ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Magical Warriors of Silvatica - Page 38 Empty Re: Magical Warriors of Silvatica

Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:37 pm
Oh man, Dae-jung felt so...alive. He loved his powers from before, but back then, he was always in the back, trapping or using long ranged moves on their enemies. But now he was getting up close and personal, and it felt really refreshing. Dae-jung turned to Elvira and gave her a thumbs up. They were making their way through very nicely. They still needed to make it to the depths and take down the core though. Again, she was only met with silence. Either he had gone too far or something had happened...
Generi
Generi

Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:35 pm
Elvira simpered and swooned when Dae-Jung gave her the thumbs up, like the coolest man alive. Ugh... Elvira realised she was being converged upon at the last moment, and heaved her huge blade around in a wide arc with a loud snarl. The creatures were cleft in two easily, but Elvira didn’t notice that the slice extended belong the end of her blade, as if she had cut the air itself open. Padma slowly put back the book she’d glanced at, and began to tiptoe into the library, quietly calling to Maui as she went. Only her own voice answered.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:38 pm
Dae-jung himself was very struck by Elviras galant figure. She wielded that sword so amazingly and she herself was so...awesome. Dae-jung almost got so distracted that he got hit by a shadow but he managed to dodge and burst it. “Lets continue in.” Dae-jung said as he ran further ahead. As she walked through she suddenly felt a hand pull her behind a bookcase and then a hand over her mouth. It was Maui. He made a motion to say to be quiet as he pointed through the bookshelf. Through it they could see what looked like a massive snake like shadow that was slithering all around. Maui then pointed to his arm. It had been turned to stone.
Generi
Generi

Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:13 pm
Elvira followed behind Dae-Jung, slashing at the shadows that followed them. Padma’s Heart pounded so loud and painfully from fright that it felt like it might leap out of her chest. As it was, it was still pounding when Maui pulled her against him, and then again when she saw the snake shadow. How dreadful... Padma glanced to the left and saw a corridor leading away from the snake, which she pointed to.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:54 pm
Once they got deeper into the cave, they were running into bigger shadows rather than more. It seemed they kept their big bruisers deep insideto guard the core of the nest. Dae-jung could feel that their momentum was beginning to slow down so hopefully they could make it to the core soon. Maui glanced over and nodded. He slowly led the way, doing his best to keep himself hidden alongside Padma. They slowly made their way over and just managed to get into the hall way and then found a room that they entered. Once it seemed like they could talk Maui sighed and winced. “That was close.” He said with a weak smile.
Generi
Generi

Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:21 pm
It was a good thing that bruisers were Elvira’s speciality. Her big sword seemed to scythe through the, as easily as a hot knife through butter. Padma sighed too and put a hand on her pounding heart. “What was that?” She asked quietly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:20 pm
That was fine, but there were more of them. “Elvira, I think we’re close to the center. Lets get through these guys.” Dae-jung said as he smashed through a big bruiser in his way. He didnt know why, but he felt something...pulsing nearby. It had to be where they needed to go. “I dont know. A shadow with the power to turn things to stone with a bite. That how it got me.” Maui said as he held his arm. It felt so horrible and it felt like it was slowly spreading. Meanwhile, back at Fantasias castle, the three girls had managed to get inside and were looking around in search for Fantasia’s family.
Generi
Generi

Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:29 am
Whatever it was that Dae-Jung was feeling was also giving Elvira a pounding headache. She agreed with him with a grunt, and began to scythe through the bruisers nearby. Padma gasped and covered her mouth in horror. "Oh Maui," she whined, putting her hand on his stony wrist. What were they going to do about this?! "We get out of here?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:47 pm
They beat down some more bruisers and made their way to the core. What awaited them was another shadow.This one was different than the others though. It seemed like a rare Variant. whatever it was, it certainly looked tougher than the ones they had fought before. “We cant leave..” Maui said through a grunt of pain. It felt like whatever this was, it was spreading up his arm. “We have to get rid of that shadow. It could hurt other people.” Maui said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:40 pm
Elvira glanced at Dae-Jung after sizing up the big guy. “We may need... Team up?” She suggested. Padma looked fretful. “You are right... B-but you must stay hidden. I fight him, or you get hurt again. Would not forgive myself if you...” She trailed off and slowly looked down at the floor.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:14 pm
“I agree. You hit him low, I hit him high?” Dae-jung suggested. He would go for the things face while Elvira hit it in the lower body. It was simple but usually an effective strategy. Maui smiled. “I appreciate the thought but I cant let you fight it alone. Ill stay at a distance and shoot at it. Then you can take it out while it’s busy dealing with me.” Maui said. (Is there a reason you dont respond to Fantasia and the girls?)
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:30 pm
A simple plan but an effective one. With a hefty grunt, Elvira shouldered her giant sword and sprinted towards the beast, running low to make it easier to swing at its waist. Padma shook her head. “Please. You protect me all time. Now I protect you.” [Because I genuinely had no idea what to do lol if you’ve got anything for them to do please elaborate.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:51 pm
Dae-jung hopped up into the air and latched onto the shadow. It growled and before Elvira was able to swipe at its legs it jumped and tried to smash Dae-jung into the ceiling. Luckily he moved out of the way and landed beside Elvira on the ground. “This one is fast and a little smarter.” Dae-jung said. the shadow then took a deep breath and screeched really loudly. Dae-jung acted without thinking and put his hands over her ears. Maui was going to say something else, but then he grunted as the stone was crawling up his arm more. They needed to do something quickly. “So...what now?” Sunny asked as they made their way into the castle. They were looking for any signs of Fantasias family, and so far they only found dead fairies and signs of struggles.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:11 pm
Ugh, Elvira didn’t do smart or fast, she wasn’t built for fighting creatures like this. And then it screamed. Elvira had one hand clamped around the handle of her giant sword so she only had time to cover one ear. She groaned in pain and collapsed slightly against her sword. Padma decided to stop whining and act. “Stay here,” she commanded before she sprinted out of their hiding place. As she went, she pulled books from the shelves and made a huge racket. [Thanks for elaborating and not just repeating what you already wrote.] Robin simply followed after the sparkles left by Fantasia as they had already been.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:13 pm
The alpha shadow roared and then swiped at the two of them, smacking them agaisnt the wall. “Ugh!....Elvira, are you alright?” Dae-jung asked her. “P-Padma...” Maui said, but he couldnt stop her as she ran out and attracted the attention of the Medusa shadow. It screeched as it slithered towards padma very quickly and menacingly. They rejoined with Fantasia and she seemed like she had an idea as to where her family could have been holed up. The castle was full of secret rooms and passages that they could use if they were ever endangered. Maybe Fantasia knew of one.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:19 am
Elvira grunted too, but she was quickly to her feet again. Of the pair of them she was probably tougher, so Dae-Jung should be more worried for himself. “Fine,” she responded to his question, reaching out her hand to him to help him back to his feet. She kept her giant sword behind her in case the shadow did a sneak attack. Padma squeaked and sprinted faster. Oh no, it was faster than she thought, and she hadn’t thought of what to do next! Her only concern was protecting Maui! Fantasia looked like she was thinking. “I think my family may be hiding in this room,” she said, looking around a very barren room with no obvious hiding places. “There is a secret compartment in here. Problem is... I forgot how to get in~.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:02 pm
That was true, she was built a little tougher than him. He grunted angrily as he grabbed her hand and stood up. “Alright new plan. Bombard it.” Dae-jung said. Sometimes just pummeling was the best method. That’s how they usually did things anyway, so they just needed to go for it. The Medusa was knocking down books and statues as it steadily approached Padma. It then screeched as it felt something hit it in the tail. Maui quickly hid after he shot the arrow at the Medusas tail. “Lets smash walls!” Sunny said. The easiest way to find the secret place would be just to break things until they found it right?
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:09 pm
Elvira thought they would have to think on this one a little more, but if Dae-Jung said it would be fine to just smash it then she supposed he was right. After all he was the smarter of the two. So, summoning more of her strength, Elvira raised her huge blade and sprinted towards the beast again with a battle cry. Padma was surprised that Maui attacked the creature. So he didn’t listen to her? But the Medusa turning away to face Maui gave Padma the opening she needed. She summoned her blades and leapt gracefully into the air, lightweight like a dandelion seed on the breeze, and with barely a sound she sliced through the Medusa’s neck. Fantasia shook her head. “No, listen,” she said quietly. She hummed a tune and pretty soon, they began to hear humming back. Her family was beneath the floor!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:05 pm
If they could over power it then they wouldnt need a strategy. And if that didnt work, dae-jung could think of something on the fly. He trusted that Elvira would listen and be able to pull of any plan he thought of. while Elvira charged, Dae-jung readied himself. When the beast went to swing at her, Dae-jung quickly whipped up beside Elvira and punched the creatures arm so it didnt hit her. That left the creature open for Elvira to slice it. Maui was worried, and he stayed hidden. He also just wanted to distract it so Padma could defeat it. The medusa didnt even have a chance as its head was separated and it dissipated into the air. Maui gasped as he felt his arm go back to normal, flexing his fingers thankfully. “Nice!” Sunny said. They waited a moment and then suddenly the ground began to shake as it opened up. Several small looking fairies that looked like Fantasia came out. It looked like her younger siblings.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:49 pm
Elvira roared and tore her blade through the beast’s hide, spilling its insides out into the ground. Well, that seemed to have worked. When the snake was gone, Padma put her blades away and her outfit vanished. She looked over at Maui but... Did’t approach him. She had been slightly perturbed that he ignored her request, but she was a placid person by nature. It was not in her to protest his choice. So after a moment she ran to him and hugged him. Fantasia looked overjoyed as did her siblings as they spilled out and hugged all over her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:53 pm
The breast roared in pain as it walked backwards, attempting to hold in its guts. It seemed this one was a lot more solid compared to the shadowy monsters they normally fought. It let out one more guttural roar as it fell to the ground and dissappeared. Now they could see the core of this den. “Can I smash it?” Dae-jung asked. She got the killing blow on the boss so he kinda wanted to destroy the core. Maui hugged her back. “Im sorry...my body moved on its own when I saw you might be hurt.” Maui said. He knew he went against her words, and even if she didnt say it, it probably bothered her. He wanted her to know that he trusted her. She had quite a lot, as eight little fairies of different ages piled on top of her. “Fan fan you’re ok!” one of the youngest ones said as they started crying. “Where’s daddy? did you see him?” The oldest one said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:26 pm
Elvira gave Dae-Jung a thumbs up as she wiped shadow creature gut juice off of her face where it had splattered her. It was only fair he take this one after she epically dispatched of the boss. Padma’s cheeks heated up when Maui expressed his desire not to see her hurt. He felt the same way she did, of course. “How you think I feel, when I see this?” She murmured, running her hand down his arm where it had only just been rock. “Your pain my pain, Maui.” She still hadn’t let go of him. Fantasia embraced all of her siblings, then transformed into her human body so she could pick them all up. “I haven’t,” she replied to the eldest. “But I will find him and mama. First we’ll get you troublemakers out of here.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:42 pm
Dae-jung nodded as he cracked his knuckles then walked up to the core. He took a deep breath and then smashed into the core with a hard punch. The core imploded and the ruptured as any lingering shadows began to disappear. The cave that they had entered began to brighten up as well. Dae-jung walked back to Elvira as they began to head out of the cave. Right before they left though, the two of them felt an incredibly malevolent force nearby. But as soon as it showed up it disappeared. "What...was that?" Dae-jung said. Maui blushed as well. "I-I see...Ill be careful from now on. Lets both care for each other more...w-when we're fighting." Maui said. He hadnt let go of her either. Fantasias siblings were really happy as they then turned to Robin and Sunny. "Are these the legendary heroes?" one asked.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:37 pm
Cool as ever... Elvira fell into step alongside Dae-Jung as they walked out of the cave, but when she felt the malevolent force she stepped protectively in front of him with her sword ready to go. “I don’t like it,” she growled. It was gone, but that only concerned her more. Padma nodded slowly. “Yes... When we’re fighting,” she agreed. Him saying that had reminded her that her fantasy of being in a relationship with him was just that - a fantasy. A pleasant but unattainable fantasy. “We go. Still not found any useful information,” Padma murmured, releasing him from the hug. Fantasia nodded and pointed to each one in turn. “The Sun and the Mist. Now, will one of you take these troublemakers out of here,” she implored Sunny or Robin. “We still need to find my parents.” Not to mention... Fantasia had felt a deep stab of unpleasantness in her gut just now from something.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:46 pm
Daw-jung agreed. He got a really bad feeling about that. Kind of like it was a sign for trouble in the future. “Lets head back and report.’ Dae-jung said. He was sure the others were probably on their way back as well and they needed to tell them about the guardians, the layout of the nests, and the mysterious power. Maui reached out for her again but stopped. Damnit he did to say it like that. He just....ugh he was so bad at expressing himself to her. He needed to do better. “P-Padma...Thank you for saving me. Your fighting is really beautiful like..you.” Maui said, trying to make that sound non chalant as they walked. “think maybe we go back? Secure children.” Sunny said. There were a bunch of them, and they didnt look like they were ready to break apart from their big sister just yet. They needed her support right now. It might be better to bring them back to Fable and then come back later.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum