ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 18 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:05 am
"A-alright," Jin said, rubbing her hands together and covering Mia's feet in bubble booties. Lola could get really hurt with this. Tarana took the hit and smashed into a nearby lamppost. Groaning, she stopped attacking for a moment and glared at Jr, a trickle of blood springing from her mouth. Now that she had been slowed down, her brain could catch up with her parasite and she could think of more complex attacks. "Uh, you might wanna hold off on that plan for a sec," Amber cautioned of the others, pointing to Tarana. She had put her hands in a position of Hindu prayer, and from behind her six additional arms sprouted, all made from golden energy. It seemed she was building to something. "That resembles Brahma," Lloyd said, finally finding a use for her encyclopedic brain. "The Hindu Creator God."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:11 am
They could keep the plan on standby. “Things are about to get insane.” Alistar said once he saw what Tarana was doing. She was about to pull out all the stops with what she was doing. Jrs vision had returned a bit and he could see what she was doing. Oh that looked interesting. He couldnt wait to punch it.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:46 am
Jr's vision had returned fully a long time ago, as Cha was no longer focusing on keeping him blind. With her real arms, Tarana held onto the lamppost behind her, as her Brahma arms gestured and swirled hypnotically around her body. They were each creating arcing trails of light that were very entrancing to behold. Until they all became razor sharp, and blasted at Jr in a frightening barrage of bone-crunching speed. Those that missed him shot into the building behind him, and it began to crumble and fall.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:51 am
Jr’s body quivered with anticipation, as he held his arms up to block. His skin began to turn dark as Tarana’s arms came at him. They hit him but they couldnt seem to penetrate his armor but they did make him skid backwards a bit. They could all hear vehicles coming towards them, as it seemed SHade was finally arriving.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:01 am
"Ah, we should get her back or there might be collateral," Olivia cautioned, but Tarana was really going for it now. Her arms had multiplied and lengthened, and were whipping Jr repeatedly. The ground shook and rumbled with each impact. Lloyd covered her ears and closed her eyes, it was too loud and bright for her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:04 am
Chloe stood protectively in front of Lloyd to help to alleviate her stress. “How are we going to get her back? I dont think we can get close.” Chloe said. “I can. Ill try to calm her down.” Alistar said. He was invulnerable after all, so although she might hurt him, she couldnt wound him. Before anyone said anything or could stop him, Alistar ran forth towards Tarana.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:15 am
As Alistar shot forward, so did Tarana. She appeared like a bullet of light, rocketing right towards Jr and hoping to smash into him with enough force to crack his armour and seriously wound him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:18 am
Unfortunately that didnt happen. While she did crack through his armor and wound him, it wasnt a lot. He gritted his teeth but then grabbed her in his arms, making it so that she couldnt move. “You’re pretty strong. But Im stronger.” Jr said. He began to squeeze tarana, putting more and more pressure on her. “I wonder what your bones being crushed sounds like?” Jr said. “Tarana!” Alistar shouted as he ran towards the both of them.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:36 am
Tarana thrashed about and snarled, trying to break free but not succeeding. She coated her body in a layer of golden protection, while her Brahma arms punched, sliced, and pushed him, trying to break free but again it didn't seem to be working. She even went for the eyes, trying to scratch them out. She still had more tricks up her sleeve, but was finding it hard to concentrate as her body distorted and her breathing became difficult from the pressure on her ribs. She took hold of Jr's head with two of her extra hands and began to squeeze him as well. "Forget this, we gotta help her," Cha said, her hands and eyes going dark. Jin agreed - if they stayed back, Tarana might be crushed. The pair of them rushed forward to lay the pressure on Jr some more and try to distract him from crushing their friend.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:40 am
Everyone else also agreed as they all began to approach. “Mia throw me at Tarana. I think I can get her free.” Lola said to Mia. Mia nodded, and did it without a second thought. Lola made herself very light and went sailing for the two. She then phased through Jr, grabbed tarana, and then phased them both through Jr’s body and landed on the other side. She was glad that worked, because she had been practicing it, but hadnt used it in battle. Alistar was where they landed and he started singing to Tarana so that she wouldnt rush off into the fight again. “Hit him with everything!” Mia shouted as she gathered as much strength as she could muster in her fists. She ran up on Jr and started showering him with punches.
Generi
Generi

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:28 am
Tarana looked really confused, and lashed out at Lola though her hand went straight through. And then the singing began. Ugh, Tarana struggled and weakly covered her ears. No, she needed to fight more! Their foe wasn't bested and she was their best hope at beating him, she'd been giving it a good go too! "Get 'im good, Mii," Cha encouraged her friend, as she ran around behind the beast and pinned him down with shadow strands. Amber stayed back with the others, not able to do anything especially with her injured arm. At that point, Milo's parents arrived in their car. "Milo!" Caoimhe shouted, leaping out of the car to find her son in the fray with a huge individual. As she got out, a little redhead girl leapt out with her. She saw the big guy getting attacked and started wailing.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:41 am
She wouldnt help anyone if she was dead. Alistar wanted her calm so they could get back and let SHADE help. Alistar continued to sing to get her to calm down all the way. Lola stood nearby, just in case she tried to break away. Mia was wailing on Jr, her fists becoming very sore , but she kept on. Everything being thrown at him was throwing Jr off, but what really threw him off was when he heard a familiar wailing. “Mom. This alien guy just came out of nowhere and is crazy strong.” Milo explained to his mother. Jr couldnt see his sister because all these people were blocking his way. He didnt know how they got his sister, but that pissed him off. He growled and his skin got really hard and tough, and then he roared sending everyone flying back as he became some sort of stone Goliath.
Generi
Generi

Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:12 am
Tarana's snarling became whimpering, and then she fell silent as she lay down on the concrete, facing down into the ground. She looked a lot smaller and oddly crooked suddenly. "Mia!" Jin yelped, seeing her friends fists going bloody. She raised her hands and generated bubbles around Mia's hands, protecting her knuckles as well as packing extra punch. When they were all thrown back, Jin shielded as many of them as she could with more bubbles, but in so doing she forgot to protect herself and landed hard on the concrete. Her skimpy clothes did nothing to protect her skin from road-rash. "Oh dear," Caoimhe responded to her son, before everyone was blasted back and the girl had run from the car. Still not knowing who she was, Caoimhe bundled the girl back into the car. "Honey, take the girl away from here," she instructed Will. "And, uh, take those two," she added, looking at Chloe and Lloyd who were cowering.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:16 am
After the blast, Alistar went and picked Tarana up in his arms gently. He wasnt going to let her get hurt anymore. Mia was the closest so even with Jin’s bubbles she was still blasted backwards. She healed but that didnt mean it didnt hurt when she fell hard on the concrete like the others. will nodded as he ushered Chloe and Lloyd in the car and then quickly sped off. Jr saw this and sighed as he cracked his neck, which looked odd in his stone form. So they intended to make him chase his sister? Fine. He loved her, and he also knew his mother would be devastated if something happened to her. Jr took a deep breath and then bent down. Then he launched himself into the air towards the direction Will was going. Before he landed though some kind of beam blasted him out the sky and he plummeted towards the ground.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:01 am
"Mia, you alright?!" Cha demanded, getting out of her protective bubble and going over to Mia. Of course, the big girl was healing herself just fine. Cha smiled in relief, not bothered by the big bad leaping over their heads or by anything other than the fact that Mia was unharmed. She was brought back to the present by hearing Olivia speaking frantically nearby. She and Lola had avoided the blast because they were standing back, so they'd both seen Jin get flung across the tarmac like a rag doll. Olivia was helping Jin sit up, with her right arm and leg rubbed raw and bleeding from the impact. Amber and DJ had been watching too, but then saw the baddie go after the car and get shot down. "Uh, what was that?" Amber asked. Caoimhe had stayed behind with Milo while Will and the girls drove off. She was relieved that Will wasn't about to get crushed by a flying alien. But that rock skin really reminded her of someone...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:10 am
“Y-yeah Im ok.” Mia said as she felt her body healing. “What happened?” She asked. Drago had managed to avoid the blast as well and saw Jin get flung back. He quickly went over to her and checked to see if she was ok as well. “You’re hurt. You need a doctor.” Drago said. Surely there were medics nearby from SHADE. “I dont know. But it seems like someone was able to stop him. At least temporarily.” DJ said. Nobody saw but it seemed the blast was from Daniel. He quickly headed over to where Jr had landed. Jr was surprised as he got up. Dang it hed lost sight of his sister! Seems he would have to go and question the people who had been attacking him.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:44 am
"I don't know," Cha said, looking around. "Oh shit!" She finally saw her sister all torn up further down the road, and got up to run over to her. Jin whimpered and instinctively grabbed her arm, but then winced in pain. "I-it's just road rash," she mumbled. She awkwardly stood up but her right leg hurt too much to put any weight on it so she had to hop. "Girl, c'mon," Olivia chastised, putting her arm around Jin's waist to support her. "Excuse me, Mrs Milo's mum?" she called out to Caoimhe, who she knew could heal things. Meanwhile in the car, the little girl was still crying. Lloyd was covering her ears, she hated toddler screams, but she was also looking closely at the girl. "This girl is not human," she shouted over the screaming to no one in particular. She looked human but different - her eyes were further apart, she couldn't have been older than a year from all the shrieking but she was longer limbed than usual babies, and also her ears were pointed. Either she was an enhanced human, or there was some link between her and the alien invader.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:51 am
“Let me carry you.” Drago said to Jin. She shouldnt be walking when she was injured like this. “Mom you need to help my friends.” Milo said to Caoimhe. “I-its ok. You don’t need to cry.” Chloe said, trying to sooth the little girl. William was driving so he couldnt stop to make her cry. The important thing was to get far away from the alien. But then Lloyd said the girl was not human and that made William put the pieces together. He stopped the car then moved to the girl. “There there no need to cry.” William as as gently as he could to try to calm her down. “Can one of you message the others? tell them about this little girl.” William said to Chloe and Lloyd. Meanwhile, Jr was smashing things, angry that his sister was taken. Daniel was watching, waiting for a chance to attack. Luckily nobody was here thanks to the panic from before.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:14 am
Jin whined a complaint, but then Cha pushed her from behind so that she stumbled against Drago. "Please and thanks," Cha said to him. Jin blushed like mad but didn't otherwise complain. "Oh, right," Caoimhe said in response to her son. She whipped around and went back to the others, seeing that Jin was all torn up. "Lemme take a look at that, honey," she said, kneeling down in front of her. "Yes," Lloyd said to William, getting out her phone and sending a message to the group chat. "The little girl is related to the big guy somehow. We can use this information to stop him." DJ and Amber got the message, and Amber looked at DJ with furrowed brows. "Uh, Deej. I've just had a terrible idea." "Who's this guy?" a voice said from beside Daniel. Aaliyah had heard there was an attacker and came to defend, but she found Daniel here first. Naturally. So she squatted on the building beside him in her upgraded outfit, but rather than looking down at Jr she was giving Daniel a look.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:22 am
Drago gently picked her up and then held her still while Caoimhe took a look at her. He wished he could have done more so that she wasnt hurt like this but...his power was not suited for this situation. william was doing his best to calm Kiki down. His experience as a father seemed to come in handy at this point. Chloe didnt know what she should do so she just watched in cas she needed to help. “Uh oh...let me hear it.” Dj said. He didnt know what she was planning but if it helped then he would be on board. Daniel was...surprised. He hadnt heard her speaking to him like this ever since the...big reveal. He just focused on the task at hand rather than his wife speaking to him. “Im not sure. I just know he’s tough. I hit him with a fireball but he just brushed it off. By the looks of him, as crazy as it sounds, he reminds me of Golem.” Daniel said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:38 am
"Hmm, ya need to get this cleaned," Caoimhe advised. "If I heal ya skin, there'd just be gunk left underneath 'n it won't be disinfected. Sorry chick." "I-it's okay," Jin said, laying stiffly in Drago's arms. This would feel really nice if her limbs weren't stinging like hell and she wasn't super embarrassed. The little girl stopped crying when Will comforted her. It was odd, this man was comparatively much smaller and softer, but he reminded her of... "Dada," she whimpered, crawling into his lap and hugging him. Lloyd gave Will a look. "Dada?" Amber rubbed the back of her head. "Well, if the girl's connected to this guy then he might not attack if he sees her so... I-I could go to him as her. Y-you know?" Aaliyah saw Daniel looking starstruck and rolled her eyes, looking down towards this Golem-like being. "You're right," she said. "I'll ask him if they know each other." Without another word, she leapt gracefully from the building and plummeted towards the ground.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:51 am
“Ill get you to a medic.” Drago said. “Thats a good idea.Im gonna go after the alien guy.” Mia said. She didnt like that he had dissappeared on them. Will held her and rubbed her back. “She must miss her family.” Will said. He wasnt concerned that she called him dada. It probably jsut meant she wanted her father. “That...is a really bad idea....But I think it will work. If we can distract him long enough we can put my crazy idea into action too.” Dj said. “Aaliyah wa-.....damnit.” Daniel said. They didnt know how hostile he was that’s why he hadnt moved in on him. Looks like he didn’t have a choice now. He quickly jumped down and went after her. Jr turned around and saw two people landing a bit away from him. “Who are you?” He asked. He was in a slightly sour mood now.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:37 pm
Jin smiled weakly but thankfully up at Drago. Cha looked torn, wanting to go with both her sister and Mia. Jin said something to her in Korean, and Cha snorted. They had a brief conversation, then Cha patted Drago's forearm. "Vamoose, big guy," she said. Then she and Mia went off to face the invader. "Right, all o' ya, get to SHADE," Caoimhe said to the rest of the teens. The ones left behind, including her son, were less combat capable. Sakura, however, was no where to be seen. She had wanted to be useful, so she'd already went to try and find Jr. Amber raised an eyebrow. "Uh, I'm not gonna ask," she said, before getting out her phone and texting Lloyd. She needed a picture of the girl to make sure she got it right, only having a glimpse earlier. Lloyd obliged with a small album of photos of the girl clinging to Milo's dad. Huh, weird... Anyway, Amber took off her arm-cast and slowly began to transform. Her clothes didn't change with her so when she became the little girl, she was swamped in big clothes. "This'll have to do," said the little girl in Amber's big girl voice, that was a little unnerving. Daniel really didn't have the right to tell Aaliyah what to do right about now. Aaliyah produced her metal staff and used it like a walking stick as she strode towards the alien. "Just concerned locals," she said nonchalantly. "Who're you?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:58 am
Drago nodded as he took Jin to safety. Milo wanted to go too but his mother wouldnt let him. He didnt see Sakura, so he assumed she had gone to fight. He trusted her to stay safe, especially since he couldnt go help her. Lola stayed as well, heading off with Dj and amber. Seems he needed her for his crazy plan. "This might just work. alright lets go.' He said to Amber as they headed towards the direction of where Jr was. "Im an unconcerned visitor. I have no time for you." Jr said to Aaliyah as he started walking away from the two of them. He had to find his sister.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:28 am
Caoimhe accompanied all the other teens who stayed. They were plenty capable on her own but Caoimhe's experience was needed in case things got out of hand. Besides, Olivia and DJ didn't have combat powers but they were staying, so someone had to protect them. "Oh, how did you get back here?" Caoimhe squawked in surprise when she saw the little baby girl from before. She scooped her up and went to turn away, to take the baby out of a potential combat zone. When Jr turned around, he found another pair of humans behind him, watching him cautiously. Tenpo and Zeke had arrived, fully suited and booted, having received the comms from SHADE. "We got all the time in the world for you, though," Aaliyah said from behind Jr, still walking towards him. "So how 'bout we chat, huh?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum