ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Into the Spiderverse Empty Into the Spiderverse

Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:29 am
Alright people let’s do this one last time. My name is Jake Jansen. You see, my dad was this really bad guy who experimented on spiders to create this army to take over the city. I was bitten by a spider he made, and gained amazing abitlies. Even though he was my dad, I had to stop him. Once I put him in jail, I decided to become a hero like my firefighter mom, and now I am the amazing Arakid. I’ve only been goin at this superhero thing for like 3 months, but I’m starting to get the hang of it. I’ve managed to stop a few robberies, saved this girl from being attacked, and even was able to make a really cool costume. Other than my dad, I havent really faced anything too crazy though. That is, until tonight. There was this really big explosion and things started getting weird around the city. I went to investigate and I think I got into something a little bit over my head. You see there’s this crimelord named Morzo in this city. Nobody really knows a lot about him other than the fact that he’s some kind of wizard? Anyway, I went down to investigate the explosion and found this crazy underground lab where a huge machine was being used for something. I have no idea what, but I have to stop it. Unfortunately I was caught and now Im running from this really scary woman who is like going through mirrors?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Into the Spiderverse Empty Re: Into the Spiderverse

Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:29 am
“Hey uh, I know we probably got off on the wrong foot, but could you maybe not try to kill me scary mirror lady?” Jake said as he barely dodged another attack from the mirror woman. They were still in the massive room with the machine, and it looked like it was going to power on again. Morzo sighed as he watched Nadja chase this young spider kid all around the room. He had heard rumors that a hero was going around the city and saving people. He had not particularly cared, seeing as how he mad much bigger things on his plate. Things like getting the multidimensional transporter online. “Start it up.” Morzo informed one of his lackeys and the machine began to come to life. “Oh no you dont!” Jake said as he jumped up towards the machine to see if he could stop it. He messed up his trajectory though and he managed to jump right in the middle of the blast. “No!” Morzo shouted, but it was too late. Jake felt this strange web expanding and flowing all around him and it felt like he saw hundreds upon thousands of strange spider type people like him. Then there was another explosion and everything went dark. When Jake woke up he was in the middle of the debris of the machine. It didnt look like he destroyed it, but it looked like it would not work for a while. With his whole body aching, Jake made his way out from underground, unaware of what he had just done. Morzo found Nadja in one of her mirrors. “Find me that kid.” He told her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:56 am
"Hold still ya lil bug," snapped the mirror woman, Nadja, as she leapt through the air just behind Jake. She managed to scratch a line across his back, but he was weirdly fast for some kiddy twig. Thankfully this machine was shiny, though that was unlucky for Jake, as Nadja was able to leap after him pretty easily. As he jumped, she reached up and smacked him in the gut, but that was ultimately what threw him off and sent him straight into the middle of the beam. "Oh shit," she muttered. Morzo was gonna be so mad. Sure enough when he came to her after the explosion, he didn't look very pleased with her. She gulped slightly and nodded, sinking back down into the mirror and zipping through her mirror dimension to find the little brat that had gotten her in trouble. It wasn't personal before - but it was now.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:04 am
Jake managed to make it outside and was on a rooftop. Oh man his back hurt really bad. That mirror lady scratched him very hard. Man what should he do? He couldnt go back there. He was barely able to get away. For the moment he just needed to get somewhere safe before the mirror lady was able to find him. “Some hero I turned out to be.” He muttered to himself as he put some distance between him and that big machine.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:03 am
As Jake retreated, he may or may not have noticed that he was being followed whenever he went passed a tall glass building. This city and all its glass, all its reflective surfaces, it would be so convenient if someone could use these mirrored surfaces to travel... Jake was passing by one of those shiny surfaces when out of it leapt Nadja, screeching like an angry cat and barrelling him out of the air into the ground.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:08 am
Jake yelled out in surprised as he fell to the ground and smashed into a couple of garbage bins. “Oooowww...” Jake said as he stood up and faced Nadja. “Im guessing we cant talk this out or something?” Jake joked, but inside he was panicking. She could travel through any mirrored surface? That seemed unfair. How did she find him so fast? Could she track him through any mirror? THat would be ridiculous. Jake was panicking quite a bit. Especially since he had really hurt his arm with that landing.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:20 am
"You talk way too much," Nadja snarled, standing up and glaring at him. She was holding a big shard of glass in one hand. "Time to shut you up!" She hissed and lunged at him, swiping at his face. Her hand was stopped right before it hit his face though. Someone had grabbed her from behind. She hissed again, and the person twisted her arm, making her spin around. Whoever it was headbutted her hard, and she fell to the ground unconscious. Behind her was a female figure, clad in dark colours and furs, and decked out with more guns and knives than a normal human being should be able to carry.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:31 am
Jake was ready to take the glass slash when suddenly he was saved by someone. He opened his eyes and looked up at the very...intimidating person who had just saved him. THen he felt an odd tingling sensation from this person and something inside of him was telling him... “you....you’re just like me.” Jake said as he stood up to meet whoever this was. “Who are you?” He asked.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:34 am
The figure tilted her head, her shoulders bunching up slightly. She was clearly feeling it this sensation too. She leaned down and grabbed Jake's hand, pulling him to his feet. "I am... Going," she said, yanking Jake's arm and pulling him away down the alley. Nadja had started to wake up so they needed to get away quickly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:38 am
“Uh y-yea sounds good.” Jake said as he just followed along with this random stranger. It was a lady and she was a spider person just like him, but that’s all he knew. But she seemed to be helping him get away from Nadja and honestly that was all that mattered. when they got a bit of distance away Jake spoke up. “Uh thank you for saving me, but you still havent told me who you are.” Jake said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:00 am
The pair of them approached a rundown, abandoned night club and slipped inside.It had been set up in here like a hideout, and all the mirrors had been covered in black paint. The woman made Jake sit down and then went over to grab a med kit, returning a moment later. When she did, she took off her mask and let Jake see her face. She had never felt that feeling she had before with Jake, but somehow she instantly trusted him. That was a career first. "My name is Wanda," she said in an exotic accent. "I'm not from here."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:15 am
“Where are you from?” Jake asked.

Ok lets go through this one more time. My name is Wanda. I was born with enhanced abilities and grew up in a small crap hole in Brazil. I have seen so much injustice in this place, and decided to use my abilities to fight back. I was bitten once by a spider....anyway Ive been a hero for almost 30 years, and its taken its toll on me. But still I continue to fight the good fight and protect those who do not have the power to protect themselves. The people of Brazil call me...the Wanderer.

“Whoa. Thats a cool name. Uh my name is..Jake.” Jake said as he removed his mask. He felt like he could trust her as well. He face was pretty beaten up from the earlier fight, and what looked like fights from before. “But, the people call me the amazing Arakid!!” He said proudly.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:39 am
Wanda stared blankly at him for a couple of seconds, then smirked and exhaled through her nose. That was what he would come to recognise as her laughing. "The amazing what?" she asked teasingly, as she reached into the first aid box and pulled out some antiseptic wipes and band aids. "Hold still, kid, this'll sting," she cautioned as she began to clean his face.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:42 am
“T-the amazing Arakid...ouch!!” He said as she began to clean up his face. “You werent kidding. So, why are you here all the way from Brazil? I dont think Ive ever heard of a superhero named the Wanderer.” Jake said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:28 pm
Wanda shook her head slightly when Arakid asked her that question. "That's because I'm not from here," she said. "Like I said. I didn't come here, like travel here. I... Hmm, what's the word? I teleported?" She had finished fixing up his face so she sat back and packed the remaining supplies back into her first aid box. "I was pulled through a strange colourful vortex and I saw many images of... Well, I think they were me. But they all looked different. Like you, I suppose." She smirked again, but didn't exhale. "The fact I've come to your world means the cause of this teleport is here. Tell me... Did you do something bad, Arakid?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:01 pm
Jake was trying to process what he was being told. “You came from another dimension!” He realized. “I was fighting against that woman and she knocked me into this big machine. I was hit by this beam and I saw this huge web. So...youre like a me but from a different dimension?” Jake said. “I guess that means it’s my fault youre here.” He said a bit sadly. Man, he knew he messed up but he didnt think he messed up that badly.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:47 am
Wanda sat looking at Jake for a moment, studying him. She couldn't be sure of his age but she knew he was young, not just by the baby fat on his face but also his simplicity. She lightly flicked his bottom lip to stop it pouting sadly. "You didn't do it deliberately, so don't say it's your fault," she said slightly sharply. "You can't let something like that upset you or you'll never get- ugh!" She winced as her whole body juddered and shimmered a whole rainbow of colours. When it stopped, she was sweating and panting.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:50 am
Jake was surprised when she suddenly began to spasm. “What was that?! Are you alright?” Jake said. DId that weird thing have something to do with her coming from another dimension?
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:21 am
"Ugh, yeah," Wanda replied, shaking her head. "I don't know what that was... Probably something to do with not being in the right place." She rubbed her face with her hands a few times and slapped her cheeks, then looked at Jake. "For now, you need to get home and rest. The mirror woman, Nadja, she doesn't know your face so you should be fine out in public in plain clothes."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:23 am
“B-but what about you? You havent been here long right? why dont you come to my house? My mom is on night duty this whole week so she wont be home for a while.” Jae said as he grabbed his mask and put it back on. He didnt know how he felt about just leaving Wanda in this abandoned place. Even though it seemed well supplied for some reason...
Generi
Generi

Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:06 am
Wanda was about to refuse, but then the kid told her that he was going to be at home alone. He might need adult supervision, someone to keep him safe. Hmm... "Do you have an attic?" she asked him. "Unless your mother is fine with her teenage son bringing a much older woman home with him..."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:09 am
Jake took a moment to process what she was saying and it finally hit him. His face flushed. “N-No its not like that! She wont be home so its alright. Besides, she doesnt know about my superhero life. If something happens, ill...well Ill think of somethin.” Jake said. “Come on.” he told her as he headed towards the roof. It would be faster to swing there than walk.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:25 am
Wanda folded her arms and raised an eyebrow. "No," she said simply. If his mother didn't know about his heroics then her presence was even more suspicious in the house. Really though, Wanda just preferred being alone. "Give me your mobile number and I will be in touch. And walk home. It's safer that way."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:38 am
She...was very stubborn. Judging from the way she was looking at him, it didnt seem like he would change her mind. He sighed. “Fine. Here.” He said as he gave her his number. And walk? Well if Nadja was still out there, he supposed that was true. “Alright. But im gonna come back here tomorrow so we can figure out how to send you back home.” Jake said. He bid his farewells and walked home...

Elsewhere in the city...
Morzo sighed as he took a deep breath and walked out into the meeting room. After Nadja’s failure in capturing the person who interrupted his ceremony he decided that perhaps it was best he got some insurance. Just in case some other nuisances decided to show their ugly mugs. So he waited for the group of people who would be his enforcers to arrive.

Jet groaned as he stood up on a roof top. He looked around and realized...he was not in his city anymore. I mean, it looked like his city, but everything was...off. He thought back to how he was where he was. “the portal.” A voice in his head said. He thought about it and it was right! There was a portal! Oh man. So it led him to come kind of...alternate universe or something? “It seems we are...what’s the phrase? Not in Arkansas anymore.” The voice said. “Thats...so wrong. anyway, lets look around and try to figure this out.” Jet said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:53 am
Nadja was really antsy as she followed Morzo. He had been ignoring her, which was the truest sign that he was angry and disappointed at her. Morzo would never raise a hand to her in anger, but would turn his back instead. She knew that she would have to give him some space but the lack of his approval was like a lack of oxygen for Nadja. She couldn't breathe. She hated this. She hated that kid for doing this! And she also hated this meeting they were about to have, because one of the people in it was that woman... Speaking of which, she was not here yet but someone had already arrived. Sitting in Morzo's seat at the head of a table was a feminine robot, her fingers steepled in front of her as she watched them enter. "You are 3 minutes and 43 seconds late," she chastised them in a metallic voice.

Millie groaned as she stood up in the park. This was central park but it didn't quite look right. Everything here was a slightly different colour and smell to what she was used to. "The portal," a voice in her head said. Oh god, had that trippy wormhole warp thing been a portal to another dimension? That had to be it. "St-stay calm," she told herself as she started to breathe hard and fast, the familiar spinning sensation of a panic attack creeping up on her. "Stay positive. I-it can't be that bad, it's just like going on holiday! To the place you live... But it's not the place you live... Pretend you're in a movie," she told herself, running her hands soothingly through her hair. "Pretend you're on a movie set that looks like New York... Yeah." That seemed to work, as she looked around. "Does this movie set have a cafeteria?" She'd been in the middle of cooking ramen before a night of heroics when the wormhole had appeared. So she had her suit on, but also a hoodie and slippers, and a very hungry belly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum