ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Polyamory  - Page 6 Empty Re: Polyamory

Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:59 pm
”Huh?” Nila gave Jr a perplexed look - universal translators were internal cochleae implants, not things to be taken off and put back on again. But Nila knew what Jr was up to, so she hailed the ship. “Nana honey, bring the ship down to land... I don’t know... Ask the AI, sweetie.” And at that, the ship came into land beside the dragon. Nannaly opened the hangar doors and bounced out to meet them. “You were so brave!” She cooed to Nila, leaping into the girl’s arms. The shit eating grin Nila turned on Jr could be seen from space.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:51 am
Jr wasnt even looking at Nila, although he did make a face, because he could hear their interaction. But it mattered not. He wanted to start talking with this new hottie as soon as possible. “Alu. Bring me an old model translator.” Jr shouted to the ship. “Right away.” Alu said. A few moments passed and a small robot came out of the ship, holding a translator. Jr wished he had the tech to make a life sized robot of Alu. A robot sex partner? That would have been amazing. But for now he would settle with how useful Alu was. He grabbed the translator, which was old and just hooked into the ear manually. Jr walked up to Azarea who froze in place. what was that? What was it going to do? Azarea kept her composure and let Jr do what he was doing because she was sure she wouldnt be able to stop him. Once Jr set it on, Azarea felt a little sting in her ear and heard a whining sound. “Alright, you understand me?” Jr said. Azarea gasped. She could...she could understand! “I...I am amazed.” Azarea said. “Nanally can you come over and see if she translates your language too?” Jr said. He wanted to make sure it was working properly.
Generi
Generi

Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:34 pm
[Please try and keep Jr as likeable as possible lol.] Jr clearly wasn't looking, because Nila and Nannaly were in the middle of something hot and heavy while he admired his sex-tech and fiddled with his new conquest. They reluctantly broke off their passionate kiss as Nannaly tottered over to the local girl, Nila staring longingly at her bouncing ass. "Hello," Nannaly greeted the girl pleasantly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:02 pm
(Sorry I didn’t translate hug into making out) Oh. This one only had one eye. And she was very small and...robust. “Greetings. I am Azarea Ritzo Zarara. I thank you so much for saving me and my people from the hell beast.” Azarea said with a bow. “No need to be so formal. We had fun kickin its ass.” Jr said with a grin. “May ask what your names are? I would like to reward you if possible.” Azarea said to them.
Generi
Generi

Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:30 pm
[That's not what I was talking about.] Just like everyone else, this Azarea person noticed Nannaly's eye first, followed by her curves. Nannaly watched the girl cast a neutral glance over her before turning her attention back on Jr. Nila had come over to them and slung an arm around both Jr and Nannaly's shoulders. "I'm Nila," she said. "The hero of the century, naturally."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:55 pm
Jr smirked. What a smarmy asshole. He did love that about Nila though. “And you can call me Lem.” Jr said to Azarea. They were all quite unique. Especially the women. “It is a pleasure to meet you all. If it is alright, may I ask where you hail from? You seem like you may have come from the southern kingdom, but I have not heard of the southern kingdom having such impressive technology.” Azarea said with a sweet smile. Jr looked at Nila. We’re they not aware of aliens? They had been taught that not all planets had an understanding of extraterrestrial life and were not a part of the galactic ring.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:00 am
Nila returned Jr's look, while Nannaly gave a look of her own off into the distance. She had been about to introduce herself but Azarea had just glossed over her. It didn't upset Nannaly at all though, she was used to being looked over so she just smiled blandly. "Actually, we're from up there," Nila replied to Azarea, pointing up at the sky. That was the simplest way to put it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:08 am
As interesting as she was, Azarea was more interested in the strong fighters, not the pudgy adorable one eyed creature. Nila then pointed upwards. “Ah I see. So your vessel allows you to live in the sky. You must be nomads.” Azarea thought. Jr wasnt sure she was really getting it. “We’re actually not from this planet. We’re from space. Far beyond the sky.” Jr said. Azarea looked at them for a moment as if processing what they were presenting her. When it finally clicked, her calm demeanor broke. “Y-you....youre aliens?! We had always hypothesized that there were other life forms beyond the sky, but to think that I would be the first one to make contact with them!” Azarea said as she got close to them and began to look them over from head to toe. “Are you all from the same planet? What is your species called? What do you eat? Do you procreate or are you a sexual? What does your blood look like?” She barraged them with questions like an excited child. Which made sense seeing as how this was her first experience dealing with aliens.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:25 am
Nannaly and Nila gave each other a look - this curious, excitable side was completely different to what they'd seen just before, and it was kind of cute honestly. But Nannaly wasn't being looked over as much as the others, naturally. "We're all from different planets," Nila told Azarea. "Though I grew up on the same planet as Lem. I don't think we can procreate to make babies together, but we enjoy trying." She tightened her grip on Nannaly's shoulder, making the smaller girl giggle delightfully. After what she'd seen today, Nannaly was less interested in playing coy with them. "This is what my blood looks like," added Nila, holding out one of her other hands and showing Azarea her grazed knuckles.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:30 am
Azarea had a very particular thing about...muscles. And the large ones had those in spades. Especially this Lem. Although Nila’s arms were a treasure... Azarea composed herself realizing how she was acting. “I um...ahem I apologize. I got a little excited.” She said. She then grabbed Nila’s hands and examined. “I see...your blood doesnt glow....fascinating.....y-you all must be tired from your long journey. Especially after defeating the hell beast. Would you lack be willing to come to my village? I would like to throw you a feast.” Azarea said. She needed them to stay longer so she could examin....observe their behavior and figure out what this meant for her people. “I never turn down food.” Jr said with a big smile.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:40 am
"Sounds good to me too," Nila said. It had been at least three days since she and Jr had been to a celebratory banquet, and Nila was missing the excesses that came with a great big party. She wondered how freaky these aliens could be... Nannaly just shrugged and smiled sweetly, because she hadn't been invited.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:43 am
“Our lovely friend is also invited yes?” Jr said as he patted Nannaly’s other shoulder. He didnt want her to feel left out. “Of course. Im deeply sorry, I did not get to hear your name. I let my excitement overwhelm me.” Azarea said. She didnt seem like a warrior, so Azarea was curious about what she did for them.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:54 am
Nannaly simply batted her lashes and said, "Nannaly" in response to Azarea awkwardly pretending to care. Nannaly wasn't offended at all, she just knew when someone wasn't interested. Nila made a face at Jr - she was beginning to learn Nannaly's subtle body language, so even though the girl was being cute she was clearly annoyed at Azarea. Girl drama... Azarea wouldn't be able to pick up on that though. "Show us what your planet has to offer," Nila instructed Azarea.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:00 am
(Hehe eyelashes. Eyelash XD) “A pleasure.” Azarea said. “I would love too. Please follow me.” Azarea said as she led them through the forest. Jr couldnt 100% pick up on what was going on, but he could tell a bit that Nannaly was perturbed. “I bet the food here is amazing. We have to make sure we stuff ourselves right?” Jr said giving Nannaly and Nila a happy grin. Azarea led them through a forested area and through a battle field. There they could see some worn out soilders who were eyeing them with both intrigue and skepticism. Which made sense, they had no idea where these 3 came from and they looked so different. Jr could tell something though. Based on the looks of her other folk, Azarea looked a bit different. The marks on her face were subdued compared to the others. Some had black marks all over their face, all with different designs. Jr wondered if these were tattoos.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:27 am
[Because she has one eye she only has one single eyelash hair?] That was certainly an exciting concept. Nannaly had seen forests before, having been on holidays with her family, but she had never really been allowed to enjoy it, never been allowed to wander off and explore, never been allowed to live in the moment. So this was all so new to her. To Nila too, she'd never seen a forest so she was in awe at it. Nannaly was struggling to get over a particularly large log, so Nila gave her a hand or four to get over it. They were both wondering how any kind of town could fit into the forest here.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:15 am
Jr was the same, he had always been surrounded by the rocky interior of his world. Seeing trees so tall..it was really cool. He loved that they had gone on this adventure, whenever they could appreciate moments like this. They continued through until they come across a village. they were then greeted by swords and spears. “WHo are this outsiders?!” One soldier said. “Lower your weapons! These are our heroes!!” Azarea shouted angrily. “Sorry princess, but we have strict orders from your father.” “Oh? Are you saying my word means nothing then?” Azarea said challengingly. The soldiers looked at each other and then lowered their weapons. They didnt want to mess with her. She sighed. “I will speak with my father. Until then, give our SAVIORS due respect and let them roam the city.” Azarea said. “As you command princess.” The soldier said. Azarea then turned to Jr Nila and Nannaly. “Im so sorry. I must go speak with my father. Go ahead and explore the city and I will get to work on that feast.” Azarea said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:47 am
When she was gone, Nannaly grinned playfully up at Nila. "Daddy issues, huh?" she said slyly. Nila chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Hot," she joked - but for real, Azarea had just shot up in the hotness scale for Nila. Nannaly also felt like she might be able to relate to the girl more now, so she was excited for her return. "Alrighty, let's go get stared at!" Nila said loudly, taking a hand from each of them and striding forth into the city.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:57 am
“Hot Indeed.” Jr said. “Yeah!” Jr said excitedly as they all ventured into the city. It was very small but really compact. The general structure didnt seem much different than normal places, except there seemed to be alooooot of shops dedicated to horns. Horn decorations, horn sharpening, horn tatttooists. It seemed horns were a big deal here. About an hour and a half passed, and after being stared at and poked by almost everyone, Azarea came back to them. She had changed into a dress instead of the military gear from before, and her horns had been decorated by a bunch of charms and whatnot. “Hello. I hope you are enjoying your stay. Follow me to your banquet.” Azarea said with a smile.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:24 am
Ooh, the charms on her horns were so pretty. Nannaly and Nila hadn't even noticed she had horns before, they were the same colour and glossiness as her long black hair. Had they even been there...? Anyway. "Just give me one second," Nila said, as the tattoo artist finished up. She didn't have any horns, but she really liked the stark, pointed designs they offered, so she had gotten one of her fingers tattooed. She already had a tattoo on another finger from Jr's world, so she figured she might get another one here. The artist finished, and then happily took the alien coin Nila offered him. "It looks so cool~," Nannaly cooed, holding the hand that had been tatted as they followed Azarea.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:32 am
Jr wished he could get tattooed like Nila. Unfortunately, there werent many needles around that could penetrate his skin. He had attempted, hoping the needles on this world might be a bit sturdier, but he almost broke one. “Looks like Ill still have to live the cool ass tattoo life through you.” Jr said to Nila as he put his arm around her shoulder and they followed after Azarea. they followed her through the streets and headed to the biggest building in the city. when they arrived, they went inside and headed to the dinning room, where they were greeted with a very large spread of unknown but delicious smelling food. There was also an old and very cranky looking man sitting at the edge of the table. He had guards either side of him. “Welcome. Please sit. I we have much to talk about.” Azarea made a face but then smiled at the three of them and offered them seats.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:44 am
"Aww, you're still a cool ass without tattoos," Nila said in an over the top cooing voice, which contrasted with how she reached around him and squeezed his rock hard butt. She kept her hand there as they followed Azarea through the streets towards the smell of food. And my my my, the food before them was spectacular. Nila paid the angry looking man no mind as she sat down with Jr and Nannaly either side of her. "Do we have to say or do something before we eat~?" Nannaly mused aloud, thinking of how some of her customers would say words or make hand gestures before eating.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:47 am
The king looked over at Azarea as she sat down beside Jr. She clapped her hands and then raised them up. The king did the same. “There. Now you may eat. The king wants to ask questions but since he doesnt have the device you gave me, Ill tell him what you say. Is that ok?” Azarea asked. “Sure.” Jr said. He did the clap thing the both of them did then grabbed the nearest thing that looked like meat and chomped down. “Hm...alright. I dont know if Azarea has asked this, but why have you all come to visit us? Did someone send you here?” The king asked, getting straight to the point.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:32 am
Nannaly and Nila joined in on the clapping, with the latter clapping all three pairs of hands. Huh, Nannaly was so clever to predict that they might do some kind of ritual first. Nila scooped up some meat-looking thing too and took a bite. "No one sent us," she said, chewing loudly through her words. "We just picked your planet randomly from a map. Actually, Nana did." Nannaly blinked mid-chew - did she just call her Nana? She really... Liked that.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:38 am
Azarea smiled. They were certainly intersting. And that answer was really going to disturb her father. She relayed it to him and...yup his face said he found that difficult to understand. “O-Ok. Next question. Are you willing to fight for our army in order to drive off the hellbeasts?” He asked. “Uh nah we arent staying for long. We just wanted to stop by and see the place that Nana picked. Once we’ve had our fill we’ll leave. Although I do want to get a chance to kill a dragon.” Jr said. He wanted a finishing blow on a dragon like Nila had. Azarea told the king and he seemed upset. He was so foolish. Of course they wouldnt stop on their planet just to fight their wars. He was an idiotic ruler. “Then do you have weapons that we could use? Surely you have something that you could give to us so when you leave we wont need your help.” The king said. He was sure trying to make it seem like they owed them something.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:21 am
"That would be upsetting the natural order of this planet," Nannaly said, hoping she sounded intelligent. "You should be able to fight your own battles, not rely on others~." She realised she was being a bit of a hypocrite, but Azarea and her father didn't need to know that. Nila looked down at Nannaly in awe. The little dough ball was full of surprises, including a surprising wisdom. Nila just wanted to eat her up~. "Try this," she whispered, pressing a little piece of meat to Nannaly's lips. Nannaly giggled and took a sensual bite~.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum