ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Polyamory  - Page 2 Empty Re: Polyamory

Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:39 am
Nila was used to Jr complimenting her to try to distract her, put her off the game and have her focus back on him, so she wasn't falling for it this time. "You would be so lucky," Nila said, also watching the waitress from afar as she whipped up their drinks at the bar. "I don't think she's the playing-around type. So innocent looking, so proper. I bet she's a virgin," she added with a lick of her lips. The waitress returned a moment later with their drinks. "One Sunset Shimmer cocktail for madame," she said, placing Nila's drink in front of her. "Thank you~," cooed Nila with a smile on her face - the smile dropped when she noticed that her cocktail was bright pink and sparkly. Ugh, it looked disgusting, what had she ordered?! "And one Wink Liqueur for sir," the waitress continued, placing a large brandy glass in front of Jr. "Family recipe~." His drink was simple, but a deep red that betrayed it might have an unusual kick to it. "Are sir and madame ready to order their food~?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:45 am
Ahh that looked like an amazing drink. “Of course. But before that, would you mind if I asked your name? A beauty such as you is sure to have a beautiful name as well.” Jr said with the seriousness and suave of someone very confident. If there was one thing Jr had it was charisma. Added with his straight forwardness and incredible looks, it was not hard to tell he was a lady killer.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:56 am
The waitresses pale cheeks were tickled pink by Jr's approach, and she gave him a look that was oh so familiar to him - and so frustrating for Nila. That dewy eyed shy smile, god it could start wars, or end them. But then she did something that Nila and Jr hadn't seen before: swerve around Jr's advance. She pushed one of her shoulders forward, in so doing making one of her already prominent breasts stick out more. "It's on my badge," she said softly, and sure enough there was a name bade pinned to her uniform. It was written in Cyclopsic but the universal translator devices took care of that. Nila snorted in amusement, then leaned over to have a look. "Nannaly, huh? That's a nice name." Nannaly blinked and smiled politely at them both. "Shall I give you another few minutes to decide?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:00 am
“Oh so it does.” Jr said, taking the chance to eye up her breasts for a brief moment. “I agree with my friend here. It certainly does suit you. as for my meal, Id like it if you could give me a recommendation for food too. We arent from around here, and Id like to try anything you find...delectable.” Jr said with a charming smile.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:15 am
Nila finally looked away from Nannaly towards Jr. Man, this girl had done a number on him too huh? He was normally much cooler than this, now he just sounded like himself from a few years ago when he didn't know what way to speak to women to make them tick. His approach clearly wasn't working on Nannaly, who even took a tiny step back. "Hmm, you said you liked spicy," she said thoughtfully. "Oh, I know just the thing. And for madame?" "Can I have this, please?" Nila pointed to something on the menu, so Nannaly had to trot over beside her to note it down. "Of course. Just to let you know, it is quite a large meal." "No worries, I'll work it off," Nila said with a grin, raising and flexing all six of her arms. Nannaly 'ooh'ed appreciatively and giggled, a sound that made Nila break out in a sweat. "Very nice~. I'll be right back with those~." Nannaly bounced away again, leaving Nila to give Jr a look.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:20 am
Jr equially gave Nila a look when she started flexing all her arms. She was usually a little more subtle with showing off her impressive muscles. Seems the charm of Nannally was affecting them both. and their charm didnt appear to impress her at all. “Breaking out the muscles already huh? although I suppose I didnt do much better.” Jr said with a chuckle as he drank his deep red drink. Oh yeah, that indeed had a kick.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:24 am
Nila put her hands down in her lap and glared at Jr. "Oh please," she snorted. "Ooh, 'delectable', 'beautiful', ooh!" She normally got a bit aggressive when she was competing, and clearly she realised she'd lost her advantage. Maybe Nannaly wasn't into muscles, after all her whole species were muscular. Perhaps physical prowess didn't impress her. Nila scooped up her drink and took a sip, gagging at how sickly sweet it was. "Lemme try yours," she demanded, holding out another hand.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:30 am
“I couldnt help but compliment her.” Jr said. He was also competitive, but not as much as Nila. “Seems we might need to change up our approaches a bit.” Jr said. “Trade.” Jr slid his drink to her and took her drink. Jr preferred spicy food because his taste buds were hard to impress. He could handle just about any food or drink, regardless of the flavor. He did think Nilas drink was pretty sweet though.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:46 am
Nila took a sip of Jr's drink and groaned appreciatively with closed eyes. This tasted amazing, the fire kicked all the way down her throat and she could even feel it pitting in her stomach a bit. "Ahh~ that's good shit," she growled, tracing her finger down her neck until she reached the top of her cleavage as she felt it scorch down to her core. There had to be some sort of aphrodisiac in this, because it was making her burn in other places too. She opened her eyes and looked at Jr. "You look so hot drinking that," she purred, humour lighting up her eyes at the sight of the pink drink in his hand.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:52 am
“I could say the same to you, drinking that.” Jr said with a charming smile as he took another swig of her drink. They made idle chitchat while they waited for their food and their sexy waitress to return. Meanwhile, the both of them were unaware that they were being closely observed on the camera system situated around the restaurant. A lot of the restaurant goers felt sorry for the two because they were making a classic mistake when it came to Nanally.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:17 am
They got over the shock of Nannaly's beauty and went back to their normal selves, revelling in the excitement of being in outer space. The things they would see, the things they would do... The people they would do. Nannaly notwithstanding. A few minutes later, Nannaly teetered back to them with two large servings of food. "For madame, the Ondurian ox selection." She slid a wooden slab in front of her, covered in different cuts of meat. The salad and carby roots on the side was just decorative. "The chef cooked it rare, but if you'd like it more cooked I can take it back. I thought you might like it... Juicy." Nannaly batted her lashes and smiled sweetly while Nila shifted in her seat in discomfort. "You're an intuitive one," she commented. Nannaly giggled and then handed Jr a large bowl, containing an orange soup filled with noodles and meats, and more superfluous vegetables. "And for sir, Axaplatchan soup. Be careful, it's hot. The locals call the broth Demon's... 'Fluid'." She batted her lashes again and then shimmied off. Nila's jaw nearly hit the table. "Hey now, she was flirting with us that time."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:22 am
“Oh yeah no doubt about it.” Jr said, already digging into his food. It tasted pretty good, nothing he had tasted before. Plus the spice!! “Looks like we didnt completely ruin our chances either. Let me try some of that meat.” Jr said as he traded a bit of his soup with her. They had a habit of sharing a lot of there things automatically, ever since they were younger.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:40 am
All the different cuts of meat were so unique, despite coming from the same animal. "Oh my god, try the rump," Nila said, reaching over the table and popping a piece of rump into Jr's mouth. Nannaly was right - Nila did like it juicy. Speaking of their buxom waitress, she returned at the exact moment that Nila had her finger in Jr's mouth. There was a brief pause, and it looked like Nannaly was holding back laughter. "I see you're enjoying your food," she said. "Is there anything more I can get you~?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:44 am
Jr licked Nilas fingers and his lips as he looked at Nanally. “Is there anything else on the menu that you would recommend? Anything with more meat.” Jr said with a charming smile. He felt like he could eat a lot more, and also it meant they could spend a bit more time with their attractive waitress.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:55 am
Nannaly tilted her head and thought."I can bring you some cold cuts," she said. "Side dishes and such. It's good to have things on the side~." She blinked and smiled sweetly, and Nila could've sworn that it was meant to be a wink. "She's driving me crazy," she growled, adjusting in her seat again. "But, um... Maybe we shouldn't eat so much. It's kinda super expensive here and we don't wanna go broke on the first night. Also you know I can't perform on a full stomach, you making me over-eat is cheating." There she was with the competitive steak again.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:00 am
“Hehe well wrap it up after the cold cuts. Although...I dont think we will get a chance to enjoy them.” Jr said as he nodded to several large cyclops men walking towards them. “Can we help you?” Jr asked. “Follow us. Now.” The cyclops men said. The other patrons of the restaurant avoided looking at them, which meant that this was probably very serious.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:17 am
Nila casually popped a piece of meat into her mouth and chewed. "But we're still eating," she said. "What's the rush?" "Come with us before we have to make you come with us," said a female goon - wow, she really was pretty much indistinguishable from the males. Nila scowled up at her and the rest of them, and then looked to Jr. Nila was a strong independent woman, but she conceded that Jr was a better talker and leader than her, so she often deferred to him when things got tough. From another table, Nannaly glanced over and noticed what was going on. Oh for god's sake...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:23 am
“Not very polite are you?” Jr said as he too another bite of food. One of the goons smacked some food off the table and Jr sighed. “Alright. Lets take this outside shall we?” Jr said as he stood up along with Nila. THey walked outside and too the back with the goons and then they surrounded the both of them. “The boss told us to rough you up a bit for speaking to Ms Nanally.” One goon said. “Really? How does she keep customers if you beat up everyone she talks to? Probably shouldnt be a waitress.” Jr said. One of the goons growled and tried to punch Jr but he simply caught its massive hand. Jr then turned to Nila. “This counts as self defense now right?” Jr said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:34 am
"Yeah, but only for you," Nila said, looking away from the goons towards Jr. "They'd have to hit me for it to count-." On cue, the female cyclops took a swing at Nila. She caught her hand in one of hers without even looking, but this made Nila annoyed. "Really, honey? You wanna throw hands at me?" She held up the rest of her hands in incredulity. The cyclops lady snarled and kicked her in the gut instead, making her buckle to her knees. "Ugh, god, are those steel toe caps?" she grunted. "No fair. And this is my favourite dress, god damn it." This would serve her right for dressing up nice.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:50 am
The cyclopi were starting to realize that doing this alone was not going to work. There were 4 of them, so one assisted the one fighting Nila and the last one also tried to punch jr. It didnt work as Jr dodged and he ended up hitting his friend. Jr then delivered a kick to the 2nd one and tossed him down. “Do you need some help?” Jr offered Nila.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:02 am
"Don't be rude," Nila grunted in reply, as she effortlessly tossed the cyclopses against the wall despite the male one being nearly twice her size. She cracked all of her knuckles and rolled her shoulders as the cyclops aggressors got back to the feet and began to advance slowly on them. "Sir, madame, I have your cold cuts," said that oh so sweet voice from the entrance of the alley. Nannaly was standing there, smiling, holding a big platter of sliced, cured, skewered, and many other kinds of meats. "It's a lot, so it'd be best eaten at your table."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:05 am
Jr turned towards her and smiled. “Ah we would love to enjoy those premium looking cold cuts but these rather rude gentlemen and women decided we were not allowed to speak with our beautiful waitress and brought us out here for a friendly...conversation.” Jr said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:11 am
Nannaly briefly looked at the goons who all appeared nervous now, and then offered Jr and Nila a wider smile. "I hadn't noticed." Her voice was clipped. She stepped back and gestured for the two to walk ahead of her. "Let me take you back to your table." Nila dusted herself off, and snarled at the smudge on her dress from where she'd been kicked. "Well, I never," she said in a snooty tone to the female cyclops, before waltzing off to go back inside.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:14 am
Jr simply smiled as he waltzed back in with Nila. Oh they would need to know the scoop on what that was all about. This stop might become more exciting than he had thought. Once they sat down, Jr looked at Nanally. “Thank you.” He said as he too dusted himself off.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:22 am
"Yes, thank you so much," Nila added, grinning at Nannaly. The waitress still looked tense but kept up the smile to her customers. "No problem," she said. "And if there's anything you need-" She paused briefly as one of the goons came back in and stood nearby, watching the table very obviously. Nannaly stared right at him. "Anything~." As she put the meat platter down, she leaned right over and exposed a whole new world of cleavage to both of them. What was even better was that she made eye contact with Nila and Jr as she did it, making it very obvious that this was deliberate and taunting. "Let me know~," she purred, straightening up and shooting the goon one last look before bouncing away with even more boing in her ass this time. Nila's jaw was on the table again. "Okay, I take it back," she said. "That girl is down. To. Fuck."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum