ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Into the Spiderverse - Page 4 Empty Re: Into the Spiderverse

Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:33 am
“Heh me either. So guess we will have to squat somewhere. Im sure we can find an abandoned building nearby.” Jet said. That would be their only option at this point anyway.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:12 am
Thankfully the pair of them didn't have to wander long. Someone had seen them appearing from the neon, and noted their particular style of masks as being similar to her own. So she took them in, feeding them and letting them wash in her makeshift shower and sleep on her collection of mattresses. And so, two became three - or three became four. There was just one more to add...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:30 am
The next morning came and Jake was hyped. As soon as he had got home he began doing a bunch of research. He wasnt one to brag, but he was pretty smart, and he used his fathers computer, which had been incredibly decked out due to all his evil deeds, to research who they were going up against. He not only found out a lot about the mirror lady, but even more about her employer. He even had a special surprise for Wanda. He gathered up some food just in case Wanda needed some, and then made his way back to her hideout. “Wanda? Are you here?” Jake said as he entered the abandoned building from last night.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:00 am
Before Jake got far, several booby traps sprung out at him and nearly maimed him to death. Wanda had warned him about these, so he'd probably forgotten them. Following the clamour of the booby traps was Wanda, springing immediately into action from the shadows with guns raised.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:23 pm
Lucky for Jake his spider sense went off, and even though it wasnt the most graceful display he was able to dodge the booby traps and ran right into Wanda’s guns. He put his hands up defensively. “Uh h-hey. I see you got those traps set up.” Jake said nervously.
Generi
Generi

Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:02 am
Wanda narrowed her eyes and grabbed Jake's collar. "Did you make sure you weren't followed?" she growled, glaring over his shoulder at the still open door.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:19 am
“Yes. I will admit I forgot about the traps, but I remember all the stuff you said about making sure I wasnt being followed.” Jake said. “But anyway I gotta tell you something! I found out a lot last night about who we’re going up against!! It might be tough for the two of us, but I think we can make it work!” Jake said.
Generi
Generi

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:33 am
Wanda slowly put the kid down, and walked around him to close the door. "Come," she said, leading him up the stairs to the main room. None of the booby traps seemed to go off when she walked by them, perhaps she had some kind of device. Jake could smell porridge cooking up ahead, and hear conversation. Huh? When he went into the main room he could see why. There were two other people there, a black dude and a girl with tattoos behind her ears. They both looked up at him and they all felt a strange connection. The girl grinned, hopping to her feet. "Hi!" she beamed. "You must be the local!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:37 am
Jake was surprised when he got that familiar tingle like he got from Wanda. Whoa! Other spider people! “Uh I-I guess? Hi Im Arackid.” Jake said, not sure if he should reveal his name or not. But it was probably ok? He just felt like he had to be cautious because of all the stuff Wanda told him. “Ohh another one. Hes scrawny.” Havoc said when they saw Jake. He did seem pretty young to be a spider, but then again, Jet was younger when this all started for him. “Arackid? Thats a..interesting name. Im jet. Nice to meet ya.” Jet said, not getting up just yet. Havoc was still in the process of healing his wounds.
Generi
Generi

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:56 am
Millie raised an eyebrow, but just grinned. This kid had to be, what, 14? Maybe 15? So it was okay that he came up with that ridiculous name. "I'm Millie," she introduced herself, slinging her arm around him and giving him a squeeze. Up close, he could probably see the horrid red line around her neck. "So I guess we're a team of four now! Sorry, five," she added, winking at Jet.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:07 am
He blushed as he kept his eyes where they needed to be. “Uh n-nice to meet you....what do you mean five?” Jake said. Jet held up his hand and Havoc showed himself. Jakes eyes lit up as he zipped over to jet and Havoc. “Whoa!!! This is sooo cool! Is this an alien?” Jake asked. “I am Havoc. Do not touch me. I bite.”Havoc said. “And its sentient. That’s soooo cool.” Jake said. It seemed he forgot about the thing that he had brought for Wanda to see.
Generi
Generi

Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:52 pm
Millie giggled and swooned a bit at how adorable both Jake and Havoc were. She would get Havoc to soften up before going back to her own world, she knew it. And she would protect the lil cutie patootie Jakie while she was in his world. Wanda cleared her throat loudly. "Jake," she said shortly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:53 am
Jake straightened up when Wanda said his name. Oh, he was so distracted he forgot to share the good news. “Sorry. I actually came here with some really good info!” He said. “My dad kept a database on a lot of the dangerous people in this city. I found files on the guy who’s the boss of the glass lady, or Nadja. His name is Morzo. He runs the criminal underground and is basically the backbone of these city.” Jake said as he took out his laptop from his backpack and showed them the files he had. “Seems he might have hired some people to take use down. So its not just those two anymore.” Jet said. “Oh really? Could you describe them? Maybe my father has files on them too.” Jake said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:07 pm
"Well, we faced off with three of them," Millie said, returning to Jet's side and sitting beside him. "One of them was definitely Nadja." She reached up to her neck and rubbed it slightly, frowning. "Uh, w-we also faced a big lion dude, and some lonely assassin kinda guy." Wanda had already heard their story, but the first time she had, the mention of a single male assassin had made her tense up. She had one of those in her own world, and they did not get along.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:19 am
"uh lets see....lion guy....ooh! That must be Asura the berserker!! Hes some kind of mutant experiment and he has a crazy amount of strength." Jake said. "I can agree with that." Jet said still remembering those punches. "And lets see...the only assassin type person who is located here is....looks like this guy. His name is Emanuel, but people call him the huntsman. He apparently is a highly trained, highly skilled assassin/mercenary." Jake said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:34 am
Hmm, the assassin was hardly very secretive if even Jake had access to his name. "So now that we know this, we will be more aware of who is stopping us from getting home," said Wanda, simplifying the situation.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:44 am
"Yeah. We were completely unprepared to fight them last night. Maybe we should learn a bit more about each other too. Thatll help us against them." jet suggested. "Ohhh like a super power pow wow or training!" Jake said excitedly.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:59 am
Wanda gave Jake an incredulous look. "Training," she said. There would be no pow wow, as he put it. Suddenly, she keeled forward in pain and her body shimmered through a spectrum of colours. Millie was doubled over too, also shimmering and crying out in pain.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:08 am
Jet also seemed to afflicted by that very same sensation. Jake looked confused but then realized what was going on. When it stopped he looked at them all. "You guys...your bodies arent used to this dimensions so your molecules must be deteriorating." He said. "So in simpler terms, the logner we stay here, the more our bodies break?'" Jet said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:40 am
Millie cringed at the idea. "That sounds like fun," she grunted, rubbing her neck when their bodies were back to normal. "Guess we better get home as soon as possible." Wanda grunted in agreement. "Training," she said again, standing up straight and pulling on her mask.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:06 pm
"w-wait. Before we train,  we still need a way to make it so that the machine sends you guys back where you came from." Jake said. "it sounds like we need a goober." Jet said. "Whats a goober?" Jake asked. "Its that one device that can reprogram and fix things we need fixing. They usually have a bunch of different names, but since they all basically fix a problem, I just started calling them goobers." Jet said. "what do you guys call them?" He asked Millie and Wanda.
Generi
Generi

Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:33 pm
The women looked at Jet for a moment, not really sure how to respond. Millie end up shrugging and muttering "I'unno" while Wanda said sharply, "it does not matter." She pointed at Jake. "You suggested we find this... Device." She refused to say 'goober'. "Do you have any idea how we get it? If it even exists."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:04 am
"Oh I already made one." Jake said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a little flash drive with a spider logo on it. "I may not look it but Im pretty smart. This contains a virus thatll give me control over the machine. I wont know how to reprogram the device until I get to it but this will get us past all the passwords and everything." Jake said. Whoa. Jet was pretty impressed. Despite his age, this kid seemed pretty strong. "Alright. Goober acquired! Way to go kid!" Jet said to Jake.
Generi
Generi

Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:31 am
"Then we are ready to go," Wanda said, clenching her fists. "For now, we train but not for too long. Then we go." "Wait a second honey," Millie said, looking at Jake. "Don't you have school to go to or something?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:43 am
"W-well I mean....yeah I suppose I do but I dont really need to go. this is much more important!" Jake said. Mmm Jet had to admit that this could affect the worlds and multiverse, but....school was very important as well.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum