ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Beyond Space & Time - Page 11 Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:30 am
Wolfie was about to mention the massage place was supposed to do that but he held his tongue. "Indeed. It has been years of tension. I suppose I have kept myself wound up for far too long." Wolfie told her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:41 am
That experience had been kind of interrupted though, hadn't it? And Atlas didn't want to think about that anymore, it would make her sad again. Anyway, she giggled and kept massaging lady-Wolfie. She felt a bit nervous about tonight, but was mostly excited to see the festival of another planet.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:49 am
After the lovely massage, Wolfie helped Atlas prepare for the festival once their outfits had arrived. The outfits were very intricate and both just had a goddess type feel to them. Wolfies outfit was a bit darker with deep shades of crimson and black, while the one picked for Atlas was very bright and flowery. It seems Wolfies was based on his preference since he enjoyed wearing somewhat darker colors. "How do you feel about the outfit?" Wolfie asked her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:05 am
"It's a little girly," Atlas admitted, fidgeting with the corset detailing that made it had to breathe, and wobbling around in the high heeled shoes. She eventually gave up with the shoes and kicked them off, instead opting to hop around whimsically in the stockings. Wolfie probably noticed she kept trying to subtly cover her chest with her arms, because clearly she wasn't used to such feminine, sexy clothes. The only bit she seemed totally fine with was the headdress, which fit perfectly around her ears and reminded her of the things her mother used to wear. "H-how do I look?" she asked Wolfie, giving him a little twirl.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:10 am
"It looks very fitting. And you are a female, so would it not make sense that it looks "girly?" I think clothes like this suit you, or will suit you more once your body develops in a couple hundred years." Wolfie said as he adjusted the parts she had issues with. He fixed the corset for her so it wasnt as air restricting, although he couldnt do much about the cleavage. Although in  this form he was quite feminine, he didnt make himself that busty, due to the annoyance of large breasts. "With this we should be ready for the festival." Wolfie said.

Last edited by bluemonkue on Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:28 am
Atlas blinked at Wolfie slowly and grinned teasingly. "Wow... Something weird just happened. It was like, you spoke, but you also said nothing at the same time," she said. "Because I have no idea what you just said." She heard the word 'developed' and that made her cringe a bit, but only briefly, as she psyched herself up for the festival. She could breathe a bit better now, so she would be able to run around playing with the children with ease.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:31 am
"Hmph. It does not matter. Since we are finished getting dressed, let us make our way outside. A vehicle will pick us up and take us to the venue." Wolfie said as he held out his hand to her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:51 am
Atlas chuckled and held Wolfie's hand as they got into the vehicle and headed to the festival. It was probably the best party Atlas had ever been to, and she'd been to a lot of wedding parties. She liked to think that the people there loved her, as she frolicked with the children and gave out hugs like candy. There were a few pregnant couples who asked her to touch their bumps, which she found a bit weird but she didn't mind. At the end of the night, after eating and dancing for countless hours, Wolfie found Atlas crumpled up asleep on the floor with a group of children snuggling around her. The cutest child had been 'blessed' with a flower from her crown, which Atlas had no idea would bring the child and her descendants for generations many years of prosperity and fame.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:57 am
Wolfie also enjoyed himself at the festival. It was quite lively and there was some good alcohol flowing all around. Although Wolfie didnt get drunk he enjoyed the tingly feeling of a fine drink, so he helped himself. He even danced a little bit, which threw off a lot of people and they treated it as something incredibly important. When he went to find Atlas she was sleeping in a group of children, who were being carted away by their parents, who had very happy looks on their faces. Wolfie leaned down and picked her up then flew them back to the house. It looked like she had enjoyed herself a lot which was good. It was a festival to welcome her as a deity. He tucked her into bed and waited for her to wake up. "good morning. Grab your clothes, its time for us to depart." Wolfie told her. He had turned back to his normal male form.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:18 am
Atlas woke up and groaned, rubbing her sides. Sleeping in the festival dress with its corset had been an uncomfortable decision. Wolfie was there to make sure she didn't get a lie-in, of course. "Uhh, yeah," Atlas said, sitting up and getting slowly out of bed. She went to get changed out of sight of Wolfie, putting on her new favourite white pants and pink sparkly top, and then they were ready to depart to their next adventure. "Thanks for taking me here," Atlas said as she held onto him for flight. "I had a really great time."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:24 am
"Good. I also had a pleasant experience. Enjoying yourself should always come first in this life." wolfie said as he grabbed onto her and they flew up into the air. He flew them towards a hole and they were surrounded in darkness for quite a while before they finally emerged and flew through the sky and into the universe once more. "hmmm...it seems someone is trying to contact me." Wolfie said as they were flying for a while.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:43 am
Atlas was surprised Wolfie had said that. Until last night, she had never really seen Wolfie enjoying himself. Sure, he'd visited two worlds so far just to get something sweet to eat, and taken her to a spa, but the main thing about Wolfie was just how serious he was. In fact, she was sure he'd admonished having too much fun... What was with this new personality of his? She was thinking too hard to notice the dark vortex they travelled through. "Wh-who's contacting you?" she asked when Wolfie suddenly spoke up.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:49 am
The reason Wolfie went to those places was to enjoy himself. Thats all he wanted to do. He had just decided to loosen up a bit more around her. "It's someone with a special device used specifically to call for me. I wont know which one it is until we get there, but I have a clue." Wolfie said. His happy aura looked like it had soured a bit.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:07 pm
Atlas was worried by Wolfie's change of tone. She wanted to question it but at the same time she didn't want to make his mood even worse. "Is this... Someone you should be warning me about?" she asked him. Of course, the universe was not all sunshine and roses, but she wanted to avoid another nasty after having encountered something so horrid not too long ago.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:20 am
He sighed. "No it is no one who is unsavory. I only give those trinkets to those I have deemed to use them. It simply means someone requires my power to help them with something, and it's usually always something so troublesome. Just when I was enjoying my relaxation." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:09 pm
Atlas didn't know what all of this entailed, so she kept quiet next to Wolfie. Her body was tense, clearly she was nervous and psyching herself up for a fight or something.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue May 01, 2018 9:13 am
"Do not worry. If anything should happen, it will happen to me, not to you." Wolfie told her, trying to comfort her tension, although it probably didnt work. THey kept flying for quite a while until they came to massive planet. Like, it was by far the largest planet they had come to so far. It even took twice as long to enter the atmosphere. When they did, they were greeted with rocky mountains as Wolfie flew towards a castle in the far distance. When they got closer it looked like it belonged to a giant. "I shall warn you of this. This particular individual is very....odd." Wolfie said rubbing his temples when he realized who called him. Wolfie knocked on the door and a few moments later they were greeted with a rather tall alien .Compared to Wolfie and Atlas, they looked like a giant. "Oh thank the heavens you have heeded my summons." The alien said when they saw wolfie. Then they saw Atlas. They leaned all the way down until they were face to face. "Oh my, I wondered when it would be when you would take on a bride. You are quite a cute one arent you?" The alien said.
Generi
Generi

Wed May 02, 2018 5:12 pm
Of course it didn't calm her nerves at all, in fact it made Atlas feel worse about the whole thing when she hadn't been too worried before. Wolfie could handle anything... Right? "You say everyone is odd," she pointed out, not taking his description of other people as gospel anymore. But this place was so dark and grim. At first she'd been impressed by the sheer size of this planet, but descending into its atmosphere was exhausting and she distinctly felt the huge gravity of this world pulling her down. She remembered basic physics thanks to Leo - how come this the person they'd met had grown so tall despite the immense gravity? Ignoring the lethargy, Atlas smiled up at the tall one and fluffed up her hair. "I am kind of cute aren't I?" she said. "Who are you?" Had they just said 'bride'?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed May 02, 2018 8:26 pm
"Oh goodness how rude of me not to introduce myself. The name is Lethoy Vandebun Presbott Finwichinson. But if its too much of a mouth full do call me Pluck as our good friend Wolf calls me." Pluck told Atlas. Wolfie sighed. "Pluck what did you summon me for. It better be something important." Wolfie said as he floated Atlas and himself up to Plucks eye level. "Also, this is Atlas. She is not my bride, she is my traveling companion." Wolfie said, correcting Pluck. "Oh what a shame. Quite a cutie she is indeed. But yesyesyes come come I must show you something right away." Pluck said as he led them inside his rather massive mansion.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 05, 2018 5:57 am
Atlas wrinkled her nose up cutely and grinned at Lethoy Vandebun Pres... Uh, Pluck as he and Wolfie talked. As they walked into Pluck's huge abode, she turned to Wolfie and smirked. "Who'd wanna be your bride anyway?" she teased gently, not getting any serious vibes from this situation.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 05, 2018 6:05 am
"Oh you would be quite surprised Atlas. Wolf was quite popular with the ladies and men in the town. I think its the reason he spends so much time with me whenever he is here." Pluck said. "I hardly ever come here." Wolfie said. Seems Wolfie was not fond of this place. "Oh so you say." Pluck said chuckling. "Pluck." Wolfie said in a warning tone. "Ah yesyesyes I apologize. I tend to over talk when I am very nervous. You see, just a few days ago, I found signs of Vulcan awakening.." Pluck said. Wolfie stopped. "You told me that it would be impossible for it to awaken again." Wolfie said with a hint of anger in his voice.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 05, 2018 6:14 am
Ohoho Wolfie was a player here?! That amused Atlas greatly and she chuckled despite Wolfie tensing up into a granite-hard form beside her. When Pluck mentioned the one called Vulcan, Wolfie dug his nails into her a bit probably by accident and it hurt. Wincing, Wolfie said, "who's Vulcan?" She realised Wolfie was angry suddenly and took this a bit more seriously.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 05, 2018 6:22 am
Pluck sighed. "Vulcan is an ancient deity of sorts. A very long time ago, when Wolf was visiting this planet, Vulcan awoke and started laying waste to everything. We asked for Wolf's help and the two battled." Pluck said. "It took me 6 days to finally defeat Vulcan, and Pluck ASSURED me that I had dealt it a fatal blow in which it would never arise from." Wolfie said again in anger. "I know I know!!! I wasnt lying to you!! It just seems that someone intentionally woke it and wants to try to use it for nefarious deeds. Or so Ive surmised. I called you here, because I want your help to keep Vulcan from awakening again." Pluck said.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 05, 2018 6:31 am
"Six days?!" Atlas was astounded by that, and now she was getting worried. If someone that dangerous was being awoken after being defeated by Wolfie, then he would be angry and could be even more dangerous than before. "What are we gonna do?" she asked Wolfie quietly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 05, 2018 6:34 am
Wolfie sighed. As much as he'd like to say he wouldnt do anything, he owed Pluck a great debt. One he would repay. "Let us do our best to cease Vulcan's awakening. If w cannot...I will face it once more." Wolfie said. "I am very happy to hear that, it is very reassuring. I think if we act fast, perhaps we can keep it from fully awakening." Pluck said as he led wolfie and Atlas to a big room filled with books and artifacts.
Sponsored content