ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Project Genesis - Page 11 Empty Re: Project Genesis

Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:43 pm
Mary was at the door and saw the girl too. She was definitely similar to Jenny, they had the same long, long tail, but beyond that they were completely different. Blue skin and hair, fur running down her back, different face and body markings, and not to mention her body was much more developed. She was completely naked, and when she saw Victor she went doughy eyed and walked over to the rudimentary bed towards the side of the room. Mary tried not to gag as the girl lay down and opened her legs for Victor.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:47 am
Victor smirked as he loosened up his tie and took off his coat. “It seems you’ve finally learned your place ZX12. If you dont fight it itll end faster. Hell it might. Even be more pleasant.” Victor said in the scummiest tone ever as he moved towards her. Jenny did not like this. Every inch of her body was telling her to stop this before it could go any further.
Generi
Generi

Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:32 pm
ZX12 turned her head to the side submissively and went limp everywhere. It hurt less when she was relaxed, even though she hated it. She hated it. She hated him. She hated life. She hated everything. Jenny might have been able to see her face from this angle, how her doughy eyes had gone dark and sharp with rage and hatred. Mary was having no more of this. She drew her gun and stepped out quietly behind Victor. He felt the cold steel press against the back of his neck.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:10 pm
Jenny did notice and was going to go help but then Mary went out first. Victor was first confused but then chuckled. “So I was finally infiltrated huh? I need to increase security. SO what are you here for? Because I cant be bribed or bought.” Victor said, not even seeming like he was concerned for his safety.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:07 am
Mary was never a cool person, so as much as she wanted to sound intimidating and awesome right now, there was no point trying. "Victor," she said. "Step away from the girl." ZX12 had turned her head to look up at Victor and Mary now, slightly confused by what was going on.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:12 am
Victor recognized mary’s Voice right away. “Heh...hahaha!! Mary! Did you come out of hiding to find me? How wonderful.” Victor said as he stood up, but not turning around. “Did you call this thing a girl? How laughable.” He said with another laugh.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:25 am
"Shut up!" Mary snapped, pressing the gun harder into the back of his neck. "I beat the shit out of you once, I can do it again. We're leaving," she added to ZX12, who had sat up slightly and closed her legs now, even more confused.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:38 am
“Oh Mary. Mary Mary Mary.” Victor said as he started to turn around. “I know you dont have the nerve to actually shoot me.” Victor said. She was unaware but Victor had already alerted his security team, which was on the way. Jenny came out of hiding and stood with her mother. SHe held her hand out to ZX12. “So..you brought it with you.” Victor said, with a nasty look in his eye.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:07 am
"Jenny!" Mary hissed. She had explicitly said to her many times to never, ever, ever let Victor see her while they were doing this. What was she doing?! Mary panicked and took her eye off Victor for a moment. The blue girl wasn't moving, she was just blinking up at all of them with blank eyes. Was she... Calculating?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:11 am
Jenny knew that, but she couldnt just let her mother face off agaisnt this man herself!! Her sense of justice was overflowing and she couldnt calm down. As soon as Mary took ehr eyes off him, Victor quickly snatched Marys gun and knocked her own, then pointed the gun at her. “Dont move creature. Or Ill fill Mary full of bullets.” Victor said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:01 am
Mary wrestled with him a bit but he had overpowered her all too quickly, and she was flung violently to the floor. "Shit," she cursed. Shit, shit, shit! They had to disarm him or they were in a lot of trouble. ZX12 slowly turned on the bed and put her feet on the floor to stand up. She was taller than Jenny, taller than Mary, even a bit taller than Victor, though that might have just been her hair.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:06 am
jenny was just about to jump into action, but then Victors security team showed up. "Its about time you showed up. Put these two in one of the observation rooms. I still have business with ZX12." Victor said as the security team came over and cuffed Jenny and Mary, rather roughly.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 am
"No!" Mary yelped, trying to reach out for Jenny but getting dragged back by her hair. "Jenny, get out! Fight them, get out of here!" They were in a desperate situation here. ZX12 seemed to deflate a little and sat back down on the bed.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:46 am
Jenny wanted to but they had her pinned. Plus...she didnt wan to be separated from Mary. Victor also could shoot Mary if Jenny tried anything, so for the moment she just let this guy take her away along with Mary. They were both tossed into a cell and left there by the security guards. “Mommy are you ok?” Jenny asked her once they were alone.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:01 am
"I'm fine, are you alright?" Mary asked, going up to Jenny and inspecting her. They both had their hands cuffed behind them so they couldn't embrace, but at least they were still together. Meanwhile that other girl was still with Victor. "This is stating the obvious but we need to get out of here."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:16 am
“I know mommy. DOnt worry. Turn around.” Jenny said as she went behind Mary’s back. She moved the tip of her tail to Mary’s shackles and circled it around and crushed them. She then did the same to hers. “We need to pretend we still have them though. I can hear someone coming towards us.” Jenny said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:44 pm
Mary was about to say the same, but Jenny beat her to it. She was so damn smart and brave - why couldn't Mary be like her? Why and how had Mary got her wonderful child into such mortal danger again? "I love you," she whispered before whoever it was approached them.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:49 am
“I love you too.” Jenny said and then she pretended to cower behind Mary. She wanted to facilitate the idea that she was weak and frightened so they could catch whoever it was off guard. It was of course Victor. “Well well. I didnt expect to see you again Mary.” Victor said as he came into the light.
Generi
Generi

Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:40 pm
"And I didn't want to ever see you again," Mary said. Her least favourite thing in shows and films, aside from dumb science and badly written females, was when characters spoke way more than they needed to in any situation. But she needed to goad Victor now, to distract him and get the information they needed. "What happened to you, Vic? I knew you for years and you suddenly turned into this... Dickhead."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:53 am
“Dickhead? Really? Tch leave it to simple minded Mary to not realize someone for how great they are.” Victor said with a chuckle. “You have no idea how much time we wasted Mary. I examined the blood of that miserable creature you’ve kept so close to. Its blood can heal so many things, but its also versatile and can survive even the harshest conditions. We made the perfect weapon without even realizing it!!” Victor said to Mary.
Generi
Generi

Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:05 pm
Wow, that was quick. "Weapon?" Mary asked. "What do you mean, weapon?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:26 am
“Oh Mary. These things that we made?” Victor said, pointing to Jenny. “They have basically made humans beings inferior. I spent months trying to recreate that thing, but I couldnt. Its unique. But, I was able to make something better. It has the power to think at ridiculous speeds, it has the strength to break bones, its stamina is better than the best athlete, its aquatic and it is basically bullet proof. Plus I placed an inhibitor chip to keep it in check so that it follows any order given to it. Once I am able to create more I can sell them off and it will change the course of human history and it will make me a very wealthy man.” Victor explained.
Generi
Generi

Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:49 pm
So this was all pretty overwhelming, but Mary didn't really know where to go from here. Victor was doing something monstrous and he definitely had to be stopped. "... Why did you make it aquatic?" she blurted out randomly, because that was confusing her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:43 am
Victor was silent for a moment then he started laughing. “Same old Mary. So smart and yet so...simple. Enjoy your alone time. Pretty soon Im going to come and bring your little pet with me and figure out how she really ticks.” Victor said as he started walking off.
Generi
Generi

Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:15 am
Mary scowled as Victor walked off, and she turned to Jenny. "We're getting out of here," she said. "And we definitely either need to take that girl with us, or put her out of her misery. I don't want you to have to see that so please just run away."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum