ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Beyond Space & Time - Page 16 Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:59 am
Wolfie grunted and strained, but he managed to wrap his arms around her body. “Im sorry...to worry you. Im really bad at keeping promises huh?” He said to her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:22 am
"Mhm," Atlas hummed in agreement. "But I love you anyway." She nuzzled into his chest and then looked up at him. It seemed like she was starting to realise that she wasn't dreaming. "I knew it. I knew you wouldn't leave me for real."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:27 am
“Of course not. I...I love you. I couldnt leave you alone. So I suppose you’re stuck with me.” He said with a weak smile.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:17 pm
Atlas smiled and hummed happily, putting her head back down on his chest. "I'm... Sleepy... 'N hungry... Let's go some place nice," she mumbled. Despite saying that, they started to move through space in a determined direction. Where was she getting this power from?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:35 pm
“Id like that.” Wolfie said, as he held onto her. It had been a long time since he had her take him somewhere, but he had so little strength so he would have to trust whatever power she was using to take them along. He was quite amazed at the power she was exuding. Something must have awoken inside of her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:29 pm
It was lucky - or maybe deliberate - that the first planet they came across was a gentle one. It was covered all over in forests: winter forests to the poles and tropical rain forests on the equator. They landed in the southern hemisphere is some temperate forests. There were animals here, but they all held a kind of intelligence. Those that would do them harm stayed away, while the herbivores and smaller animals would not be frightened of them. As it was, the pair of them drifted down between two giant moss-covered roots of an old tree, where Atlas promptly fell sound asleep.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:35 pm
Wolfie didnt sleep, but he did close his eyes and lay with her, replenishing his energy. It was unknown how long they both laid there but after a while, Wolfie came out of his trance with enough power to move. He saw Atlas still sleeping and gently lifted her up in his arms. He would not let her rest on the ground anymore, and decided to venture towards somewhere more comfortable.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:55 pm
The moss had been incredibly comfortable and spongy beneath them, but Atlas had been sleeping so still for so long that it had left lines and indents on her skin. Some bits were stuck to her skin and in her hair. There was only nature around here, so it was unclear how Wolfie would find somewhere more comfortable. It was truly peaceful here though. Nearby he could hear running water, and all around animals and birds chirped. Many of the trees were burdened with fruits.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:55 pm
The moss had been incredibly comfortable and spongy beneath them, but Atlas had been sleeping so still for so long that it had left lines and indents on her skin. Some bits were stuck to her skin and in her hair. There was only nature around here, so it was unclear how Wolfie would find somewhere more comfortable. It was truly peaceful here though. Nearby he could hear running water, and all around animals and birds chirped. Many of the trees were burdened with fruits.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:13 pm
Wolfie was planning on taking her to a clearing and using some power to make a sort of bed for her. At least until she woke up. Then they could decide what to do.
Generi
Generi

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:07 pm
Atlas was still sleeping soundly in Wolfie's arms when a gentle breeze brought the smell of sweet fruit wafting towards them. Atlas sniffed a couple of times and then slowly stretched, waking up from one of the best sleeps ever. She was very groggy though, and she slid out of Wolfie's arms to her feet without thinking.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:14 pm
“Did that smell wake you up?” Wolfie said, also smelling the sweet fruit smell. He could actually really enjoy something sweet at the moment. wolfie led her towards the smell slowly, as they came across a wide open area that had a bunch of different fruit trees. “Looks like we found the source.” wolfie said as they got closer. “Celestial beings....are you here to partake of my fruit?” A voice said from within the trees.
Generi
Generi

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:22 pm
"Mm," Atlas mumbled in agreement with Wolfie, and sort of stumbled after him in autopilot. Then a big croaking voice spoke to them seemingly from the tree in front of them and she woke up a little. There were beautiful pink fruits all over this old, creaking tree. Somehow Atlas found the right words to say, as if she were in tune with the nature around them. "Only if you permit it, oh great... Mossy one," she mumbled sleepily, squinting up into the brances.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:27 pm
“If you wish to partake you may. My fruit is free to those of your kind, the eternals who have always treated nature as they should. The green recognizes you.” The voice said. “We thank you. May you also know a place where we can relax and restore our strength?” wolfie asked. “I do. Once you have eaten, I shall lead you to an oasis that shall help replenish your strength.” The voice told them.
Generi
Generi

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:44 pm
"How do you know we're like how you think we are?" Atlas asked, reaching out and taking the nearest fruit. It was the size of a baseball but she stuffed it into her mouth in one go. Ooh~ it had such a varied flavour: raspberries, honey, passion fruit, candy floss, caramel, it was like a rainbow of all the sweet flavours she knew and many she didn't.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:50 pm
From a tree nearby, a form emerged from the tree. It had the shape of a Woman , made entirely of greens. “The green told me. It can sense it through your aura. You hold no ill will towards Mother Nature.” The woman said as she reached out and touched Atlas on the head.
Generi
Generi

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:59 pm
Atlas nuzzled her head instinctively into the woman's hand. She had the smell of freshly cut grass, and the natural warmth of a mother. "Is that who you are?" she asked in a breath, completely in awe of the moment - and not realising she had a blob of fruit juice at the side of her mouth.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:03 pm
“This is simply a form I can take in order to interact with you. I have no true form, for I am one with the green.” The woman said as she moved her nad gently to Atlas’s check then wiped off the little bit of fruit juice. “It seems this is a forest spirit. They are very wise and benevolent creatures, especially to those who respect the green. Or Nature.” Wolfie said as he ate a few fruits himself. They were very tasty.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:27 am
"Mhm," Atlas murmured, having worked that out for herself already. She blinked sleepily and then turned slowly to look at Wolfie. "We came to a nice place," she hummed.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:39 am
“Indeed. You did a good job finding this place.” Wolfie said. He decided to do something bold and gently grabbed her hand. “Lets head to the oasis.” He said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:48 am
Atlas' heart skipped a beat when Wolfie took her hand. This had never given her pause before, but after those pre-death confessions... She was only just waking up but she supposed... Everything was different now. "Mhm," she mumbled in agreement, quickly grabbing another couple of fruits to give herself something else to think about.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:50 am
They followed after the wood nymph and made their way to a huge oasis. It had a sort of hot spring right in the middle and the water was positively glowing with healing energy. “Please discard your garments and enter the bath so it can heal your energies.” The wood nymph said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:15 am
Oh... Nooooo. Atlas cringed internally. She didn't want to offend the green or whatever, so she began to disrobe until she was down to her undies. Then she grabbed Wolfie's shoulders and made him turn around. "Don't turn around for a bit!" she snapped, and then he heard her pulling the last of her clothes off and sprinting into the water.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:20 am
WOlfie did as she said as he waited for her to get into the water. Once he was sure it was ok he disrobed too and then went into the water himself. He kept his eyes closed though. “Is it ok now?” He asked her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:38 am
"Y-yeah, it's fine," Atlas confirmed, covering her own eyes. The water was crystal clear, annoyingly, so she was still having to cover herself with her hands. It felt so cleansing and relaxing, the perfect temperature, and with a sparkling clear scent - but she couldn't relax because she and Wolfie were naked together. Argh! He'd once scolded her for her 'hangups' of being naked around him, but she couldn't let go of her Earth habit of always being covered. Especially after he'd said those things to her...
Sponsored content