ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Beyond Space & Time - Page 4 Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:10 am
"Oh, really?" Atlas asked, surprised that such a benign and beautiful looking place could be so cruel. The melting bug sealed that fact into her brain and she cringed. "Gross! Thanks for the save," she said gratefully to Wolfie. What would she do without him? Perhaps that was why he'd brought her here first, as a lesson to her that not all that was pretty was friendly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:13 am
"You being injured is not ideal." Wolfie said. He didnt need her crying and then working on her healing. "For now we will fly. There is a certain spot I wish to visit then we may leave this place." Wolfie said as he let her go. "Follow me." He said as he began floating off.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:33 am
Leaving so soon? It may be dangerous here but Atlas wanted to explore. This was her first alien world after all! She pouted but didn't want to push it too, too much with Wolfie just in case. Now it was time to fly again. She calmed herself down as much as she could, and then hopped after him. Sometimes it took her a little while to take off, and she would have to take a few warm up leaps. Once she was air-born, she wobbled up beside Wolfie.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:39 am
As they floated about, Atlas did get a good luck at the flora and fauna. They did seem dangerous but oddly beautiful. This place also seemed undisturbed by any civilized life such as humans so everything was natural and beautiful. "Due to the hostility on this planet, there have not been many who have ventured here. Due to this, nature has consumed the land. I believe if humans didn't exist Earth would be in a similar state like this planet." Wolfie monologued as they progressed.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:42 am
"Guess humans have their benefits, then," Atlas said, watching as a large Venus fly trap-like plant consumed something resembling a huge moth. "Is any life here intelligent like you and me? Or just you," she added with a giggle, mocking herself.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:58 am
They continued floating on as they came across a huge meadow. The flowers that were there seemed a bit different than the rest of the planet, and it seemed to be true when Wolfie touched down and walked across them. "hmmm...there is one. Id rather avoid it if we can. It is somewhat...chatty." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:19 am
"Oh, oh, oh! I wanna meet them!" Atlas said excitably. It was obvious that she would, considering she herself was 'somewhat chatty'. Atlas was hesitant to landed on one of the flowers, but when she did she didn't get eaten or melted or stabbed or poisoned or anything like that. Huh, how novel.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:22 am
Wolfie sighed as he leaned against a large tree in the middle of the grassy field. "I assumed you would say that. hmmmm...judging by your strength it shouldnt be a problem...very well. If you want to meet them, simply shout I wish to challenge Lekuubu." Wolfie said as he reached up into the tree and plucked out a strange thing that looked like a fruit.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:27 am
Atlas stalled a bit. "Ch-challenge? I only wanna chat, I don't wanna fight anyone," she said. Then again, would Wolfie think her pathetic if she didn't? Would he be proud if she beat this Lebuuku? Taking a deep breath, Atlas called out. "I wish to challenge Lubuku! Uh, Lebuuku, I wish to challenge Lebuuku!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:35 am
"do not worry. He is no threat to you." Wolfie said. Once she shouted Atlas could hear her voice echo throughout the valley. Suddenly everything around them began to rumble and shake as the ground in front of them began to rise up rapidly and go high into the sky as a massive creature arose from the ground. "WHO CALLS TO CHALLENGE LUBUUKU?! LUBUUKU IS KING OF THIS LAND! THOSE WHO FACE LUBUUKU SHALL LEARN OF THE STRENGTH THAT LUBUUKU THE GREAT POSSESSES!" The massively large creature shouted into the heavens.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:54 am
[Dude, Lebuuku or Lubuuku, make up your mind.] The blood drained from Atlas' face. "You said he wasn't a threat!" she wailed at Wolfie, her ears down flat and her tail between her legs. This thing was too loud for her sensitive lion ears.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:09 am
"He is not." Wolfie said. He was somewhat amused to see her being so terrified. "Ask him what his challenge is." Wolfie said. "although you will have to fly up to his face in order for him to speak to you properly." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:17 am
Atlas' bottom lip wobbled, but she saw something unusual. The corner of Wolfie's mouth was... Curved? Was he smirking at her? Was he finding this funny?! Oh now that spurred her on, he'd not so much as smirked since Zilla had died. "F-fine," she said, pulling a brave face. She leapt off the ground, but timed a spur of energy wrongly and fell flat back down on her ass. "Ow..." She tried again, hopping once, twice, thrice, before she finally leapt up and stayed up, levitating unsteadily up to eye level. "H-hey, what's your challenge?" she asked Lubuuku when they were level.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:24 am
Wolfie had to admit that he was pretty amused. He couldnt wait to see her face when she heard what the challenge was. He floated up behind her after she crashed and then went up. Lubuuku looked at her and laughed. "YOU ARE THE ONE TO CHALLLENGE LUBUUKU? ULUBUUKU WILL BEAT YOU IN ANY CHALLENGE! NAME YOUR CHALLENGE!" lubuuku said to her. "running race." Wolfie said for atlas. "HAHA!! LUBUUKU IS FASTEST RUNNER! LUBUUKU SHALL BEAT YOU!" The large creature said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:25 am
"N-no, you name your challenge," Atlas argued. What was the point of telling him to name his challenge if he just repeated it back?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:27 am
"LUBUUKUS CHALLENGE IS CHALLENGING YOUR CHALLENGE!!" Lubuuku said. "If you have not realized by now, this thing is a complete moron." Wolfie said to Atlas. "it has the mind of a child. Humor it and play with it for a bit." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:39 am
Atlas scrunched up her nose, but slowly her face lit up. "Now I know why you let me challenge it," she said to Wolfie, sneering. He was being mean to her! But it amused her and warmed her heart for him to tease her like this. She turned her attention back to the big idiot and said loudly, "well I challenge your challenge!" and blew a big raspberry at him with her hands on her hips.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:45 am
"EH? Y-YOU CAN'T LUBUUKU'S CHALLENGE! THEN...LUBUUKU WILL CHALLENGE YOUR CHALLENGE OF LUBUUKU'S CHALLENGE! HAHAHA!!' Lubuuku said to her super proud of itself. Ugh this was the reason why Wolfie didnt like this thing. So annoying.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:58 am
Atlas burst out laughing for a good few minutes. Man, she looooved this guy! He was just her kind of idiot. She stopped laughing in an instant and said, "staring contest, go!" before staring hard at Lubuuku, unblinking.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:03 am
Lubuuku laughed as he leaned in closer which sent a large whoosh towards Atlas, probably pushing her back. He stared at her, unblinking as well. It would be easy to see him blink since he only had one massive eye. Wolfie went back down and ate more of the fruit on the tree from before. Once he was done they would seriously leave this place.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:29 am
Oh, but the staring contest wasn't over yet. Atlas was pretty good at these, but she'd probably lose to Lubuuku. She held and held for as long as she could. "Agh, I lose!" she yelled out, clamping her eyes shut and rubbing them vigorously. That was hard. "B-best of three! Race you!" She blasted away in the air, towards a tree with bright red fruit about a mile away. She was going as fast as she could, but she would make sure not to touch the most likely lethal tree.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:11 am
Lubuuku laughed as he won but then she challenged it again. Lubuuku was enjoying himself as he rushed after her. Atlas could hear thundering footsteps as he chased behind her. Wolfie noticed that With each step Lubuuku was kicking up quite a bit of everything. Heh with him around there was no way any humanoid beings would step foot on this planet.
Generi
Generi

Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:34 am
The big guy was fast, but Atlas had a few more smarts than him. Because he was so big, he threw up a wave of air around him, which Atlas used to ride to the finish, bursting forward at the last minute to seal victory. "Woo! I won! That's one all!" she said excitably, holding up one finger on each hand. She didn't let on how tired she was from that burst of speed flying. "So... Third challenge?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:42 am
It looked like there wouldnt be a third challenge because the big guy just plopped down. "Lubuuku tired. Lubuuku sleep. Challenge again." Lubuuku said as he laid down and before her eyes he began to transform and blend into the planet.
Generi
Generi

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:12 am
"Hey!" Atlas said. She hoped this wasn't the next challenge, as she was pretty sure she didn't have plant-transforming powers. Unless he really was just sleeping. Atlas wasn't sure if it was safe to land on him as she floated down, hovering just above where he was sleeping.
Sponsored content