ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 13 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:01 am
Daniel chuckled as he picked up Lola gingerly. He was sure that Squishy could finish this now. the cloaked stranger was caught off guard, especially since Amadeus had finished and helped Squishy confine the stranger. "I think its time you explain what this is about and fix it yes?" Amadeus said. The cloaked stranger growled angrily then glared at Squishy. "This is all on it. If it had done its duty and conquered this pitiful world, we would not have had to rely on the half breed. She was simple to control but her power was negligible. If you had not developed a resistance and simply accepted your fate as a world consumer the hive would not have had to resort to this pathetic measure." The cloaked person said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:39 am
"Pathetic is right," Squishy said. "The hive and other hives like yours will never know the pleasure of living as an individual. I pity you all. Now I will exterminate you from this world of mine." Its arms slung up around the cloaked person's neck and began to squeeze.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:43 am
Good thing Lola was unconscious otherwise she would have seen her father kill someone. Bad enough this experience might scar the poor girl. Amadeus had not been phased as he watched squishy take out the cloaked figure. Perhaps with this, the spell that had overtaken everyone in the city would be undone. After Squishy finished off the cloaked figure, the people all around, including Lola, convulsed a bit as something slithered from their mouths and then dissipated.
Generi
Generi

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:52 am
Squishy would do anything for its daughter, including this most vile of acts. Besides, this one had dared try to take her from it, and called her a half-breed, so it would happily do it again. When it was over, Squishy felt nauseous but went over to Lola quickly, scooping her off the ground. "Let's go find your mother," it whispered to her, giving her a kiss on the forehead as it went. They passed by Olivia at the entrance, who had just seen her fun uncle kill someone so was a little disturbed. But her dad was here so she ran to him and hugged him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:55 am
Daniel hugged his daughter tightly, happy she was alive, and so proud of her for being a hero. Amadeus felt a bit...out of place in this spot so he decided to make himself scarce. He was actually worried about Honey so he decided to go see if she was handling things ok. For the moment it looked like everything had been resolved.
Generi
Generi

Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:53 pm
Olivia turned away from her father to say something to Amadeus, but he was already gone. Well... That was a shame, she'd wanted to thank him. That could come later, though it would be more awkward when they weren't in the moment. For now they headed back to SHADE, fetching her mother's unconscious body as they went. There were a lot of people out of it all around the city, many of their own friends and family. Tenpo went back out to get Zeke when the threat was neutralised. They had to figure out how to help them. All through this time, Honey was not as focused as usual. She was worried about something - or someone.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:12 am
When she regained consciousness Lola was...horrified by the things she had been forced to do. She remembered everything she had done in graphic detail. How could anyone forgive her for this? It was truly ghastly what she had done to her family and friends. She didnt know how to face anyone. After SHADE checked and made sure she was clear of any of the hives influence she holed herself up in her room. It had been a few days and she couldnt look anyone in the eyes. Especially her parents. Daniel had refused to see a doctor which confused his family. Surely after fighting not only the horde but also AAliyah he would need medical attention but he refused. That was really strange. Meanwhile, everyone else was healing from the tragic events.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:37 am
Squishy was also an emotional wreck. This was all ultimately its fault, not Lola's, for none of this would have happened had it been born a normal individual. It wanted to console its wife and daughter, who were both still recovering, but Lola couldn't even stand to be in the same room as it. That was how it interpreted her shutting herself up in her room. She hated Squishy, that must have been it. Squishy didn't dare say anything to Ica, the other victim in all this. Her daughter had been taken from her because of it... So Squishy stayed at SHADE nearly all the time now, helping them in any way it could. While the siblings didn't think much about it, Aaliyah was certainly suspicious that Daniel didn't seek medical attention. She could vaguely remember stabbing him in the gut - but he didn't want to get medical help? Something was up with him, but she couldn't address him about it because... Well, the very thought that she couldn't trust Daniel was tearing her apart. It had been so hectic these past few days that Olivia hadn't had the chance to speak to Amadeus, but the younger generation had organised a small get together in the SHADE cafeteria to cheer everyone up so she could speak to him then. Lloyd was bringing her sister, who was recovering well from her possession. Some of the parents would be there too.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:45 am
Ica felt so torn. She had no idea how to comfort Squishy or Lola in this situation. Since Ica was feeding her, Lola only seemed to talk a bit to her mother, and Ica concluded that Lola was blaming herself for everything, and speaking with Squishy, as little as she did, she figured it felt the same way. Neither of them were at fault for this, so she had to do something to help. So after much convincing she managed to get Lola to come to the get together that the younger generation was having. She would make sure Squishy came too so they could all have a proper talk. Since he lived there, Amadeus was in the cafeteria for the get together. He seemed to be worried about something, possibly having to do with Honey. Everyone started showing up slowly.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:05 pm
Olivia made Daniel wait with her for Lola and Ica to arrive, so that they could greet their cousin. When they saw her, Olivia went over to her and gave her the biggest hug. She obviously didn't blame Lola at all for this. Lloyd had been very punctual and was already in the room, with little Lily. Lloyd was very protective and doting of Lily, and Lily was wise beyond her young years so she allowed herself to be mothered with a smile. It was odd that they didn't have any parents with them... But neither did Amber, when she showed up. She bumped into DJ first and nodded in greeting. "How you been?" she asked him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:12 pm
when Lola saw Olvia coming towards her she half expected her to smack her. She braced herself but was instead greeted with a hug. “I thought....A-arent you upset at me?” Lola asked Olvia as she was being hugged. Drago walked over to Lloyd and lily glad to see they were doing ok. “H-hey.” He said to Lloyd, unsure of what else he could say. He honestly just didnt want to scare Lloyds sister. Dj smiled when Amber showed up. “Ive been alright. Thinks seem to be calming down, at least until the next crazy thing.” He said. Chloe showed up next, with no parents either. She saw that the two people she was familiar with, Amber and Lloyd, were talking with other people so she quietly came in and just took a seat.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:00 pm
Olivia held Lola at arm's length and pouted. "I'm upset that you expected me to think that way," she said, with humour tinging her voice. She grabbed her face and squished her cheeks. "If I get a tapeworm and start eating way more food, would you blame me for it? No, right? So I'm not blaming you for what your 'tapeworm' made you do, cuz." Lloyd waved up at Drago and then looked to her sister. "This is my hero," she told her. Lily's face lit up with excitement, and she reached for Drago's hand to shake it eagerly. "Thank you so much for saving my sister," she said happily. When she was doing that, Lloyd looked away to grab something but saw Chloe in the corner of the room so waved to her. Amber looked a little perturbed. "Heh, this kind of thing happens on the regular for you guys?" she asked. The twins arrived not long after with Mia and their parents, followed by Sakura and Milo's families. Milo's mother, Caoimhe, had somehow found where Squishy was holed up so was dragging it basically by the ear to attend the gathering. After all, she was basically its mother.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:55 pm
Lola got slightly teary eyed and then smiled at Olivia. “What.a delightfully gross way of putting it. Thanks Olive.” Lola said. Ica smiled at the two. She knew her cousin would be able to make her feel better. SInce she was already feeling good it might be a good idea to keep it going. “Sweetie I think your father was also thinking the same way you were. You should go let them know how you feel.” Ica said. Lola looked over at her father. Squishy did look really upset. Its usual glow seemed somewhat dulled. Lola nodded as she walked over to Squishy. ‘h-hey daddy.” Lola said. Dragos face went red when Lloyd called him her hero. “N-no...problem.” Drago said. He had never been praised like this before. Chloe saw Lloyd waved and waved back, a small smile on her face. “Well somethin always weird happens. Maybe not like that though.” Dj said. Mia was happy all their friends were meeting up again. Thinks had been so tense so she was sure they all needed this.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:59 am
"You're delightfully gross," Olivia retorted playfully, hugging her cousin again. Then her dad came over with a bunch of others, who all decided they should probably have some privacy. So they all left them to it. Olivia was going to find Amadeus now and say her awkward thanks. Caoimhe released Squishy and let it stand up to face its daughter. It smiled shyly. "Hi darling." Lily kept pumping Drago's hand a few more times and thanking him before releasing him and laughing. She was the polar opposite of her sister clearly. When Chloe waved back but didn't come over, Lloyd kept waving and beckoning for her to join them. Amber looked a little relieved. "Oh, good... Um, so should we get something to eat?" she suggested, seeing as how the twins and Mia had brought hella Korean food. She wouldn't tell Daniel that she hadn't actually eaten yet.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:07 am
Lola was trying to hold back because she still felt bad but she couldnt as she ran and hugged her father. “Daddy Im really sorry. Youre the best daddy ever, thank you for saving me.” Lola said to Squishy as she held him tightly. Amadeus was sitting by himself, messing with some kind of magic orb he was moving around in his hand. He had not seen Olvia yet. Lily truly was a lot different, but Drago didnt mind. He was jsut glad the both of them were safe. “How bout we get food?” He said, seeing all the food that was brought. Chloe saw Lloyd call her over and headed towards them. She was still not used to the wave also being an invitation to come over. “that is an awesome idea. I dont know what they brought but it I bet its amazing.” Dj said as they headed over to Mia and the twins.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:08 am
Squishy had only cried once before in its life. Its eyes watered when it saw Ica in her wedding dress, but it had only cried fully when Lola was born. Its eyes were watering again now, threatening to go into full on tears soon. "My beautiful girl," it said, hugging her tentatively. "How could it be you apologising, when it is all my doing?" It got down on its knees and looked up at her. "I'm sorry that my origins have caused you so much trouble. I cannot imagine what you were going through... Because of me. I am so sorry, Lo. Can you ever forgive me?" Olivia went over to Amadeus and parked herself quickly and awkwardly next to him. "Thanks for saving everyone," she blurted out quickly, before getting up and walking quickly away. Nope, that was too awkward for her. "Yes!" Lily agreed, finally releasing Drago's hand and going over to the food. Lloyd started to follow her, but stopped and waited for Chloe to catch up. Jin looked up slightly from her food and saw Drago, smiled briefly at him, and then went back to serving Amber and DJ food.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:20 am
Lola wiped the tears from her eyes as she looked at Squishy. “Its not your fault at all daddy. There’s nothing to forgive. When everything was goin bad you came and saved me. I love you and youre the best dad ever.” Lola said as she hugged Squishy again. AMadeus was surprised and it took him a moment to realize what happened. when it sunk in he couldnt help but chuckle to himself. She was truly the cutest woman he had met by far. Chloe joined up with them as they went to get fed. Drago waved weakly at Jin as they joined the others by the food.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:49 am
Squishy took a deep breath and hugged its daughter again, standing up and lifting her with it. "I love you too," it said. "More than anything." This precious gift of a life gave Squishy more love than it could ever have fathomed. It would do, and had done, anything for its daughter. Speaking of the gift of life, the woman who gave this to it should be involved in this hug. Squishy turned slightly until it saw Ica, and gestured her over with its hand. Olivia quickly rejoined the others, receiving an amused look from Cha who saw the whole thing go down. "Oh, DJ, try this," Jin said, reaching for a steamed bun and stuffing it into his mouth. "I remember you liked lotus paste." Amber noted how close these two always were. She knew they were besties but for some reason she got a tinge of something whenever she saw the two together like this.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:56 am
Ica eagerly came over and hugged the both of them lovingly. She was so happy to see them smiling once more. It filled her heart with joy. “Well now that this is all squared away, why dont we go join everyone for food?” Ica suggested. “Cha what was this called again? Its really yummy.” Mia asked Cha as she held up the piece of food to her. Dj eagerly ate it and smiled. “Thanks. I do really like lotus paste. You should try this one.” He said, handing her a steam bun as well so she could taste it.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:33 am
Squishy kissed both of their foreheads over and over, loving on its two favourite women in the whole universe. Two out of three, including Caoimhe, who had been watching them from the group and smiling. "I agree," Squishy said to Ica, putting Lola back on the floor and going over to the table to eat. Cha studied the food a second, then smiled up at Mia. "It's Samgyeopsal," she said. Feeling bold, she leaned forward and took the food out of Mia's hand with her mouth. Thankfully her parents didn't see that. Jin smirked at DJ and took the bun. "Uh, I made it so thanks," she said, eating it anyway. Amber was feeling a little awkward next to those two so she went to stand next to Drago instead.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:47 am
Everyone gathered together with family and friends as they ate and reconciled after the horrible ordeal they had all gone through...

3 weeks later things were getting back to normal. The whole city seemed used to crazy stuff happening, and thanks to SHADE helping to rebuild everything things had finally gone back to how they were. Speaking of SHADE, however, there was something seemed to be going on with the head. Amadeus was the most aware of it, as Honey seemed to be...off. He knew why but he did not think it was his place at first to intervene. But now that she continued to be this way he felt he should act as he went to speak with Honey.

Amber and DJ had become a lot closer over the last few weeks. Not only had she fully integrated into the group, but she always seemed to be hangin out with Dj, which he didnt mind. He enjoyed being around Amber and they found themselves hanging out alone more than with the group.
Generi
Generi

Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:28 pm
Honey was not sleeping more than a couple of hours a day at this point. Ire was still missing and hadn't contacted her. Even if her mission hadn't gone sour, the whole world being hypnotised by the hive had probably thrown things awry. Anything could have happened to her. Honey spent all of her waking moments trying to find any leads as to where she was, and was kept up at night by worrying about it so she just worked more and would eventually pass out for a little while. The headache was killing her. She had honestly forgotten that Amadeus was even there.

Amber and DJ only ended up hanging out alone because no one else was around. Cha and Mia had actually gone on a trip to Mia's home world, and without her sister there, Jin was too nervous to leave her house. She came to hang out as much as possible but there was something in the group that was making her uncomfortable... Olivia was also at SHADE a lot more than usual these days, who knew why? Amber was noticing how she and DJ ended up being alone together more often than they used to, and hoped he wasn't reading too much into it. She really liked the guy, of course, but just as a friend. Maybe a best friend. Right?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:13 pm
“Hello honey. I came here out of concern from my benefactor. I wish you to tell me what it is that has been plaguing your mind as of late.” Amadeus said in a very serious tone.

Dj decided to as Amber to go see a new superhero movie that had recently come out. Just like Amber, he too only saw her as a best friend and just enjoyed being around her. Although for some reason, he felt like there was this thing between them. He couldnt quite put his finger on what it was. also, hanging out with her kind of made him forget about the bad tension that was at home right now, which heavily involved his parents.

Cha and Mia got off the ship and Mia was getting kind of nervous. She had boasted about how pretty and amazing her home planet was and was so excited to show Cha around but...what if Cha found it boring? What if she thought her home planet was lame or soemthing? Plus...being here would show just how much Mia kind of stood out amazing her own people. Hopefully Cha wouldnt think she was even more freakish. “A-are you ready?” Mia asked Cha as they waited for Mias parents to pick them up.

Drago was lonely. It seemed that during the break everyone was out and about, enjoying thier youth. He normally was fine with being alone but since he had found a place to belong with this new group of people he was lonely. He usually waited for Jin to invite him out to do things but..maybe that was wrong. Jin had done so much for him and he really....enjoyed being with her. So today for the first time he would be brave and he sent her a message. “..................good day.” He managed to send after what felt like forever thinking about it.

Chloe felt so invigorated by the break. It meant she wouldnt have to go to class and could instead work on projects that had been building up. She was still a bit perturbed by the scary event that happened a few weeks ago so this would be perfect to take her mind off things. For kinds who didnt go home, the school facilities were still available for them, so Chloe was in the mechanics lab working on some machines.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:57 am
Honey looked up in surprise from the salad she was eating, as Amadeus suddenly blurted out words without context. It was like he just appeared in front of her as well, teleporting or something... "I thought it would be obvious," she said slightly drily, going back to her salad. "My wife has been gone for much longer than she said she would be. I'm worried about her."

Hanging out with DJ obviously also made Amber forget about her crappy home life, not that DJ knew all about that. She was slowly opening up to her friends, especially him, about her home life. They knew she wasn't living with her biological parents, but she insisted that her biological parents were the good guys. She didn't explain herself in that respect though. So when DJ invited her to go see a movie, she was more than happy, and used up half of the money she had stashed away to buy her ticket. Her friends didn't know yet the extent of how little money of her own she had.

"For the millionth time, yes," Cha replied to Mia, sounding a little annoyed but also amused. Mia was the most muscly, strongest, most visually intimidating person she knew, but she was a nervous wreck right now. Of course, Cha knew Mia's sweet, soft disposition so it didn't surprise her, though she didn't know why Mia was so nervous. She was just going home. Cha already knew that Mia was unusual for her kind, being a big muscly woman whereas other women on her planet were tiny. Cha reached out and took Mia's hand to comfort her. It was so big and strong...

Jin was studying at home when she got the text, and it confused her. 'Good day'? Wasn't that a farewell rather than a greeting? Drago was so weird, she thought with a grin, as she reached for her phone and replied: "Hi! How are you? Very Happy " It was unusual to get a text from him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:10 am
“Yes I assumed that to be the case but you had not said it so I wanted to confirm.” Amadeus said as he sat down. “What is the current situation? Where was she headed?” Amadeus said. He knew that Ire did a lot of stuff that was kept secret but perhaps he could help honey locate her.

Dj was excited as he waited at the movie theatre for her. It was in the city so he decided to get there really early just in case somethin happened. Once she arrived they went inside and he bought them a big bucket of popcorn as they went and sat down. Thinking about it, this really did feel like a date, but to DJ it was just two friends hangin out and watching an awesome movie.

Mia blushed slightly and gently held Chas hand. Even though she was so much smaller than her, Cha was always so strong. Mia loved that about her. It made her feel safe and happy. As they waited they could see a lot of women and they were all tiny fairy like people. They gave the both of them odd looks as Mias parents pulled up.

Oh she texted back really quickly. Ok this was good. Drago took a deep breath as he began to type again. “I am well. I hope I am not inconveniencing you. I just wanted to ask you something.” Drago typed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum