ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Magical Warriors of Silvatica - Page 39 Empty Re: Magical Warriors of Silvatica

Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:09 pm
Maui sort of stumbled over the last part and Padma had moved away to look at some nearby books, so she just gave him a thankful smile. They didn’t have time to stand idly by now, they had to see what they could find. Fantasia reluctantly agreed, changing back into her animal form while Sunny and Robin swooped her siblings up into their arms. They quickly and quietly exited the castle, but when they got to the gates, Robin realised Fantasia had slipped away from them again. Damn it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:32 pm
Maui sighed and conceded defeat. He had already ruined it. He was such an idiot. He sadly went to go find some books to find. It was very unfortunate that even though they had undone the Medusas spell, it didnt seem to affect the fairies all around the library. guess they had been stone for too long....after a while of searching they managed to find a diary that seemed to talk about Farrow. It was all they could find, so they decided to head back to the others. Sunny looked at Robin and gave her a look. Fantasia seemed pretty strong and they needed to make sure the children were safe. It might be best for them to go without her.
Generi
Generi

Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:25 am
[Shall we have them all meet up again?]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:39 am
(Yup) Maui and Padma had arrived first and it was still kind of awkward as they presented the book to Fable. “I see. This will be quite helpful. And thank you for taking care of the beast. Being able to turn others to stone is quite problematic.” Fable said as he began to skim through the book. Then Dae-jung and Elvira showed up and informed them of the nest. “More good news. With one nest so easily taken down, the remaining ones should be simple.” Fable said. Then Sunny and Robin returned with a bunch of kids who recognized Fable and ran over to him. “You found the royal heirs! How spelnded! Wait hold on....where is Fantasia?!” Fable said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:54 pm
”Stayed behind to find her parents,” Robin explained. “At least, I think she did that?” It kind of felt like Fantasia had gone off to do her own thing. Unbeknownst to them, Fantasia had sensed a familiar energy nearby... Padma was looking at Fable weirdly, trying to decide if he’d known about the stone-turning snake or not. If he had then why hadn’t he warned them?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:18 pm
It seemed Maui had the same idea but decided to ask. “Fable did you know about the Medusa?” He said. “I had a vague feeling there would be something there, but I was confident in your ability to handle it. Thats not as important as securing the princess. We need to find her and then we can speak of progressing with our mission.” Fable said. 

Meanwhile in a dark area of the swamplands, Foo had decided to go for a walk. He was tired and just needed some time away from Farrow to gather his thoughts. The one place he could think to do that was his old home. “As shitty as this place is, it does still give me a strange sense of comfort. Heh. How odd.” Foo said as he thumbed through some of his own things, not paying much attention to his surroundings.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:03 am
Padma glanced at Maui with a suspicious look in her eyes. Fable could still have warned them even if he was confident in their abilities. After their ordeal with Foo, Padma was much less trusting of these fairies than she might have been otherwise. "Let's go back to the palace and see if we can find Fantasia," Robin suggested.

Foo hadn't noticed that he had been spotted by Fantasia, who had followed him for some time until they got to his old place in the swamps. This brought back memories for her too, good memories, bittersweet memories... "You always did talk to yourself," she said finally, having followed him around for long enough. Would Foo remember her? It had been long ago when they were friends. Would the darkness and hatred have warped and stolen his memories too?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:59 am
Maui was also thinking that. Fantasia seemed somewhat ok, but he was not so sure about Fable. They best keep their eye on him. For now they needed to go find Fantasia. 

Foo jumped and quickly turned around ready to attack whoever dared to interrupt him. But then he saw her...damn it had to be her. Fantasia. Oh Foo remembered her quite well. When he was younger and everyone had ostracized him, she...was the only one who didnt. She would often come by and they would play together, having adventures, getting into trouble and just talking. Then one day he had found out she was the princess when some of the fairies from the castle came and accused him of kidnapping. they had nearly beaten him to death and were going to take him to the guillotine when Fantasia stepped in and told them that she came of her own volition. She was banned from ever seeing him again after that. “Hmph. Hello there Fant....princess. Im surprised to see you here.” Foo said, keeping his distance.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:17 am
"Are you really surprised?" Fantasia asked, shimmying around a rock and walking slowly towards him. "That deep aura of yours is like a beacon. Besides, I kept coming here for a long time after... Then. But you'd left. I kept hoping you would come back but you never did, not that I blame you." She was super nervous so she was talking a bunch, not just because of Foo's potent aura but because they'd left on such awful terms. It wasn't Fantasia's fault, at least not directly, but there was no way she couldn't blame herself for what had happened to him. "... I've missed you," she whispered, stopping a few feet away from him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:35 am
Foo...as perplexed. He had no hated towards Fantasia. In fact, in his darkest of times, and thoughts, the memories with her that they shared kept him from madness. Even when he decided to enact his revenge he made sure she would not be targeted. “This place...is nothing but bad memories. I would live anywhere else other than here.” Foo said. “...why are you here? Surely to attack me for taking over your kingdom?” Foo said.
Generi
Generi

Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:07 am
Fantasia looked down at the ground. "No," she said quietly. "I came because I wanted to see you. I am worried for you, Foo. We all are. We just want you to be free of whatever it is that is making you do this." She took another step closer to him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:13 am
For some reason Foo got nervous. “Stop! Dont....dont approach me. I have my reasons. This is payback for the centuries of abuse and torture I have suffered from being born in this rotten world. Who is anyone to deny me my vengenace?!” Foo said angrily.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:41 pm
Fantasia stopped advancing and backed up slightly at Foo's request. "I understand," she said quietly, sadness tinging her voice. "I know me saying this will sound jaded because I haven't suffered like you, but... This is not the right path. Being vengeful and cruel just makes you as bad, if not worse, than the ones who hurt you."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:30 pm
Foo couldnt help but chuckle at that. “I dont care. In order to enact my revenge I told myself a long time ago I would do whatever I had to in order to accomplish my goal. I was never a good person. Heh, you could ask any fairy around. what does it matter if Im seen as cruel?” Foo said. He sounded...pained. It was clear he was suffering.
Generi
Generi

Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:45 pm
"Don't lie," Fantasia said, hopping closer to him. "You may be able to lie to yourself but you could never lie to me. You were always a good person, and you still are. All the times you could easily have killed me when we played, yet you didn't. You could've killed me by now too, and yet you haven't, because you're a good person. You're my friend... My dearest friend."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:47 pm
Foos heart skipped a beat and he did not like the feeling. He backed away from her. “I didnt kill you because I did not have the power to do so. Killing a princess? They would have easily snuffed out my miserable life. You were not worth offending and dying for. The only reason I haven’t killed you now is on a whim. Ill let you go this time, but next time...you won’t be so lucky.” Foo said. He needed to get away from her, her presence was distrubing his heart.
Generi
Generi

Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:03 pm
”I’m not afraid of you,” Fantasia said, continuing in closer to him until she was right in his little cat face. “Your Earth friends need you back. I need you back. You won’t agree to return to us now but you will. Even if I have to make you.” At this point she was gearing up to drag him back to the others.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:05 pm
“Tch. They dont need me.” Foo said. Before he could say anything else, two shadows appeared and pushed Fantasia back. He looked surprised, which means he probably didnt summon them, as a portal opened and Foo got sucked into it, leaving Fantasia to fight the shadows. Foo found himself back at his home base. “What...how did you know where I was?” Foo asked Farrow.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:26 am
Fantasia yelped and darted towards Foo to try to grab him, but he was gone in a blink. She cursed, uncharacteristically for her, and then turned to return to where the others were. Farrow narrowed their eyes and leered at Foo. "I know everything~," it said mysteriously. "Like how you were canoodling with that princesssssss~. The one who betrayed you~."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:52 am
“Princess! Where have you been we’ve been looking all over for you!” Fable said when Fantasia finally returned. Everyone had just reunited to figure out how to find her. “Tch. I wasnt canoodling with anyone. I just didnt see any point in destroying her is all. She is also on my list of people to kill. But only when the time is right.” Foo said, doing his best to make up an excuse.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:44 pm
Fantasia had been lost in thought so she jumped out of skin when Fable approached her. “S-sorry, reconnaissance,” she mumbled. Farrow narrowed its eyes further and decided to let it go for now. “The time is almossssst upon ussssss,” it hissed. [Idk what to add here.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:23 pm
Foo grunted in agreement as he returned to his room. He did his best to push the thoughts of his meeting with Fantasia out of his mind and decided to focus on his vengeance instead.

"You were able to talk to him? How is he? What did he say to you?" Maui said after Fantasia came back and explained where she went. Damn it, if they had just stuck with her, they might have been able to convince Foo to stop what he was doing and return to them. "Im surprised you're unharmed. That was quite dangerous. He is very unhinged right now, so you need to be careful." Fable said. "Fable calm down. It sounded like Fantasia knew what she was doing." Sunny said.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:26 pm
Fantasia didn't say anything in response to any of the questions she was asked. "I'm tired," she murmured. "What has everyone else been up to?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:36 pm
It seemed like Fantasia was done with the topic. "Well everyone just returned from their exploits. It might be best if you all get some rest." Fable said. "Yeah Im kinda tired too. lets talk again tomm..." Sunny was about to say when they could feel some trembling in the distance.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum