ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 24 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:37 pm
Jin's heart was pounding in her chest like a race horse's hooves on the ground. She was sure Drago would be able to feel it against his skull as she leaned over him. It was like the pair of them were locked on to one another, and the pull was inevitable. She knew he felt it, and he would probably be able to tell she felt it too. There was no stopping this. Taking a deep breath, Jin closed her eyes and gently pressed her lips against his. This was frankly the most ridiculous kiss she'd ever had. Keeled over his head, their noses pressed to the other's chins, upside down lips that didn't feel quite right. And yet it was with Drago, and it was... The best god damn kiss Jin had ever had.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:55 pm
He could feel her heart beat, but it was overshadowed by the pounding of his very own chest. When she leaned in ,and their lips touched, it was like the most pleasant sensation Drago had ever experienced. His mind was racing like crazy, so many thoughts, emotions and sensations coursing through his body. He never thought it would feel this amazing to kiss someone. He didnt even care it was upside down As they kissed, he accidentally activated his power for the both of them, and their kiss lasted what seemed like a liftetime.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:53 pm
Even without Drago's powers, Jin felt like this kiss was lasting forever. She was floating on cloud nine up on Drago's shoulders. This kiss, this moment, she'd wanted it for so long and had never had the self-confidence to express that. For it to happen so naturally made this even better. But there was still that self doubt within her that was nagging at her, sneering that Drago wasn't enjoying this kiss. His stiff shoulders and lack of getting into it kind of reinforced that. To think that even here and now, Jin was still traumatised. Slowly Jin drew away and looked down at Drago drowsily. "I'm sorry," she mumbled. Their mouths were still so close that he could feel her breath.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:07 am
Drago looked at her and gently touched her face. “Im not. I only wish now I was a better kisser.” Drago said. He didnt want her to think he didnt want this. So, mustering his new found courage, Drago leaned back in and kissed her, a bit more tenderly than the one they had just had. He really just...wanted to kiss her a lot right now.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:09 pm
Jin breathed out what sounded like a sigh of relief as Drago pulled her back in for another kiss. He was so tender and soft that it didn't make her feel frightened or uncomfortable. As soon as he expressed the desire to reciprocate, Jin felt the most comfortable she'd ever felt. And he kissed like a pro, an incredibly gentle pro. It was a beautiful thing. Jin didn't register entirely that time had slowed down, but she got the feeling that it was only the two of them in the whole world. Just him and her up on his shoulders. She pulled back after a moment to take a breath. "You're a great kisser," she reassured him, and this time she wasn't afraid to take the lead and kiss him again.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:15 am
Drago didnt have a lot of experience when it came to kissing, so that she thought of him as a great kisser made him really happy. Drago’s face went a couple shades darker as he looked into her eyes. “Y-you’re great to kiss.” He managed to say as she came in for another incredible kiss.
Generi
Generi

Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:49 pm
How long did it go on for, their first kiss? Who knew, in real time, for in this slowed reality it felt like forever. A blissful eternity of lips discovering lips. Upside kissing would become a thing that Jin adored because of this experience. Eventually though, her back became too sore from hunching over so she had to sit back up - not before giving Drago a sleepy wink.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:50 am
“do you want to get down?’ Drago asked. He was sure she was probably getting really uncomfortable sitting on top of his shoulders. He would like to look at her face and talk to her right side up.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:30 am
Jin mumbled something, and then began to slide down his back. The final song was playing so the audience was getting super rowdy around them, even in slow motion. Jin slid part way down his back but then stopped when she had her arms around his shoulders and her legs on his waist. Here was so comfortable... She mumbled something about taking a nap, then rested her head on his shoulder and promptly fell asleep.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:37 am
Drago quickly supported her on his back as he could hear her softly snoozing. Seems she finally succumed to sleep. Good. He hoped this didnt just happen because she was delusional from lack of sleep. Since the final song was playing, Drago decided to just leave early. He didnt need to hear it, he was plenty satisfied with what happened. He headed back to their camp.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:52 am
On the way back, Drago passed by Amber and DJ. They freaked out slightly seeing Jin slumped over his back, but then she nuzzled him slightly in her sleep so they realised she was probably fine. Amber glanced at DJ, wondering if he felt funny about his best girl-friend being like this with another guy... The four of them went back to the camp, and were joined within the hour by the rest of the group. Olivia had a smug look on her face while Amadeus was following close behind her like a puppy - DJ probably wouldn't want to think too much about that - but Mia was looking a little glum. Tarana had her arm looped through Alistar's as they walked, with a bashful look on her face. This was platonic, right? It seemed a lot of stuff had gone down during the final show.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:11 am
Dj just smiled, glad that Jin seemed to be ok and that she was able to fall asleep. Looked like something interesting had happened with Drago by how tenderly he was carrying her. In fact, it looked like almost everyone had something develop between them. How interesting. Mia saw that some of their friends had had a good time and were looking happy and...damn it she wanted in on that! It would really hurt, but she decided to try again. “Cha, come with me please.” Mia said as she moved Cha away from everyone else to talk to her again .
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:35 pm
”Someone’s in trouble!” Olivia said teasingly to the both of them, but Cha just flopped her the bird and followed her big friend. She didn’t know why she’d called her out like that in front of everyone. “What’s up?” She asked as they went around behind the RV. Jin was still mostly asleep but they were able to wake her up long enough for her to eat something and then clean her teeth, and vaguely take off her makeup. She promptly sat back down next to Drago and fell asleep with her chin on her palm.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:54 pm
Mia took a deep breath as she looked at Cha. Oh man she was so pretty. And she was staring at her with those beautiful eyes...no she couldnt lose her nerve! She looked Cha right in the eyes. “I....I-I said it earlier, but you didnt understand what I meant. The timing was bad so I understand but....ugh....I l-love you. Like...really do. Like not friend love, but like girl love? I mean...romantic stuff...” Mia said. Oh man she wished she had put more thought into what to say after I love you. Drago kept his eyes on Jin, making sure she didnt fall over or anything. when everyone went back to their tents he would carry her back to hers.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:24 am
Cha stared up at Mia, and stared, and stared, and then stared some more. Finally she closed her eyes and breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank God," she said with a grin, opening her eyes to look up at Mia again. "I was worried you'd never return my feelings." Her heart was pounding and her head might explode from joy, but she remained as cool and collected as ever. It had been a long day, so the others were already starting to head to bed. Pretty soon, it was just Drago and a sleeping Jin left.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:31 am
Mia was..confused. It took her a moment to process what Cha had said. Return her feelings? That meant... ‘D-does that mean...you love me too? Like all romantic and everything?” Mia asked. “Jin. Its time for bed.” Drago said to her gently. He would happily pick her up and carry her to bed but he didnt want to startle her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:42 am
Cha folded her arms and looked bashful, which was a new look from her. "When I first met you, it was just a physical attraction," she said quietly. "I mean... You're just my type. But then you were so sweet so I couldn't just hook up with you. And then I just got so fond of you, Mii, ugh, I tried to get over it but I couldn't. I've never felt like this about anyone before. If this is love then... Hell yeah, I love you Mia." She trailed off and looked down at the ground. Jin's head snapped up slightly and she looked around. "Hm?" she hummed, sleepily rubbing her eyes. "Oh, bedtime?" she garbled as she stretched her arms up above her head. "Sure." It took her a moment to realise it was just her and Drago out here now, with the others all chatting and getting comfy in their tents. When she realised that, she didn't want to go to bed...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:45 am
Mia was now the one getting bashful. “O-Oh. I didnt know any of that. I mean...I always thought you were pretty. and you were always so cool and awesome, and we meshed so much. I didnt know it was love I was feelin until a little bit ago, but...Im happy you love me too.” Mia said with a big happy grin. “So...since we love each other and all...c-can I like...kiss you?” Mia asked. “Yes its bedtime. Everyone is already in their tents.” Drago told her. He would also enjoy spending more time with her, but he didnt want to keep her up if she was tired.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:03 am
Cha bit her lip and leaned back against the RV, tilting her head slightly away. "Oh, I don't know," she said in a seductive tone. "Only if you wanna." Mia didn't know this yet, but despite Cha's tough and commanding personality, she liked to be the submissive one during encounters - it was part of why she liked big partners. So whether that was happening now or not, she wanted Mia to take the lead. "Guess you're right," Jin said, waking up a little more. She knew what had to happen now. "But first we gotta... Talk. You know that." She looked at him and she looked... Scared? Nervous? Something, but it didn't look like she expected what was coming next to be good.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:06 am
Mia had a weird tingle in her chest. She didnt know what it was but this position and the way Cha was talking to her....made her want to get a bit aggressive. Mia walked up and put her big hand by Cha’s head. “Oh...I really wanna.” Mia said leaning really really close to her, their lips almost touching. Mia kinda liked this feeling and went in for a kiss. “Yes I suppose we do. In regards to our kiss. Im sorry I did it out of order. It just seemed like the perfect moment....anyway Im sorry I didnt tell you how much I liked you beforehand. It must have been confusing.” Drago said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:34 am
Cha got a tingle too, but it wasn't in her chest. She gasped slightly and released her lip from her teeth when Mia loomed over her. Oh god, she didn't realise Mia would get so intimidating and sexy with her right off the bat. It was driving her crazy. She remained totally submissive and soft as she tilted her head up to take whatever Mia was about to give her. Jin's eyes widened and she looked down into her lap. Was he, like... Confessing to her or something? Did he like her? Really? That couldn't be right, he was just exaggerating. He'd probably been caught up in the moment. She attempted to strangle the rising hoping within her but it was barely containable. "So, um, h-how much do you like me?" she asked him, hopefully in a casual tone.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:39 am
Mia was feeling tingles in all sorts of places now and it was...very nice. She wanted more, so she went in, gently but firmly grabbed Cha’s chin and planted a kiss on her. Mia was gentle, and as soon as they made contact, she knew she would get addicted to the taste of Cha’s lips. “I like you more than any other person. At first, I thought this feeling was because of how sincere and nice you were to me, but as I explored it further and spent more time with you, they developed into feelings of love and longing. I get sad when we are apart and thoughts of you cloud my mind daily. I always want to be around you, to protect you and treat you like the wonderful person that you are.” Drago gushed. “Oh..I apologize if that was too long. I couldnt contain my feelings.”
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:13 am
Cha exhaled again, excitement taking her just as Mia's lips did. Oh wow, her lips were so soft, which she both didn't expect and did at the same time. Such a strong yet gentle girl, so huge but so tender. God it was turning her on so much. She returned the kiss in kind, and then wrapped her arms around Mia's neck and lifted herself up so that now Mia was holding her off the ground against the RV. Jin had gone red from ear to ear after such a detailed and heartfelt confession. She knew Drago was a nice guy so might say something sweet to make her feel better, but the depths he'd gone to just then made her feel like t was sincere. He wouldn't be cruel and lie to her, either. This was a real confession and it did things to her that she'd never experienced before. Her eyes welled up and she wiped away tears. "You have no idea how happy that makes me," she wheezed.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:21 am
Mia was getting turned on by how much Cha was into this. It made her heart beat skyrocket as she moved her hand around Cha’s waist and lifte her up a bit as they kissed. her body on Mias arms felt sensational and now thoughts of touching Cha all over came to Mias mind. “I am happy that makes you happy. From now on, that’s all I ever want to do. Make you as happy as possible... would you go out with me?” Drago asked her, gently leaning in and helping her wipe her tears.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:39 am
Cha let Mia hitch her up and continued kissing her, getting a bit more heated and then flicking her tongue out to lick her slightly. She'd always wanted to know how her best friend tasted. Jin laughed slightly, but it was a sobbing laugh that was full of so many emotions as more tears came. "I'm sorry," she mumbled. "They're just tired tears, I'm sorry. Happy tears! But tired tears, ya know? Haha... And yes, I will go out with you," she added, looking at him with happy but red eyes. "I'm just... So into you, ya know? C-can I get a little heavy for a second? I need to get my feelings out."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum