ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Polyamory  - Page 3 Empty Re: Polyamory

Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:25 am
“Hehe yes she is. I have a feeling...this will be fun.” Jr said as he deliberately stared at Nanallys ass in front of the guard, even giving the guard a little wink to let him know they were staring. “Lets eat. I have a feeling we might need our strength.” Jr said excitedly. Oh his blood was pumping now. For the lovely Nanally, and for whatever danger she was so obviously bringing with her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:50 am
The pair ate and continued to enjoy their evening, and they didn't ask for the bill until pretty much all the other customers were gone. "I'm glad you enjoyed your food," Nannaly said. "It's on the house~." "N-no way," Nila said. "We ate so much." Nannaly shrugged and grinned. "Compliments of the owner." Nila dug into her purse. "Well, at least let us tip you," she said, producing a large bill of cash. "For the excellent service you gave us." Nannaly thought on it. "Alright. Just the tip~." She took the note and slipped it teasingly down her cleavage, smiling playfully at them both. "And if you need a tour guide, I live just down the street in the blue apartment. Let me know~." "H-how about tonight?" Nila blurted out, losing her cool demure because she was so damn horny. "I mean, you could show us the nightlife around here, right?" Nannaly giggled and shook her head. "Sorry~, not tonight. I have a family thing." And away she bounced, leaving the pair staring longingly at her behind.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:54 am
“Smooth.” Jr said teasingly as they got up to leave. “Well a free meal. That was nice.” Jr said as they headed outside. “Lets go find the little apartment. Jsut so we know where it is.” Jr said as he began to waltz down the street. He mainly wanted whoever was watching them to know that they werent planning on leaving Nanally be. It would stir things up and Jr really wanted that right now.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:29 am
They found the little apartment easily. The houses here were basically cubes stacked on top of one another, and Nannaly's blue cube stood out from all the metallic and brown ones. It was so cute - just like her. It was on top of another cube so they couldn't take a peak inside the window, sadly. "Man, what a night," Nila sighed, patting her belly. "I don't know about you but I am super horny after all that. Wanna blow off steam in some club somewhere?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:31 am
“Yeah. Lets do that.” Jr said. He kept glancing around and had a smile on his face. “I think this night will be a blast.” Jr grabbed one of Nilas hands and led her into town. Luckily they had gotten word of a couple of clubs from the pawnshop owner earlier that day.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:39 am
And so, they went and drank and danced the night away. Nila had been considering not having sex again until she bedded Nannaly, but that might cause her to go a bit wild on the poor girl, as well as not being able to last as long. The same would be said for Jr, he needed to blow off 'steam' more literally than Nila. They hopped around a couple of bars, until they found a more sordid one with plenty of dark corners for dirty deeds. The daylight cycle was beginning when they finally stumbled back to the ship and passed out in Jr's bed. A few hours later, Nannaly was in her apartment cube eating breakfast and reading a book, when she heard her buzzer go. "Who is it?" she asked into the intercom.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:43 am
“We didnt get to tell you our names. We met last night at the restaurant.” Jr said into the intercom. Oh man he had certainly loosened up and let loose last night. Today was the day they would get back to their lovely little cyclops woman. No use burning day light, so after they sobered up a bit they headed right over.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:50 am
Nannaly couldn't help a big smile spreading across her face, or a thrill from coursing through her body. Ooh~ daddy was going to be so mad. Nannaly hopped up, combed her hair with her fingers, bit her lips to make them red, and then pulled her shirt down over her shoulders to reveal her collarbone, before she slid to the window and opened it. "Sir~, madame~," she greeted them from above, leaning out of her window with her assets on show. "Good morning, sunshine!" Nila waved cheerily up at her with three hands. "We're taking you up on the offer of a tour guide." Nannaly smiled playfully. "I thought you'd be running for the hills by now."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:53 am
“Running is no fun. How about we walk instead?” Jr said with a smile. “My name is Lem by the way.” Jr said to Nanally. Whenever he first introduced himself to people he preferred to go by Lem rather than Jr or Golem Jr. He felt like the name Golem didnt really suit him.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:06 am
Nannaly tilted her head. "Hmm, you don't look like a Lem," she said. Nila had told him in the past that Lem didn't suit him either but he always went with it first for some reason. She smirked and held out her arms. "And I'm Nila. Does brunch sound good to you?" Nannaly pretended to think really hard about it. "I suppose," she concluded, and she disappeared back into her cube. Nila was totally worked up over how coolly she was playing them both. Nannaly came down a few minutes later, having put on a cute off the shoulder dress with a flouncy skirt that just made her look delicious. She had a little makeup and perfume on too. "I know a place," she said when she came down, and she bounced on ahead of them.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:09 am
“I get that a lot.” Jr said. She was totally leading them by the nose and Jr was enjoying it. It was a nice change of pace. They had to remember that they werent on their planet anymore. Their reputations were fresh and clean so they would have to work a little harder than they would normally.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:27 am
And lead them by the nose she did, all damn day long. Nannaly was the sweetest, cutest person they'd ever met, but she was not naive and her wit was quicker than light. Most of the time they couldn't tell when she was being sincerely adorable, or deliberately. Either way, Nila had a raging lady boner by the end of the day. They ate brunch, then Nannaly gave them the grand tour. The shopping districts, the business districts, the red light districts, all the districts. This place had everything. And they only explored a tiny part of it, because the Dyson spheres were huge and covered two suns. At the end of the day, they ended up eating at various stalls along a rustic street market. All three had big appetites, so they got to enjoy so many different cuisines. "Oh, this is one of my favourites," Nannaly said, hopping along to the next stall. "It's food from a place called Earth-" Nila choked on the skewer she was eating "-called ice cream."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:31 am
“Earth...I never thought I would get to eat anything from there since I went there last.” Jr said, oddly excited. He had no idea what ice cream was, but if it was from Earth he wanted it so badly. Just as much as he wanted Nanally. Unlike Nila, he had an actual boner for this beautiful buxom big eyed beauty.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:22 pm
"You've been to Earth?" Nannaly looked up at Jr excitedly as they waited in line. "What's it like? I hear the natives are terrifying~?" She put her hands on his arm and stood up on her tiptoes, very clearly in awe of whatever he was about to say. It made Nila super jealous, because she would prefer for Nannaly to be hanging off her like that. "Yeah June," Nila goaded, a sly grin splitting her face. "Tell her about those terrifying locals."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:16 pm
Jr chuckled. “Most of the earth people are not so terrifying. I was a lot stronger than most of them, and they were mostly very small. However...I did manage to run into a few who were somewhat strong. I underestimated them, especially when they took my young sister hostage.Jr said as they continued to wait in line. Jr wasnt embarrassed by his time on Earth. He may have had some regrets, and when he first returned he was plenty angry, but over time he realized how immature he was.
Generi
Generi

Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:53 am
"They took your baby sister hostage?!" Nannaly was horrified, and her eye looked teary at the thought. "That is... Monstrous! Was she okay?!" She looped her arms around Jr's now, with plenty of her body pressed against him, begging him with her eye to tell her that it was all okay in the end. Nila would've been even more annoyed, if it weren't so damn cute. She got the feeling that Nannaly was being genuine this time, which made her the biggest sweetheart in the world. Besides, her tiptoeing up like that made her ass look delightful.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:18 am
Jr certainly enjoyed the attention, and the sensation. “She was fine. I had to surrender for them to give her back. But I was able to get her and get back home. as terrifying as some of the Earthlings can be, they are not savages.” Jr said. He was enjoying the attention as they made their way to the front of this ice cream line. “I just regret not tasting any earthlien cuisine.” Jr added.
Generi
Generi

Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:45 pm
Nannaly sighed in relief. “Well, good thing I brought you here. One strarbury please,” she asked of the server behind the counter, who was not human so could not correct her mispronunciation of the popular earth fruit. All the flavours here were from Earth, so Nila had been browsing the menu to see what each was. “One mint... Um, chocoolatey?” “Ooh, that’s a good flavour~,” Nannaly cooed.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:00 pm
“I will try this...karmal swirly.” Jr said. These names were very odd. He expected the flavors to be just as odd. Again, while they were spending time together, there were eyes on them constantly.
Generi
Generi

Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:57 pm
The three got their ice creams and went away. Nannaly was paying for everything - she didn't want them to go out of pocket for her, and anyway it wasn't her money. She told them this cryptically, adding mystique to her already secretive demeanour, and honestly making Nila even more hot for her. "Cold! Collllld!" Nila squawked. She had taken a large mouthful of ice cream, bitten into it hard with her teeth, and was now learning was brain freeze was. Nannaly giggled. "You're not supposed to bite it, you're supposed to lick it. Like this~." She demonstrated by slowly, even sensually, licking her pink ice cream with little strokes of her little tongue. Nila was entranced and began to do the same, keeping eye contact with her as she did it. Oh man, only Nannaly could turn brain freeze sexy. "It tastes... Good," Nila purred appreciatively, drawing more playful giggles from Nannaly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:13 am
Jr had also bitten his, but he did not suffer from brain freeze. It did make his teeth feel weird though. He watched Nanally, and as exciting and erotic as it was, Jr did not want to lick his. He kinda liked just munching on it. Maybe Ice cream wasnt really for him. “Let me taste yours. “ Jr said to Nila. “Id like to taste yours too.” He added with a smile to Nanally. Why not sample? Otherwise it seemed kind of pointless for them all to get different types.
Generi
Generi

Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:40 pm
Nila smirked up at Jr and held out her ice cream for him to try. "I wanna lick yours too. Taste! Taste yours. Please?" She addressed her dorkishness on Nannaly with an awkward smile. Normally Nila was so smooth, so either Nannaly really was scrambling her brain... Or she was doing it deliberately, because her dumb blathering made Nannaly simper. ""H-help yourself," mumbled the cyclops sweetly, holding out her ice cream with both hands. Their eye contact was palpable as Nila leaned down and slowly licked Nannaly's sweet pink... Ice cream. Oh yeah, Nila was in the lead now! With a gleeful grin on her face, Nila grabbed Jr's ice cream and sampled it too. Nannaly watched them curiously as they casually shared. "So, are you two lovers~?" she asked. Nila was so surprised by the question that she lurched forward and got her nose covered in ice cream.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:29 pm
Jr tried everyone’s ice cream, licking it as taking a bite might take too much from them. He had to admit he enjoyed Nannalys ice cream the most. He would probably get it should they want to get more. Then Nannaly asked the question that Jr had heard oh so many times before. “We just enjoy having fun. We’re both free spirits and enjoy each other’s company. I would say Nila is the only friend I’ve ever cared much about.” Jr said nonchalantly as he licked his fingers from the ice cream that dribbled on the.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:33 pm
Nila bit back her snappy retort. 'Cared much about'? 'Just enjoy having fun'? He always downplayed their relationship, and it had recently started getting on her nerves. Couldn't he be a bit less laid back about it? Wasn't she more than a 'just'? Grinding her teeth, Nila chowed down on her ice cream some more. Nannaly didn't notice any of Nila's internal strife because she was caught up on different words. "Free... Spirits..." She sighed dreamily. "So that means you go wherever you want and do whatever you want, right? That sounds amazing."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:03 pm
Jr also hadnt noticed Nilas strife as he was focused on Nannaly. “It truly is. Being free is the best feeling out there. Go where you want, whenever you want, exploring the universe, doing whatever fun thing you want. Its much better than what I was doing before. The only fun I had in that boring kingdom was the fun I had with Nila.” Jr said as he finished off his ice cream.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum