purred.

Millie was still chowing down when she got a familiar but new feeling in her nerve endings. Anyone looking at her would see the web tattoos behind her ears glowing blue as the sensation washed over her. She looked around and saw a guy in a beanie over by the burger shack. The sensation got stronger when she looked at him. Could he be the 'her' of this universe? Huh, in this universe she was a black dude? She hastily stuffed the rest of the burger into her face and got up, trotting over to him. "Gare gou gike ge?" she garbled with her mouth full when she got over to him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:34 am
Asura could sense that Eclipse was behind him. He could smell her as soon as she presented herself. He grinned and growled a bit playfully. “Eclipse. Always a pleasure. If Morzo got you here, then this is certainly going to be entertaining.” Asura said excitedly. Morzo sighed. “If youre done flirting, Id like to start this meeting before I get much older.” Morzo snapped. “Hmph. I was unaware that you aged.” Huntsman said. “Age is but a state of mind. Literally and figurately.” Morzo said. “Very well. You certainly caught my attention with that invite. what is it you need that you would call on this rogues gallery?” Asura said as he sat down in the chair clearly provided by him.

Jet had not yet seen Millie but Havoc did. It also heard her strange garbled nonsense before Jet did. “There! She’s casting some sort of spell. Defend!” Havoc said as Jets clothes began to quiver. “Wait wait its not a spe...” Jet was about to say stop but before he could Havoc had already deployed a dark goopy shield of ice with spikes as the symbiote covered Jets entire body and he was in his suit. He also dropped his burger. “Oh come on Havoc!! Does she look like some kind of wizard?!” Jet said. “we’ve never seen one so...yes?” Havoc said to Jet.
Generi
Generi

Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:11 am
Eclipse smirked at Morzo and then winked up at Asura, before taking her seat as well next to N-N. "Yes, what could possibly be so pressing?" she asked Morzo as she let her jacket fall off of her shoulders somewhat.

Millie's excitement and curiosity dissipated when the guy squared up to her, quite intimidatingly at that. She stepped back and dropped her napkin in surprise at the sight of the guy turning into this gloopy black mess. And spiky as well. Had she frightened him? Was he actually an enemy? She pouted slightly, reached down to pick up her napkin, and used the side that hadn't touched the ground to clean her face and hands. "Jeez, sorry," she grumbled.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:19 am
Morzos tone got serious as he looked at them all. “Currently I am working on a project. It will allow me to tap into the power of other dimensions and use them for my own goals. It will also help me find someone I need in order for my plans to succeed in the future. However there has been a slight...problem.” Morzo said. Inter dimensional travel? This certainly was getting interesting. “Im sure you are all aware of the rise of so called “super heroes” as of late. Well, it seems our little city has just recently acquired its very own.” Morzo said. “You’re speaking of the incident with those...what were they?...mutated spiders?” Huntsman said. He had heard wind of Jakes father and his schemes but there was no money in it so it passed by him. “Indeed. One little hero is no big deal, but thanks to the blundering of my right hand, this little hero has halted my project temporarily, and there’s a chance that their interference may have caused more heroes to appear in the city.” Morzo said.

“N-no no nono its not your fault. Im really sorry about that.” Jet said as he despiked. “You’re...you’re like me arent you? A spider person?” Jet said as he got a little closer. “Be wary of her magic spells.” Havoc said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:29 am
Nadja felt like crying when Morzo said that, but she blinked them back and glared down at the floor. Eclipse saw this but said nothing, storing it up for later. "So you want us to defend your little project from some jumped up do-gooders?" she asked Morzo scathingly. "Other than money, what's in it for us? It's only him that one works just for a paycheck," she added, gesturing at the Huntsman whom she refused to acknowledge.

Millie lowered the napkin that she'd been holding somewhat defensively between them. "I-I guess so," she said. "I mean, not entirely like you, I can't do... That but... You get that sense too, right?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:35 am
“Thats the best part Eclipse. Whatever you desire I can Make it happen. It all depends on how well this project succeeds and how well you preform.” Morzo said. Hmmm...this was certainly tempting. “If I can fight agaisnt these so called heroes that will be enough for me. Along with a substantial amount of money of course, hahaha!” Asura said. “You know my prices. Im in.” Huntsman said. These heroes tended to not really be that big of a problem so he would be able to handle this easily.

“Yeah. Man I didnt think we would be able to meet this dimensions spider person so quickly. You probably wont believe me, but Im actually from a different dimension.” Jet explained to her. “My name is Jet by the way.” He added.
Generi
Generi

Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:41 am
Eclipse smirked again. What she desired most was the end of all men, including even he and Asura - though she'd give them both a good ride first. But of course Morzo would not like that. So perhaps being able to go to another dimension and kill all men there would satisfy her. And who was to say she should stop at just one other dimension? She twiddled a strand of hair playfully and fluttered her lashes. "Then I shall play along," she said. "I am here to meld with an inter-dimensional machine," said N-N. "Keep your money."

Millie blinked in surprise. "M-my name's Millie," she replied, suddenly blushing. The guy had come on a bit strong but he was actually pretty nice. "And I believe you, because I'm not from here either. Heh heh." She giggled nervously. "So I guess we better find the local spider and figure out what to do?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:49 am
“I think your melding will be very helpful in restoring my machine.” Morzo said to N-N. Good this whole thing would work out just fine. Huntsman stood up and started towards the door. “Ill go hunt down the one who first showed. Chances are if there are others they will gravitate towards that one.” Huntsman said.

“Oh so another dimension hooper huh? Yeah lets go look for the local spider together.” Jet said with a charming smile. “Good idea. Keep the wizard close.” Havoc said. “Would you cut it out with the wizard thing?” Jet said, accidentally out loud. He then looked to Millie. “Oh uh...sorry about that. My symbiote can be a little chatty.” Jet said, just assuming Millie already knew what symbiotes were.
Generi
Generi

Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:38 am
"Show me the machine," N-N said, quite hastily for her usual cool demeanour, as she stood up and looked at Morzo. Eclipse held back laughter as she stood up too. "Yes, I too would like to see this great device," she said, a little mockingly. Really, though, she kind of wanted to get inside Nadja's head and mess with her a bit. The girl was still looking a bit dejected.

Millie just blinked and smiled nervously. "Uh huh," she said, not knowing at all what he was talking about. Did his powers talk to him? Hers didn't. Should they? She was so confused by this guy, he was hella cute and nice, but also... Really weird. She supposed they were all cooky in their own ways. She shrugged and pointed in a random direction. "Guess we better start looking."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:15 am
"Very well. Nadja. Go with the Huntsman. Show him where your failure was and do your best to redeem it. I trust you will not fail me again?" Morzo said to Nadja coldly. "I shall also accompany you hunter. I am itching to see how these so called heroes fight." Asura said. Huntsman did not need them but he would not stop them if they wished to follow. Or at least attempted to follow.

"you see that? She thinks Im crazy now." Jet said in his mind to Havoc. "I do not care. I am wary of her magics." Havoc said. "Why are you so hung up on her being a wizard? Is this because of that story about the wizard overpowering and destroying the darkness we read to the kids?" Jet said. "....I will remain vigilant." Was all havoc said. Jet sighed as he nodded to Millie. "Sure. Hey I live in this city in my dimension. If you do to, maybe we should check around those places for the spider of this dimension." Jet suggested.
Generi
Generi

Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:08 am
Nadja bit her lip and nodded eagerly. As much as she hated letting Morzo down and that he was being so mean to her, she did quite enjoy being bossed around by him. She looked at the Huntsman and pointed her chin towards the door. They'd go to where she'd last seen the little shit, maybe the cat could pick up a scent or something. Eclipse was a little disappointed as she watched Nadja leave the room, but didn't care that much. She sauntered over to Morzo and gestured for him to lead the way.

"I live here too. Wouldn't it be funny if we live in the same place?" Millie said. She was going to give him her address, but seeing as they were both so different then it made sense that road names might also be different in this place. They walked out of the park and into the city, and it looked basically the same. Things were subtly different, which was disorientating, but the sounds and smells of New York were comfortingly familiar.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:30 am
Morzo led the ladies to the machine as the others went in search of the spiders....

"As weird as it is to see everything so different, its kind of...familiar in a way huh? Maybe because even with so many small changes this is still new york." Jet said, possibly mimicking what Millie was thinking. They walked around for a bit, pointing out things that were the same but different compared to the places they lived. It was nice that Jet was able to find someone who was in a similar situation to him so quickly.
Generi
Generi

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:27 am
[Skip here or leave it for a bit?]

"Yeah, it definitely smells the same," Millie commented drily when a drunk man keeled over in front of them and puked into the gutter. Yep, this was definitely New York at night. "Ooh, Jet, look!" she trilled excitedly, grabbing his collar instinctively and pulling him over to a Krispy Kreme stall. "They have Krispy Kremes here too! Oh my god, salted caramel?! Who thought of that, hahaha!" They'd clearly lost track of what it was they were meant to be doing.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:34 am
(leave it for now.)

"krispy kreme?" Jet said looking at it. "Mines called the crumbly crepe." Jet said as he looked at the different kinds. "oooh!! Salted caramel sounds good." Jet said. "hungry!! We never got to eat our burger." Havoc said. "Whos fault was that?" Jet said. "The wizards of course. tell her to buy us this salty caramel thing." Havoc said. Jet sighed. "Do you want to get one?" Jet asked Millie as his stomach rumbled a bit.
Generi
Generi

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:46 am
"Crumbly Crepe?" Millie asked incredulously. That was a crappy name, because crepes were pancakes and crumbly wasn't a good descriptor of doughnuts or pancakes. She watched as Jet had a one way conversation with the thingy in him, symbiote or whatever he said it was. It was kind of funny actually, and made Millie smile. She did kind of want a salted caramel doughnut but she'd just eaten, and Jet might think she was greedy if she ate- "One salted caramel please!" she said to the guy in the stall, handing him her money. New York was expensive so after this and her burger she had no more loose change. Uh oh...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:52 am
Looks like she was really excited about the doughnut. He couldnt blame her, the smell of the doughnut was making him even more hungry. Plus, havoc was getting irritable too. Jet smiled as he ordered one one of the salted caramel too. Jet tore a bit of the doughnut off and then held it up to his shoulder. A little symbiote tendril appeared and nommed on the doughnut and then went back. Jet also took a bite and smiled. "Wow. this thing is really good!" He said. "I want another. get us another!" Havoc said excitedly.

Meanwhile, huntsman Asura and Nadja had arrived at the spot where she lost Jake. Asura sniffed around, picking up different scents. "Hmmm....seems whoever was with him had covered up their tracks. They are skilled. I do smell something else though. Something...foreign." Asura said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:03 am
Millie chowed down and 'ooh'ed appreciatively at the new combination of flavours. Man, when she got back to her home she was going to make millions off of this combination if she patented it. She watched as Jet handed some doughnut to a little black oily tendril that came out of his shoulder. It had sharp teeth... She checked to see that the doughnut man didn't see, then nudged Jet to stand a bit further away. "So, uh, tell me about that," she ventured. "I-if you don't mind."

"We delved into other dimensions when we activated the machine," Nadja said drolly. "When that brat got in the way, he probably pulled a few others of his kind into this universe." Ugh, an infestation of spiders, what could be more gross?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:13 am
Oh, Jet realized that he hadnt properly introduced Havoc to her. He held up his hand and a small little blob came out of his palm and formed a face. "Im sorry i didnt introduce you. This is havoc. I was experimented on when I was a kid, and we were fused together. He's like a part of me at this point. Say hello Havoc." Jet said. "Hello havoc." Havoc said. "haha very funny." Jet retorted. "Tell me wizard. I wish to know the spell you tried to cast on us." Havoc said to Millie. "I told you she's not a wizard." Jet said.

"then its best we find them first. They will always lead back to the source." Huntsman said. Asura sniffed around again and then grinned. "I found their scent. It seems they are nearby." Asura said as he started heading towards the park. Huntsman cracked his neck and followed after Asura. It seemed this job would be over faster than he thought.
Generi
Generi

Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:50 pm
Millie looked horrified and sad when Jet said he'd been experimented on as a child. That kind of thing only happened in movies or concentration camps, at least in her world. "Oh my gosh," she said sympathetically. "Oh my gosh," she said again with more intrigue and surprise when the little blob came out of his hand. It was really cute! Though she could see that it had teeth, so full sized it might be kind of scary. She giggled when it gave a sassy comeback to Jet, but then she was confused. "I'm not a wizard," said Millie to the blob, agreeing with Jet. "But you're a cutie pie, Havoc."

Nadja wrinkled her nose up slightly, watching Asura scuffle around in the dirt to find the scent. Animals were so gross, to think there was a man somewhere in there... But at least he was useful. She hurriedly followed after him, eager to get back at the spider creep.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:08 am
“See? I told you.” Jet said in response to Millie saying she wasnt a wizard. “Hmmm...that’s something a wizard would say. They are very tricky.” Havoc said. “Im sorry Millie. Hes very stubborn. But he’s a good boy.” Jet said. “Yes. Havoc is a goooood boy.” Havoc said with a snicker. It didnt seem menacing when he was so tiny.

Asura led them to the park and then he stopped. “There are two. They were here.” Asura said. He wandered through the park and continued to follow the scent.

Last edited by bluemonkue on Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:33 am
"Aww," Millie cooed. She really wanted to squish little Havoc's cheek but didn't know if he would... Like, infect her or something, so she didn't. "You're so cute," she settled on saying, pressing her hands together. She knew Havoc could get bigger, having seen those spiky forms all over Jet, but if Jet was so nice than Havoc couldn't be too bad. Right?

[They left the park long ago and went into the city.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:38 am
“I have not been called cute before. Abomination. Plague. Monster. Eeevil. But not cute.” Havoc said. “Its a compliment Havoc you should be happy.” Jet said. “Hmmm..” Havoc said thinking about it when he suddenly spiked a bit. “Someone is following us. I can feel it.” He said. Jets face got serious. If they were enemies they needed to get off the streets and to somewhere safe where there werent citizens. “Lets go Millie. Just in case.” Jet said.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum