ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Polyamory  - Page 11 Empty Re: Polyamory

Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:18 am
Jr glared at a few that were giving him the sitnk eye and that shut them up nice and easy. “Tch, these guys were a joke. Did you keep count though?” Jr asked Nila. Azarea nodded as she went over and helped Nannaly open the cage. the animal inside was very pleased as it hopped out and nuzzled up against both Nannaly and Azarea for releasing it. 

[jr did enjoy his bedroom. He loved having space, but he also enjoyed sharing his space with beautiful women. Speaking of which, his bed was currently being occupied by two gorgeous naked women making out. He had to get in on that. He closed his door and walked over, his towel also sliding off as he got in beside them. He decided he hadnt gotten enough fondling in like Nila had so he started grabbing all over the both of them, eagerly exploring some of Nannalys hot spots, and touching all of Nilas.]
Generi
Generi

Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:25 am
Nila grinned sheepishly. “Uhh... No. I got too hyped up!” Damn it. Jr had probably won this round anyway. Nannaly stroked the creature and giggled when it nuzzled against her. “You’re welcome~.”

[Nila had a plan in mind for what to do next, but for now she let Jr fondle the both of them - let him think he was in charge of this round. Heh. Nannaly was mewling like a kitten as the pair of them kneaded her like dough. Her body was baking hot and she was ready to be ganged up on by these two beasts. Nila suddenly slithered between her and Jr, and then she had Nannaly between her legs. Ooh Nannaly felt so soft against her pussy, and Nila was so rough and tough that Nannaly didn’t mind that there wasn’t a dick inside her. The pair started grinding sensually on each other.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:37 am
Jr chuckled. “Heh I suppose I was a bit hyped as well. Im pretty sure you got more this time so here’s your reward.” Jr said as he present to Nila some very beautiful looking feathers. “I took them off of one of the poachers. Im sure they wont be missed.” Jr said. Azarea also pet the creature. The other animals were pretty smart, and noticed how friendly these new people were. Besides, they did not want to go agaisnt the two opporessive forces that took their tormentors down. It seemed the other creatures calmed down. 

[This was certainly a sight to behold. Jr was enjoying the view and was offering up some sensual touching to all of their areas, still searching for more of Nannalys hot spots.]
Generi
Generi

Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:01 am
Nila’s eyes sparkled as Jr handed her some loot - she was a sucker for anything like this, and Jr knew it. “Thanks,” she said, tying one of the feathers into a small braid of her hair and tucking the rest away into one of Jr’s pockets. They could find somewhere more permanent for these later. One by one, Nannaly and Azarea had begun releasing the animals from their cages.

[The girls continued like this for some time until it looked like Nannaly was about to come. But Nila moved away and left her high and dry. Oh, Jr might have some idea what game Nila was playing now. “Lie down~,” Nila growled at Jr while Nannaly writhed around desperately.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:37 pm
“No problem.” Jr said with an ever so charming grin. He did enjoy when Nila was happy with stuff like this. He saw the girls releasing animals and went to assist. After all the animals left, after showing appreciation they went through their loot. Thats when the big snake from before showed up and they helped her find her eggs. “Here you go. Intact and everything.” Azarea said. She was glad they didnt get roughed up. The snake was also very happy. SHe cuddled with everyone again, touching them all over and left. But not before giving Azarea an egg. Seems she trusted them to raise one of her children. 

[Jr grinned as he stopped his grope fest and did as Nila commanded. Alright he we go. It was Nila’s turn to be in control. Jr waited in anticipation as he went to lie down as per Nilas instructions.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:30 am
”Some mother,” Nannaly muttered, which made Nila snort with laughter. “Right? Can’t say I mind though,” she added, reaching out to stroke the egg. “Now what, we get this back to somewhere warm in the ship and then collect our bounty?” She couldn’t help but feel this had been a short mission.

[With Jr lying down and showing off how proudly his member could stand even when on his back, Nila took Nannaly’s hand. Ooh~ they were both going at him at once? Nannaly was prepared to sit on Jr’s face, but instead Nila lifted her up by her legs and then lowered her down onto his cock. Nannaly moaned in euphoria at being filled up by him again. Ahh~ yes that was the feeling! Not wanting to spoil his view of the beautiful cyclops on his D, Nila crouched behind Nannaly and began to bounce her up and down.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:18 am
“Maybe its an animal thing? Entrusting your young with strong protectors?” Azarea said as she also stroked the egg. “Hmmm I guess we could...or we could hop around a couple more of these little floatin’ islands. Might run into some more interesting things.” Jr said. 

[oh yeah, Nila controlling Nannaly was so hot. Seeing her body bounce on him was turning him on incredibly. Plus this view was certainly to die for. Jr just watched, entranced by the curvaceous cyclops’s body.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:50 am
"That sounds good," Nila said. "Hey, let's go to five islands and get best of five?" she suggested. It was no fun if one of them just one easy peasy like that. So if Jr was saying she won this island then he would have to play catch-up.

[Nila was glad that Jr was just lying there like driftwood, letting the girls do all the work - that would make it easier for her to play games with them both. Nila smirked as she set to work, bouncing Nannaly up and down, up and down on Jr's monster. Soon enough, having been frustrated before, Nannaly was about to come. But just as she reached the edge of the cliff, Nila lifted her up slightly too high and Jr's cock slid out, causing Nannaly to groan in frustration. "Oopsie~," Nila trilled innocently. So this was her game - she was going to frustrate them both until they were both begging incoherently, and then she would be the one to satisfy them finally.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:04 am
“Hehe sounds like a plan.” Jr said cracking his neck in anticipation. “If its alright, Id like to gather more plant samples. This planet is very interesting.” Azarea said. 

[Jr caught on to what she was doing. So she was going to play it like that huh? He did enjoy the teasing, but he would make her work for his begging. She was really good at bring him to the verge of orgasm though so it would be a little tough. But he welcomed the challenge.”Do you not want to join?” Jr asked innocently to Nila.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:31 am
"I'm going to take this back to the ship," Nannaly said, gently taking the egg from Azarea. She figured it would need to be warm and comfy, so dragging it around while they adventured wouldn't be good for it. The thing was, how was she going to get back to the ship?

["What, and give you the satisfaction of having your way with me again? I don't think so." Nila smirked down at Jr as she raised Nannaly up again and slid her slowly down onto Jr's cock once more. And so it carried on like this, Nila drawing them both right to the edge but drawing back before either of them was satisfied. How long had it been now? Nannaly was incoherently begging Nila to finish her already, her whole body trembling as Nila put her back on the D again. "I'm sorry, sweetie~. Until Jr concedes, I'm not letting either of you come."]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:38 am
“Oh. yeah I suppose we should do that huh?” Jr said. they couldnt let Nannaly go alone so if she wanted to head back...”How about I go with you? You two can continue your competition and we can come find you afterwards.” Azarea suggested. 

[Aww that was unfair. jr was certainly getting there, he was close but he didnt want to concede. He wanted to be stubborn for as long as possible. But seeing Nannaly was making him really want to cum inside her. He conceded finally and begged to let him cum inside of Nannaly.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:07 am
Nannaly blinked at Azarea and smiled. "You don't have to~," she said, though in truth she was grateful. As brave as she pretended to be, walking through this alien jungle alone would be a bit intimidating, and that was even without the poachers. "Hey, doesn't the ship have a homing signal?" Nila asked. To save the girls having to scale the giant chasm they'd just leapt, Alu could fly to them.

[Nila knew he was just humouring her, and sparing Nannaly from further torment, both of which Nila was appreciative of. Jr was a true good sport. Nila was pretty much done with her games now. At the point of the next climax, Nila pulled Nannaly back again, but this time she began to roughly finger Nannaly while simultaneously giving Jr a handjob. She would be the one to finish them both off. Nannaly was relieved by the fingering, and she came with a long moaning wail.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:11 am
“I know I dont have to. I want to.” Azarea said. Then Nila brought up a better idea. “Mmmm we might lose our parking spot but sure Ill call her over.” Jr said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a button and pressed it. Nothing seemed to happen, but a couple of moments passed and they could see their ship heading for them. 

[oh god the god hands! Nilas handjobs were heavenly, and since Jr was on the verge, he could already feel his orgasm coming. Plus watching Nila finger Nannaly at the same time was so much stimulation, that he felt his himself exploding.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:41 am
"Meh," was Nila's only response to that. Since when did Jr care about things like parking spaces? The animals all scattered when Alu hovered overhead and came into land, but that was to be expected. "We'll catch up in a bit, be safe~," cooed Nannaly, tiptoeing up to give Jr and Nila kisses on their cheeks.

[Nila directed Jr's come at Nannaly's belly, spraying the beautiful girl with his thick, rich seed. Sighing, Nannaly flopped back down onto the bed next to Jr and idly wiped some of his seed from her body, tasting it from her finger. Ooh~ yummy. "Ho ho~," Nila chortled. "That was great fun. Now I want some of this." She squatted on top of Jr's hips and started grinding on his slightly deflated member.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:51 am
It was obviously a joke as the ship could be wherever they needed it to be. Jr grinned as he got his kiss and saw them leave. Azarea gave them both a happy wave and sashayed into the ship with Nannaly. He had to admire both of the ladies as they went inside. “Alright lets get to the next island.” Jr said to Nila. 

[Jr took a deep breath, but then Nila was on him. She knew he needed a minute to catch himself, but it looked like she was thirsty for more. He deflated member was starting to grow again as she began to grind on him. He wanted to grab her but figured it was still her turn.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:51 pm
Nannaly immediately went to the bathrooms to find some towels, which she was going to wrap around the egg to keep it insulated. “I’m not sure what to do with this,” she confided in Azarea. Nila watched the girls go with longing, her horndog eyes not dulled even by the intense night of passion from the night before. “Let’s go... That way,” she said idly, flapping her hand in a random direction.

[Oho Nila had truly won. He’d not been begging, not really, but for Jr to be out of breath and needing a moment to recover was something else. Nila had really messed him up - she loved it! She grinded in him some more and looked to Nannaly. “His face is your throne, cutie,” she said. “Sit on it.” Nannaly shook her head. “Not yet. I’m not done I just... Need a moment.” Aha, a double win for Nila! “Suit yourself,” said Nila, as she took hold of Jr’s now ready member and began to ease it into herself.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:27 am
“Hmmm..perhaps we should ask Alu? She seems to be well informed of many things.” Azarea suggested. Just then a little robot came into the room. “Did you say my name? How can I be of assistance?” Alu said. Jr was also still feelin pretty horny from looking at the two. Man this trip was the best thing ever. “Sounds good. Ill race you.” Jr said as he slapped her ass and then began to run in the general direction that she pointed. 

[Jr groaned ion pleasure as the oh so familiar feel of her pussy began to wrap itself around his cock. He was sure Nila was feelin super hyped right now, so he would be sure to repay her. But for now he just enjoyed her as she sunk down onto him his cock now throbbing once more.]
Generi
Generi

Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:49 pm
Nannaly blinked in surprise at the miniature robot, but was grateful for its arrival. “Alu, a snake-y creature on this planet gifted us an egg. What do we do with it~?” She asked. Nila growled and sprinted after Jr. He wasn’t just going to spank her ass and not her spanked back!

[Nila bounced her hips in little motions up and down, teasing his tip with her tight entrance until she was too horny to play games and she took him all in with one smooth motion. Ooh~ Nannaly liked the sound of her ass slapping against Jr’s thighs, and the sensual groan of pleasure that followed it. Nannaly cleaned another glob of cum off herself and watched in awe as Nila started working her magic on Jr. Nila had one pair of hands tussling her hair, another playing with her breasts, and the third was spreading her ass to make Jr slide more easily in and out of her.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:06 pm
“taking it into the kitchen would be most opportune. Ive heard that reptile eggs contain ample amounts of nutrition.” Alu said. “Uh...we dont want to eat it, we want to hatch it.” Azarea said. “Oh. In that case, keeping reptile eggs somewhere damp and full of dirt would be best. Perhaps we should put it in the miniature garden.” Alu said. “There’s a garden? I would very much like to see it.” Azarea said excitedly. Jr laughed as he got to the edge of the island and launched himself over to the next one. 

[Jr loved that she could use her hands in such a sexy way. Damn this felt so damn good. Jr grabbed Nilas hips as she bounced on him. His cock was throbbing excitedly as she kept going. He didnt mind watching and letting her do the work, but he might get antsy soon..]
Generi
Generi

Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:15 am
”There’s a garden?” Nannaly asked too, just as surprised to learn this. Figures that Nila and Jr would forget to mention that and only take her to the places where they could hang her, she thought with amusement. Ugh, now Nila was really going to have to push herself. She couldn’t jump with such ease like Jr could. Taking a deep breath, Nila pushed herself hard and leapt into the air. Yes! ... No! Nila smashed into the cliff of the next island but was able to grab on to some vines.

[Jr didn’t need to get antsy, Nila was an expert at this so she would give him all the pleasure he needed. Nannaly was watching her hypnotic hips as they swayed and bounced, her uniquely feminine pussy as it swallowed Jr up with ease, her large breasts jiggling in time with her movements. Wow, now Nannaly could understand why Nila liked to watch. This was making her antsy!]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:34 am
“Oh yes. Per my suggestion, Creator decided it might be a good idea to keep a garden in case we happened across interesting plants. I have been maintaining it.” Alu said as they walked through the ship. “Oh, so you call Lem creator?” Azarea said, having a bit of interest in Alu. “He is my creator. And he has not ordered me to designate him as anything else.” Alu said simply. 

Nila was certainly a pro at getting Jr turned on in all the right ways. If she kept on she would bring him close to rupturing again. This always felt amazing and he could never get tired of her sexiness]
Generi
Generi

Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:39 pm
”Hmm~. So he’s sexy, strong, brave, noble, rich, and smart enough to create artificial intelligence and plan for a long voyage in space?” Nannaly giggled. “My, he really is the perfect package huh~?” She blink-winked at a Azarea before bouncing off towards the garden. “And he comes with a gorgeous sidearm so even better!”

[Nila admittedly forgot about Nannaly for a bit, and seemingly Jr did too, as the pair continued to make love like this until Nila was in the throes of passion. Nannaly didn’t mind, though, she was really enjoying the show. Plus it was giving her more insight and ideas. “Oh shit,” Nila growled, having lost her cool long ago to the pleasure of the moment. “Oh shit, I’m coming. Coming!”]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:16 pm
“Hmm...he certainly is something.” Azarea said with a small smile as she followed after Nannaly. Nila was quite impressive as well. She had not realized at the time, but she had truly be lucky to become involved with these two. SHe had no regrets coming along. The two made it to the mini garden and it was very beautiful. It didnt have many flowers, it was mostly vegetables and fruits, but it was all arranged nicely. Probably due to Alu’s influence. They planted the snake egg and made sure it was comfortable. A little while passed and they gathered back with Jr and Nila. 

[Jr was also on the verge and feeling her tense up it was bringing him to his climax as well. He grabbed Nilas hips and thrusted for the first time and shot her full of even more of his seed. Even though he had cum so many times already, he still had plenty to spare.]
Generi
Generi

Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:16 am
Nannaly watched Azarea thinking about the other two as her saviours but not give Nannaly a second thought, and smiled softly. The princess was pretty transparent, wasn’t she? Anyway, when the others returned, Nannaly greeted them enthusiastically. “Did you have a good time~?”

[Nila gripped Jr’s wrists and waist, and bowled as she came too. Ooh yeah~ this was the stuff, her whole body was burning! She never came like this with anyone other than Jr, not even with cuties like Nana. Her thighs spasmed with each shot of cum he blasted into her depths. When it subsided, Nila pulled herself off of him, a small popping sound accompanying his leaving her passage, and sat with her legs open on his hips. She only had to glance at Nannaly for the obedient little cyclops to crawl forward and start eagerly cleaning her out with her tongue.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:16 am
Well she didnt see Nannaly as a savior. When she looked at Nannaly she felt like they were kindred spirits in a sense. Nannaly certainly made her feel a lot more comfortable here. Perhaps she wasn’t as transparent as Nannaly believed. The two of them were very dirty from running around and doing miscellaneous things. “Yeah. We went around a bunch of the islands. Im pretty sure I won.” Jr said with a grin. 

[Jr just landed there for a moment and admired the view. It was quite pleasant to see. Nannalys curvaceous body was facing him as she cleaned up Nila so Jr couldnt help but want to touch. He moved over and began to rub her pussy with his fingers. He would ease his way in but he wanted to hear her reactions first. Her moans were super incredible.]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum