ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Polyamory  - Page 7 Empty Re: Polyamory

Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:28 am
“I agree. We cant go around giving military grade weapons to people. As a prince that’s one of the first things they teach you in school.” Jr said nonchalantly as he ate something that looked like meat but it was sweet. “Have you tried this yet?” He asked Nila and Nannaly. He didnt realize he had just nonchalantly dropped that he was royalty. He hadnt told Nannally that and the news was exciting for Azarea. A space prince? That sounded intriguing. She decided to leave that part out when she translated for her father. He got visibly upset at this news. “Then your business here should be done. Once you all have finished eating, I would ask that you leave. We are in a serious predicament right now and are not able to entertain vacationers.” The king said. He then got up and left. What a narrow minded idiot! But that was to be expected. “Im really sorry. I hope the kings idio....uncouth behavior has not unsettled you.” Azarea said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:53 am
"Teach you in school?" Nila asked Jr snidely. "You mean you went to prince school? Please." She leaned over and took a bite of what Jr offered from his hands. "Hmm, that's nice. Nana, try this." Nannaly was also coming to terms with Jr revealing his identity, so she was looking a little nervous as she leaned over the table and took from Jr's hand with her mouth. "Mm~," she moaned, licking her lips in enjoyment. "What is this~?" she asked Azarea. When the king stormed out, Nila snorted. "We didn't plan to stay long anyway."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:03 am
“well school, private mentors you know what I meant. It was school.” Jr said, as he smiled. He loved the way Nana ate food. the way she enjoyed things was the best. “Oh that’s called Flodaf. Its made from the feet of a flame bord.” Azarea said. Jr didnt know what either of those things were but he knew he liked it. “How much longer are you planning on staying? I would enjoy hearing more about where you came from.” Azarea said to them.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:52 am
[Flame bord hahaha.] "We'll stay as long as it takes us to eat," Nila said. They pretty much planned to eat the whole table of food, which might take them a few hours but it'd be no struggle between even just her and Jr. "But with food should be drinks. Here, fetch us something," Nila said to the guards who'd stayed, snapping her fingers at them.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:11 am
Azarea got tingles. She liked it when people were commanding. It showed they were confident in their strength. She relayed the message to the guards and then they went off to get drinks. Azarea had an idea. It was pretty crazy, and if they accepted it would make her undeniably happy, because she could get away from this place and also find the means in which to seize control of this kingdom before her father ruined it. “Is it alright if I ask you a question?” Azarea said. “Sure go for it.” Jr said as he stuffed his face with more unknown food. “The vessel that you came here in...its rather big isnt it? Say...big enough for an extra passenger?” Azarea said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:23 am
Nila and Nannaly shared a humoured look. They'd figured that Azarea would probably ask that eventually. "Oh, there might be room," Nila said. "But what would you give us in return?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:29 am
“I offer myself!” Azarea said quickly. Then she cleared her throat. “I mean...I offer my services. I can create medicine. I am a skilled chemist. I can also cook as well! I can benefit your travels I swear.” Azarea said. Jr gulped down something slimy then turned to her. “That all sounds good but we gotta know know first...why would you want to come with us? You just find out there are aliens and even though youre a princess you want to leave?” Jr asked. Azarea sighed. “I am not a welcomed person here. Im sure you’ve seen everyone has horns yes? Even the children? Well...” Azarea reaced up to her head and removed the beautifully ornamented horns she had. “I was born without them. Also my connection to the shadow gods is quite weak as you can see.” She said pointing to her face. “I am a defective creature. I had to work so hard to gain control of my own armed force, but my fath....the king only ever sends us on suicide missions. Nobody would miss me if I were to vanish. Hell they might throw a parade. Id rather go journey somewhere far off in the sky, to learn and see new things nobody on my planet has ever seen.” Azarea said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:03 am
Nannaly had been about to joke that she could already cook, but then Azarea laid the truth on them. Aw man... Nannaly really understood this girl now. She could hardly dislike her anymore. Before the other two could say anything, Nannaly had gotten to her feet and went to sit beside Azarea. "I like her~," she said to the others, leaning over the table slightly to tease Nila and Jr with a lot of bust. "She can come with us~." "I-I don't see why not," stammered Nila.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:07 am
“Y-Yes I dont see any reason in not letting her come.” Jr also stammered. Azarea smiled then looked at Nannaly. It seemed she had some persuasive power over the two. Azarea would be wise not to peeve her off. But for now she was very happy. She didn not get a lot of physical contact in her life, but for the first time in a long time, she touched someone else’s hand. “Thank you Nannaly. thank you too.” She said to Jr and Nila. “No problem. So lets finish up this grub and then we can head back to the ship.” “Actually, if its alright, could we go now? We could bring all this with us and eat it on the ship. the less time I have to spend here the better.” Azarea said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:18 am
"How 'bout we eat what we can, then take the rest, while you grab your stuff?" Nila suggested. "Space is big and you're gonna need your undies at least." "Yes, grab some sensible ones," Nannaly suggested curtly, thinking back to how Nila's rushed packing had only involved the skimpiest of her undies.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:25 am
Undies? They must have been referring to undergarments. “Oh, that will not be necessary. My people do not wear undergarments.” Azarea said. She lifted up her dress and instead of seeing what they thought they would they were greeted to some form of underwear but it looked like it was made out of darkness. It went from her waist down to right above her knees. “I may not have much blessing from the shadow god, but I am still capable of using what little I have to cover myself simply by using my mind.” Azarea said proudly. “Ok. Continue to eat and I shall go fetch my things.” Azarea said as she excitedly went off. Once she was gone Jr looked to the others. “well...that’s an interesting power. Think she can change the shape to anything she wants?” Jr said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:42 am
Nannaly had averted her gaze in pure shock, but then looked with curiosity down at the shadowy thing that surrounded her upper legs. It wasn't exactly the nicest thing to look at, but it looked cosy. "I gotta say, I'm not feeling it," Nila admitted when Azarea had left the room. "But, hey, if she can control it with her mind... You might be onto something here." She gave Jr a grin - if she could control a shadowy thing around her waste, she could get quite a bit of joy out of it~.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:47 am
Hehe great minds. They continued to eat and chat about nothing in particular, when Jr stopped. Then he laughed. “Hehe guess the king got a bit antsy about our space tech. How many do you think he sent after us? I can hear 3.” Jr said to Nila, as he moved in front of Nannaly protectively. It seemed the King had sent some assassins. His grand plan was probably to kill them and steal the secrets of their tech.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:02 pm
Nila sniffed a couple of times, pretending that she had super smell. "I think 3 as well," she said. "Stupid really, you'd need at least 3 each to give us any kind of trouble." Nannaly oohed as she sat closer to Jr, putting her hands on his lap. She wasn't at all afraid, having seen the pair of them easily take down her large brethren. This was in fact quite thrilling for her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:09 pm
Jr grinned. He put his hand on Nanallys then looked at Nila. “what do you say? Should we surprise them, or just wait until they come in? I think itll be more fun if we let them see how stupid this idea of theirs was.” Jr said. From what he could gather from the city earlier, the most advanced weaponry these people had were babrberic, such as swords and spears and what not. Firearms wouldnt be a problem either, but he didnt want any stray bullets to hit Nannaly or Azarea, whenever she showed up.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:41 pm
"Let them come in," Nila suggested, reaching for a large leg of some sort, and tearing into it with her teeth. "We've still got eating to do. Oh gods, taste this one. They may be primitive but they put sweet stuff on their meat - and it tastes so good!" Nannaly reached up and grabbed a little table knife. "I won't be much help, but I'll try... Your highness~," she murmured to Jr.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 pm
Jr smirked. Oh she was jsut precious. “Thanks. Its nice to know ill have your help.” Jr said as he took her hand and kissed it, and then he took a bite of the meat Nila had mentioned. Oh it was really good. Then the assassins entered the room.”by order of the king, we have come to end your lives.” The assassins said as they drew their swords. Jr sighed as he got up and stretched. “Continue eating. I get these guys since you got to beat the dragon.” Jr said to Nila. the lead assassin didnt like Jr’s nonchalant attitude as he charged forward and swung at him. Jr caught the sword in his hand. “They arent very strong. No wonder they couldnt beat the dragon.” Jr said to Nila as he used his other hand and punched the assassin right in the gut. It was enough to make the assassin pass out.
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:30 am
Nannaly simpered at the hand kiss, and sat obediently at the table. "Aww," Nila whined. "Well... Fine, whatever. It's nice to see you working for once. C'mere," she added to Nannaly, patting her lap. The girl obliged and sat delicately on one of Nila's thighs, sharing the sweet glazed meat as they watched the impressive show. Nannaly giggled joyously when the one assassin simply passed out from a mere punch.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:38 am
Jr tossed him aside and the other assassins started to freak a little bit. “Attack him together.” One of them said, and the two of them charged and slashed at Jr together. He didnt bother to catch them as the swords clashed into his body. The swords broke agaisnt Jrs body, slicing his clothes a bit. “Aww man. I really liked this shirt.” Jr said. well, that’s what it got for showing off. Jr grabbed one of the assassins and then slammed him hard onto the ground then kicked him through the door they came through. The last one was frozen, unsure of what to do, but Jr figured it out for him. Jr raised his leg and kicked him in the gut and he followed the other assassin through the door. “Well I think it might be time to go.” Jr said. That made quite a lot of noise, so it wouldnt be long until more showed up. That was when Azarea came through the door in a panic. “What happened?!” She asked looking at the situation.
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:14 am
"Your father sent us some company," Nila said through chewing her food. "It's not the kinda company we like to keep, though. Oh." The one who had passed out first was regaining consciousness, and had grabbed out blindly. He happened to grab Nannaly's ankle, making her wince. "How dare you!" Nila snapped, kicking the guy in the head and making him pass out again. Nannaly swooned - she really enjoyed being protected and doted upon by these two. "Well, this has left a decidedly foul taste in my mouth," Nila said snootily, standing up with Nannaly and an assortment of the largest foods in her arms. "We're leaving."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:22 am
“That idiot.” Azarea said angrily as she kicked one of the assassins by the door. “Im so sorry. I-I had no part of this!” Azarea said desperately. She didnt want them to leave her because of what her dad did. After they made sure Nannaly’s ankle was ok, Jr turned to Azarea. “We know dont worry about it. Lets go.” Jr said. Since Nila had Nannaly in her arms, Jr walked over and picked up Azarea. She was surprised but then grabbed onto him. He picked her up so...effortlessly.
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:45 am
"Ooh~ a prince and a princess~," Nannaly cooed, and she and Nila shared a laugh. "Yeah, super romantic. C'mon," Nila urged, gripping onto her prizes more tightly - ooh her hand just sank into Nannaly's flank. "Lead the way," she said to Azarea, who should guide them from Jr's arms.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:53 am
“Y-yes. If we make it up to the roof, perhaps you could summon your vessel?” Azarea suggested. “Yeah lets do that then.” Jr said. Azarea led them up to the roof. On the way they ran into more guards, but they just barreled through them rather easily. Once they got to the top Jr called the ship. THats when the King came out from behind them. “Azarea you ungrateful woman! I allowed you to stay here after your disgraceful birth, and even gave you the privilege to command an army and you leave with some strange alien super monster? Get back here this instant! I command you as your father and king!” He shouted. Geez. He was the worst kind of person. Jr whispered something in Azarea’s ear and then she got down and walked over to the king. She then kicked him hard in the balls and punched him. “Fluck you dad!” She said. Jr laughed. She said it wrong but she got the point across. She walked back over and jr picked her up as they ship descended.
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:06 am
"Super monster?" Nila grinned snidely. "That's pretty cool, super monster." Nannaly sighed dreamily as she watched Azarea do the one thing she had always wanted to do - kick her daddy in the balls. "What a girl~," she cooed. "H-hey, I thought I was your favourite girl," Nila protested as they boarded the ship. Nannaly just continued to smile sweetly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:10 am
Jr had to admit he was living through Azarea with that moment. He sometimes wanted to deck his old man as well. That was so satisfying to see, as they watched the old man fall to the ground. They then got onboard the ship as Azarea let go and began looking around. Oh she had wanted to do that for ages! She felt so invigorated and happy right now!! “That was possibly the best moment of my life. I loved the look on that old bastards fave when he fell to the ground!” She said. “It was pretty great to watch too.” Jr said with a big smile.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum