ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Magical Warriors of Silvatica - Page 35 Empty Re: Magical Warriors of Silvatica

Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:55 pm
Elvira punched her fist into a nearby wall, making it crack. Uh, oops, she hadn't meant to do that. The anger just surged through her so suddenly, she couldn't help it. "Don't say that," she snarled, removing her fist and rubbing her knuckles. She didn't want him to get her hopes up. She also hated it when he saw her as inferior without her leg. "I'm fine without it." The moment had soured between them now. Elvira didn't want to be around him for now so she stomped out of the room to go find something to hit outside.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:18 pm
“Wait no I only meant..” But before he could get any words out she had already left. Dae-jung took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes in frustration. “Damnit..” He cursed, mad that he messed up again. It was so difficult. He didnt think her weak or inferior in the slightest. He actually respected her a great deal. He just...wanted her to be happy. He thought...having her leg back would make her happy. He probably didnt word it properly. Finding the right words was so difficult for him.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:39 pm
Elvira went and sat outside somewhere, so that no one could see that rather than be angry, she cried instead. She returned when the others returned with their hunted food. Sunny and Padma had caught the most, thanks to both of their rural upbringings.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:52 pm
Sunny was quite proud, and they managed to have a good meal. Dae-jung seemed a bit more moody than usual, but everyone was too tired to ask him what was wrong. Dae-jung and Elvira switched out of watch duty, and Maui volunteered to go next.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:45 pm
"I will keep watch with you!" Fantasia offered to Maui. "You mustn't!" Robin blurted out, before adjusting slightly. "I mean, you're a princess. You should rest. Padma can help Maui." It was pretty obvious what was going on to everyone else, but Padma just thought Robin was being kind to the princess. She was also grateful to be volunteered alongside Maui... "Yes, I will stay with you," she said to Maui. As Dae-Jung and Elvira took their leave, Elvira nudged Dae-Jung slightly. "Um... Goodnight," she mumbled.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:01 am
“She is correct princess. You must acquire an adequate amount of rest.” Fable said. He seemingly did not understand the situation. “Come on Fantasia, you can come lay with me.” Sunny said with a smile. “Oh...sure. Id like that.” Maui said to Padma as they went out to go keep watch. “...g-goodnight.” Dae-jung said to Elvira.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:45 pm
The princess pouted but was then pleased when Sunny volunteered to keep her company. "Hmph, you will do nicely as a sleeping companion," she said. She released Maui's arm and skipped over to Sunny to latch onto her instead. She was all bouncing breasts beneath her PJs. Padma was secretly glad that she'd gotten those things off of Maui's arm as the pair of them went outside. The suns had gone down and the sky was a rich plummy purple, splattered with galaxies and stars. "It's so beautiful," Padma breathed. Elvira kept her eyes locked on Dae-Jung for a moment, studying him. She offered him a rare, small smile, and then went to lie down with the girls and the princess. Dae-Jung was left alone with Fable now...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:58 pm
‘yeah. Last time we didnt have a chance to take it in.” Maui said. “....I know Foo was treated bad here. I cant imagine how long he was hurting.” Maui said. Fable moved beside Dae-jung. “It seems your relationship with the fierce frost is not very stable.” Fable said. “Do not. Speak about her. I do not need your advice.” Dae-jung said. “I was just merely giving an observation. I hold no interest in human relationships.” Fable said. “What exactly is your stake in all this? THe princess seems intent on saving this shitty place, but when I look at you I get the feeling youre scheming something.” Dae-jung pressed. “I assure you my intentions are pure. I simply wish to get my home back.” Fable said.
Generi
Generi

Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:16 pm
As they walked alongside one another, Padma's pace slowed a little. "... Yeah," she murmured, not knowing what else to say. She had forgotten for a moment, in the heat of adventure, why it was they were here. Forgotten what Foo had lived through. Forgotten what she had done to him... Or failed at doing. Meanwhile, as Dae-Jung and Fable were quipping, the girls had cornered Elvira and were investigating her. "So you like Dae, huh?" Robin asked her. Elvira saw no reason to deny it, she was too tired anyway. "Obvious," she hissed in response.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:37 pm
Maui turned to her and gave her a small smile. He then walked up and grabbed her hands. “Hey...we’re going to save him and then we’re going to bring him back with us. We’ll make sure he doesnt suffer anymore.” Maui said. Sunny giggled happily when Elvira was upfront about it. “So nice. Think he likes you too.” Sunny said with a sly smile.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:43 am
Padma looked up at Maui with doughy eyes and smiled with a sigh. "I happy to be with you again," she said. "I miss you." Padma was a demure, proper girl, but when it came to Maui she had always been open about her feelings. At least, the simpler feelings. Not that complex feeling that was coiling hot in her chest and tummy right now as she looked up at him with their hands entangled. She noticed his stubble for the first time as she studied him, and her hands were itching to find out how it felt... Elvira just shook her head. "He does," Robin agreed. "Why else would he have gone to all that effort to save you and get you better?" Elvira shook her head again. She didn't have the language to express how she was feeling, but she just knew that Dae-Jung only tolerated her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:49 am
“I....I missed you a lot too. I....I actually was saving money to come see you yeah? I wanted it to be a surprise.” Maui said, blushing a bit. “He like you. He just bad at show.” Sunny said with a smile. “We need to have show so he can open up.” Sunny said. If they could get Elviras feelings across properly perhaps the crumedgon that was Dae-jung would be honest himself.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:25 am
Padma blushed too, and smiled. "I too," she said. "Been working hard to get smart and good English, so I get job and get money to see you. It take long way but it worth... For you." She stepped closer to him, not even realising that she had done it. Elvira lay down and faced away from them. "Goodnight," she grunted. Robin snickered and lay down too. "Yeah, we'd better sleep," she agreed.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:32 am
Maui gulped. This seemed..like the perfect time to express his feelings. He had been wanting to and now it felt like there was no better time. “Padma...there’s something Ive been wanting to say to you for a long time yeah?” Maui said. Maui took a deep breath but before he could say what he wanted to say, they both heard something making noise nearby. It sounded like it was coming for them. “Hehe goodnight.” Sunny said. She was cuddled with Fantasia as she closed her eyes.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:32 am
Padma slowly let go of Maui's hands and raised her arms up to put her hands on his chest. She didn't know why, it just felt right to do this. "Yes, Maui?" she murmured, her lashes fluttering. She could feel his heart pounding in time with her own. But then her heart was pounding for a different reason as they heard something approaching them. "It comes," she whispered, stepping up really close to him so that they were chest to chest. Fantasia had returned to her feline form to get optimal snuggling, and had pretended to be asleep - but she was listening to the girls talking about Dae-Jung and Elvira. It was making her feel... Hmm. She waited until the girls were asleep before slipping out of Sunny's grip and hopping up to the window ledge to look out at the sky. "Foo," she breathed wistfully.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:37 am
Maui put his arms around Padma protectively. Out of the brush came a shadow creature. It looked like it was alone, but it could have jsut been a scout. It saw the both of them and growled as it slowly approached.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:59 am
If this hadn't been so tense, Padma would have been on cloud nine in Maui's rugged arms. As it was, the creature was approaching them aggressively. "Do you think... Foo sees us in its eye?" she whispered, not knowing if she got her point across with her limited English.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:03 am
“I dont know. But we need to get rid of it just in case it does.” Maui said. He slowly released Padma then activated his power. The creature saw Maui as a threat now and quickly launched itself at the two of them. Maui swiftly took it out with an arrow as it dissipated into the darkness.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:18 am
Padma couldn’t help feeling... Excited? When Maui went for it like that, it made her heart pound. But this was a serious situation so she shook those thoughts from her head. “There may be more,” she said, the seriousness of the situation finessing her English. “We must look around.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:23 am
“I agree. Lets split up and search around the area.” Maui said. He was a little sad his time with her was interrupted but they needed to secure the safety of their friends.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:30 am
The pair of them separated and kept their eyes peeled for foes, but there were none. Padma was relieved. She hadn’t yet drawn her weapon, she didn’t even know what it was, and to be honest she didn’t ever want to hurt anything connected to Foo...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:33 am
The both of them met back up and it was around time for them to switch shifts. “I guess we should go get some rest now yeah?” Maui said. Sunny and Robin were comin out next. (We can skip to next day)
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:17 am
"Goodnight," Padma said to Maui. Her eyes lingered on him for a little longer before regrettably departing from him to wake her friends, who were groggy but willing to awaken. Fantasia wiggled into Padma's grip and slept there, and as Padma drifted off she could've sworn she heard the princess mumbling about Foo... The next morning when Sunny and Robin returned to wake them all, they brought some fresh catches to make for breakfast.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:20 am
As they gathered to eat, Fable spoke up about their plans. “Alright now that we have required a base and gathered everyone together, it is time to discuss our plan. Our plan should be to liberate as many villages and towns as possible and lessen Foos hold on the world. therefore I think it would be a good idea for us to form teams and span out.” Fable said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:53 am
Teams would be a perfect opportunity to couple up. Robin nudged Sunny under the table and grinned. "I'll pair up with Sunny," said Robin, looking around at them all. "I think Dae and Elvira make a good pair, they live together so they'll know how to fight together. Which just leaves you too~." She grinned at Maui and Padma, the latter of whom was biting her lip shyly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum