ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Project Genesis - Page 3 Empty Re: Project Genesis

Mon May 28, 2018 4:46 pm
[Diiiiiid I mention a dead baby?] After she'd calmed down, Mary continued to carry out gentle tests on her. First, she examined her external features. Funny how she had no 'rude bits', not even as a baby. They all seemed to be covered by the scales that were all over her body. She gently tested her reflexes, and then the reflexes of her tail, she tested her senses, she tested everything that didn't involve hurting her. Blood and skin samples could be taken later when she understood more, as Mary really didn't want to hurt her. Now was the next big hurdle: they had run out of food, and Mary was aware that the lab was going to be emptied out to make way for other scientists tomorrow. She had to figure out a way to sneak Jenny out of here. Perhaps she should tell Vic after all...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Tue May 29, 2018 9:37 am
Jenny was perfectly fine doing whatever Mary wanted. She didnt know what it was, but it didnt hurt or anything. In fact sometimes it tickled and she let out a cute little baby laugh. Mary’s idea to call victor might be the best. There were cameras outside of the facility, and she would have other issues smuggling Jenny out.
Generi
Generi

Thu May 31, 2018 4:52 pm
At some point, Mary realised she'd not had a cigarette since the night before, but she didn't have the urge to have one for some reason. This little Frankenstein's monster cutie was distracting her from that urge. Just a little longer, just a little while longer of just the two of them, and then she'd tell Vic... "Perhaps we should see how you do with water," she suggested to Jenny, scooping her up yet again and walking over to the sink. She'd carried her around so much now that Jenny's tail seemed to instinctively wrap around Mary's arm.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:49 am
Jenny didn’t know what was happening, but she happily held onto Mary. Mary took Jenny over to something she hadnt seen before and placed her in it. It was very smooth. While Jenny was touching the basin the water Mary put on her touched her and Jenny cried out in surprise. The spot where the water touched her had gotten darker for some reason, and Jenny didnt like the way it felt. She hoped there wasnt more of that.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:18 am
"Oh, I'm sorry!" Mary yelped, instantly turning the tap off and getting Jenny out of the basin. Where the water had touched her, her scaly skin had gone soft and pigmented, and the little cry had not been a good sign. Plus those big, red, gooey eyes of hers were so expressive that Mary could instantly see she hadn't enjoyed it. "I'm sorry, little one. I'm sorry." She grabbed a towel and gently dabbed the water off of her. "Let's not do that again." She would have to make a note that Jenny did not agree with water.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:29 am
Jenny would be very happy. Whatever that was, it was not pleasant at all. But then Mary made it better by making the bad stuff go away and Jenny was happy again. She poked where her skin had changed, but it was normal again. She leaned against Mary and made a cooing noise.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:20 am
Oh, the cooing... Mary did something she'd not done already, and kissed the top of Jenny's head. Her tuft of white hair was soft and smelled like baby hair did. Indescribable yet intoxicating. She kissed her again and held her close, swaying slightly. How could Mary science when Jenny was just so... So. Suddenly, Mary's stomach growled loudly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:25 am
Jenny seemed to like the kissing because even though her facial expressions didnt change much, her eyes showed all of her emotion. As did her tail, which tightened in happiness. She then heard the growl, and in reaction Jenny was also looking a little hungry as she began to go limp a bit.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:42 am
"Ugh... I guess it's time to risk the wider world," said Mary reluctantly. They had run out of food and they both needed to not be cramped up in this room forever. Mary needed to get back to her house somehow. But first, to get past the security cameras. "Alright, Jenny? It's time for a nap," she said, taking Jenny over to the seat and putting her in it. "A nice, cosy, silent nap. In here!" She produced a bag that looked big enough to fit Jenny in, and then put a spare lab coat in it to make it more comfy. "You'll be just fine," she continued to sooth her as she gently put her into the bag and zipped it up nearly all the way.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:46 am
Jenny was getting drowsy, so now seemed like the perfect time. She laid down on the labcoat. Ooh it smelled like mary. That was comforting. She yawned and then slowly closed her eyes and wrapped her tail around her body as she fell asleep.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:05 am
Mary kept the bag partly open while she packed all the stuff she needed into a wheely bag, including the cameras and notebooks she'd been using for Jenny, and some other bits and bobs that were important. Then she cleaned the place, quickly but thoroughly enough so that no evidence remained. Then she zipped Jenny's bag up until it was almost closed and put it slowly over her shoulder. This precious bundle... Mary made sure the coast was clear before she left the lab. Her home wasn't far from here by car, which thankfully was parked outside.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:09 am
It was a good thing for Mary that it was still pretty early in the day, otherwise security might have been a lot more tight. Now she just had to get away from the facility and she would be home free. "Oh mary good morning. Another day in the lab?" A security officer said as he saw her at her car. He assumed she was coming in, rather than leaving.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:01 pm
Mary tried not to look guilty as she nodded to the guard. "Yup," she mumbled. "Last one, as you know, Ryan." All these macho guards were nice, but dim. She hoped this one didn't slow her down as she put the wheely bag on her back seat and Jenny on the passenger seat before getting in herself.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:15 am
“Oh yeah...that’s right. Im sorry bout that. I didnt really understand what you were doin, but I know you were doin it for good stuff. You’s A good person. Yer also smart so Im sure you can find somethin else to do with your big brain.” Ryan said sincerely. “Listen, go ahead and leave if you need to. We’re suppposed to be doin routine checks on anybody who leaves, but I like ya and Im sure youre havin a tough one.” Ryan said with a smile.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:21 pm
Mary paused for a moment to look at Ryan. He was like a human golden retriever, he even had the blonde hair to match. "Thanks, Ryan," she said with a smile. "You take care now. Maybe see you around?" She waved him off as she started the engines and rolled out of the car park. Wow, thank god, that had been pretty easy! As they exited the car park and got onto the main road, Mary reached across and unzipped Jenny's bag. "How you doing in there, little pickle?" she asked quietly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:35 am
Ryan waved her off as he went off to do his job. After escaping, and looking in at Jenny she could see that Jenny was still sleeping. She was looking a little limp and her belly was rumbling. She must have been getting very hungry.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:56 pm
"Not long now, little one," Mary said, talking to her the whole way home. She was telling her what her home was like, and what food she had. "It's small, but I hope you'll like it," she blathered. "There are lots of fluffy blankets and pillows. Even a top mind scientist like me needs a fuzzy cushion, okay? And I may or may not have some old plushies that you can have, but you have to treat them gently. Got lots of food too. I only buy staff with long shelf lives because I'm not at home much. Though, I guess now I will be. Huh, guess I need to get a new job... We'll worry about that tomorrow. For now, let's get you home little one. The drive wasn't long, and they were soon at Mary's home. It was a teeny house squeezed between two high rise buildings, a tall and thin house that looked like toothpaste being squeezed from the tube. It was even a faded minty colour. Mary bundled all her bags inside and scooped Jenny up into her arms to carry her into the only room downstairs, which was the kitchen.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:22 am
Jenny didnt know where she was or what was happening, but she liked this place because it smelled like Mary. It had a warm cozy atmosphere to her, so she wasnt scared at all. At the moment she was just feeling really hungry and weak. SHe held on to Mary as tightly as she could, cooing sadly to her.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:19 pm
"Oh, don't be such a baby," Mary said lightly, keeping Jenny bundled in her arms as she went to the cupboard. "I'm hungry too." She didn't have any yogurts at home but she had something similar - custard! It would line Jenny's stomach for now, and then she could begin experimenting with other liquid foods. Come to think of it, did Jenny have teeth yet. In a few minutes, the custard was done and smelled very warm. Mary took a mouthful for herself before blowing on the spoon and feeding it to Jenny. "Open wide for the custard aeroplaaane~."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:59 pm
Jenny smelled something yummy as Mary presented her with something new. Jenny sniffed it then opened up and chomped down on the spoon. Mary could hear a clink as Jenny sucked on the custard. When she opened up, she gave Mary a smile and she could see little fangs growing in Jenny’s mouth.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:21 am
Of course they were fangs and not normal teeth. They were so god damn adorable. Mary gently pushed up her lip to get a better look at her fangs and gums. It looked like she was already growing a full set of teeth. Would they fall out like human teeth? She spooned her another mouthful and then wrote this observation down in her notepad, as well as putting custard in the 'can eat' page. "Yummy, isn't it?" she said. "When I was your age- uh, no, when I was a kid, I used to looooove custard."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:26 am
Jenny licked her lips as Mary could see a long tongue come out of her mouth. Jenny opened her mouth and Mary could see it better as well. So she had fangs and a long forked tongue. Jenny licked Mary’s hand after she touched her teeth and cooed some more.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:18 pm
"Where did you get all your jeans from?" Mary wondered out loud, watching Jenny lick her with that wonderfully weird tongue. She continued to feed her the custard until it was done, and then mopped her mouth with a slightly wet cloth. Hopefully this tiny bit of water wouldn't help.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:19 pm
Jenny’s lips turned a little dark, but it quickly went away. Jenny smiled and cooed again, very happily as her tail whipped all around. She then began crawling around, looking at her new surroundings now that she wasnt so hungry.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:32 am
Mary grabbed the camera and began to film Mary crawling around. "Look at that," she said in wonder. "Only one day old and already crawling. You're a wonder girl, Jenny. Hey? Wonder girl!" She went towards the stairs that led up to the rest of the house, curious to see if Jenny would follow her and if she could scale stairs.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum