ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Beyond Space & Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Beyond Space & Time

Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:10 am
"No. I am not going on vacation. Space is not a vacation. I will not hold your hand and guide you around like some type of tourist. The moment you begin to miss Earth how will you return? I am not going to along with this idea that you are doing on a whim." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:28 am
"If I want to come back, I'll get my own spaceship and return by myself," Atlas assured him, though she never wanted to come back here. The same way Wolfie got sad here, so too did Atlas now. The beauty of Earth broke her heart. "Please, I want to go with you!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:38 am
"Oh? How exactly will you do that? spaceships are not something you can just "get" when you want. This is not a game. Stay on earth. Be content with the happiness you have here." Wolfie said. It didnt look like he would budge unless she gave him a completely solid reason to go.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:49 am
Atlas looked like she wanted to beg more, but couldn't find what she wanted to say or the strength to say it. Her eyes were shiny and red with tears, and her lip was wobbling. Happiness? What happiness? There wasn't a single happy thing on Earth. But... It wasn't in her nature to be negative to others. Especially not the infinitely cool and wise Wolfie. "Y-you're right," she mumbled, forcing a smile. "I'm just an id... Gotta make my own happiness. Can't rely on others to be... Happy... Or something. Heh." She had no idea what she was saying, but truly she wanted this conversation to be over now. Maybe she could be happy on Earth after all.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:55 am
Hmmm? That was...an odd sentence. She had family and friends still left on this world. Was she not happy? He couldnt see that now from what she was saying. Even her facial expressions were betraying her normal demeanor. "What...is with the tears? Is it so bad to be here? Do you not have family still remaining and friends to spend time with? You should be happy here." Wolfie said confused.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:14 am
What? Was Wolfie suddenly starting to notice the feelings of others, or even to care? It felt like too little, too late. Atlas' smile became a strained line stretching her cheeks. In the whole time Wolfie had been here, had a single relative or friend of the family come to see her? Had she spoken in turn about any of them? Was there anything to suggest that she was loved here? Not a speck.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:23 am
In truth he did not focus on mortals. All of his attention had been focused on Atlas. But if he thought on it, there had been nobody around them this whole time. Hmm...How odd. Wolfie sighed as he turned away from here. "I am so certain this will be regrettable. You still don't know how to keep yourself from feeling hunger." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:34 am
Atlas' ears twitched a bit. It didn't sound like... Wolfie was saying no anymore. In fact, he said 'this will be regrettable', meaning that it was going to happen! Atlas wiped her eyes and went to stand by Wolfie's side. "D-don't they sell food on any other planet than Earth?" she asked jokingly. "I can bring a packed lunch."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:37 am
"food requires...compensation. I doubt a packed lunch would keep you sated over many years." Wolfie said. "What is the phrase humans say in this situation? Deal with it as it comes?" He said. He was sure she would e able to secure herself food if need be. "First thing is you need to complete your training on how to surround yourself in aura so you may breath in space." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:50 am
Atlas' whole countenance lit up like a star and she squealed excitably, spinning around and flapping her arms in the air. He really was taking her to space with him! "Don't worry, I'll pack a loooot of pack lunches," she said breathlessly when her little freakout finished. Really she was joking about the packed lunch but Wolfie didn't seem to know what humour was. "And I'll train, I'll train even harder and faster than I have been. I won't let you down! Ahaha!" She was still squealing when she hugged onto his arm.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:53 am
He did not like the physical contact but he permitted it...this time. "You better. You are immortal but pain is very much a real thing still. I would not know but Im guessing not being able to breath is uncomfortable." He said. It took a while but a few more weeks passed and it seemed as if Atlas was able to handle her aura a lot better. She could survive in space for now.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:05 am
Now that Atlas had a specific goal to reach, she was much more focused and learned a lot faster. Her aura would falter occasionally, but she had Wolfie's security should that happen in space. Now was the time for them to leave this planet. Atlas was so excited, and she didn't look back for a moment.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:23 am
The time had arrived. This would be the final time Wolfie would say farewell to this planet. He did not know how he felt about it but he certainly was eager to leave the planet. "I will support your flight until you learn better. That is your next goal." Wolfie told her. He would rather not drag her around everywhere. For now he held out his hand to her so she could grab it and they could take off.
Generi
Generi

Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:44 pm
"Flying's the easy part," Atlas joked, taking Wolfie's hand and spinning until his arm was wrapped around her. By now she enjoyed the look of discomfort on his face whenever she got too close to him. But unlike Wolfie, Atlas did look back at the Earth around them before they left, maybe forever. This was her home world. Everything here reminded her of her family. She had something that would remind her of them always, which she'd not shown Wolfie yet in case he mocked her... But the planet Earth was one reminder that she was okay with leaving behind. "Let's go," she whispered to Wolfie, resting her head on his shoulder.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:01 am
Wolfie certainly showed an uncomfortable face but then he just sighed. She was going to continue to be like this, and fighting it would only cause him misery. Besides it would be easier to carry her through space like this. Once she activated her aura and he did his he began to take off. At first it was slow, with Atlas seeing them fly past clouds and planes. But then she could not only see the entire earth, but then saw it grow smaller and smaller as they flew further and further through space. Pretty soon everything was going so fast it was a bit hard to comprehend.
Generi
Generi

Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:49 am
Atlas watched at first as Earth became nothing more than a speck beneath her. The enormity of space overwhelmed her for some time. It was so empty and silent. Where were the swirling colours of the cosmos? It was beautiful out here, sure, but it was mostly just blackness flecked with distant white dots. Thankfully she naturally gave off enough of a glow so that she could still see Wolfie, whose face she decided to focus on. There was a bubble of air around them so Atlas could talk to him properly. "Where are we going first?" Her voice seemed so loud in the silence of space.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:24 am
"well normally should a new eternal be born which is very rare, you would have to go to the planet of the ancients. But due to your mother and I... "dealing" with them many years ago we now have free reign throughout the cosmos. So our current destination is a place I tend to visit after leaving Earth. It is an unnamed planet filled with a multitude of organisms." Wolfie said, sounding like he was quite fond of the place.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:06 pm
Atas was of course intrigued by a place Wolfie deemed worthy of his interest, but the first part of his story stalled her. "Whoa, whoa, you and mama did what now?" Yve hadn't really told her anything about her past or anything she'd gotten up to with Wolfie. Perhaps it was to guarantee that he told her about everything instead.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:22 am
Wolfie sighed. "it was a long time ago. The elders felt the need to test your mothers patience. I advised against confronting them, but she insisted that we deal with them. So we did. Those of them that were left dispersed and we were left to our own devices." Wolfie explained to Atlas.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:35 am
Atlas looked expectantly at Wolfie, hoping for a longer story with more detail. When he didn't provide, she prompted him with a bombardment of questions. "How did they test her patience? If they were immortal like you two, how did you deal with them? Does that mean we can be killed too? Was mama real scary? Are you scary?" That should be enough to get him talking for another few minutes, but who knows how long they would be flying through space.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:43 am
Wolfie looked grumpy when she bombarded him. "getting into detail about why it happened would be annoying. Plus it does not matter. They were not immortal in the same sense that we are. They had the ability to live eternally but were not deathless. We granted them death." Wolfie said. "As for your mother....she was quite formidable. After I regained all of my power even now I would not wish to battle her." Wolfie said. "Only you would be able to determine whether or not you find me scary." Wolfie said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:30 am
Atlas just grinned cheekily at him, as he complained about going into detail and then went into detail anyway. He was quite easy to play around with like that... "Heh, then my one goal in life is to become just as formidable as mama," she said, clenching her fist over her heart. "Then you'd be scared of me, mwahaha!" Her fake evil cackle made them both shake around a bit. Clearly, she didn't find him the least bit scary, having been around him her whole life. One of her earliest memories was crawling all over him when he was a baby and he didn't do a thing about it - even when she shoved her whole baby fist into his mouth.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:41 am
Wolfie grimaced at the thought of that. Having to deal with her then would be even more taxing. "I doubt me fearing you would ever come to pass." Wolfie said. "We have arrived." He said suddenly. As fast as he was going, Atlas couldnt even see the planet but instead them entering the atmosphere of some planet. Seems Wolfie could quickly stop and go as he pleased. They soon landed in the middle of a beautiful valley.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:51 am
Atlas snorted and was about to continue teasing him, but suddenly they were on another world. "That was quick! You're so fast," she praised Wolfie. The air here smelled subtly different, but this place was largely the same as Earth. "It's beautiful," she murmured, reaching out to touch a nearby plant as they drifted down. When they landed, Atlas didn't give Wolfie a chance to discard her as she hopped out of his arm and began looking around at everything. Life here was just like on Earth, but with subtle differences that were fascinating.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:00 am
Surprisingly, Atlas felt Wolfie's hand reach out and grab her before she was able to get too far. "This is not a place you can wander about freely. This place can be very dangerous if you are not wary." wolfie said. He gestured to the plant that Atlas was about to touch. A strange bug landed on it and it melted as soon as it made contact.
Sponsored content