ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Polyamory  - Page 13 Empty Re: Polyamory

Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:15 pm
Jr heard Nannalys shout and went to grab Itors tail. Jr managed to grab it and as they landed Itor and Jr bounced, which didnt look like was part of itors plan. He managed to grab Jr and toss him angrily to the side. “Looks like I was right! Itor controls how he changes the ground with his tail!” Azarea said. Jr got up and wiped his mouth. “Alright. Time to yank that off and kick this things ass.” Jr said.
Generi
Generi

Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:52 pm
”If there’s one thing I’m good at, it’s pulling things off!” Nila shouted to hype herself up. She used the bouncy ground to jump and somersault over Itor’s head, where she landed on his tail and held on with a vicelike grip.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:56 pm
Jr did the same and clamped on tight onto Itors other tail. Itor was not happy. In fact his fur began to turn purple as he swung both Jr and Nila around buy the tail, slamming them hard into the ground then pounding into them, not allowing them much space to move. these attacks were a lot more fierce and if they didnt stop Itor then Itor could hurt them. Jr was getting tired of this. If he couldnt overpower Itor like this, then he would just have to change. Jr’s skin began to dull and turn a light grey, and his body started growing and morphing into a slick stone texture.Itors punches then seemed to no longer affect Jr as he pushed Itor back, one arm protectively behind him. “Nila. Time to turn.” Jr said to her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:50 pm
Nila rolled her eyes. “I hate to waste it on such a pathetic slob,” she said. “But like hell will you upstage me.” She let go go Itor’s tail and stood back a bit, closing her eyes. She had to concentrate for a moment, and then suddenly her brain was rewiring more power into her arms. They bulged more than usual, and when Nila opened her eyes she had a deranged look.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:55 pm
WHoa. The two of them looked...awesome. Azarea backed up a bit because she felt like her and Nannaly would get caught up by whatever they were about to do. Itor roared at them, and Jr roared back then burst forth quickly. He smashed hard into Itor before he even realized what had happened then grabbed Itor by the tail and slammed him hard into the ground. Jr then punched Itor over towards Nila.
Generi
Generi

Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:51 pm
When Nila was in this mode, all her critical thinking or any thinking of any kind went out the window. So when Jr chucked Itor at her, she had no thoughts of sharing the fight. As Itor sailed towards her, Nila sucker punched him high into the air with her right hands. She then leapt up right beside him and smashed him to the ground again.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:56 pm
Jr was well aware. He just wanted her to get a couple of good hits in as well. Although from the looks of it, she might be finishing the fight. Guess jr couldnt show off in this form as much as he wanted. Itor seemed to be very overwhelmed by the sheer power behind Jr and Nila’s new stregnthened punches. Itor flew around like a rag doll until Nila smashed him into the ground hard.
Generi
Generi

Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:00 pm
Nila was plummeting towards the ground with high speed, all six fists out, so if Jr wanted any action he would have to get in there now. From a little further away, Nannaly was entranced. “They look amazing,” she breathed, not particularly to anyone just venting her feelings.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:05 pm
“Yes indeed.” Azarea said. “I concur.” a third voice said. As the two looked beside them, they saw what looked like a slime creature. Jr decided to let Nila get the kill as she barreled down and smashed hard into Itor, killing it from the massive amount of trauma.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:23 pm
Since Nila was in dumb battle mode, the sight of blood only urged her on more. She roared and set about smashing and bashing Itor into a fine paste. It was quite disturbing. Nannaly had to look away, towards the slime person who spoke to them. Ooh, what a strange creature. And it had not two but three eyes!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:03 pm
Jr just watched on. Eventually Nila would realize it wasnt moving and do one of two things. One: she would calm down and her rage mode would subside, or two: she would attack the nearest thing which was Jr. She usually was fine, and the battle hadn’t been long so she probably hadnt really built up enough fury, but he watched just in case. The slime creature looked at Nanally and Azarea, who was also quite surprised. “Are you two angels accompanying the gods? We must thank you all for saving us from the demon god Itor.” the slime man(?) said to them.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:19 pm
Just as Jr expected, Nila soon realised Itor was dead and went for the next target - which was Jr, naturally. With Itor’s purplish blood all over her, Nila roared and charged right at him. Angels? Gods? Nannaly grinned playfully at Azarea - she had an idea. “Yes, we are the servants of the mighty ones~,” she said dramatically, gesticulating wildly with her arms. “The gods are still in battle mode,” she went on, noting how Nila was trying to attack Jr. “Stand back, lest ye incur their wrath~!”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:22 pm
“Oh my yes of course!” The slimeman said as he quickly retreated back a couple of feet. Azarea whispered to Nannaly. “why are you going along with this?” She asked. Jr grinned as he quickly transformed and took on the attack as they rolled backwards. She was so strong in this form, it was really hot. But they didnt have time to wrestle like normal, so Jr put her in a chokehold. He took all of her attacks as she punched, scratched, and hit him with all her arms, but he eventually managed to make her pass out.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:33 pm
Nannaly took Azarea’s hands and grinned. “Why not~?” She whispered back. Azarea needed to lighten up and have some fun. Once Nila was out cold, Nannaly skipped over to Jr with Azarea in tow. “Sir~ why did you have to choke her out~?” She asked curiously, looking at Nila who was quite literally deflating.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:50 pm
Azarea supposed they werent harming anything. Well it would be fine with all of the others. She followed after Nannaly to Jr and Nila. “If you dont knock her out she’ll just keep on acting all crazy. When she sleeps she gets better.” Jr said as he picked Nila up in his arms princess style. “Oh great god of stone and strength. We thank you for defeating my peoples mortal enemy Itor.” The slimeman said as he came over and bowed towards them. “My name is Grayline. Please, come to my village where we will reward you for what you have done.” Grayline said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:02 am
"Reward?" Nila grunted and opened her eyes. That word created a Pavlovian response in her so she had been awakened instantly when it was uttered. Though she was very lightheaded, she leapt out of Jr's arms and stood proudly beside him. "Then reward us you shall, oh Grayline," she roared. Nannaly giggled seeing Nila go along with this God-like act.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:31 pm
Heh Jr admired that she could always bounce back so easily from that. Jr supposed he would go along as well as Grayline led them to a village. It was...different than Azarea had expected. She for some reason thought it would just be a village of goop, but the houses looked somewhat solid. Still goop like everything else, but solid. All the inhabitants of different shapes and sizes began to bow as they walked by. Grayline took them to a very important looking building as he led them inside. “I am the chief of this little village. As thanks and to honor you also not instilling your wrath onto my kind, I have prepared an appropriate sacrifice. Please wait here as she is readied.” Grayline said as he left before they could stop him. “A sacrifice?” Azarea said. “Dont worry. Its usually just food or some kind of precious alien artifact. Hey look at this. Is this who they think we are?” Jr said as he had wandered over to a mural in what Jr assumed was a church of some sort. In the mural they could see 6 figures. each had different forms, but of the 6 two stood out. One was a large blob creature made of squares that sort of resembled Jr in his stone form, and the other was a bulky 6 armed blob.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:13 pm
”Oh man, awesome!” Nila admired herself in mural form. “I look good.” “She,” Nannaly said suddenly. “What’s that?” Nila looked over at her. “He said ‘she’. ‘She is ready’. It doesn’t sound like he’s preparing food or artefacts...” “Huh, you may have a point.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:27 pm
“Uh yeah. I think this explains it as well.” Azarea said as she was examining more of the mural. Near the bottom, they could see that the goo folk were giving one of their own to the gods and then the gods...ate her. “Oooh. This might be a problem.” Jr said. Before they could say much more, they could hear Grayline coming in with another slime woman. “Hello saviors. This is my daughter Fayline. Say hello honey.” Grayline said. Fayline smiled as she walked up to them. “Hello there! I heard you guys protected my home. I really appreciate it. And you’re even going to take me to the gods realm? I feel so lucky that you chose me.” Fayline said. Azarea...was at a loss. This was a lot of information to take in. From what looked like, it seemed like they were sacrificing her and she didnt even know.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:30 pm
Well, Nila wasn’t too jazzed about getting a female sacrifice, and she didn’t fancy eating the squishy watery looking offering. But then she looked at the girl and... Nannaly rolled her eye slightly, seeing Nila go slack jawed and drooly like that. Of course the cute yet sexy, slim thicc, eager alien blob girl was attractive to Nila and probably Jr too. With Azarea looking too morally perturbed, this would probably be up to Nannaly to fix. “You would offer up a sacrifice... On the day of the god’s mourning?” She asked Grayline in disbelief.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:24 pm
Oh yeah, jr was just as taken aback about the allure of the slime girl. Her slimey yet sexy frame was amazing, but her just general aura was uplifting and enticing. Grayline looked confused. “The day of the gods mourning was 4 days ago. Today is the day of the gods jubilation!” Grayline said. Fayline was focused on looking at Jr and Nila and hadnt heard what Nannaly had said about a sacrifice. “Can I touch one of your arms Strength God?” Fayline asked Nila, admiring her extra appendages.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:31 am
Nannaly didn’t miss a beat as she tutted at Grayline. “You mortals believe this to be a day of celebration, but for the gods it is really a day of mourning,” she said. “Your ancestors merely misinterpreted the ancient scrolls.” Hopefully this made sense to him? She was just trying to avoid this poor girl from getting sold to them, even though Nannaly wouldn’t mind her company either, and the girl seemed eager... Nila snapped out of her trance and grinned down at the girl. “Fayline, right? Fayline, you can touch me wherever you like~,” she purred, flexing her three arms on the side closest to Fayline so that she could get a good feel of her musculature.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:41 pm
It seemed Grayline was well versed and hardly blinked. “I see. If that is so, then offering Fayline as a live sacrifice will have to be changed. Would you wait while we prepare the cermonial mulching chamber? We can offer her remains to the gods by the end of the day.” Grayline said. Seems Fayline was already prepared to be sacrificed ahead of time. Fayline giggled as she moved her hands and gently stroked Nilas arms, examining them. “Wow~. You really are a god of strength!” Fayline said excitedly. “Can I touch the god of stone too?” She asked Nila then turned to Jr. Seems she was quite curious especially since her people were made of slime. These sensations must have been brand new. “But of course.” Jr said. Jr offered up his body as well as Fayline touched his abs. They were solid! “This is amazing! You’re body really is hard as the ground!” She said excitedly.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:33 am
Nannaly pinched the bridge of her nose and looked up at Azarea. She was meant to be smart, right? She could definitely help out with what Nannaly was trying to say here. Though it seemed Nila and Jr were about to sabotage her trying to save Fayline without noticing. Nila shivered from the girl's slimy touch. Oh wow, that was really weird. She'd never felt a slime person's touch before, it was both soft and slightly wet but without leaving any liquid on her skin. Nila liked soft and wet... "I-if you're intrigued, we can show you the true extent of how strong and hard we are... In our chambers."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:46 am
Azarea cleared her throat. She got over her intial shock and was ready to assist. "That wont be necessary. For now it seems the gods have become quite entranced with the sacrifice. We will take her as is." Azarea said. It seemed like they would just have to take her for now. These people were clearly trying to get rid of her. "Hmmm? I would like to see your chambers. Is it in the gods realm?" Fayline said excitedly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum