ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Beyond Space & Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:43 am
Okay, this was all getting a bit too clandestine for Atlas now and she was starting to pout. "Of course I do!" she whispered back to Stickler. "But first I wanna know what's going on."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:14 am
"Alright while they chat, I shall chat with you." Stickler said. He explained to atlas how he had met Wolfie several hundred years ago, probably during one of those times when he left earth and came back, and Wolfie had saved his life from a bunch of crooks. Wolfie was a bit lost and decided to humor the doctor by assisting him with a project that he had been working on. Planetary peacekeepers. He had designed a suit that would let whoever wear it have extraordinary abilities. wolfie didnt really need the suit, but he tested the suit out for the doctor and showed it off to the planet. Soon the doctor made more and created a team, of which Wolfie was the leader. He had been reminded of a show that Zilla had liked when she was younger, and had mimicked the fighting style which got integrated into the suits. Wolfie had helped start the hero worship of the planet, and also help bring peace to the planet. "he's a bonafide hero ya know? I think Red missed it and just wanted to be a part of the original team once more." The Doctor said.
Generi
Generi

Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:17 am
This had definitely happened during Atlas' lifetime, she realised, but was it before or after her family had started to die off? She mused this, slightly depressed by the thought, but kept the smile on her face. It was interesting that these suits were intelligent enough to reminisce and desire to be worn by certain people, but couldn't operate themselves? She didn't voice her confusion at this and just kept smiling. She also realised this was very important to Dr Stickler, but didn't warrant summoning Wolfie as a matter of urgency. Unless there was something else wrong. "That's really cool," was all she said.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:45 am
“Indeed. Personally, I do need help with something, and I cant do it without Red. So im glad wolf came when I called. “Dr Stickler said as Wolfie came over. “I will wear the suit just for one day. That is it. I cannot tolerate those...poses for much longer than that.” Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:48 pm
Oh goodness, poses?! Atlas was having a very hard time hiding her amusement at this whole thing. Her shoulders were trembling and she had to cover her mouth to hide her wicked smile. But it was still really obvious.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:55 am
“Laugh if you must. I wont lie, it is a bit...silly. But it is needed to unleash the full potential of the suits.” Wolfie said. “Lets get you inside red, and perhaps ms atlas would like to wear a suit as well? we have others ready to use the others, but I think you wearing one with Wolf might make him a bit more comfortable.” Dr. Stickler said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:32 pm
"Oh yeah! I totally wanna wear one," said Atlas. As much as she wanted to sit back and watch Wolfie being uncomfortably from afar... She would probably have a lot of fun being a superhero.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:50 am
“Alright you can wear Blue. It is closest to Red and has the least amount of attitude.” Stickler said as they got Wolfie and Atlas inside the suits. Once Atlas put the helmet on, a hud display showed up and she could hear a voice speaking to her. “Oh. You’re new.” The voice said.
Generi
Generi

Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:34 pm
Atlas cooed with laughter. "Hehe, hi," she chirped. "I'm Atlas, Wolfie's friend. This is so exciting, huh? I gotta say, I have no idea what's gotta happen so could you help me out?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:05 pm
“It is a pleasure Ms Atlas. I must say you are a very sweet user. I look forward to working with you. You may call me Blue. Do not worry, I shall assist you as best I can.” Blue said quite curteously. Atlas could see through her helmet that Wolfie had also finished putting on his suit as well. “By the way Ms Atlas, since you are new to this, I shall display the sequence of poses we must preform in order to activate the full power of the suits.” Blue informed her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:46 am
"I can't wait," said Atlas, clapping her hands excitedly. She had vague memories of childhood shows and films where the heroes did silly poses to power up or whatever. Would this be like that?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:59 am
Dr Stickler went to go get the 3 other people they needed for the suits. It took a moment but they had arrived, looking quite eager to get back into their suits. “Its a little weird with two new people but I think itll still be fun.” The alien who wore the yellow suit said as they all geared up. Once that was done, it was finally time. Blue had been showing Atlas what she needed to do as they began. First it started with a synchronized pressing of all their belts and suddenly their suits started to hum with power. It started with the person in Pink. “The light of the universe, with beauty abound! Trooper Pink!” Pink said as she twirled and did a rip then struck a pose. “The power of the mind, and the mind to vanquish evil! Trooper Yellow!” Yellow said as they did a spinning of their arms and then stuck a powerful pose. “The fastest around with the speed of justice!! Trooper Green!” Green said as they jabbed at the air quickly then turned around and struck a pose. It was Atlas turn now.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:38 am
Blue had told her what to say and do, so when it was her turn she squeaked and hopped to it. "C-cool as the wind, a storm of righteousness! Trooper Blue!" she whooped, doing a neat back-flip and only stumbling a tiny bit when she landed, then raising one knee and one fist into the air like the others had done. Was that right?!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:43 am
“Beautifully done.” Blue said to her. Now it was wolfies turn. wolfie held out his arms and sliced through the air and did a hell kick followed by a twirl. “Clawing through evil, righteous fury unleashed! Trooper Red!” wolfie said. “Together we are.....TROOPERS OF Z!” They all shouted together and preformed a group pose. WIth that, Atlas could feel power overflowing from her suit.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:03 am
"Troopers of Z!" Atlas shouted along with them, resisting the urge to caw and giggle with excitement right after. Okay so... Now what did they do?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:06 am
“Aaah that’s the juice. Its so nice to be back!” Pink said happily. “I agree. Now lets go do our patrols.” Yellow said in a very calm voice. Wolfie didnt say anything. Pink went over to Atlas and grabbed her arm. “Stick close to me kid. Ill show you the ropes.” Pink said to Atlas. “Lets go.” Wolfie said as a tube opened up above all of them and WOlfie quickly flew up through it, followed by yellow.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:16 am
"Oh, um... Okay!" Atlas decided to let Pink help, even though her own suit was doing that, and even though she was definitely much older than Pink. She followed pink and the rest of them up.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:26 am
they all peaked out at the top of the mansion and were greeted by a massive crowd of people who cheered for them when they came out. They did one finally group pose and then blasted off into the sky. “Ms Atlas, I have detected several crimes in the area.” Blue said to Atlas. “I say we split up and take of the crimes all in one go. Its been a few days since we’ve been out of commission, so we need to remind the people who we are.” Yellow said to everyone on their shared channel. “Atlas, follow Blue’s instruction and we will rendezvous later.” wolfie said to Atlas. “Dont worry Red, ill stick by her.” Pink said happily.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:57 am
"I-it's alright," Atlas said to them all, but mostly Pink who seemed to want to stick to her. "Is it alright?" she asked privately to Blue so that no one else could hear them. They were all going opposite directions, except Pink who was tagging along with Atlas and Blue. "Where's the nearest crime?" she asked Blue.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:59 am
“Everything will be alright Ms Atlas. With your power alone you could probably handle any dangers of this planet. While wearing me you and Mr. Wolf I would say are quite invincible. Just remember to show off a bit to the fans when you see them. They are the ones who make it possible for us to do what we do.” Blue said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:41 am
"Huh, how's that?" Atlas asked, referring to the fans making the suits possible.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:59 am
"Well our upkeep and maintenance is quite costly. As well as constantly finding new pilots to operate us. So we get money from merchandise, and from the support of our fans. Without them, we wont be able to protect them. Sadly, I wish that Dr Stickler would make it possible for us to operate on our own." Blue said as they headed towards a crime.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:26 am
Atlas smiled. "I think it's pretty cool this way," she admitted. "It keeps you connected to the people, so that you don't forget why it is you do this." She hoped that made sense. Their first crime seem to be a mugging - two guys against one. Atlas jumped down behind them and shouted, "hey! Two against one is hardly fair! Ho about we even out the numbers?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 am
The guys looked at Atlas and almost flipped. "Oh god its one of the troopers!" "run!" The other said, as they shoved the person they were mugging at Atlas and tried to run. Pink managed to cut them off and delivered a swift kick and punch to the both, knocking them out, then striking a pose. "Trooper Pink comes in for the assist!" Pink said. The person being mugged looked up at Atlas and smiled happy they saved him.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:12 am
Well... "I guess your reputation precedes you," Atlas said to Blue, before going over to the would-be victim. "Get home safe!" she told him, striking a cute pose.
Sponsored content