ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Beyond Space & Time - Page 10 Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:19 am
"Oh, right," Atlas said, nodding as Wolfie carried her through the air. She was doing her best to fly on her own now but was still using Wolfie's hand for support. "I guess you like the attention when you come here," she said. If Wolfie didn't want to be noticed, he would simply take on a new form. Perhaps he enjoyed being worshipped when it wasn't by murdering psychopaths?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:27 am
"It is pleasant. This place is peaceful. Plus it makes the people happy and it suits my needs. There are no downsides to it." Wolfie said. They flew for a while and then they started to land. Before they could, a carpet was laid out for the both of them as Wolfie and Atlas landed on it. Wolfie looked around and smiled and the people cheered as he led them towards the strip. "which store would you like to visit?" Wolfie asked Atlas.
Generi
Generi

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:33 am
Atlas kept her hand in Wolfie's, trying to smile around as not-nervously as she could manage. "That does sound nice," she said quietly. "Um... Can we go somewhere sparkly?" Wolfie might have remembered that her favourite outfit had lots of sequins on it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:39 am
"Hmmm....Yes. I know just the place." Wolfie said. Wolfie turned towards a certain street as he stopped waiting. Everyone looked really nervous. This much be the part where Wolfie picked a store!! They all waited excitedly and nervously as Wolfie headed to a very beautiful sparkly store. Wolfie pulled Atlas along as he pointed the hand he was holding with Atlas at the store. "Is this one acceptable?" Wolfie asked.
Generi
Generi

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:56 am
Atlas laughed nervously, glancing around at all of these people. "I wouldn't know," she mumbled to Wolfie so no one else could hear. "I haven't looked inside." She clearly had very little idea how this worked.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:04 am
"Let us go in then. If you find something you like, tell me and we will get it for you." Wolfie said as he led her inside. The people outside seemed happy and then simply left. The people inside though were very excited to see them as they quickly led them to the clothing section that looked like it would fit Atlas. They had quite the selection. One of the attendees looked very young and nervous in front of Atlas. They were probably new. "This person will help you pick out clothing." Wolfie told atlas.
Generi
Generi

Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:31 am
Atlas looked dazzled from the moment she stepped in there. She was a total magpie and was instantly attracted to anything that glittered or shone. She didn't quite know the best way to greet the nervous looking server, so she just smiled. She was too overwhelmed to pick for herself, as everything in here looked to be to her taste.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:38 am
Wolfie spoke to the attendant and they seemed to be eager to please as they quickly ran off. “I told them to pick something out for you. You might get quite a load of recommendations.” Wolfie said. “I’m going to another side of the store. Should you need something come ask. They should speak English a bit so feel free to ask any questions.” Wolfie said to her as he started to walk off.
Generi
Generi

Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:12 am
"O-okay," Atlas said, going off to the changing room. The attendant did indeed bring Atlas quite a few clothes to try on, as well as a sweet refreshing drink. Atlas decided to try on everything, all of which was beautiful and fit perfectly. But she wasn't someone for excess, and just wanted the one outfit. The attendant wasn't giving her good advice, as apparently everything looked equally amazing on her, so she needed Wolfie to return and tell her what looked best.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:35 am
The attendant nodded when she asked where Wolfie was and quickly led her towards where wolfie was. He had gone to the mens section and was grabbing outfits from there. His attendant had a few outfits that wolfie had picked out, from mens, womens, and childrens outfits. Suppose it was when Wolfie took on his other forms. He saw Atlas come over. "Did you find an outfit that you liked?" Wolfie said. "Oh looks like you found a couple." He said as he noticed the outfits the attendant was carrying.
Generi
Generi

Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:51 am
"I can't decide," Atlas told him, pointing to two tops in particular. One was pink and the other was dark teal, both were sparkly. She felt like she was taking advantage of the situation somewhat by getting these for free, so she only wanted the one to go with a pair of white trousers.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:57 am
Wolfie did not know why she didnt just get both, but he figured if she was deciding she only wanted one for some reason. He glanced at the both of them and then at her, looking her up and down. "I would suggest this one. It would look this best on you I believe." Wolfie said as he pointed to the pink one.
Generi
Generi

Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:10 am
"You think so?" Atlas asked, twiddling a strand of her hair as she picked out the pink top and went to put it on along with the pants. When she came back, it did indeed suit her, accentuating the dark pink of her eyes (her mother's eyes) and making her lilac hair appear warmer in colour. "Thank you for picking this out for me. I love it."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:16 am
"hmmm yes this suites you quite nicely." Wolfie said. He was...glad she enjoyed it. He picked his outfits as well and they rung them up for the both of them. The store owners bowed to the both of them as they left with their outfits. "Do you wish to go to another store? We can get accessories and the like if you wish." Wolfie said to Atlas.
Generi
Generi

Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:50 am
"I don't mind," Atlas said, quite transfixed by the pink circles of lighting that her new outfit was throwing off all around her. She did a little twirl and giggled in delight. Maybe she should have gotten a skirt instead so she could look more feminine? But then flying around would be a bit risky, with people being able to see up her skirt...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:57 am
Good. Wolfie preferred for her to act like this than before. He did not know why. Perhaps he had simply become accustomed to it. "Very well. Let us browse a few more stores then we will depart." Wolfie said. Although he didnt show it on his face, Atlas could probably tell that he was having a good time shopping with her. They went to a couple more stores and wolfie received several more offerings. It was a very pleasant evening.
Generi
Generi

Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:18 am
Atlas hoped she was making a good impression on these people here, as she frolicked and danced around between the shops, and went 'ooh' and 'aah' at all things pretty. She really was in a much better mood now. By the end of it, Wolfie had talked her into having one or two spare outfits, as well as having a pretty little silver band that she slid around the end of her tail to accessorise it. But really her favourite part of the day was seeing Wolfie having fun, at least in his own way.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:25 am
At the end of the day it seemed there was a festival being held for Wolfie and now for Atlas. Wolfie chuckled when he had heard something. "It appears they have deemed what type of goddess I have brought with me. I am the "goddess" of luck and fortune. It seems they have labeled you as the goddess of happiness and vitality." Wolfie told her as they went back to the house, which actually turned out to be a temple, made for them so they could prepare for the festival. "Perhaps during the festival you should play with the children. Im sure the parents will see it as a good sign for their childrens futures." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:19 pm
"Wow, really?!" Atlas said with delight, clapping her hands together and doing another spin. If she could pick anything to be a goddess of, it would be something like that! "Oh, you're right, I'll do just that!" She might be about to ham it up too much, but she was so glad these people had come to like her. "Should I put something else on? Something more fancy? I want to impress these people!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:42 pm
"I will ask them to provide us with Goddess garbs. During the festival I will perform a ceremony, but you will not have to worry about that. Just simply enjoy the festival and interact with the people in your usual joyous manor." wolfie said as he sat down and rubbed his shoulders. It was still kind of odd to see him as a woman.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:31 am
Atlas giggled and twiddled a strand of her hair. "The fact that you're encouraging my 'joyous manner' means you don't hate it anymore," she teased him. "Oh, you got stiff shoulders? Want me to give you a shoulder rub?" she asked as she went to stand behind him, completely innocently and without pretext to anything else.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:40 am
"Mmm...I suppose I can say it's grown on me. You are..a pleasant companion." Wolfie said. How strange he thought he would hate having Atlas around when he did things but having her here was not so bad. Heh he supposed it was just him not wanting to be so lonely anymore. How curious. "If you wish I will not stop you." Wolfie said as he straightened up so she could rub his shoulders.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:13 am
"Pleasant companion? Heh," Atlas chuckled, and began to gently rub Wolfie's shoulders. Ah yes, even in such a feminine form she could feel those familiar muscles of granite-like hardness. "I'm glad I don't get on your nerves anymore. Ooh~ your skin is so soft, what moisturiser do you use?" she teased, pressing her thumbs deeper into the base of Wolfie's gracefully feminine neck.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:19 am
"mmm....well I realized I was being somewhat unreasonable. mmmmm.... I am old but you are young. You can learn things slowly since we are immortals.....mmmmm....rushing you with so much information was unnecessary since eventually you will experience anything I tell you....mmmm....I dont use anything called moisturizer." Wolfie said to her confused by her teasing.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:02 am
Atlas snorted and kept working Wolfie's shoulders. He was being so honest and nice, she wondered what had made such an old man have such a huge change in heart. "Jeez, you're so tense," she told him. "Guess you got years and years of tension built up. Might need a bit more force to work this out." She was no expert at massaging, so she just kind of squished Wolfie's shoulders hard between her fingers.
Sponsored content